Breaking And Entering With Steele Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his phone out again, thumbed the screen, checked his messages...nothing. "The folder chain," he said, shaking his head. He went to his folder management app in his settings, went down the chain of files, and then came to the folder that looked empty. He touched the top left corner. "Something went wrong" appeared on the screen. AJ put in his password and the folder opened to reveal an application that looked like a text messaging service. He touched it, opening it, and a picture of Abbey appeared on the screen. AJ immediately pulled the phone close and looked around to make sure no cameras could see what he was seeing.

Abbey was sitting in the back seat of his car, naked except her black denim jacket which was pulled open to the sides, revealing both of her perky medium b-cup breasts. Her nipples were hard, and her knees were pulled up in front of her arms, her feet on the edge of the backseat, her black toenail polish in stark contrast with the absolute white/pink of the rest of her body. Her soft cream-colored mound sat between her thighs, a delicate pink slit creasing the front of it, top to bottom. A wry smile adorned her black lips and her eyes looked filled with mischief and mayhem. AJ dragged his finger upward and saw Abbey's message below the picture; Ready for lunch?

AJ saw another picture underneath the first and he dragged his thumb upward to reveal Abbey with one hand between her thighs, her fingers spreading her soft pink lips open, a look of intense pleasure on her face. The text underneath read; Sorry. I couldn't wait. I've started without you.

AJ saw another picture underneath that one, and he pulled it into view. Abbey had two fingers inside of her sex, up to the second knuckle, and her mouth hung open as if she were in the middle of an orgasm. There was no text with the picture, and there were no pictures after that. AJ exited the app and went back to his forms, hurrying to fill them out as quickly as humanly possible.

Hi phone buzzed three more times, and each time it did, it urged AJ to fill out the forms even quicker than before, but there were so many of them, that the task was daunting, to say the least. Eventually, after a good hour or so, he finished filling out the last form, and then stood up and handed the clipboard of papers to the hiring person behind the desk.

"Would you like to record an interview statement?" the woman asked.

"A what?"

"An interview statement. Do you have something prepared?"

"No," AJ said. "Is it required? I didn't know I needed one."

"Oh, it's not required," the woman said. "Some people just want to do one. It's just a quick recording of you saying your name, and what you're looking for."

"Oh, okay," AJ said. "Do I do it on my phone?"

"No, we have a room set up for that," the woman said. Go back to room A. There's a camera with a red button. Hit the button, wait ten seconds, and then start talking. You have thirty seconds."

"Wow, only thirty seconds. Okay," AJ said, heading back.

"And don't talk about money. They hate that," the woman advised.

AJ nodded and headed into room A, and saw the camera set up and a chair. He went to the camera, hit the red button, and went to the chair and sat down. The chair seemed much too low to the ground, and he stood up then, turned around, and then squatted down until he felt like he was in the right spot. He didn't know how much time had passed, so he just started talking.

"Hi. I'm AJ Steele. I'm a hard worker, and I'm looking for a job-"

"BEEP!" The camera sounded and the red light on top of it blinked.

"What the hell?" AJ asked, standing up and walking over to the camera. He peered down at it, wondering if it was malfunctioning. "Hmmm. Maybe they should include better instructions," he said, pressing the button again. "Or maybe, a script so people know what to say." He stepped back, cocked his head at the camera. "Maybe tell people what the lights and sounds mean? Then they won't be staring at the camera, talking to themselves when-"

"BEEP!" The camera sounded again, and the red light went out.

AJ stood up again. Then he realized that the time between the beeps was probably exactly thirty seconds, which meant the entirety of his interview statement was his talking about their equipment. Frustrated, he turned for the door, and then his phone buzzed again. He pulled his phone out and thumbed the screen, went to the messaging app, and saw a slew of pictures from Abbey, each one of them in a different and somehow more provocative position of distress. One picture looked as if she'd sandwiched the phone under his headrest and set the timer before bending over and putting her ass and pussy in view. Her glistening wet lips shone clearly in the middle of the screen, and AJ's cock jerked to life in his shorts. He swiped upwards and a video began playing, and AJ had to turn the volume down to a whisper because Abbey's vocalizations of what she wanted him to do to her, once he got back to the car, increased in volume as she diddled herself to yet another orgasm. He watched with rapt attention, until the video ended with Abbey's entire body going into a seizure, her hips jerking wildly and her legs clamping together in ecstasy.

