Breaking and Entering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and grunted. Finally the officer gave in. If they wanted to fuck, he'd give them a fuck.

He screamed out as he threw Laura off him. He stood up, "You want to get fucked. I'll show you." As he picked Laura up and threw her into the wall.

Office Strong ran up behind her and pushed her body forward so her ass stuck out. He rammed his cock inside her from behind and furiously fucked her in standing doggy style. "This what you want? This what you want?"

Laura looked back at him, the happy slut she was, "YES. Give it to me."

The officer proceeded to slam fuck her from behind relentlessly as Laura egged him on. She was loving every minute of it.

Winnie had sidled over and was hyping him up, "Yea, fuck her good. Fuck her just like that. Punish that dirty little slut."

The officer angrily thrust-ed his cock inside her and slapped her ass as she begged for more.

Winnie began telling him to "Cum. Cum in her dirty, slutty pussy."

The officer groaned as he continued to ram his cock inside her. He let out a mighty roar as he unloaded his cum deep inside Laura's pussy.

After a few more thrusts to get the last drops of cum out, he stumbled backwards and collapsed on to the floor.

Winnie was already on her knees behind Laura her tongue extended out to lick Laura's pussy and suck out the cum. Then they pounced on the officer and took turns sucking his cock until it was completely drained.

When it was all over the two ladies laughed as they surveyed the scene in front of them.

Winnie wandered about, "OK get me out of these cuffs."

Laura joked, "That turned out to be a pretty good night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, no charges were filed against Winnie or Laura.