Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to take a picture?" Abbey asked him after a long moment.

"Yeah," AJ said, pulling his phone out.

"I was kidding," Abbey said then.

"I wasn't," AJ said, opening his phone and focusing it on her. She shied away, but then she made a funny face and AJ snapped a pic of her. Next, she made a scary face, and then an innocent face with her hands pressed against each other, against her cheek. "How about, just a regular picture?"

"What's the fun in that?" Abbey asked, and AJ took another picture of her, just as she was finishing speaking. "Don't...don't do that."

"Don't do what?" AJ asked, taking another picture.

"Don't take regular pictures. They steal the soul."

"What?"

"I'm kidding. But some cultures think that taking pictures traps part of the soul. Like, models age twice as fast as everyone else because they have so much of their soul sucked away."

"Oh, that explains a lot," AJ said and he smiled. "Candice is a model."

Abbey stared at him for a moment, a split second, and then burst out laughing. "I she a cold heartless bitch? With no soul left?"

"Pretty much," AJ said. "She's got a little left, but not much."

"I can't wait," Abbey said, turning back to the table in front of them.

AJ set his phone down, and Abbey leaned closer to look at it. "Oooo, nice phone!"

"Yeah?" AJ asked, picking it back up. "You like it?"

"It's a lot better than mine," Abbey said. "Like a thousand dollars better than mine. Fuck. Your mom got this for you?"

"Yeah," AJ said, pressing his thumb against the screen to unlock it. "I got the entire birthday package, complete with spyware, malware, and every other kind of ware."

"Hand it over," Abbey said, and AJ handed her his phone.

He watched as she opened his settings, and ripped through them quickly changing things faster than he could comprehend what she was doing. A moment later, she was in his applications, singling items out and uninstalling them. "Did you download the nanny app on purpose?" Abbey asked, and then she deleted it.

"No. I didn't download anything," AJ said. "Did she get copies of our text and pictures?"

"Who? Your mom?"

"Yeah," AJ said, threading his fingers into each other in front of himself.

"No. No, and she won't either. There's an app that sends all your pics and text logs to another account, and it's named so it looks like it's just sending an error log to the company that makes the phone, but it's not. I deleted it."

"Thanks," AJ said.

"No problem," Abbey replied happily, and then she started swiping the screen. She switched to the cafe's Wi-Fi and put in the password, switched his data to Wi-Fi only, and then went to the app store. "Okay, you're getting the same apps I have."

"Make sure you hide them so my mom can't find them," AJ said.

"Oh, I'll put them in a folder for you," She said, downloading application after application. "Six inches deep," she said playfully, sticking her tongue out. It was bright pink and pointy and made her look like a cute little devil. "We'll call it, Mommy's Favs."

"Don't. Please don't," AJ asked.

"Okay. We'll call it... Zero Fill."

"Why would you call it that?" AJ asked. He knew what Zero-Fill was, he just didn't understand why she would call it that.

"I'm going to set it up to be an invisible folder. When you go through this folder tree and you get to the end, just know there's going to be an invisible folder in the top left corner. If you tap on it, it will tell you something went wrong. Just type in the password and it will open the folder right away."

AJ watched as she set it up, and then watched as she demonstrated how to get into the folder, and how it worked. When she was done, she went back into the apps and selected everything she had just downloaded and installed, and removed them from the list.

"Wait. Didn't you just delete all those?"

"Nope," Abbey said confidently. "One of the apps I have running gives you the option to ghost apps from the settings screen. The app has to be running though, otherwise, it will show the apps. So make sure, if your phone does an update, you make sure to restart it. That way the app reloads and runs in the background."

"Got it," AJ said, nodding. "You're pretty damn good at that stuff."

"Well, my parents snoop in my shit like their noses are attached. I've kind of become a pro at hiding stuff in plain sight." She took AJ's phone and slid it under the table, and then a moment later she pulled it back out and flipped to the photo editor. "You see this?" She said, showing him a picture of her left breast, her perky pierced nipple prominent in the picture.

"Yeah," AJ said, smiling.

"So, if you take a picture and you want to hide it, tap the picture, and here, in the details, you'll see these words. Zero-fill. Click it. The picture disappears. Poof. Gone. It's not gone though. It just moved the picture to the hidden folder and ghosted it. If you want to see it, you go through the folder chain, put in your password, and then you can open the pics or videos."

