Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ stepped back as a fleck of dust or dirt got him in the eyes and he wiped it out quickly, swearing, and then looked back up. The floorboards continued creaking, and then AJ knew what he was hearing. There could be no other explanation. Melody and his father were doing it. They were having sex, in the storage room.

AJ went upstairs and then headed down the hallway, making sure to step as quietly as possible as he passed the storage room, and went down to Candice's room. Her door was closed, and he didn't hear anything from within. He put his ear to the door, thinking he might hear her talking on the phone, or messing around with something inside, but it was dead silent.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked him from just behind himself and he jumped.

"Jesus, you scared me," AJ laughed.

"What, are you doing?" Melody asked him again.

"I was just...I was going to"

"Were you spying on my daughter?" Melody asked sharply. "Your sister?"

"No!" AJ said quickly, defensively. "I was coming to ask her if she wanted to go to the store with me!"

"With your ear against the door?" Melody asked accusingly.

"Well, she got pissed at me," AJ said, realizing at the moment he shouldn't admit to just opening her door without permission, "when I knocked on her door. And I'm not going to just open her door!"

"You better not!" Melody said sharply.

"I wouldn't," AJ replied quickly. "So, I just listen and if I think she's in there, then I...I just...yell for her."

"What if she's sleeping?" Melody asked then, and AJ got the distinct feeling he was on trial.

"I, uh," AJ began to say, and then he saw the door to the storage room open and his father stepped out, slowly closing the door behind himself. His face was flush, and he had this strange look on his face. "I call her," AJ said, the idea springing into his head. I should probably just call her anyway."

"She's sleeping," Melody said then. "Leave her alone. If you want someone to go to the store with you...I guess I can go."

AJ blinked and then nodded. "Oh, okay," he said. "Well, I uh...I'm ready."

"I'll go change," Melody said, turning around and heading to his father's room. "I can't very well go out in public dressed in cleaning clothes."

AJ watched as Melody hurried past Jaxson and he swatted her ass again. He followed her into the room and closed the door quickly. AJ went to the kitchen to grab something out of the fridge, and a moment later Candice ran into the kitchen, pushing him out of the way.

"Hey," AJ said, but Candice didn't say anything. She grabbed a can of soda and a zipper bag filled with vegetables and a bottle of ranch and hurried away. She looked like she'd been crying, but before he could ask her if something was wrong, she was gone, running out of the kitchen like a frightened gazelle.

AJ grabbed a soda and cracked it open, took a swig, and was about to close the fridge when Melody appeared in the doorway. "You ready?"

"Yup," AJ said, and he closed the fridge. Melody turned around and walked toward the front door, the image of her body slowly burning into AJ's consciousness. She was dressed in some sort of exercise leggings that accentuated her firm round ass, and hugged her between the legs so tightly, AJ thought he could see each individual pussy lip and fold. Her midsection was bare, and her top was nothing more than an extremely tight t-shirt wrapped around her tits. The material was stretchy and pulled tight between her tits, leaving deep ribs left to right, distorting whatever was written on the shirt.

AJ followed, and as he stepped into the front room, he caught her bent over, slipping her shoes on bare feet, her piny tail flopping around and her huge tits swaying away from her chest, showing off the fact she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

She popped back up, her breasts bouncing in front of her, and she smiled at him, and then pulled one knee in front of the other, her shoe going up on toe-front as if posing for him. "Ready?"

"Yes," AJ said, and then he grabbed his own shoes and put them on.

When he stood up, Melody was looking at him, expectantly. When he didn't say anything, she said, "Yes, what?"

"Oh. Sorry. Yes, Mommy," he said.

"That's better," Melody said and then she motioned to the door. "You going to open it? Or are we going to try and slip under the weather strip there at the bottom of the door?"

"Sorry," AJ said, shaking his head and grabbing the door handle. He opened it, and then opened the screen door as well, and held them both open for Melody to walk past. She smiled at him and walked past, and then, as she crossed the threshold, he felt her hand slide across his shorts, her fingers gliding across the material, and then she was gone. AJ jerked his hips back, but it was too late. He stood there, in shock, waiting for her to say something accusatory, but she didn't. She walked down the porch steps and across the grass, toward his car.