Groaning, he closed his phone, put it away, and then opened the door to head out. As he passed the woman's desk he stopped and gave her a bit of advice. "Hey, just before the camera starts recording, it beeps. And then, when it finishes, it beeps again."

"Oh, sorry. No. It beeps twice before it starts recording," the woman said. "You shut it off when you want."

"But you said it was only thirty seconds," AJ said, glancing back at the room.

"Oh no. Thirty seconds minimum. You can record for an hour if you want."

AJ raced back to the room, yanked the door open, went in, and hit the button on the camera. Nothing happened. He hit the button again, and again. Still nothing. He smirked. "I'm such a fucking idiot," he said, and then he walked out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

He said goodbye to the woman at the desk, and then to the other people in the seats who were still filling out their forms. He glanced over at the man whom he thought was drawing pictures, only to find out he was right. The man had been drawing pictures, and they weren't good at all. He turned back to the woman seated at the desk and gave her a confused look.

"Oh, that's my son. He's autistic. He comes to work with me and he loves to draw."

"Ahhh," AJ said, nodding. "He's pretty good."

The woman's face fell and she pointed at the door then, as if his compliment was an insult. AJ went to the door, opened it, and left. He shook his head as he headed back down the tunnel, and then back down the elevator, heading for the parking garage. He'd totally blown it. Aside from rushing through the forms, and the catastrophe of an interview video, he'd somehow insulted the woman by saying her son's drawings were good. He continued to dwell on it, trying to figure out where he'd gone wrong, and then he realized that maybe the problem was that he'd given his opinion at all. He'd commented on someone else's personal life. He shook his head.

He continued dwelling on it all the way back to the car, and when he got there, he found Abbey sitting in the passenger seat, fully clothed, playing a word scramble game on her phone.

"Hey," Abbey said as he slid behind the wheel and closed his door. "So, how'd it go?"

"Great," AJ said, and then he recounted the entire experience to her, including how the one guy looked like he was drawing pictures, his experience in the interview room, and the look on the woman's face when he'd said his art was good.

"You'll be fine," Abbey said with a smirk. "Those other people will be there all day long. It probably takes all their brain power just to spell their names correctly on the paper. And the stupid thing is, they're going to get jobs too."

"I don't see how," AJ said, shaking his head.

"Because stupid people need work, and companies need stupid people to do bullshit jobs that nobody else wants to do, for the cheapest amount of money. And stupid people are too stupid to know they're stupid. And they never complain about the amount of money they're getting paid either. Literally, they're that stupid."

"No," AJ said, shaking his head. "I don't see how I'll be fine," he said, taking his keys from the cup holder in the center console, and them in the ignition.

"Stop worrying about the things you can't control. You fucked up. Either you'll still get a job, or you won't. Even if you'd done everything perfect, you might still not get the job. Companies know when they see smart people. They want you just smart enough to do your job, but not smart enough to rock the boat so the stupid ones fall out. Just remember that."

"How did you get all of this knowledge?" AJ asked, giving her an incredulous look.

"I read books," Abbey said, and she turned back to her phone. "I read books, and I know stuff."

"Sorry. I didn't mean it negatively," AJ said, starting the vehicle up.

"I know," Abbey said, smirking. "You're impressed. Mission accomplished."

"That sounds like a video game reference," AJ said.

"Heh. Like every game out there," Abbey said.

"Do you play video games?" AJ asked.

"Yeah. A little," Abbey said, and then she rattled off ten games that AJ knew were on the same gaming console he owned.

"You've got the same system I do," he said.

"Cool," Abbey replied.

"You wanna come over to my house and play with me?" AJ asked.

"Absolutely," Abbey replied as they drove through the pay station and paid for the parking. "And when we get tired, we can grab a controller and go head to head."

AJ smirked at her comment and then chuckled as he pulled onto the expressway and headed back toward his house.

"Are you a good driver?" Abbey asked then, putting her phone in her pocket and turning in her seat to face him.

"Yeah, pretty good," AJ said.

"Good under pressure?" Abbey asked.

"I'd like to think so," AJ responded coolly.

"Good. Don't crash," she said, and she unbuckled her seatbelt and slid across the center console, sticking her head underneath his right elbow.

