Dreams of My Desire

Story Info
Dreams and frustration open the door to so much more.
22.8k words
4.84
13.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I feel that I should make you aware that this story involves infidelity. I know that can be a touchy subject for some people. While it's not something I would ever take part in, I figured this is just fantasy so why not go for it? There is also a little bit of straight sex between a husband and wife. If any of this is a deal breaker, I understand.

--------**--------

Oh god, I was close! Her tongue swiped between my swollen, wet lips and swirled around my clit before making its way back to my dripping entrance. Each pass over my clit sent a jolt of pleasure through me, but it wasn't enough to push me over the edge. She was teasing me, building me higher and higher, but only giving me just enough to want it more and more.

She knew what I wanted. I couldn't see her face, but I'm certain it wore a devilish smile as she continued her torture. Fuck, I wanted to bathe her tongue with my cum. I needed this so badly!

I was even closer now. My body writhed as her pace maintained. I attempted to grind my pussy into her tongue, but she always countered my every movement. Every last one of my nerve endings felt as if they were firing at once. My muscles were clenched tight, my heart was racing and my breathing was heavy. I ached for release. I was teetering on the edge.

"Babe? Babe? Steph?" All of a sudden there was a hand on my shoulder and it was gently shaking me.

"Wake up, babe. You alright?" He asked.

"Wha...what?" I replied as my eyes fluttered open.

"Wow! You were having some kind of nightmare or something." My husband, Paul, stated.

"I was?"

"Yeah, babe. You were thrashing around and moaning."

Son of a bitch! Why did he have to wake right at that moment?! If he could hear my internal dialog right now, he'd know just how upset I was that he'd interrupted one hell of a good dream.

"Oh? Sorry. Yeah, I guess I was. I've had a few of those lately."

Actually, I'd been having similar dreams for months now and they were always the same. An unidentifiable woman and I, in bed, doing things that a married woman should NOT be doing with a strange member of the same sex. I don't know what prompted these dreams to start, well, I kind of had an idea. I was torn on whether or not I wanted them to continue. While I enjoyed what was happening in my dream world, they often interfered with the quality of my sleep and were causing distractions while I was awake.

I usually had the bed to myself in the mornings throughout the week, as my husband had to leave the house early for work. On those days, I'd started a sort of habit or ritual. I'd wake and spread out in the center of the bed and pleasure myself until I climaxed. Often I would use these dreams as the fuel for my solo play, but lately, I'd been looking at porn on my phone while I masturbated. This playtime was mainly to try to ease the desires that these dreams were causing and to tame the smoldering inside of me, but also because it felt pretty damn good. As I said, the weekday mornings were all mine, today was Saturday though, which meant Paul was home.

"Well, it was kind of hot hearing you moan like that." He said as he kissed my shoulder while his hand moved across my body.

"Oh yeah? You like hearing me like that?"

"Fuck yes." He growled softly.

His hand was on my breast now. His lips were on my neck, kissing up towards my ear as his fingers worked my erect nipple. Our sex life had seen a decline in activity for a while now, but he still knew the places that got me going. I could feel his hard cock pressing into my thigh, which would normally make me gush from the thought of it filling and stretching me. This time though, I craved something else, but I had a pretty good idea how that would go.

"Sweetie, that feels good. Could you maybe do something for me? Pretty please?"

"Mmmm, what's that?"

"You know...uhm, lick me...please?"

He stopped kissing and groping me and leaned back on his elbows.

"Steph...you know how I feel about that."

"Please? I want it so bad. I'll even do most of the effort."

"How will that work?"

I smiled and rolled over on top of him. I started to rise up to place my dripping pussy over his face, but he grabbed my hips and stopped me before I could get into position.

"Steph, we've talked about this. You know the deal.

"Paul..." I begged.

"No."

"Why? It's been years."

"You know why."

He was right, I did know why. It had been years since Paul's tongue had been anywhere near my pussy. Twenty years to be exact. What happened twenty years ago, you may ask? I gave birth to our daughter.

Paul was a wonderful father to Rachel, and overall a great husband. Unfortunately, there were many times over the past twenty years that I was unsatisfied in bed.

