Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 04

Story Info
AJ and Candice are in for a rude awakening!
18.1k words
4.42
6.5k
12

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ awoke the next morning to find his entire bedroom in complete disarray. His weight bench had been moved, his sofa and loveseat pushed up against the table. His pillows were on the floor and his bedsheets were missing. He reached down and found himself still intact, although he was extremely sore.

Sitting up, he looked around quickly and found the edge of a sheet poking out from underneath his bed. As he pulled it out, he found noticeable wet spots on it and decided right then and there, it could stay where it was until it made its way into the wash. He looked around again, searching for the trademark platinum blond hair, but didn't see hide, nor hair, of Candice. He stood up, went to his dresser, and grabbed a new pair of underwear, putting them on quickly. As he adjusted himself, he realized he was a lot more sore than he had originally thought.

Footsteps thudded above him and then he heard screaming. It was a woman's voice, clearly not Candice, and she was pissed. AJ ran to his dresser and ripped a pair of basketball shorts out of it, yanked them over his legs, and threw on a shirt. As he turned back to the stairs, heavy footsteps thudded down them and AJ waited, holding his breath, to find out who it was.

"AJ?" his father called out.

"Dad?" AJ asked, stepping forward quickly. "Dad! What are you doing at home already?"

"Good, you're awake. Never mind that. You, -he looked around quickly and then flipped the light switch for the stairs as if it would turn on the lights in the basement- You're going to need to do some deep cleaning. Right now. Like, right now."

"What's going on?" AJ asked, giving his father a quizzical look.

"Well, somehow our plans got switched around. Someone didn't book something correctly. Look. It doesn't matter. We're home now and Melody is...well, she's a bit miffed right now."

"Miffed?" AJ asked. "Miffed about what?"

"Oh, not about you. You're fine, for now. It's Candy."

"Candy?" AJ asked, not because he didn't know who she was, but because his father had just called her "Candy".

"Yeah. You know. Your sister?"

"Yeah, I know who she is. What did she do?" AJ asked.

"I don't know. I wasn't here. Thank God. But we're back now, and Candy knows what she did, or didn't do, so that's between her and her mother."

"Well, whatever she did, I'm partly to blame," AJ said quickly, trying his best to be a good brother.

"Well, that's your grave to dig. I'm telling you, don't get on her bad side. She's a much better ally than an enemy. Believe me, I know. It's taken me years to get where I am with her." AJ's father bent to the side, and glanced around, and then turned back to AJ. "You need to clean up. Turn the lights on. Vacuum. Dust. Wash...everything. When you think you've done enough, you've only just begun."

"You want me to move the washer and dryer and clean behind them too?" AJ asked.

"Haha wise-ass," Jaxson said, and then he gave AJ a smug expression. "To answer your question, yes. That needs to be done too. If Melody finds a single bug, like a gnat, a millipede, a cricket, or anything, she will have the exterminator in here the same day. She doesn't joke around. And if the house needs fumigating-"

"It doesn't need fumigating," AJ interrupted.

"If Melody thinks it does, it's getting done. That means three days in a hotel room."

"I'm going to move the washing machine now," AJ said, stepping past his father.

"I'll leave the basement to you. I'll be cleaning my room, the hallway closet, and the kitchen," his father said, and with a slap on the handrail, Jaxson hurried back up the stairs.

AJ couldn't actually believe he was moving the laundry machine to clean under and behind it, but as soon as he moved it, he could tell it needed it worse than anything else. The concrete floor looked as if it had been caked with detergent and lint for the past twenty years and it has sat in the same spot for so ungodly long, the steel bolts that acted as feet had rusted into the floor.

Trying his best to do a good job, and hurry at the same time, AJ grabbed a bucket and a scrub brush from the drain basin, donned a pair of work goggles and cleaning gloves, and began scrubbing the concrete floor. The scrub brush became caked and the bristles clogged and coated with grayish-blue lint, but he stopped and pulled the clumps off every so often, making it easier to clean, but also making the task take a lot longer. As he finished with the washing machine, he turned to the dryer, hoping it was an easier task. He shoved the washing machine back into place, reconnected the drain tube to the wash basin and the hot and cold water hookups, the electric cord, and then he turned it on and started it filling. He ran to his bed, grabbed every single piece of bedding from on top of, and beneath, and rushed back. He had just finished adding detergent and was closing the lid when a voice spoke his name from behind him.

