Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Nat dropped the knife on the couch and used both hands to hold her body up. He rammed his cock upwards into her sloppy wet pussy with mighty thrusts.

Laura begged and cursed as his cock tore through her. She screamed out that was going to cum.

This just fueled Nat to fuck her as hard as he possibly could. He piston-ed his cock up and down as his balls slapped against her clit with each hard thrust upwards.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Laura screamed as she exploded on to his cock.

The intense orgasm made her body collapse forward. Her arms reached out to grab the small coffee table near the couch.

Nat's cock was still buried inside her pussy and she used the table as leverage to glide her pussy slowly back and forth over his cock.

Still seated on the couch, Nat's cock pushed downwards and pointed out. This position allowed Laura to slid her pussy and ass back and forth over and over the length of his big cock.

Nat was a volcano about to erupt and he was glad that his cock popped out her pussy before he had reached his boiling point.

Quick on her toes, Laura spun around and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

She hungrily sucked on his cock with over exaggerated moans and groans muffling out of her stuffed mouth.

"Was that good mister? Good enough to spare out lives?"

Laura's mouth and pussy was so good, it almost took the wind out him, but Nat responded, "Uh, yea. But I still want that ass or else."

Nat moved on to the couch on to his side and Laura laid down next to him with her back against him in the spooning position, "Please, I've never been fucked in my ass."

But she was lying. She grabbed for his cock and pointed it at her sweet little asshole.

Nat was surprised how open her ass was already as his cock head stretched open her asshole walls. He easily found a good rhythm and began to thrust his cock in and out of her ass until half his cock was insider her.

Laura was delirious as she screamed, "Please no, it's too much. My ass can't take it. Please you're wrecking my ass with your big black cock."

He wasn't yet, but now he was determined to to make that a true statement.

With sweat dripping from the intensity, Nat fucked hard and angry. His cock violently slammed in and out of her ass.

He grabbed Laura roughly around the neck with one hand and covered her mouth with the other. He used her like a fuck doll as he slammed his body hard into her with each thrust like he was trying to break her in half.

Laura screamed muffled cries through his hand covering her mouth, but she was in absolute ecstasy. With one hand, she grabbed hold of his ass, encouraging...no pushing him to fuck her even harder and faster.

Her other hand was furiously rubbing against her clit until she came a third time.

Laura's loud orgasmic screams were only blunted by Winnie's own screams.

"What the fuck?"

Nat's cock popped out of Laura's ass and he fumbled for a response as he tried to stand up. His ski mask hanging off his face. "Oh shit Winnie, it's not what you think?"

Winnie was yelling, "Nat, what the fuck? You just fucked me and now you're fucking my roommate?"

Laura was on her knees, "Oh my god. I thought he was a robber. He said he was going to kill us."

Nat was stumbling for words. "Wait...no....I didn't....I thought...."

Just then the two ladies roared out loud in laughter.

Nat stood at attention, at a loss for words.

Winnie came around and gave him a kiss, "We're just fucking with you babe..."

Laura was still on her knees as she shoved his cock back in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat as she sucked on his cock.

Winnie broke the kiss, "So what did you think?"

Nat could only say, "I think I'm in love."

Winnie barked, "I wasn't asking you. Who the fuck cares what you think?"

She looked down at Laura who took a breathe and let Nat's cock pop out of her mouth, "I think he needs to cum in my mouth now. I want that fucking hot cum now."

Winnie looked at Nat, "Well you heard her."

She then gave him another hard kiss and then whispered in his ear, "Cum in her mouth. Fucking cum hard..."

Nat couldn't hold it back if he wanted to. He unloaded rope after rope in Laura's mouth.

She couldn't keep up or swallow it all as the cum dribbled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. But she kept on sucking until every last drop was done and his cock went limp.

When Laura finally released his cock from her satisfied mouth, Winnie leaned down and gave her a kiss. She moved her tongue around Laura's lips and chin and slurped up the extra cum.

They both coaxed every last drop of cum as they took hard sucks of his cock head.

When they were done, Nat collapsed on to the couch.

While Winnie and Laura continued to swap cum, Nat felt something stab him in the thigh. He looked over to see the knife. He stumbled up on weak legs to put the knife away.

