Breaking and Entering

Story Info
A robbery role playing fantasy doesn't end up as expected.
7.6k words
4.44
8.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and Winnie and her roommate Laura were out for a night of fun and debauchery. After a stressful and hectic week, they were both ready for a fucking good night.

That is a good night to get fucked up and to get fucked hard.

They went to one of the new hot spots in the city where the line outside was wrapped around the corner. But they never had to wait. They were friendly with the owner and the party promoter, both of whom were more than happy to let two sexy Asian ladies in.

It was a brisk early spring night as Winnie put on a form fitting black mini dress with long sleeves that showed off her sultry figure.

People always wondering if she was mixed race with those curvy hips and ass. When people asked her if she had a little black in her, she would always laugh and joke back..."No, but I like to have some black cock inside me."

She put on some black nylons to combat the cool weather and her usual Friday night "Fuck Me" black patent leather high heels with the red soles.

Laura was similarly slut-ed up, dressed in a black sequined wrap dress with long sleeves and two buttons down the front. She had a thin and toned physique and loved showing off her long legs.

Even though she had small tits, she always enjoyed showing off her neckline and the bony gap between her tits. No pantyhose for her, but she wore her going out metallic grey high heels.

They both were ready for the night.

And no panties just in case it was a really good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night out was the usual show. Guys would go up to them, buy them drinks, and try to impress them. But usually the ladies would lose interest after a few minutes. But at least they got a good buzz from the free drinks.

If the ladies found someone remotely interesting, they would hit the dance floor for some bumping and grinding.

Towards the end of the night, Laura was by the bar surrounded by a group of guys. She was the center of attention as she drank, laughed and danced the night away.

Meanwhile Winnie was on the dance floor with a tall, dark and handsome black man. She grind-ed her ass against his crotch as she hoped to get a feel for the size of his cock. She was horny and her pussy already moist.

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye Winnie saw a big commotion over by Laura. A few bouncers and the party promoter raced over.

Winnie looked over to see her roommate in the middle of a cat-fight with another woman. Probably someone's girlfriend.

Laura scratched and clawed at the woman as she tried to rip off her weave. She never backed down from nobody.

Once the bouncers gained control they had to kick Laura out. The party promoter was doing his best to defuse the situation.

While Laura was being manhandled by the bouncers, Winnie barged her way in. She kicked and screamed at the bouncers to let go of her friend. None of the bouncers wanted this trouble.

So Winnie took her friend with some help from the party promoter and made her way out the side entrance of the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They carried light (no jackets, small clutch purse), so they were quick to the car. Laura was passed out in the back with Winnie who was a bit annoyed. She thought she would be full of black cock right now.

The party promoter drove them home since they were clearly drunk. As he sped towards their townhouse, Winnie fidgeted in the back. With her pussy talking she took out her phone and texted a guy named Nat she was messing around with.

He was a guy she met on one of her previous nights out and hooked up with a few times. She texted him "I want you now", but he didn't answer right away, so she gave up.

They pulled up to their apartment and the party promoter parked the car. They tried to wake Laura up, but she was beyond passed out.

Laura muttered out the words "Just leave me here" and then curled up in to a ball and fell sound asleep. This wasn't the first time Laura got this way, so Winnie just let her be.

The party promoter called a taxi to get back to the club. While Winnie got out and checked her phone, still no reply from Nat.

She was annoyed and reminded herself to remove Nat from her hookup list. If he wasn't going to do the one thing he was good, when she wanted it, then he was useless to her.

Winnie was resigned to the fact that tonight might have to be a vibrator night.

She reached the front door and ruffled through her clutch to find her keys. She had just opened the door when she was roughly grabbed from behind and pushed through the front door.

Winnie cried out a muffled scream in to the massive hand covering her mouth. The man whispered, "Scream and I'll kill you".

He closed the door behind them with his foot and asked, "Where is your roommate?".

Winnie shook her head in fear. Then she took a long whiff and smelled an unmistakable scent of strong cologne.

She knew that smell.

She then looked at the hand covering her mouth and saw the small tattoo on the knuckles finally putting all the pieces together.

She elbowed the robber causing him to release his grip.