"What...what are you doing?" AJ asked as he held onto the steering wheel and tried not to run into anyone else.

"Making it official," Abbey said, and her fingers expertly undid his shorts and then her hand grabbed hold of his cock. Before she even had it out, she was commenting on it. "Holy shit AJ!"

"What?" he asked, as if he'd done something wrong.

"Your cock is gigantic!" Abbey exclaimed, pulling it out and yanking it back and forth. The moment it was straight, it stayed that way, swelling with pride and prominence. "I mean, four to five inches in the norm. This bitch is like, eight inches!"

"Sorry," AJ said, as if he couldn't help it, and he really couldn't. It was just what he was born with. Not that big of course, but it had grown on him.

"Do you have a twin?" Abbey asked, pressing the side of his dick against her lips and giving it a soft kiss.

"No," He groaned, loving the attention. "Why?"

"Because I think you got his dick too," Abbey said. "It's like two normal dicks, wrapped into one." AJ sat back in his seat and then tried to concentrate on driving as Abbey continued stroking his cock and inspecting it up close. "There is no way I'm fitting this monster in my pussy."

"You don't think so?" AJ asked, disappointed by the admission.

"Oh, don't sound so disappointed Game-Boy," Abbey said. "I'll give it a try. And if at first you don't succeed, try, try again!"

"Well, now that sounds fun," AJ said, chuckling.

"Doesn't it?" Abbey asked, and then she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and gently sucked on it until he started to moan. "Make sure you don't crash," she said, reminding him that he was still driving, and he had to keep his eyes open.

"I'm going to pull over," AJ said, groaning even more as Abbey worked her lips over and around the head of his cock again, her hands sliding up and down his shaft in a nice tight grip.

"Mmmm," Abbey sounded in agreement, not taking her lips off of him. She continued sucking and stroking, slowly taking an inch of his length into her mouth.

AJ pulled off the side of the road, and then, thinking he might attract some unwanted attention, pulled back into traffic and hurried to the next exit, and then pulled into a supermarket parking lot, and parked at the very outer edge. As soon as the car came to a halt, Abbey pulled her lips off of him and sat up, unbuttoning her pants and pushing them down off her hips.

"I don't have a condom," AJ said as Abbey kicked her pants off and came back at him.

"You don't need one," she said, kissing him voraciously, her lips all over his, and then, she yanked his hair.

"Ow!" He said, giving her an injured look.

"Uh- sorry!" Abbey laughed. "Recline your seat. Hurry up."

"What are we doing?" AJ asked, grabbing the seat locking mechanism and pulling it up. The seat fell backward, and AJ leaned back, shoving it all the way down.

"My second favorite number," Abbey said, and she threw her left knee over his head and then laid down on his chest, her pussy now just six inches in front of his face. Her lips wrapped around his cock again, and he groaned at the pleasure, his hands grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her against him. He tried to bend his face forward, to get at her pussy, but he couldn't reach it.

"Okay, put your seat up," Abbey said, lifting herself off of him. "Half-way."

"Halfway," AJ said, moving his seat up until it was diagonally.

"Alright. Now this is my first time performing acrobatics," Abbey said, and she maneuvered herself in front of AJ, lifting herself up and putting her left knee on his headrest. "Grab my hips," She said, her right knee on the left shoulder of the passenger seat. AJ grabbed her hips and pulled her in front of himself. He wrapped his arms around her, pressed his lips against her tender pink pussy, and gave her a slow deep lick. "Aaahhhhh," Abbey groaned, and then her lips were back on him, his cock back in her mouth, and he felt her slide him in, past her tongue, as far as he could go.

Her mouth was exquisite, like a tight-fitting glove, slippery and hot, she sucked him gently, sliding up and down just enough to drive him wild. His own lips devoured hers, sucking and licking, her perfect tiny petals spread out like a tiny pink butterfly, the kind you see landing on tiny spring flowers before the summer has started.

AJ continued to lick her, sucking each tiny petal into his mouth, caressing it with his tongue, and sucking it gently before releasing it. He took turns, moving back and forth between her lips, her clit, and her hole, suckling each one, making sure he paid equal attention to all. Every time his tongue flicked over her tiny bud, her hips quivered and her legs shook, and he knew that was the sweetest spot of all, but he had to get her hot and ready, he wanted to work her into a frenzy, and he decided the best way to do that was to tongue fuck her tiny hole for as long as she could take it.