Once I had recovered from giving birth and had the ok to begin having sex again, is when it all started to fall apart. I had been dying to be eaten out, as the last time was right before we discovered I was pregnant. It had been almost a year since he'd gone down on me, not to mention his reluctance to even have intercourse while I was pregnant. Bless the person who invented the dildo and the vibrator. Those toys helped me survive the insane levels of horniness, and my husband's fear of fucking me, that I experienced while pregnant.

Anyway, as I said, I was dying to have his face buried between my legs, and for our sex life, in general, to carry on full steam ahead. Unfortunately, it didn't quite go that way. His first two post-baby attempts at oral sex were half-hearted at best and only lasted for a brief moment. When my next few attempts resulted in him ignoring my request completely, I called him out on it.

Paul had insisted on being there by my side for the birth of our daughter, Rachel. I loved that he wanted to be there for me, but it didn't take long for things to go south. He passed out when he saw the top of our daughter's head starting to emerge, and had to be taken out of the delivery room.

He admitted that the whole childbirth had been way more intense than he had envisioned. He explained that he wasn't prepared to see me all open like that and to have so many people around gawking at my business. It was then that he stated that he'd never go down on me again.

The thought of having his mouth in the same place his daughter, and all of the "birth stuff" came out of made him sick to his stomach. It was shocking to hear and it was a huge hit to my libido. I felt like such an unattractive slug. Oral was also one of my very favorite things. I actually held it in much higher regard than penetration, and to know that I'd no longer be experiencing it was heartbreaking.

When we first met he had his head between my legs the first time we had sex. I loved the intimacy of my lover between my legs, pleasuring me and tasting my most personal spot. Over the years though, I'd thought I'd sort of come to terms with the situation. I wasn't happy about it, but I knew it was never going to happen again. I told myself that at least I was still having sex, and with that in mind, we had mostly gotten our groove back...until these dreams started.

"We could 69? Remember when we used to do that? Wouldn't it be fun? My lips sliding up and down your hard co..."

"Steph, no. You know I only like the feeling, the closeness, of being inside you. That's all I need."

I was still straddling him and could feel his hardness pressing against my ass. He hadn't softened one bit and I knew he would want this to continue as it had been a while since he'd gotten any. I had to admit that I kind of wanted to get off as well. My dream had worked me up and my little clit was aching for attention.

What I really wanted was a tongue on my little nub, and since I couldn't have whoever she was from my dream, I was willing to settle for a man's tongue. When I say I really wanted it, I mean the thought drove me crazy! In my dream, her mouth felt like heaven and she brought me to places that I wasn't sure were possible in the real world. To have that feeling denied pissed me off and I wasn't sure I wanted to give Paul what he wanted. At least maybe not all of it.

I raised up slightly and slid my wetness against his hardness. Paul's very favorite thing was being able to cum inside of me. After having Rachel, we decided that we didn't want any more kids, so Paul scheduled his vasectomy right away. I was totally on board with it and the thought of no more pills, condoms, or worrying if we'd have an oops was wonderful.

But I was feeling a bit bitchy, so I slid my wet lips and excited little clit up and down his hard shaft. I teased the head of his cock with the possibility of slipping inside of me as I slid forward, but I quickly slid backward. I kept this up and before long I had him near his breaking point...and mine.

I felt my orgasm hit and I pressed my clit down harder against him as I came. As I rode the waves of pleasure, Paul was eager to get inside me so he could cum. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't going to happen. I continued to slide and grind against his cock until I felt him swell and groan. When I looked down there was a trail of cum halfway up his stomach and a puddle of it in his belly button.

"I'm going to clean up and make breakfast. Looks like you've got a mess to deal with." I winked at him as I crawled off.

After breakfast, Paul went outside to catch up on yard work. I had a few projects that I had been thinking about, so I got online to look for some inspiration. I found myself scrolling through search results of images without even noticing what they were. My mind was off thinking about something completely unrelated. I tried refocusing on my project and went back through the images I had mindlessly scrolled past. I found a couple of neat ideas before the thought of my dream crept back into my head. I looked out the window next to the computer desk and saw that Paul had just started mowing the yard.