"Nat...what the fuck?" Winnie screamed as she spun around. She lifted up the ski mask to reveal the guy she was hooking up with and had just texted.

Nat put his pointer finger to his mouth and put the ski mask back over his face.

The two of them had talked about dirty fantasies and Winnie had mentioned she had a secret desire to be fucked by a masked robber.

Nat whispered, "Shh...play along."

Winnie nodded her head in agreement and then went in to overacting mode, "Please don't hurt me. Just take whatever you want."

Nat snarled back in his fake masked robber tone, "I want this Asian pussy."

He then used his hands to maul her body, his attention focused on her tits and ass.

Nat lifted up Winnie's dress to reveal her black nylons. He quickly reached his fingers in and rubbed his hands over her pussy folds.

Winnie fake pleaded, "No please don't. I have money, just take whatever and go. Please don't hurt me."

Nat cackled, "Oh I will take the money...later. But first..."

He then flung Winnie into the nearby couch. She toppled over the side and her upper half of her body bent forwards. Her ass stuck out and her feet kicked up off the ground a bit before they touched back down again.

It was an exaggerated movement on both of their parts, but Winnie knew what he liked and she knew how to get in to position.

Nat wasted little time and ran behind Winnie. Her dress was hiked up and the smooth material of her nylons covered up her bottom half.

He grabbed hold of the seam that ran along her ass crack and her pussy and ripped the nylons apart.

The tear created an open patch around her ass and pussy hole. Winnie went out commando and the perfect rip revealed her wet pussy hole.

Nat rubbed his fingers against Winnie's pussy, "Just like I thought. You're a dirty little slut."

Nat then dove in head first and began to lick and slobber over Winnie's pussy lips like a maniac.

Winnie feigned terror as she put her hand back and tried to push him away. But she was super horny and in need of a down and dirty tongue on her pussy lips and clit. So she pushed his face instead until it was buried between her ass cheeks.

Nat surprised her as he licked her asshole and everything else in and around her pussy. He even jammed two two fingers inside her pussy while her teased her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Winnie began to squirm and Nat grabbed hold of her roughly by the arm, "Don't you fucking move."

He then pushed her back over and rammed his cock inside her tight pussy from behind.

She loved his thick and long black cock and didn't mind him that he was being rough. She just wanted him inside her even if it hurt her a little bit.

Nat wasted little time as he pounded her from behind like a fuck toy. He rammed his cock in and out of her pussy with hard, fast and deep thrusts.

Winnie was about to cum and she moaned in absolute delight.

This made Nat dig in and fuck her even harder. As hard as he possibly could.

He worked up a sweat and grunted loudly as he fucked with all his might.

Each violent thrust made Winnie's pussy juices leak and splatter everywhere. When Winnie finally came, she collapsed hard into and over the couch.

With her head buried in the cushions and her ass and heels flailing in the air, Winnie panted. "Oh my god, that was incredible Nat. You made me cum so hard."

Winnie had broke character, so Nat grabbed her by the throat and barked, "Shut the fuck slut. I'm not done with you yet."

Neither was Winnie. She smirked mischievously, "Make me shut the fuck up. With your little dick. Is this the only way you can get any pussy?"

Nat's cock was rock hard at the taunts, "I'll make you shut up slut. See if you can talk with my big fucking dick in your mouth?"

Nat then forced Winnie to the ground on her knees. He shoved his cock into her mouth, his length and girth caused her to cough and choke.

"Suck it slut." Nat barked as he face fucked her.

Winnie regained her composure and happily sucked his big cock. She slurped and slobbered on it while she jerked the shaft feverishly.

She loved the taste of her pussy juices on his cock as she made sure to lick his cock clean.

Nat barked out, "I don't hear you talking any more with a mouth full of cock. Is that cock still little?"

He shoved his cock all the way down her throat and held her head so she couldn't move.

She gagged again and almost threw up.

When he let go, she gasped for air. "I'm sorry mister. You're cock is so huge. Please don't hurt me anymore. I'll let you do whatever you want to my mouth and pussy...and ass."

Nat's ears perked up upon hearing that. He swiftly picked her up off the ground and carried her in his big strong arms.

While he stood up and carried her, he guided his raging cock into her open pussy hole.