AJ closed both the doors quickly and then zipped down the steps and across the grass, intending to open the car door for her, but halfway there, she stopped.

"We'll take my car," she said, turning and heading down the sidewalk toward the car parked next to his father's truck.

"Oh, okay," AJ said, not bothering to unlock or open his own car. He hurried past Melody and went to the driver's side door and pulled on the handle, and the door came open. Melody looked at him for a moment and then slowly stepped toward the passenger side door. AJ hurried around the car, opened the passenger side door, and then slid into the seat. Melody continued around the door and then gave him a curious look. "What...did I do something wrong? Mom...Mommy?"

"Are you not driving?" Melody asked him. "Are you feeling under the weather?"

"No," AJ said, his eyes opening wide. He looked at the interior of the vehicle and couldn't help but smile. "Nope! I feel great," he said, and he slipped out of the seat and hurried back around to the driver's side, and then stopped, hurried back to the passenger's side and closed Melody's door, and then hurried back to the driver's side once again. He absolutely didn't care about opening or closing the doors for her. This was a fucking Jaguar. And not one of those older run-down models. It had to be brand new.

He sat down in the driver's seat and the seat moved, automatically adjusting to his height and weight. The mirror moved, the seat belt automatically slid into place and a moment later, Melody spoke to it. "Esmerelda. Sync with AJ. Authorized driver, number two."

"You don't let my dad drive?" AJ asked, turning to Melody.

"Welcome AJ. I am Esmerelda. Thank you for choosing Jaguar."

The engine turned on, but it wasn't loud like other vehicles, no. This one, purred.

"No. I don't let him drive. He almost crashed it, so, I removed his access."

"Oh," AJ said, not knowing what else to say. "Usually he's a pretty good driver."

"Well, all he had to do was keep his hands on the wheel and his eyes open, and he failed the test. No big deal. He has his truck."

AJ smiled and nodded, and he felt like there was more to that story, but at the same time, he really didn't care. He was driving a Jaguar. He checked his mirrors, he checked his wipers, he checked everything before Melody asked him, "Are we going? Or are we just going to sit in the driveway all day?"

"We're, uh...we're going, Mommy," AJ said cautiously, looking behind himself and then at her, and then traffic, and then her again. He put the vehicle in reverse and gave it a bit of gas, and the car shot backward quickly. He hit the brake and the tires squelched, bringing them to a jarring stop.

"You don't have to be so rough," Melody said, but she wasn't mad. "She'll do whatever you want her to."

AJ looked behind them and saw the street was clear, and it was clear in front of them too. He gave the car some gas, and it leaped forward like a cheetah out of the box, the speedometer ripping past thirty miles per hour in the blink of an eye. He was at sixty before he thought to take his foot off the gas, and ninety before he realized he hadn't taken his foot up enough.

"Fuck it's fast," AJ said, taking his foot off the gas, and then realizing for the first time, the engine wasn't running. It really wasn't.

"It takes a bit of getting used to," Melody said, looking around quickly and then pointing in front of them. "Take her out on the expressway. She wants to stretch her legs."

AJ flipped the blinker on and veered to the right. The car was big and heavy, but he could feel it gripping the road like a fucking magnet. He checked his mirrors and then merged with traffic, and then continued, smiling like a jackal that had just made off with a baby bird.

Melody looked around and then sat back in her seat. "Okay. Go ahead. Let her do her thing."

AJ looked over at Melody, a questioning look on his face.

"Hit it, big boy," she said and AJ's cock thumped in his shorts, but he turned back to the road, knowing she was telling him to hit the gas. He did. He pushed his foot down, and the tires grabbed hard. The car rocketed forward, leaving the few other vehicles they had been around, in the dust. AJ watched the speedometer hit ninety and glanced at Melody for a single fraction of a second. "Keep going," Melody said softly. "She's still got plenty left to give."

"How fast do you want me to go?" AJ asked, pushing his foot down some more.

"As fast as you want her to go. I only have one rule. Don't crash." Melody leaned over then, and her left hand smoothed over his leg, her fingers gently caressing the inside of his thigh, although, it was closer to his knee than his groin. His leg came up, but Melody pushed it back down, pushing his foot down on the accelerator.

AJ kept his eyes on the road and the car darted past another vehicle. The expressway became a video game screen, and cars were in front of them for just a moment before they zipped past them too. AJ looked at the speed. They were doing 130 mph... and then 150... and then 170.