"AJ?"

"Aaaaahhhh!" AJ yelped and then turned around, his blue-gloved hands and scrub brush held at the ready. He blinked behind the fogged-up goggles, thinking it was Candice, but as he yanked the eye protection down around his neck, he saw he was mistaken.

"I wanted to ask you a few questions," Melody said, slipping her hands behind her back and looking around.

"Okay," AJ said, and then he said, "I hope you and dad had a good time."

Melody looked up at him, her eyes calculating, but then she smiled. "We had the best time. It was amazing. Amazing food, amazing experiences. We'll tell you all about it, once we get everything unpacked."

"Oh, okay," AJ said, nodding. "So, uh...what did you want to know?" AJ waited, thinking Melody would want to know about their schedules, or when they ate, what kinds of shows his dad enjoyed watching, maybe what his favorite food was. Something like that.

"Did Candice come on to you, while we were gone?"

"Come onto me?" AJ asked, screwing up his face in as convincing a manner as humanly possible. "Like, did she fart on me?"

Melody's jaw clenched and for a moment he felt like she was going to snap, but then she slowly released her muscles and she put on a fake smile. "No. Not passing gas. I mean, did she flirt with you?"

"No," AJ said flatly, turning back to the washing machine and trying to move it, although it was now filled with water. "No, she was a real bi-..." AJ stopped himself and put on a fake smile of his own. "No. She doesn't really like me all that much," AJ said, shaking his head.

"She's a grown woman," Melody said then, taking a few steps toward the stairs. "I understand she has...needs. Everyone does. But you are not her outlet for such desires."

"Yeah, well, she and her friend were making fun of me from the moment they got off the plane," AJ said.

Melody glanced at him and he pulled his goggles back up over his eyes and grabbed hold of the dryer. Not understanding that it was much lighter than the washing machine, AJ almost launched it across the room, and he had to stop himself from letting go at the last moment. It made a terrible sound and AJ apologized for his actions, and then pushed it aside, and then knelt down to start cleaning the concrete floor.

"Hmmm. The floor doesn't look all that bad down here," Melody said, looking around and behind a few things as AJ scrubbed. "Is all of the basement your room?"

"Everything except the laundry room," AJ said, pushing his goggles back up his nose.

"Then why are you cleaning the laundry room?" Melody asked.

"I...Well, I figured, who else is gonna clean it?"

Melody cocked her head to the side and then nodded. "Yes. I suppose you probably assumed Candy wasn't going to help out, and you didn't know I was coming home with Daddy."

"No. I had no idea. What happened?" AJ asked.

"It's a long story. Nobody seems to be able to tell us who messed things up, otherwise, we would have had the rest of our honeymoon free of charge. But...well, never mind that. We decided it would be best if we came back and spent the rest of our honeymoon here, with you and Candy."

"Oh, cool," AJ said, not really thinking it was cool at all, but just being positive for the sake of positivity.

"Yes. You can imagine my surprise when we got home to find Candy in her room...." AJ turned to Melody when she paused, and a hundred thousand thoughts went through his head. Melody, or worse yet, his dad, had caught her in the act. What she had been doing, was the question. "She was indecent," Melody said with a snarl.

"Hmmm," AJ said, scrubbing the floor harder.

"Was she indecent with you?" Melody asked him then.

"No," AJ said, shaking his head.

"That sounded like you were unsure," Melody said, walking over to stand just a foot and a half away from him. AJ stopped scrubbing as Melody suddenly squatted down in front of him, and then pulled her dress over her knees so she wasn't flashing him. "You can tell me if she was," Melody said softly. "I won't be mad. I just want to know."

AJ sighed and then shook his head just a little. Melody was like the Gestapo. She wasn't going to take no for an answer, and AJ thought he had to give her something, but it had to be so small, so infinitesimal, it didn't matter.

"There was one time when she demanded that I bring in her bags," AJ said.

"Her bags?"

"Yeah. Oh! And opening the doors. She makes me open the doors for her whenever we go anywhere."

"You're a male," Melody said sharply, as if she was pissed she had to point this out to him, and he knew he was not moving the conversation in the right direction.

"No, I know. I get it. I opened the doors for her. Everywhere. All the time. Just, sorry. I got off on a...a, uh..."

"Tangent," Melody said.

"Yes, a tangent," AJ said. "But, uh, she asked me to bring in the bags. I brought them in. I brought them in and I brought them to her room."