Winnie was dripping wet as his cock glided all the way in balls deep. He proceeded to show off his incredible strength and power as he slam fucked her in a standing position.

With each thrust, he lifted her pussy up and down on to his cock. He let gravity and her own body momentum do the work as she rhythmically bounced up and down the full length of his big cock.

Winnie screamed at the top of her lungs again as she headed toward her second orgasm.

As she was coming down from her orgasmic high, Nat threw her on her back on the couch. With his cock still buried inside her, he picked up right where he left off jack-hammering her pussy with long, hard and deep strokes.

Winnie was delirious by now. She had never been fucked so good and so thoroughly. She moaned and groaned loudly.

She reached out and ripped off Nat's stupid ski mask and threw it to the side. "I fucking love your cock Nat. Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

Nat stopped for one moment. He was enjoying the role playing. Then he shrugged his shoulder, "role playing be damned", and continued to pound her pussy to absolute destruction.

Winnie creamed all over his cock as she came a third time. As she recovered, Nat went and picked up his ski mask. He had one more game to play.

He put it back on and then picked Winnie up and threw her over his broad shoulders.

They headed to her bedroom, "Now what did you say about that ass?"

Winnie slapped at him, but didn't put up any argument. Nat threw her on to the bed while she was still in her dress, her ripped nylons, and heels.

He moved alongside her in the the spooning position (she was the little spoon of course) and demanded, "I want that tight Asian ass".

He rubbed his fingers along her soaked pussy, her juices splattered all around. He massaged the juices on his finger tips and then spread them over her tight little asshole.

Winnie gave him the nod to keep going. Part fear and part curiosity sparked in her eyes.

Nat squeezed his cock head into her asshole as Winnie grimaced from the pain. But she never broke eye contact as she encouraged him to keep going.

Nat slowly and deliberately rocked back and forth with his cock head. Each time his cock opened her asshole up more and more.

When her ass was finally ready, he rammed as much of his cock inside her as he could (about half). Nat then began to fuck her tight virgin asshole hard and fast.

Winnie screamed at the top of her lungs, she was beyond ecstasy at this point. The new feelings and sensations coursed through her body and were unlike any she had ever felt before.

She loved every minute of it. As Nat grunted with each hard thrust in her ass hole, Winnie rubbed her pussy with her free hand and it only took minutes for her to cum a fourth time.

Winnie was half unconscious as Nat pulled his cock out. Her current state ruined Nat's thoughts of blasting her face with a load of cum.

He decided he was going to hold it until she woke up and then fuck her again.

After a whirlwind of action, Nat took advantage of the period of serenity and rested a moment. He was so wired. That was the most incredible sex he ever had and he was impressed with his own performance.

He tried to lay down and catch his breathe, but he was restless. He worked up quite a sweat, so he decided to get up and get something to drink.

Free as they come, he was unaware that he was still wearing the ski mask.

During the course of the frenzied fucking he had ripped off every piece of clothing except for his tank top and his socks. So his dick hung out half hard, as precum oozed out the tip, his shaft sticky from Winnie's girlcum.

As he opened the refrigerator, the front door opened and in walked Laura.

Laura stumbled in to the apartment and made her way in to the kitchen with her high heels clacking all the way.

She saw the black man with a ski mask over his face and his dick hanging out. She dropped her belongings and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Nat jumped back startled as he coughed up his drink. He turned around and almost dropped his glass of water.

He wondered why she was screaming. It took him a minute to realize what Laura was seeing.

A black man with no pants on in just a ski mask and tank top.

With a glance out the corner of her eye, Laura looked toward the bedroom and saw Winnie's lifeless body on the bed.

Winnie's nylons were ripped to shreds and her pussy and asshole exposed.

Laura screamed again, "Oh my god, you killed her."

He stumbled with the cup as he put it down on the counter. Nat moved closer as he tried to calm Laura down. But her screams grew louder and louder.

Nat worried someone might hear her screams, so he grabbed Laura. He then lifted up his ski mask, "It's not what you think. I'm a friend of Winnie's, we were just fucking around."

In an instant, Laura stopped screaming and leaned in towards Nat's ear, "I know who you are Nat."

