All Comments on 'Breaking and Entering'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dolly2Dolly2over 1 year ago

Very hot story. Write some more.

Had a thought what about a tale of a trio of white cheerleaders abducted and then auctioned off to old butch lesbians.

Thanks again

stroudlestroudleover 1 year ago

I hate to do this as I read other of the authors stories and enjoyed . But even with the disclaimer at the beginning this surely has to be in the non consent category not lesbian sex . There is far too many men and rape to be in the lesbian sex category. I haven't left a star rating as it would be unfair in my opinion

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry for the incorrect Category - this is now fixed :)

Macey.

BortonPadeforBortonPadeforover 1 year ago

Well...quite a departure, was my initial reaction. Then, on second thoughts, it's more of an evolution. Your more recent writing showed a growing tendency towards 'darker' erotica, without explicitly crossing the non-consent line; now you have, and you know what? This is one of your loyal fans who'll stay with you, simply because you give yourself permission to write and to publish what you want. Perhaps it's a sign of a growing confidence in your abilities to be able to push the envelope in a way that might shock your readership - but you wrote it anyway, and I take my hat off to you for that. As far as I'm concerned, if you categorise the story correctly, anyone who's shocked by what they read has only themselves to blame. (I didn't see the story until you'd reclassified it.)

Keep going and growing, Macey. You have a talent and you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't use it.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your generous comments (replied in full privately) 😁

Macey xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ngl i couldnt even finish the story because of the blatant racism

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...