Melody nodded, waiting for him to tell her the worst of it.

"And when I got there, she was on the phone with her friend. She was like, "Just set the bags down there", and then she waved me away. Like I was her servant."

Melody swallowed and then looked away, and AJ thought she might have been stifling a chuckle.

"Are you okay?" AJ asked.

"Yes. Sorry. I had something in my throat," Melody said. "I, uh...I will talk to Candice about how she treated you. You are her brother, not a servant."

"Thank you," AJ said, and then he turned to Melody a questioning look on his face. Melody looked eager to hear what he had to say. "Does Candice know how to say thank you?"

Melody smiled then, but a moment later she frowned. "She knows the words, but I've taught her that there are other ways to say thank you that are much more effective, than words."

"Is that why she kept being so mean to me?" AJ asked.

"No. She...I can see why she might be a bit short with you," Melody said then.

"Well, I tried to make it up to her. You know. Be a good brother," AJ said, remembering what Candice had said about the pizza. "I ordered pizza for us. But when it came, she refused to eat it."

"Did she?" Melody said, as if intrigued. "Because she said-"

"I forced her to," AJ said then, knowing what Candice might have said. "I told her if she didn't eat something, I was going to call the cops and tell them she was starving herself."

"A man should never force a woman to eat," Melody said in a chiding voice.

"She barely eats anything. Like, she's eaten two bites since she's been here," I said.

"So who ate the pizza?" Melody asked.

"I did. It's awesome. I love that stuff," AJ said. "I'm trying to do this thing where you eat a bunch and then work out. But I get stomach cramps."

"You're supposed to work out, and then eat," Melody said, giving him an appraising look. "If you're serious about working out, I have a strict regimen myself. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Sometimes I do calisthenics on the days in between."

"Cool," AJ said. "Sure. Sounds fun."

Melody pursed her lips and then smiled. "It is fun. We'll see how much fun it is though."

"Okay," AJ said, nodding.

"If you're going to continue cleaning the laundry space, one of us is going to help you. It's a woman's job to keep the general living spaces up to snuff, not the man's. Which would you prefer help you? Candy, or me?"

AJ knew the answer Melody expected. He also knew it was the answer she didn't want to hear. With a supreme act of sheer willpower, AJ answered exactly the opposite of what he truly wanted. "Could you help me?"

"Yes," Melody said and she gave AJ a polite smile. "I'm going to go change into my cleaning clothes. I will be right back."

"Thanks," AJ said softly as Melody hurried back up the steps, and then AJ scrubbed like mad, trying to get as much done as humanly possible before Melody returned. He was just finishing the concrete where the dryer sat when Melody stepped back off the stairs, and AJ almost fell over.

"Okay. Now, where's the bleach?" Melody asked, her gigantic tits bobbing under what looked to be nothing more than a tattered t-shirt that was three times too small. Her hair, just like her daughter's, only a slightly darker shade, was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore the same colored cleaning gloves he was wearing, but that was where the similarities ended. She was barefoot, and her feet were perfect with perfectly painted toes, attached to perfectly constructed ankles and legs that traveled all the way up. The last piece of clothing she wore, was a pair of baggy shorts that were tied with a string, just below her belly button, and a good foot and a half of her smooth toned mid-section was completely bare, showing off everything between her breasts and her lower abdomen.

"I, uh...think...over...there," AJ pointed toward the wire rack shelving above the wash basin.

"Nice," Melody said, and she strutted across the laundry room walking on the front pads of her feet, which turned her ass upwards, making it look as if she had something stuck up it. AJ watched her as she walked, entranced by it, and when she reached up to grab the gallon jug of bleach, her breasts fell free of her shirt and her shorts rode up, giving AJ a fantastic double feature.

Melody brought the jug down in front of her and then tugged her shirt back down over her tits before turning around. AJ was quick to turn back to what he was doing so she didn't see him creeping. She sauntered back over to where AJ was and then grabbed his bucket of cleaning water. "When you're scrubbing floors, you have to use bleach," Melody said, unscrewing the cap and splashing a good cup and a half of the liquid into the water. "It kills germs, brightens the floor, and it keeps pests away."

"You want me to move the washer and dryer again?" AJ asked.

"No," Melody said, screwing the cap back on the bleach. "Just remember that for next time, if there is a next time."