"What about chat logs and text?"

"Just delete them. You can save them, send them to the folder manually, and then delete them manually, but honestly, unless there's something you need to remember, it's easier to just delete them."

AJ continued to watch Abbey masterfully manipulate his phone until the waitress brought their food, and then they ate quickly, speaking little, and then AJ paid the bill and they left.

As they headed outside, Abbey turned to AJ and asked, "So, do you want some company today?"

"Sure," AJ said, smiling. "I don't know how much fun I'll be, running around putting in applications."

"More fun than sitting at my house, waiting for my mom to yell at me, or one of my brothers or sisters."

"Well, I hope so," AJ said, and they went to his car and got in.

"Holy crap," Abbey said as she slid into the passenger seat and closed the door. "It's getting pretty cold out."

"You think so?" AJ asked, not really feeling it that much. The weather was a bit cooler, the sky overcast and gray. He thought it might drizzle later on, but it wasn't cold-cold.

"I don't know. You tell me?" Abbey said, sticking her chest out. AJ looked over at her and saw the terse triple points jutting against the underside of her black shirt, announcing the coming of the cold season.

"I guess so," AJ said.

"I'm not doing a show and tell," Abbey said, reaching over and grabbing his hand from the wheel. "This is show and feel."

AJ let her move his hand to her breast and then he squeezed it, and ran his thumb over her nipple, tugging it upward and letting it snap back into place playfully.

"Mmmm. Okay, do the other one," she said, turning so AJ could grab hold of it more easily. He squeezed her right breast, giving her nipple more attention than the last, and Abbey moaned after a moment and then pulled away. "That was awesome. Thanks," she said.

"Thank you," AJ said with a smile, his cock throbbing in agreement.

"So, where are we off to?"

"I thought I might put in applications at the post office, the airport, a couple of hotels and-"

"Do you have any experience with airplanes?" Abbey asked.

"No. But they hire janitors and stuff."

"Well, you have to have experience. Most people lie because, like, how are you going to have a fucking degree, but apply for a job as a fucking floor sweeper? But they make the application requirement so high for the menial jobs, you either have to lie, which means they have grounds to fire you any time they want and they can get away with it, OR, you have to be like, a disgraced airline pilot looking for any kind of work."

"So, you think I should skip that?" AJ asked. "I mean, that will save me the parking fees."

"No. Go ahead and go. Just make sure if they say you have to have a degree or something, you lie your ass off."

"But you said I could get fired."

"So what? Maybe after you get hired, you can get a degree with the money you make. It really doesn't matter. If they're going to fire you, they're going to fire you. But you gotta get hired first."

AJ nodded. She was right about that. "What about you?" He asked then. "You want to try and get a job at the airport?"

"With no car?"

"I don't know. I could drive you," AJ said.

"Savior complex. No thanks. Plus, if we break up, I don't want to be left high and dry, working just to pay the Uber. Fuck that."

"Okay," AJ said, turning onto the road and heading for the airport first. "But a quick question. Are we together? You said if we break up. That means we're together."

"Oh, we're together," Abbey said, pulling her phone out of her own pocket. "Second date complete. Sexy photos and a short video, complete. There's a whole checklist you know."

"Really?" AJ asked. "Where?"

"Online," Abbey replied. "I still haven't given you head, but...you know. It's in the works."

AJ glanced over at her and she smiled ruefully but kept her head facing the road.

As they continued heading toward the airport, Abbey began asking AJ questions about his parents, and his childhood, and AJ was more than happy to explain the whole sordid history. He told Abbey all about his father's past business dealings, the way he'd gotten caught by certain authorities, and how they'd paid the price for it all. He also recounted how his mother had up and left them, not being able to handle the imposed restrictions by the federal government.

He told her about how his father had secretly gotten into a relationship with Melody, how the two of them had made such extensive plans, and how he had never really known a thing, until the last moment, when his father was already on his honeymoon and he was tasked with going to pick Candice up from the airport.

"So the two of you were alone, in the house, together, for more than twenty-four hours?"

"Yes," AJ said, knowing that Abbey was going to start saying something about it.

"Okay," Abbey said, another wry smile creeping across her lips. She said nothing, which ended up being a bit worse than if she'd actually made a comment and AJ needed to change the conversation. He asked Abbey about her parents, and Abbey seemed eager to tell.

