Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uh...okay," AJ said, and we watched as Melody squatted down once again, bent over, and then crawled under the stairs, her ass high in the air, and her shorts way off to one side.

"Can you see it?" Melody asked, the sound of the scrub brush moving back and forth underneath the stairs. "Can you see what I'm doing?"

"Yeah," AJ said, his eyes focused on Melody's pussy which was now wide open, her glistening wt hole exposed to the air. AJ imagined just walking up behind her and sliding his cock into that wet inviting pussy of hers. God how he thought that would feel. It looked so soft, so unbelievably soft and smooth.

"You've really got to work at it," Melody said then, moving her entire upper body back and forth. Her hips rocked forward and back in the same motion, and to his utter amazement, he saw her vagina clench suddenly, and then her asshole puckered tight. His cock jumped in his pants, wanting to be inside of her right that very instant. To feel that grip, that strength, wrapped around his shaft. His hand touched the front of his shorts involuntarily, and he had to fight off a wave of pleasure so he didn't cum right then and there.

"Back and forth," Melody said. "Really push it in and out. Get all the way in there, otherwise," Melody turned her head back to him and smiled. "If you're just half-assing it, there's no point. You're either all the way in, or there's no point. Got it?"

"Got it," AJ said, nodding.

"Melody went back to scrubbing, her tits swinging back and forth, occasionally knocking against each other, but she didn't slow down, nor did she cover herself. AJ continued to watch, switching back and forth between her tits and her absolutely mesmerizing pussy and ass. She spread her knees, brought her hips lower to the floor, her sex parting, her lips spreading open as if ready to take his entire dick between them, and then she clenched her pussy and ass closed again. AJ caught himself, right before he gave a little groan, and he converted the sound into a cough and then turned on the water to rinse out his scrub brush, before turning back to the show.

Melody continued scrubbing, tits swinging wildly, her nipples looked like cow teats now, hanging thick and swollen, ready to be suckled for hours and hours.

"When you get these small-tight spaces, you really need to work your fingers into them," Melody said then, instructing AJ on the proper cleaning techniques. "If you don't have a scrub brush that will fit, just use your fingers. Rub them in and out, nice and hard, and get all the way in there. You'll know you're deep enough when your fingertips hit the back of the stairs."

AJ swallowed hard and nodded.

"Are you listening to me?" Melody asked.

"Yeah. Sorry. I, uh, I heard you."

"Come on," She said them. "Get down here and look at what I'm saying."

AJ smirked and then got down on his hands and knees, right next to her.

"Here, reach in here," Melody said and AJ put his right hand out in front of him, "No, not like that. What are you doing?" She grabbed his hand and pulled it between her arms, and pushed it into the crevasse underneath the very first stair. His upper arm pressed tight between her tits, but she seemed not to notice. "You feel that?" She asked.

"Yes," AJ replied.

"That is the back of the step. Now, watch out, there are nails in it. Go ahead and pull your arm out."

AJ did as instructed and then moved back from her. Melody looked at him, perplexed. She turned back to the scrub brush, finished scrubbing the spot under the stairs, and then crawled out from under the stairs and busily began cleaning everything off.

"Come here," Melody said then, turning on the water in the wash basin, full blast. The water smashed against the edge of the basin in a torrent, flinging water droplets everywhere, but again, Melody didn't seem to care. She stuck her gloved hands into the water. Hot pressurized water scalded the gloves clean and threw copious amounts of water up onto her chest and face, soaking her in an instant. She turned to AJ then, rivulets of water streaming off her neck and breasts, dripping from the underside of her melons and off her nipples. "Wash up."

AJ reached forward as Melody had, and she reached forward and pulled his goggles off his face. "Let the water hit you. Let it wash the sweat off you. It's okay if you get wet. I'm soaked. You'll dry."

"What about the floor?" AJ asked.

"What about it?" Melody replied. "We just got done scrubbing it with bleach. It'll dry. Plus, there's the drain right there. Don't worry about it. Wash off."

AJ put his hands into the torrent of water, splashing himself and soaking himself down just like Melody had. His gloves went from looking haggard and worn to looking scoured clean and almost brand new.

"See? Now, let's wash the scrub brushes, the bucket, the goggles. Wash everything and hang it all to dry."