"Okay," AJ said, dunking his scrub brush into the water and then sloshing some on the floor. He continued scrubbing, but watched Melody as she walked the bleach back to the shelf, and put it away again. Just as before, her big beautiful tits popped out of her shirt, but this time, she lifted a knee and hooked it on the edge of the wash basin for support, and her shorts hung open, giving AJ a direct and fabulous view of Melody's bald shaven snatch and perfect looking asshole. Instantly his cock began growing in his shorts and he chastised himself for being so stupid as to get excited over his now step-mother.

"Keep scrubbing," Melody said, as she came back over to where he was, now carrying a scrub brush just like he was. "We'll do the whole floor from the stairs to the wall. This wall to that wall."

"Okay," AJ nodded and he rinsed his scrub brush out and then moved a bit to the side and began scrubbing a new spot.

Melody went to the corner in front of him then, and squatted down. AJ averted his eyes, but then, he found time and time again, he couldn't resist the temptation to look. Melody was too busy scrubbing, to notice, and her knees were wide and open, her insanely smooth-looking pussy lips parted by a smooth tight line that ran top to bottom. Her breasts took turns popping out of her shirt to hang between her upper arms, her thick luscious nipples looking more and more fantastic by the minute.

"This is pretty hard," Melody said then, glancing over at AJ and catching him looking at her.

"Yeah," AJ said, thinking his cock was the same way.

"Have you and Daddy ever scrubbed the floors down here before?"

"I...I don't remember," AJ said, not wanting to throw his father under the bus.

"Hmmm. Well, it's getting done now I suppose," Melody said and she pushed the scrub brush forward with both hands, and both her breasts flopped free to hang heavily below her shirt. Aj watched, mindlessly scrubbing in the same spot, thinking Melody would recapture one or both of her gigantic melons any moment now, but she didn't. Instead, she seemed to come to terms with the fact that her shirt was not going to hold her "girls" anymore, and she'd given up on trying to put them away every five seconds.

AJ scrubbed harder then, moving the brush back and forth faster, rinsing it out more often, until he'd worked a good three-foot wide section across the floor, closing the distance between the two of them. Now he was just five feet away from her, and he didn't need to slyly glance over to fill his eyes with her. Now, she was right there in front of him, in view, the entire time.

"I think...Oh! You've gotten a lot done!" Melody said then, lifting her head and giving AJ a big smile.

"Yeah," AJ said, smiling back at her, his eyes locked on her beautiful tits. "I've really gotten the hang of them. It! I mean, I meant, it. I've gotten the hang of it," AJ said, his face turning red and he shook his head as if the world had just come to an end.

Melody smirked at him and reached up to pull her shirt back into place, but her hand grabbed the bottom edge of her shirt and then paused. "I'll tell you what," Melody said as if making a decision. "If you keep cleaning the way you are..."

AJ went back to scrubbing, and Melody left her statement unfinished, and her breasts hanging out of her shirt. Melody went back to scrubbing as well, turning back and forth, right to left, and turning around in complete circles at times. She cleaned wall to wall, as promised, and she kept her unspoken agreement with AJ, and while he scrubbed like a demon, he got to fill his eyes with big pillowy orbs of angel's flesh.

Melody hadn't made any agreement with AJ concerning her bottom half, which AJ found just as enjoyable. Every time she turned around, or shifted from spot to spot, moving along on her hands and knees, he got to watch her beautiful pussy and ass in play. There was no part of her sex that her shorts covered, not even partially, most of the time, and AJ drank in the sight of her, memorizing every detail of her thick puffy mound and that tight thin line that got slightly thicker and smoother toward the bottom, right before it ended and her asshole began.

"We're almost done," Melody said, turning around to come face-to-face with him. His cock throbbed in his pants now, so hard he thought he might explode if he made any sudden movements. "You wanna do under the stairs, or do you want me to?"

"I...I can do it," AJ said, grabbing the bucket of water and standing up. He knew he'd made a mistake the moment he got halfway up, his dick pressing against the front of his shorts like a billy club, ready to beat someone into submission. "Oh, uh, sorry," AJ said awkwardly, bending back over and dropping back to his hands and knees. "Cramp. Leg cramp," he lied, and then he hurried on all fours over to the wash basin, to move under the stairs.

"Hold on," Melody said suddenly, standing up and walking across the laundry room, her tits swaying back and forth in front of her. "You've done such a good job already. I'll scrub under the stairs. You take a break. Watch how I do it."