"Okay," Melody said, her fingers gently squeezing the inside of his leg and pulling his foot off the pedal. "Slow down, and get off at the next exit."

"Where?" AJ asked.

"The next exit. Slow down or you're going to miss it."

AJ let his foot off the gas and hit the brake, just a little, and the car slowed quickly. He put on his blinker and continued to slow, hitting the exit ramp at seventy, but slowing down to about 40 before they had to turn.

They pulled onto some old country road, and AJ drove for a moment before realizing he had no idea where they were. "Uhhh, sorry Mommy," AJ said softly. "I don't know where we are."

"Esmerelda. Take us home," Melody said and a map appeared on the display screen, and an arrow and directions appeared. The map zoomed out, and then zoomed out again, the path becoming longer and longer, crossing multiple states before Melody stopped it. "Oops. Esmerelda. Change the address for home to..." and she gave the car the address, speaking it loud and clear. The car responded with a quick "thank you" and then Melody gave the car the command again, and the map popped up once again with a much shorter path. "There ya go. Don't get back on the expressway. They'll be looking for you. Just keep to the back roads until we're close to home, and then go to the store."

AJ did as she asked, and as he continued driving, their destination only fifteen minutes away, he asked, "Who's looking for us?"

"The cops," Melody said with a chuckle. "The second they see this car on the street, they want to write her a ticket. They can't resist," She said as if they were helpless with their desires. "They can smell her pussy and it smells like money," Melody said then, and AJ laughed at her remark.

"You get a lot of tickets?" AJ asked after another moment.

"No. Uh-uh. I've never gotten a ticket."

"Never?" AJ asked. "Then why? Why would you say they want to write...her...a ticket?"

"They want to write tickets," Melody said with a smirk. "But you can't write a ticket if you can't see the license plate."

"They don't chase you down?" AJ asked, unable to believe this was coming from Melody.

"They try," Melody said with a smile. "For a few seconds. They usually give up quickly. The key is, to keep changing direction. Stay toward the main roads, but don't get in the expressway."

"But we went on the expressway," AJ said.

"Which is why we can't get back on the expressway," Melody said then. "Okay, up here, turn left."

AJ turned and they headed down another back road for a few minutes until Melody had seen enough, and she told him to turn around and head back. He did so, and within a few minutes, they were pulling into the hardware store.

"Mommy. Why did we go down that road back there?" AJ asked.

"I wanted to see where it went," Melody replied.

"Oh. I could have told you. It's a service road for public utility vehicles. They go down there all the time. The electric lines run next to it, and there's a river further down that Dad and I used to go fishing at."

"Oh, you like to fish?" Melody asked as AJ hurried around to open her door.

"Yeah. I mean, we haven't gone fishing in a long time but, yeah."

"Well, maybe we'll go fishing again soon," Melody said then. "We'll make it a family outing."

"Cool," AJ said, and he closed her door behind her and then followed her to the store, where she paused and then stepped to the side. AJ paused too. "Oh, uh, Ladies first," AJ said, waving a hand to the automatic doors.

Melody turned to him and smiled. "AJ. I don't subscribe to that feminist bullshit. Men have their roles, and women have theirs as well. You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to Mother Nature."

"Mother nature?" AJ asked, confused.

"Make a muscle," Melody said then as if to make a point. AJ held up his arm and flexed his bicep. Melody lifted her arm and did the same. "Feel yours, and feel mine." AJ did as she asked, and felt a noticeable difference in how hard, like a rock, his arm was, compared to hers, which was firm, but flexible, like hardened rubber.

"You feel the difference?" Melody asked.

"Yeah," AJ replied.

Melody dropped her arm. "No matter how hard I train, I'll never have muscles like yours, not unless I want my tits to disappear and my clit to swell up like a cock. And why is that? Isn't that just becoming a man?"

AJ swallowed awkwardly, having never considered that before. He shook his head unsure.

"Men are strong. They're supposed to be strong. And men lead. A woman follows. A woman can be strong, as strong as she needs to be, but she has to follow her man. You understand?"

"I think so," AJ said, nodding.

"Good. Now let's go," Melody said, and she motioned to the door and AJ took the lead, stepping through the automatic doors and into the store.