I pulled my phone out and set it on the desk, next to the mouse. I opened up a private tab on my phone's browser and searched my new favorite subject, "lesbian", in Google. I was rewarded with links to all kinds of videos and websites. My project search sat forgotten as I fully engulfed myself in girl-on-girl porn.

I sat hunched over my phone with one leg pulled up onto the chair. This gave my fingers access into the leg opening of the loose shorts I wore when I lounged around the house. I was watching a particularly hot video of two beautiful women while my fingers slowly stroked through the wetness between my legs. When that video ended I quickly found another and my fingers returned to their task. I lost track of the time and I about jumped out of the chair when I heard the back door open. I quickly locked my phone and went back to browsing through harmless photos of outdoor projects.

Paul walked into the room to see what I was up to. We made small talk and he brought up that he needed to run to the home improvement store. I mentioned my projects and he suggested we pick up the supplies while we were there. It seemed like a welcome distraction so I happily accepted the idea.

Paul headed to the shower to clean up after getting sweaty while mowing the yard. I added the items I needed to the shopping list. I still needed a shower to freshen up after my dream, not to mention the dried girl cum from our morning sex and the current situation in my shorts.

Paul was still in the shower though, so I returned to the video I was watching earlier. The two women in the video were young, thin, and very pretty, which I had noticed was a trend in a lot of these videos. Not that it bothered me, because they were very attractive and I was down to watch pretty much any two women having sex together. It got me thinking about if other women would even find me desirable?

I guess I had what was called a mom bod. I was curvy and a bit squishy in places. My thighs were bigger and touched slightly, my butt was definitely bubble shaped and there was some slightly visible cellulite. My tits were more than a hand could cover but they sure weren't anywhere near perky. My stretch marks weren't too noticeable, but there were plenty of them.

It wasn't as if I hadn't given any effort to stay in shape, but I wasn't super strict with my workout routine. We had a decent assortment of home gym equipment in the basement that we all used regularly. I sure as hell wasn't built like our daughter and some of her friends though, but my husband assured me that I still had it. I also wasn't in my early twenties anymore either.

I was so focused on my thoughts and the action on my phone screen that I didn't hear the water turn off.

"Hey, babe. The shower is free. Sure was lonely in there." He commented as he strolled into the doorway, completely naked.

I quickly closed my phone's browser before he could see what I was watching. I thanked him, kissed him, and made my way to the shower. As I walked, I could feel that my shorts were damp from being so turned on. I had to try to get this under control. I spent most of my days in perpetual horniness and it was starting to drive me nuts. I slipped off my t-shirt and then my shorts. As I stepped into the shower, I felt a firm slap on my bare ass.

"Need some company?" Paul asked.

"I think I've got it, horn ball. Besides, didn't you just dry off from your shower?" I replied, swatting away his attempt to pinch my nipple.

"Maybe I missed a spot! Can a person ever be too clean anyway?" He joked.

"Go get dressed and let me get ready! The only thing that's dirty on you is your brain." I joked back.

Paul laughed at me and conceded defeat.

I stepped into the shower, made sure Paul was out of the bathroom and grabbed the handheld shower head from its holder. I put one leg up on the edge of the shower and aimed the spray at my pussy. This showerhead was one of the best purchases ever! I blasted my aroused little nub with the forceful stream of water and before I knew it, I was cumming.

There was a setting on this shower head that was just perfect and I'm sure I'd caused our water bill to increase from all the usage. The first time I had experimented with it was, thankfully, a morning I was home alone. I came quicker than I had expected and the orgasm it produced was incredible. I screamed out a string of curses and almost fell down from my knees going weak. I began using it every morning, and depending on how worked up I got through the day, I'd sometimes use it two or three times. It wasn't what I really wanted, but it helped. It wasn't like I was ever going to get what I really wanted anyway.

Feeling temporarily relieved, I finished my shower, put on one of my favorite dresses, and went to find Paul. I had considered leaving the house without any underwear, just so I could feel a little naughty, but I figured that was a bad idea, considering how wet I'd been getting lately.