As he walked back toward the kitchen, he was disrupted by a loud bang.

The front door burst open and two armed police officers ran inside.

"Freeze", they shouted at Nat.

Winnie and Laura jumped back and held their hands up.

Nat did the same, but then he saw the knife in his hands. He barely got out an "Oh shit" before one officer acted quickly and shot Nat with a taser gun.

Thousands of volts of electricity coursed through Nat's body and he froze and shook uncontrollably. He collapsed on to the floor in an unconscious heap as his body twitched.

One officer approached Nat with precision. His guns aimed at him in case the taser was not enough. In one swift motion, the officer cuffed Nat and began to drag him out of the room.

The other officer holstered his weapon and calmly spoke to the two scared and half-naked Asian ladies, "Are you OK?"

Winnie thought for a second, she could easily explain this awkward situation. But Nat was already knocked out and she was still horny. Besides, it was her lucky night. Both officers were just her type - black and handsome.

Her pussy made the decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to throw him in the car and start the report." The arresting officer said to his partner.

"I'll start interviewing the two assault victims." replied his partner.

Winnie then burst into fake tears as she blurted out random cries, "Oh my god, it was terrible...he was going to kill us...thank god you showed up..." she hugged the officer on his right side.

Laura didn't miss a beat as she added her even louder cries and screams of horror and she hugged the officer on his left side.

The officer tried to calm them down. He had Winnie and Laura sit down on the couch as he stood over them.

"I know you just went through a terrible ordeal. I'm sorry. But he can't hurt you anymore. Just take your time and tell me what happened."

Winnie started, "We came home..." and then began crying again like she couldn't finish the sentence. "...I'm sorry, I can't."

Laura tried to explain too, but she got about as far as Winnie did before the tears flowed out.

The officer attempted to console them as he leaned down next to the Laura.

Winnie's cried stopped instantly, "It's easier if we show you."

She jumped up off the couch and grabbed the officer before he could say anything.

"So I came home first and as soon as I walked in somebody grabbed me from behind, like this..." she turned away from the officer and rubbed her ass against his crotch.

She took the officer's hands and wrapped them around her body "...he was much stronger and bigger than me so I couldn't break free."

One hand covered my mouth while the other hand grabbed all over my body" she moved the officers hands all over her tits, her thighs, her waist and her ass to simulate the description.

The officer tried to hide his hard on as he gulped out, "What happened next?"

Winnie fake cried again as she blurted out, "He said do what I say or I'll kill you." As she continued to grind up against the officer's ever noticeable erection that tented out of his pants.

The officer looked over at Laura, "...and um, where were you during this?"

Laura looked scared, "I was asleep in the car. I should have been here for Winnie...I'm so sorry Winnie." She burst in to tears and hunched over on the ground.

The officer looked at Laura's exposed ass and Winnie seized the moment to unzip his pants and reached in to grab his hard cock.

The officer jumped back in shock, "What are you doing?"

With lust filled eyes, Winnie stared at the office, "Showing you what happened next?"

The officer protested, "No, I can't. I shouldn't."

Winnie jumped in to his chest and hugged him as she sobbed, "Please, I don't know how else to tell you all the horrible things he made me do. Please."

The officer instinctively wrapped his arms around her to console her but he didn't notice Laura had bounded up from her hunched position.

She unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers in one fell swoop.

The officer blurted out, "Wait. What..."

Before Winnie cut him off. "Yes, he was naked already with his big black cock hanging out..."

She reached down to grab the officer's cock. "...it wasn't as big as yours. Lucky for me."

She then spun around and bent over. She reached out with her hands to grab on to the top of the backside of the couch.

"So after I begged and pleaded for the robber to not hurt us. I offered him money, jewelry, everything. But he didn't want any of that. He said he only wanted one thing."

Then Winnie and Laura ominously spoke out the answer "Asian Pussy".

Laura fake cried again to draw the officers attention as she clung to his muscular calves.

Meanwhile Winnie reached back and grabbed hold of the officer's cock and guided in towards her open pussy hole.

"He pushed me over the couch just like this so I was bent over and he just shoved his big black cock inside me like this..." As she shoved the officer's thick cock into her wet pussy.