Her family had come from Europe and the Middle East. Her grandfather was Arab, and her grandmother was English. On her mother's side, they were all Jewish, which she refused to elaborate on. "Too much bullshit," she said in response to AJ's questions.

"So, are you Jewish then?" AJ asked.

"Nope," Abbey replied. "I'm none of that bullshit. I refuse to label myself as any ethnicity, culture, or race. I'm Abbey. Oh, and in case anyone asks, I'm not white."

"You're not?" AJ said surprised.

"Nope. I'm pink," she said. She pulled a sleeve up and held her arm out to AJ to look at. "Look close, you'll see. I'm really light pink. Not white. I'm pink."

"You are pink," AJ said, smiling.

"And that's how I prefer it," Abbey said, and then she proceeded to explain how her parents weren't that well off, mostly because they refused to use birth control, and they refused to stop fucking. Abbey had way too many younger brothers and sisters, and she absolutely detested every single one of them. All her brothers were unruly little shits that rarely ever got disciplined, while her sisters were constantly yelled at and punished for the slightest infractions. "I used to be like that," Abbey admitted.

"Really? I would have never guessed," AJ said.

"Yeah, well, I ended up going to school. School teaches you a lot. Like, the fact that your parents are completely fucked up. Like they're grooming you your entire life, and then, when you wake up, you devote your entire life to being exactly opposite of everything they tried to make you into."

"That's...kinda fucked up," AJ said.

"Yeah. But that's life. Life is just a series of fucked up things strung along, face to ass. Face to ass. The only positive things come out of when the fucked up things get turned around. Face to face, or ass to ass."

"Wow," AJ said, nodding. "I never really thought about it that way."

The two of them continued talking about everything under the stars and the moon, and AJ slowly began to realize, that Abbey was extremely smart, clever, and snarky. She loved pointing out the stupid things other people did, and the stupid reasons why they did the stupid things they did. She also had a very deep down and personal regard for all things "old world" and said the way people did things nowadays weren't based out of a need to do something correctly, or efficiently, but out of a need to make as much money as humanly possible.

"Potato peelers," Abbey said then. "You get an old-style potato peeler, you can peel a potato in seconds. Just stick it in the machine, crank it, and it's peeled. But, they only sell these cheap pieces of shit nowadays that break, or don't do the job. You're constantly chipping your nails, or shredding your skin. And guess what? Now they sell microwave potatoes for five bucks. How much is a bag of potatoes?"

"Five bucks?" AJ guessed.

"Yeah. So you get a ten-pound bag for five bucks. Twenty times the amount of potatoes for the same price. I should start making mashed potatoes and selling them to grocery stores."

"Side gig," AJ said smartly.

"Yeah! Side gig." Abbey chuckled. "And what about these fucking idiots who press elevator buttons!"

"What?" AJ asked, not understanding.

"You ever press a button for the elevator?"

"Yes," AJ replied.

"Did you press it more than once?"

"No," AJ said confidently.

"Well, next time you see an elevator, watch the fucking idiots who will come up and press the button, the lit-up button, after someone else had already pressed it. Or the ones who press it, and when the door doesn't open right up, they press it again. As if the fucking elevator is powered by button presses."

"That sounds pretty stupid," AJ said as he pulled into the Airport parking structure and pressed a button to get a time ticket. When the machine didn't spit one out, he turned and gave Abbey a questioning look.

"It's not an elevator. Maybe you didn't press it hard enough."

"If I press it again, and it doesn't spit out a ticket, you're going to the one over there and getting me one," AJ said to her.

"Fine. Do it," Abbey said and she leaned forward to watch. AJ reached out the window, hit the button a second time, and the machine spits out a time ticket. "See? And I wasn't saying you're one of those people."

"Nah, no worries," AJ said, and he pulled into the parking structure and found a spot on the very outer edge of the lot. "You want to stay here, or come inside?" AJ asked her when he was ready to go inside.

"Uh, I'll go inside," Abbey said, opening the door and getting out quickly.

"You know, my sister Candice...she doesn't open doors."

"Oh, you didn't tell me she was handicapped," Abbey said as the two of them walked to the main elevator for the airport.