The drive to the store wasn't far, but it felt good to be out of the house. Since I worked from home, I didn't get out as much as I should have. Having a distraction from my thoughts was a welcome relief too.

When we pulled into the parking lot I noticed how many vehicles there were. It was a beautiful day and the store looked like it was busy. Paul parked his truck and we entered the store. I got us a cart and brought our list up on my phone.

We spent time just leisurely strolling up and down the aisles. We found some of the things on our list and even a few items that weren't. It felt great to see other people, chat with them, and to see all the neat items that the store had. It got me thinking about other projects and it was nice to just forget about all the rest of the things that had been consuming my mind lately. That was until we turned the corner into the next aisle

I saw her about halfway down the aisle. She looked to be about my age, so forty... something. Ok, 43. I guess it's not that old. Long dark hair, a little bit slimmer than I was, and very pretty. She was wearing tight black leggings and a tighter-fitting tank top. Her ass and hips looked so good in those leggings. Her chest was on the smaller side and fit her frame perfectly.

She was looking at light bulbs, which just so happened to be one of the things we were after. Our eyes met and we exchanged a smile. I walked over to find the bulbs we needed and caught her scent as I walked behind her. It was sweet yet subtle. Fruit of some sort, but I couldn't place it.

"There are just too many damn choices, aren't there?" I spoke.

She laughed before she looked over at me. Her smile was lovely.

"There are! How does a person know which one to get?" She questioned.

"What are you getting a bulb for?" I asked.

"It's for an outdoor light. It's dark around the back of our house and I want it lit up." She revealed.

"I'll show you what we've got. Here they are."

I handed her a 100-watt equivalent, daylight-led bulb.

"Thank you so much! This will be perfect. My husband just told me to 'make sure I get a good one.'" She told me as she rolled her eyes. I glanced over at Paul and shot her a grin, which caused her to laugh. Her laugh was cute and I loved how her face lit up.

"My pleasure." I replied. All I wanted was to ride her pretty face.

I couldn't believe that my panties were such a mess just from talking to her. Good thing I wore them! What in the hell was going on with me?!

After my encounter with the sexy light bulb girl, I began to notice that there were several other women shopping which caused me more impure thoughts. I never realized just how many attractive women I could encounter on a trip to the store. Thin, curvy, heavier, tall, short, tattoos and piercings, colored hair... they all had physical qualities that turned me on. I could have taken any one of them home, let them have their way with me and I'd have died happy. But why limit myself to just one, right?!

I was becoming overwhelmed with the thought of several of these women all doing things to me that my head began to hurt. Thankfully we had all we needed and were almost done. We just had to load up the lumber and then head home.

Paul spent the afternoon with me working on the project idea I had. I wanted a hammock in the backyard, but we didn't have two trees close enough. We ended up putting two big posts into the ground, cementing them in place, and building a small pergola over the top. Paul was very capable when it came to building things and working on anything. It was going to be wonderful when it was complete. It would be the perfect spot to spend time watching dirty videos on my phone.

That evening, Paul watched baseball while I sat stretched out on the other end of the couch while looking at my phone. I did try to keep my internet browsing to innocent topics, but I just couldn't resist the gnawing temptation to look up naughty things. I got up and got some snacks, some wine, and a few beers for Paul. I tried playing some Candy Crush to keep my mind busy, but I just couldn't get the thoughts out of my head. I knew that Paul was more focused on the game than anything else, so I opened a new tab and entered the rabbit hole of the naughtier side of the internet. Almost instantly, my juices began flowing. I found a couple of forums that piqued my curiosity and began reading over various threads dealing with woman-on-woman sex. It felt wrong to be exploring this topic while my husband sat opposite me, but my desire won over my shame.

I had found so much that I was becoming overwhelmed again. I turned off my phone and closed my eyes. It was still too early to go to bed, but I could sneak off and play for a little while and hopefully feel more relaxed and normal. Just as I was debating what I was going to do, our daughter, Rachel, came home from work and brought her friends Lauren, Monica, and Kate with her.