They locked eyes as Laura gave him her "play along" look. She nodded ever so slightly.

Nat nodded in return.

Laura then pulled Nat's ski mask back down over his face.

"Oh my god, what have you done to her."

Laura was purposely being loud to see if Winnie would wake up. But Winnie was knocked out cold.

Ever the method actor, Nat was going for the Oscar as he switched back in to role.

"She's fine for now. You came just in time to spare her from what I was about to do to her. So let's see how good a friend are you?"

Laura begged and pleaded, "I'll do anything you want. Just please don't hurt us."

Nat put on his most intense and sinister voice, "I won't hurt you as long as you cooperate."

Laura nodded back in fake scared approval.

"So tonight can go either two ways. Either I'm murdering someone...or I"m murdering some Asian pussy. It's up to you."

Laura was already nodding, "You can do whatever you want to my pussy. Anything."

Nat lifted up Laura's dress and shook his head in disbelief. Another dirty little slut with no panties on.

He began to play with her moistened pussy lips, "That's a good answer. But I changed my mind...I want that mouth first. Then the pussy."

Laura nodded along as she continued to play scared. She slowly got down on her knees to suck his cock.

The truth was she had heard about Winnie's sexual exploits with Nat and she wanted a taste. She wanted to stuff her mouth full of his cock as fast as possible, but this game was too exciting to not play along.

Timidly, Laura grabbed hold of his cock, "You can do anything you want. I promise to be good."

Timid no more, she devoured his cock in full gulp. Laura wasted no time as she sucked and slobbered on Nat's full erect cock.

The scent of Winnie's sex impossible to hide after how good he had fucked her moments before. But Laura didn't care as she showed off her own amazing oral skills.

Laura worked his shaft and his balls with her hands while she slurped and licked his thick cock head. She worked her mouth and tongue as sucked long hard and deep. With greed, she stuffed as much of his cock into her open mouth.

Her hands and mouth worked in perfect unison as the left a sloppy and wet trail of saliva from her lips to his cock. She wanted to clean his cock of Winnie's sex and then replace it with her own juices.

Meanwhile, Nat was in heaven as he let his head roll back and let the sexy little lady do her work.

Laura popped his cock out of her mouth, "Is that good...am I sucking your big black dick good, so that you won't hurt me?"

Nat kicked back into acting mode, "It's a start. But I'm going to need that pussy...and maybe that ass."

With a grin, Laura stood up while she jerked his cock. She pretended to plea, "Anything to spare me and my friend. Just promise you won't hurt us and you can do anything you want to my pussy and my ass."

A knife rack sat on the corner of the counter and Nat grabbed hold. He was going to play this up as he pointed the knife to threaten Laura.

"If you don't do what I want, I'll be forced to cut up you and your friend."

Nat then sat down on the couch and pointed in Laura's direction.

Completely unfazed by the knife, Laura climbed on top of him with her ass facing him in a reverse cowboy position. She hiked her dress up all the way to her waist and then lowered her soaked pussy on to Nat's thick hard cock.

She exhaled loudly when his thick cock head pierced through her pussy walls.

She forced his cock all the way inside her as she pushed down with all her weight. She grimaced through the pain, until he was balls deep inside her.

Laura immediately began to bounce up and down on his cock as hard and fast as she could.

"Please mister. Your cock is so big, I don't know if I can handle it. Please don't hurt my friend because your dick is too big for my tight little pussy."

They both knew this wasn't true, because Laura did not have a problem with his length or girth. As a matter of fact, she thought it was just the perfect size.

In no time, Laura was slamming her body down as hard and fast as her body would let her. Her pussy was dripping girlcum all over his cock with each bounce.

Loudly, her body slammed in to his and the couch rocked back and forth at the impact.

Her pussy was on fire and she gasped for breathe. She screamed as she jumped off his cock, "It's too big. I have to suck it or else my pussy will explode on your big cock."

She maneuvered her head and body and rammed his cock into her mouth. With an abundance of energy, she slurped down all her pussy juices as she cleaned his cock.

Nat barked, "Who said you could stop fucking?" as he gave her a hard slap on the ass.

On cue, Laura apologized and quickly maneuvered back into the same reverse cowgirl position.