AJ did as he was told, using the scalding hot torrent of water to scour the brushes clean, the water literally ripping every bit of dirt and debris out of the bristles, and leaving them looking almost brand new.

When he was done with the equipment, he stood there, smiling, soaking wet, head to toe. Melody gave him an appreciative smile.

"Do we have towels down here? Clean towels?"

"I, uh... Maybe?" AJ replied. He went to the dryer and opened it, and indeed there were two towels in the dryer. He pulled them out and offered them to Melody, thinking she was going to put her hair up or use them to dry herself off.

"You use one," Melody said then, pulling her shirt up and off over her head. She let the garment fall to the floor and then grabbed the waist string of her shorts and yanked it. Her shorts followed her shirt to the floor, and then, she was standing in front of AJ, absolutely stark naked. She took one of the towels from AJ and then began running it over her body, tucking it under her breasts, cupping and squeezing them in the towel before throwing it over her shoulders, yanking it back and forth behind her back, and then she reached between her legs and began drying her pussy on the towel. "Come on," Melody said, waving to his shorts. "Are you a man? Or a mouse?"

AJ grabbed his shorts and pushed them down until they fell, and his thick manhood fell free and hung, semi-hard, from between his legs. He tried to cover himself with the towel, but Melody chided him. "You're going to have to get over that," She said in a stern tone of voice. "I'm your mother. I'm going to see you naked, every now and then. It's not a big deal," she said, and she ran a hand down her own nakedness, smoothed her fingers over her sex as if displaying for AJ just how smooth it really was, and then she whipped her towel out with an audible "crack!"

"Dry your hair. Hurry up," Melody said, and AJ had no choice but to take the towel from his body and put it to his hair. Thankfully, with the towel over his head, Melody couldn't see just how embarrassed he was, but his cock seemed to not care at all. In fact, he was completely mortified to feel its response, as it jerked in response to the embarrassment, swelling, and beginning its eventual ascent to attention.

"Don't be embarrassed," Melody said then. "It's a natural response. When a man sees a woman, his penis is going to become erect."

"Yeah, but," AJ began to say, but Melody countered him.

"But what? Men grow up to marry women that remind them of their mothers and I didn't even give birth to you. There's no reason why you wouldn't be attracted to me. In fact, I would find it insulting if you didn't have that," she said, waving his erection. "The key is, knowing what is proper, and what isn't, and conducting yourself with some level of self control."

"Like, not touching," AJ said, thinking it was the right answer.

Melody looked at him as if he'd said the wrong thing, but then nodded. "Exactly," she said, wrapping her towel around her waist. Before he could say anything else, Melody reached out and grabbed AJ's towel, yanking it from around his waist.

"Hey," AJ said, crossing his hands in front of his cock.

"You can go get dressed now," Melody said then, and she nodded toward his room. AJ realized she was speaking the truth and hurried off as Melody wrapped the second towel around her tits and then headed for the stairs. "AJ. Put my things in the wash when you're done. Sanitary cycle, extra bleach, extra spin."

"Yes Ma'am," AJ said with a smile.

"Not Ma'am," Melody said sharply, turning on him. "You don't call me ma'am. Do I call you baby? Kid? Child?"

"No," AJ said quickly, not realizing he'd offended her. He thought he was being nice. Showing her a bit of respect.

"I'm your mother," Melody said in a rather sharp authoritarian way. "You might find it difficult, or awkward the first couple of times you say it, but you will address me properly, and with respect."

"I...I'm sorry. I thought I was being respectful," AJ said honestly.

Melody gave him a hard stare for another moment but then, as she had done before, her visage seemed to soften and she took a more relaxed stance. "I'll give you a pass. But you need to know, I'm not some old biddy." AJ nodded quickly, agreeing with her wholeheartedly. "I'm a strong independent woman, a businesswomen, a professional, a mother, and an athlete. I used to run track," she said, running her hands down her sides to her upper thighs, and then she grabbed her towel and readjusted it. "I'm sure you could tell."

"Yeah," AJ said. "I mean, you've got a great body."

Melody smiled at him and tossed her hair and AJ did his absolute best to not scowl at her response. Candice was so much like her, it was sickening.

"Well, you probably shouldn't say things like that about Mommy," Melody said, and she glanced down at his privates and then back up to his face. "You should probably go get dressed."