Winnie worked her legs and hips back and forth along the length of his cock as she glided seamlessly across the length of his massive cock.

The officer was dumbfounded and at a loss for words. His eyes wide open, his mouth wide open, his head snapped back to show the intense feelings coursing through every nerve.

It didn't help that Laura had stood up and was hugging him close on his side. She leaned in and whispered dirty things in his ear.

"I can only imagine what Winnie went through. Being fucked violently by that big black cock. He was crazed for Asian pussy. Somebody must have heard how hard he was fucking Winnie from behind. Making her scream at the top of her lungs."

Winnie slammed her ass hard back in to the officer's body. Her sweet pussy stroked his cock with each thrust.

She jumped in, "Oh yes. He was ruthless. He just pounded my pussy so hard. He wouldn't let me go. I was screaming so loud. I begged him to please stop. That I couldn't take his big black cock. But he just got angrier and would fuck me even harder."

To emphasize this point, Laura grabbed hold of Winnie's body. She used all her strength to push and pull Winnie's body back and forth on the officer's big cock. Laura made her roommate scream in delight and curse to the heavens.

Winnie moaned loudly, "I begged him to stop. My pussy couldn't take it. He said he'd stop if I sucked his big black dick. And I had no choice. I had no choice. I said to him, I'll suck your big black dick if you'll stop fucking me. He made me beg him to let me suck his dick."

Winnie pushed the officer away and his cocked popped out of her dripping wet pussy. Her girl-cum was splattered all over his shaft and cock head and her juices flowed down his thighs as Winnie spun around and got on her knees in front of the officer.

She continued with her story, "I hesitated for a moment like this and he got mad. So he grabbed me by the head and forced me to suck down his whole cock."

Laura pretended to be Nat as she grabbed the back of Winnie's head. She forced Winnie's head to bob up and down on the officer's cock.

Winnie didn't need the help, as she greedily sucked every inch of cock she could. She gagged herself. She drooled all over his cock. Streams of saliva hung from his shaft.

Laura provided the commentary this time, "Oh my god, it must have been horrible. To be brutally face-fucked like this. He probably shoved his cock so far back into her throat that a normal person would have thrown up. But luckily Winnie has amazing cock sucking skills. She can deep throat anybody."

Laura no longer had to force Winnie to suck the officer's cock. She just let her work her magic with her tongue, mouth and hands.

Winnie slobbered all over it and sucked and popped his cock in and out of her mouth while she moaned in delight.

The officer could barely keep up. He had no response. Words were lost to him as he was being manhandled by this masterful pussy and mouth.

Winnie released the cock from her mouth as she gasped for air. She huffed and puffed while she jerked his cock.

She give the officer the next update. "I thought he was going to cum in my mouth. I was scared so I stopped sucking and tried to break free. He got mad and said he wasn't done with me yet. And he said..." she began to sob. "...he said next was my Asian ass."

She immediately stopped crying and had the nastiest sluttiest look in her eye.

Laura pushed Winnie down on to the couch. Winnie stared up at the officer with those lust-filled eyes, "he told me to spread my legs wide, then he made me hold my legs up like this..." as she performed the exact act she was describing.

Her forearms hooked underneath each of her knees and pulled them in towards her head like she was stretching. Her pussy and asshole were exposed and ready to be taken.

Winnie continued, "he then shoved his cock into my ass..."

Laura grabbed hold of the officer's cock and guided it into her plum asshole.

Her hole was already open from the ass fucking earlier and it was all wet from her pussy juices, so the officer's cock glided right in.

Winnie cried, "...I've never had a cock in my ass. I begged him not to fuck me in the ass, but he didn't care. He destroyed my asshole. He kept taunting me too as he ass fucked me."

As she spoke, Laura stroked the officer's cock in and out of her friend's tight butt hole. His cock was so big that only about half fit in. The rest was just the right size for Laura to stroke the shaft.

Winnie moaned and groaned, "...he towered over me just like you are now and I couldn't escape. He kept telling me he was going to cum in my asshole. That he was going to fuck my ass so hard that I wouldn't shit right for a week."

The officer began to groan as the cum built up inside him and cascaded through his organs until it released with an explosion into her asshole.