"Heh. Yeah. She'd love to hear you call her that. No, she doesn't open doors, if there's a guy to open the door for her."

"What if there's not a guy?" Abbey asked.

"I don't know," AJ said.

"What if she's out with the girls? Oh! What if it's her mom and her?"

"Oh, I'm sure Candice would be opening the door for her mother. Yeah, they're both like that. Neither one of them opened doors."

"What a bunch of lazy bitches," Abbey said in a purposely disrespectful manner.

"Well, I think it's not laziness, but a matter of principle. You'll see. They're...different."

"Isn't everyone?" Abbey asked.

"Yeah, I suppose," AJ said, and then they were in the elevator, and AJ hit the button for the main floor. The double doors slid closed, and the moment they banged together, Abbey fell to her knees in front of him. AJ stepped back, thinking something was wrong, but Abbey reached out quickly and grabbed his belt.

"What are you doing?" Aj asked, grabbing her hands, or trying to at least.

"Blowing you," Abbey said, yanking her hands away and then grabbing for his zipper.

"No. Stop it," AJ said, grabbing her hand and holding it.

"Come on," Abbey said, trying to yank her hands-free.

"We don't have time," AJ said then, looking up and seeing they were halfway up to the airport's main level. The doors would be opening back up any moment.

"I could have done it," Abbey said in a defeated tone of voice.

"There's no way," AJ said, shaking his head.

"Well, there is a way," Abbey replied smartly. "They've done studies you know. A properly executed blow job can make a guy cum in less than thirty seconds."

"Thirty seconds huh?" AJ said, grabbing Abbey under her arms and lifting her back to her feet. "Damn, you're light."

"Well, I've never had someone compliment my tiny tits and no ass so eloquently before."

"Your tits are nice," AJ said softly as the doors slid open and people began pushing in. "You've got a nice ass too," AJ said as he and Abbey stepped out of the elevator and onto the main floor. The airport was massive, and it contained what looked like a ten-story shopping center, as well as a premier resort and numerous fast food restaurants.

"Jesus this place is huge," Abbey said, turning around and taking in the sights.

"Yeah, and from what my buddy told me, all of the job applications for everywhere, all go through one main office."

"So, you just go there and apply for everything?" Abbey asked.

"Yup," AJ replied. "I still have to fill out all the applications individually though."

"Oh, that sucks," Abbey said, still enthralled with the sheer magnitude of the place.

AJ asked an airport employee where the hiring office was, and they directed him down a long winding tunnel that led to the lost and found, a small post office, and a number of administrative offices for the airport.

"I'll call you when I get out," AJ said, grabbing the handle of the office door.

"Hold on. Give me your car keys."

AJ smirked. "You said you don't have a license."

"No, I said my parents don't let me drive. I have a license. Thank God most of it's written."

"Well, I'm not giving you my keys to drive around while I'm in filling out forms."

"I'm not going to drive around," Abbey said reassuringly. "I'm gonna go take a nap. Unless you'd rather I go find a bench in the terminal and act like I'm homeless. Oooo, maybe I'll get arrested and strip-searched. No! Full body cavity search!" She looked eager to have one of those done to her, and AJ couldn't help but chuckle.

He weighed the endless possibilities and then decided if she was going to steal his car, it would either happen now or later. The sooner the better he supposed. He handed her his keys and made her promise to not drive anywhere.

"I promise," she said, holding up both hands with fingers crossed.

"You know if you do the double-crossed fingers, it's a real promise," AJ said.

"I know," Abbey replied with a mousy little smile, and then she took three steps back, spun around, and hopped into a quick walk that left AJ wondering if he'd done the right thing in letting her have his keys. A moment later he was filling out paperwork, and fifteen minutes later, his phone was vibrating in his pocket, alerting him that he'd received a text message.

AJ pulled his phone out and checked his messages. Strangely enough, there weren't any. He put the phone away and went back to filling out forms. Five minutes later, his phone buzzed again. AJ looked over at the other people in the small office, all filling out the same applications as he was. One person looked like they were having a problem reading the fine print. Another looked like they were engaged in some critical thinking, trying to figure out what exactly to put on the form. The third person was making such erratic hand movements with their pen, that AJ was convinced they were drawing pictures of windswept waves, or airplanes crashing into tarmacs, rather than filling out the forms.