"Yes...Mom," AJ said, forcing the word out, no matter how awkward it seemed.

Melody gave him another smile and put her bare foot on the bottom stairs to begin her ascent as AJ hurried to his dresser and got dressed as quickly as he could. Once he was dressed, he took care of Melody's clothes, tossing them in the washing machine along with his own t-shirt and underwear. His shorts would have to wait since they were black, but everything else went in, exactly as Melody had specified, and then he hurried upstairs as the yelling had resumed.

"Well, what in the hell are we supposed to think?" Melody shouted at Candice as AJ entered the front room. "You didn't put any of your things away. You're basically living out of your suitcases! Do you even want to be here?"

"Yes!" Candice cried, and she looked over at AJ and gave him a pleading look.

"What?" Melody shouted at her. "What do you think he's going to do? Lie for you? I'm pretty sure he's already been doing that. Dutiful little brother that he is."

"Little brother," AJ chuckled. "I'm older than she is."

Melody turned to AJ and gave him a condescending smirk, as if he had no fucking clue, and then turned back to Candice. "You better get your shit straight. This isn't the four seasons. The maid is done. The butler is gone. You wanted this trash life, well, you got it!"

"Hey," Jaxson said, stepping into the front room from the bedroom. "Trash is what you make of it. It won't be trash for long."

"Since when has it been trash?" AJ asked, looking at his father and Melody.

"It's a figure of speech," Jaxson said, walking right past everyone as if they were statues. "We're moving up. Aggressive expansion. We'll be right where we need to be in three or four years."

"Two," Melody said sharply. "Two years. Then we sell, and we retire."

"Perfect," Jaxson said, and he opened the refrigerator and ducked behind the door.

"You guys don't even care about me!" Candice yelped then, throwing her hands down to her sides and storming off toward her bedroom. "Everything I do is wrong! Nothing is good enough!"

"Don't you dare slam that door!" Melody shouted at her.

AJ waited for the door to slam closed, but to his surprise, Candice closed it quickly, but softly. Melody turned around and saw AJ still standing there. "Are you done with your bedroom?"

"No," AJ said, "I was actually coming to see if you needed help with anything."

Melody gave him a wry smile but then shooed him away with a wave of her hand. "No. You've got your room to clean. I want it spic-and-span, just like the laundry room. I want you to start with the walls. Scrub the walls down. I'm they've never been washed before. After that, scrub the floors, wall to wall. Wash your carpets. Wash your bedding, wash everything."

"My bedding is in the dryer," AJ replied.

"Good. One less thing to do. Take the covers off your furniture down there. Wash it all. Vacuum everything. Wipe everything down. When you're done, let me know, and I'll come down and inspect."

"Inspect?" AJ asked. Why did she need to inspect? Was he in the military now?

"Yes," Melody said, shaking her head. "If I could simply leave it to you, trust you to do it on your own, it would be done already, now wouldn't it?"

AJ stood there for another moment, wondering where in the hell this woman had come from, and why in the hell had his father thought...anything about her, was descent...other than her physical features.

"Go on now," Melody said to him, pointing toward the stairs. "Move it."

"Can I at least get something to eat first?" AJ asked.

"No. Not until noon. Not until I've seen some sort of change in that room of yours. How about that?"

AJ looked over at his father who had just stood up from the fridge with a mouth full of roast beef. "Dad," AJ said.

"Don't look at me!" Jaxson said swiftly and loudly. "You heard what your mother said. Now go!"

AJ gave Melody a glance, but the look she was giving him, was icy cold, and he instantly felt the fight go out of him. He hurried down his stairs, kicking a box at the bottom out of pure frustration, and then he went to his gaming seat and sat down, folding his arms across his chest. He would do nothing. If this was what it was going to be like living in a prison, then so be it. Prisoners didn't do chores. They just sat in their cells, day in and day out. That's what AJ would do.

After five minutes, AJ was bored. He turned on his video game system, played a couple of rounds of a popular first-person shooter game, and then turned it off when he got killed three times in a row. His mind wasn't focused. He was just playing out of spite, and at the same time, he was worried that his father might come down the steps, see him playing his game, and destroy it. It had happened before, and he didn't necessarily like having to scrimp and scrounge to find enough money to replace an entire video game console, just because he wanted to throw a temper tantrum.