The force caused his cock to pop out as he continued to shoot stream after stream of cum all over Winnie's pussy lips and the rim of her asshole.

The officer collapsed over into the couch like a drunken man as Laura leaned in and licked her friends pussy and asshole clean.

Winnie pushed out the cum from inside her asshole, which Laura happily sucked down.

When she had cleaned up every last drop she stood up and leaned over to share the wealth of cum with Winnie as they locked lips and maniacally exchanged spit, cum and whatever juices Laura had in her mouth.

Laura was upset she didn't get a turn, so she jumped on top of the passed out officer in a 69 position. She grinded her pussy over his face as she sucked out every last drop of cum. Winnie soon joined in as they licked every last drop.

Just then the other officer stepped back in to the house. He was confused at the scene in front of him, "What's going on here?"

His partner tried to respond but he was buried under Laura's pussy and he could barely muster out the words, "So good...girls bad...fuck" as his voice trailed off and he lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it was Laura's turn to be interrogated. She stood up and made her way towards the other officer.

His name tag read "Officer Strong".

Laura's dress barely clung on her body. Her tiny tits, her ass and her pussy were all exposed. She somehow managed to keep the fuck me heels on.

"My friend was just telling your partner what happened to her, but he didn't take my statement yet. Good thing you came back."

Officer Strong tried to collect his wits, but Laura's powers of persuasion were tough to ignore as she whispered in to his ear.

"I had fallen asleep in the car. I came in and saw my friend being fucked in the ass by that monster. I screamed. I was so frightened. Winnie passed out from the brutal ass fucking, so he attacked me. He had a knife in his hand. He told me to get on my knees and suck his cock or else. I had no choice."

Laura slowly went down on her knees and tugged at the officer's pants. She got as far as unzipping his pants. But officer Strong stopped her.

"That's not what the guy I just arrested claims. Sounds like you ladies are playing games."

The officer grabbed Laura and forced her to stand up. "Seems like you know the accused very well. This was all part of some twisted robber fantasy you ladies are trying to play."

Winnie approached as cum dripped from her lips, "Whatever do you mean?"

The officer shot back, "Save it. I'm taking you two down to the precinct for trying to falsely imprison that man." he surprised Winnie by snapping cuffs on her.

Laura giggled, "Are you going to interrogate us?" as she leaned against the arm rest of the couch and spread her legs wide and invited him to interrogate her pussy.

At the same time Winnie, who had her hands cuffed behind her back, bent over next to her friend and invited the officer to interrogate her ass.

The officer was shocked. He was still a man though and he tried to his best to cover up the erection that formed in his pants. He looked over at his partner for direction, but he was of no help.

That split second was all it took for Laura to reach in to his unzipped pants, pulled out his cock and shoved it in to her soaking wet pussy.

The officer blurted out, "What are you doing?" as Winnie seized the moment to spin around and come up from behind him.

Winnie pushed him back until he lay on top of Laura with his cock buried inside her nasty slit.

"Get off me" the officer barked.

Laura went back into overreacting mode, "No please Mr. Officer don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you say."

The officer pushed Winnie off him and then pulled away from Laura. His cock popped out of Laura's pussy hole.

Officer Strong reached for his weapon, but Laura was too quick as she lunged down on to her knees and sloppily sucked on his cock.

The officer stumbled backwards and tripped over some clothes lying on the floor. He ending up sprawled out on the floor.

The ladies quickly pounced on him. Winnie sat on his face while Laura jumped on his cock.

The smell of cum and sex hit Officer Strong's nostrils as Winnie grind-ed her well fucked pussy all over his lips, nose and chin.

Meanwhile, Laura had already impaled herself on his cock. She bounced up and down on his cock at a break necking pace.

The officer tried to squirm away, but he was being swallowed up by pussy.

He managed to push Winnie off him, but as he attempted to push Laura off she slammed down on his cock with such ferocity that his head snapped back and banged hard against the ground.

Laura leaned her upper body forward until it crashed down on him, her face next to his.

Her lower body masterfully grind-ed and bounced up and down on his cock as she whispered in his ear, "Is that good officer. Is that pussy good enough so you won't arrest me?"