Once inside, AJ went right to the guest service desk and asked where he would find the lighting section, and was directed to it a moment later. He thought it would be simple, quick, and easy. Picking out a few more lights shouldn't have been an issue at all. But when Melody suggested he get a variety of different lights, bright white LED strips, sot white and different colored lights, it became a beat of its own.

"I think you should get the LED lights because they'll provide quick bright light when you need it," Melody suggested for the third time in a row.

"I agree," AJ said in a skeptical tone of voice, "but if I buy five of those like you said, I'll need four for my room and one for the laundry room, then I won't have any money left."

"That's absurd," Melody said as if he were being silly. "You can spend more than a hundred dollars."

AJ dipped his chin and said, "Dad said to keep it under a hundred."

"When?" Melody asked.

AJ pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed it to her, and she quickly read his messages, and then scrolled backward, more, and more, and more, and then some more. Eventually, she stopped, and shoved his phone back into his hands.

"Sorry," AJ said, regretting ever responding to his father's texts once they were in the building.

"No. No need to apologize. Your father has every right to limit how much you spend," Melody said, folding her arms across her midsection, underneath her breasts. "And I have every right to spend whatever I want. So you...you're going to get the colored lights and the soft white bulbs. I'll be buying the LED strip lights. And since I'm doing that, you'll have an extra...forty dollars left over. Come with me."

AJ followed her quickly and a moment later they were in front of a display that featured concrete coverings that were quick setting epoxy coats that could be applied in a variety of different designs and colors. "What color do you want your floor?" Melody asked.

"Uh, I like gray. Gray is fine."

"Gray is dull," Melody said, looking back and forth through the colors. "Bright colors are going to get muted out. White will scuff and show every little mark you put on it. Never get white. Never."

"Okay," AJ said, nodding, appreciating the sound advice.

"So, the colors are black, red, brown, forest green, navy blue, royal blue...no, royal blue would be too bright. So navy blue. Or you could even go, deep blue."

Melody pointed at the can with the words "deep blue" on the front and AJ peered closer. He did like the color, but black or red would have been better. Still, he wasn't really the one paying for it, and he really didn't care what color his floor was. To him, it was a floor. Nothing more.

"Mommy," AJ said, utilizing the word to his benefit. "I can't decide. Would you pick?"

"Ooooh," Melody said, a gigantic smile crossing her lips. "Well, let's see." She went back to the beginning and hurried through the colors again, putting on a show, as if she really hadn't made up her mind, and then, she grabbed the can of deep blue off the shelf and handed it to AJ. "Deep blue." AJ smiled and took the can from her, and then, she grabbed a second one. "Just in case the first one doesn't do the job. It's better to have a little left over than to run out halfway through."

AJ nodded and took the second can from Melody and a few moments later, they were putting their items into a basket and going back to the lighting section. AJ grabbed five LED strip lights, the soft white lights, the cord splitters, several switches and, on Melody's recommendation, four dark blue light bulbs labeled "mood lighting". "These will be great when you don't want to turn on the regular lights, but you still want to be able to see," she said, putting the bulbs into the cart and then directing him to the checkout lanes.

As they were being rung up, Melody grabbed a dollar-fifty lollipop and tossed it onto the conveyor belt. AJ reached for a bag of chips, but Melody glared at him for a moment, and he got the distinct feeling she didn't want him to buy them. Rather than causing an argument, AJ made something up about his stomach hurting and put the chips back.

"Do you want a soda?" Melody asked him then.

"Nah. I...I don't think so," AJ said, politely refusing the offer.

"Lemon-lime helps with indigestion and upset stomachs," Melody offered. "Fat greasy chips will only make it worse, but a light clear soda shouldn't be that bad."

"Well, if you think it will help," AJ said, sliding the door to the cooler open and pulling a lemon-lime soda out of it. "Do you want one?"

"Do they have a diet?" Melody asked.

"I'll look," AJ said, and when he didn't see one, he hurried into another aisle, and then a third before finally lifting a bottle triumphantly. He hurried back and put it on the belt, just as the last item was being rang up.

"You didn't have to do all that," Melody said, smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah I did," AJ said, and he reached over and put his arm around her shoulders and gave her a quick hug. "You're my mom."