When he slid his tongue into her tunnel and started twirling it around, licking the sides and top and bottom, sucking her pussy closed, and then sucking her juices from within, Abbey moaned like never before. He continued sucking, licking, and sliding his tongue all over her pussy until he thought she was ready to burst, and his cock was close to the finish line as well.

"You wanna cum together?" AJ asked her.

"Mmmm?" Abbey questioned.

AJ answered with a series of quick licks and tongue flicks that made Abbey's hips and thighs simultaneously jerk and spasm until she was mimicking the same motions he'd seen in the video, right before she came. His cock swelled in her mouth, and he sucked her clit between his lips, running the tip of his tongue back and forth across it as if he was tongue punching a tiny speed bag, and her entire body began to convulse. AJ continued until Abbey lost all control, and then his cock erupted in her mouth, shooting hot slippery cum into her throat.

"Ammmmpph!" Abbey gagged, and then she moved her head up and down on him, sucking and gagging at the same time. AJ pulled his lips away from her pussy and watched in wonder as her asshole and pussy clenched tight, over and over again, and he wished his cock was inside of her right then. She continued sucking, moving her lips up and down, until he was completely drained and his nuts were dry. He groaned in approval as his cock began subsiding, and Abbey half-crawled, half-fell to the passenger seat, laughing, her entire body trembling.

"Whoa, watch out. You okay?" He asked, seeing her face was a mess.

"Okay?" Abbey laughed, spinning around in her seat and pulling down the mirror. "I'm fucking fantastic!" She slid a finger up under her nose and snorted, and AJ looked at her with a shocked expression. "Sorry. Cum came out of my nose."

"So you just snorted it?" AJ asked.

"It already came out of my nose!" Abbey replied innocently.

"I guess it did," AJ laughed.

"Mmmm, it tastes good too," Abbey said, sliding her tongue over her lips, licking and sucking them dry. "You taste good."

"You taste good too," AJ said, wiping a hand over his mouth. The faintest scent of body butter swirled in his nostrils then, and he swallowed heavily, hoping Abbey hadn't noticed something, anything, wrong.

"Mmmm," Abbey said, turning, leaning over, and then kissing him again. "Play with my nipples," she said in between kisses, and AJ reached up and grabbed hold of them, gently pinching each of them, and then squeezing and rolling them, pulling the little barbells back and forth through the holes. "Okay," She finally breathed into his mouth, pulling away. "Alright. I'm...I've had enough."

"You sure?" AJ asked, grabbing his shorts.

"Oh yeah," Abbey chuckled. "Unless you wanna have a baby with me."

"Uh...I wasn't exactly planning on it," AJ said, trying to not sound insulting.

"Not me either," Abbey commented, grabbing her pants. She slid her jeans on and tugged them up over her hips, and then grabbed her shoes and slipped them on. AJ watched her as she put himself away and zipped up his shorts, and then pulled his seat back up straight. "If we had condoms, believe me, we'd be in the back seat right now," Abbey promised.

"Well, I have condoms at my house," AJ said, adjusting himself and his mirrors. "Oh shit. Here come the cops."

AJ hurried to get his clothing in order as a police officer knocked on his window with the butt of a flashlight. "Roll the window down."

AJ hurried to roll his window down and smiled up at the man. "How, uh, is there something wrong?"

"Yeah," the police officer said, ducking down and looking across at Abbey. "Someone just robbed the bank, and this car matches the description of the getaway car."

"If I admit to the crime, will you give me a full body cavity search?" Abbey asked, laughing.

"She's joking officer," AJ said flatly.

"You think this is a laughing matter?" The police officer asked.

"Oh NO Officer!" Abbey continued to laugh. "But, I'm sure you can tell that we're not the bank robbers. In fact, you probably knew it before you even asked AJ to roll down the window."

"So you're AJ," the police officer stated.

"Awesome detective work!" Abbey laughed. "Hey, you should ask for a promotion."

"You know we could-"

"Fuck off?" Abbey said. "Yes. You could fuck off. Or you could try and be my star for today's content! I'm live streaming this on TikTok, Facebook, and Youtube. You're making me so much money right now. Please say something else. My fans are waiting."

"Where in the fuck do these degenerates come from?" The police officer asked his partner, walking away without saying another word.