AJ clicked the system off and went to the wash basin, grabbed the bucket and scrub brush, the goggles, and the bleach, and went to the far corner of his room and began clearing the items away from the walls.

After scrubbing for a good three hours, AJ's arms felt like gelatin and the walls were just a tad bit lighter than they had been before. He'd accumulated five large boxes of trash, stuff off the floors, behind furniture, or under it, things that had been dropped or discarded, broken items, old things he no longer needed or used.

Once he was done with the walls, he went back to the far corner and began scrubbing the floor, just like he'd done earlier with Melody, and soon he had an entire corner of his room done, and then, he started rearranging.

He put his bed in the corner. He put his dresser up against the wall. He moved the electric cord and nailed a small hook into the rafters above his dresser so he could hang the light where he could see inside his drawers. A few minutes after that, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs and he knew he might get in trouble for the nailing, but it was necessary.

A moment later, both his father and Melody came into his room, and immediately his father said, "See. I told you. He's doing it. He's not nailing boards over the stairs."

"I was moving the light," AJ said, pointing up and grabbing the string. He pulled it once, turning the light off, and then pulled it again, turning the light back on.

"You need more lights down here," Melody said, looking around. "More lights. More airflow."

"It's a basement baby," Jaxson said to her. "But, if you think we can do it, let's renovate."

Melody turned back and forth, her dull yellow dress swishing back and forth. What she was wearing now, looked like it had been donated by good-will back to the person who'd dropped it off. It was ratty and filled with holes and worn spots and AJ thought it was strange for Melody to be wearing it. If anyone had asked him, he would have said Melody wouldn't be caught dead in that dress...yet here she was, and there she was wearing it.

"No. It just needs a few more of those," Melody said, pointing at the single cord light that was strung across the ceiling, draped on tiny hooks and nails and even snugged into a tiny imperfection in the edge of one of the beams left behind by a knot. "Where did you get that one from?"

"He got it from the local hardware store," Jaxson said quickly. "We'll go get a few more later today."

AJ blinked. He didn't know they sold those at the hardware store, although, it made sense that they would. The two he had, the single over his bed and the double that hung over his weight bench, he'd fished out of the trash with his friends. They were always scrounging around, walking the neighborhood at night, fucking around, and being a nuisance, as much as they could without being arrested for it, that is. The light over his bed was actually from a lamp that he had modified, spliced the cord into a severed extension cord they'd found, and then spiced the two-prong plug back onto the end. The other cord over the weight bench was even more jury-rigged, but they both worked and had cost nothing.

"He can go get them," Melody said, giving the entire basement another quick look around. "You've done a good amount. Once you're done eating, go to the hardware store, and then come right back. No dilly-dallying. You understand?"

"Yes," AJ said, and his father raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, Mom," he restated.

"No need to be so formal," Melody said with a smile. "You can call me Mommy. I know you're an adult but we're a family and we really need to get used to calling each other by our proper names."

"Like Baby-Doll," Jaxson said, swatting Melody on the ass.

"Ooooh, you ruffian!" Melody yelped and Jaxson took off toward the stairs, scaling them quickly, with Melody in hot pursuit. AJ chuckled and watched, but as Melody got to the stairs, she stopped and turned to him. "Take off your stuff. Get something to eat, and do what you're told."

"Yes...Mommy," AJ said, and Melody nodded and then hurried up the stairs. AJ pulled the goggles off his face and dropped them to the floor next to the bucket. He shook his head and wiped a gloved hand across his forehead before taking the glove off too and repeating the gesture with his bare hand.

He finished taking his cleaning gear off and was about to head upstairs, when he heard something above him, a heavy thud and then pounding on the floorboards. "What the fuck?" He asked himself, following the noise until he was directly underneath it. It wasn't his father's room, but the one next to it. It was a storage room filled with boxes of holiday items, the Christmas tree, Halloween decorations, old easter baskets, and a variety of other items that rarely got used.

"No!" Someone shouted against the carpet, their voice muffled but directed downward, he could hear it. "I won't let you!" There was another loud "thump" and then muffled protesting, as if someone had put their hand over someone else's mouth. The sounds of protest continued, and then there was a louder muffled shout, and then the floorboards began creaking as if someone was rocking back and forth on them.