Breaking Angela Ch. 05

Story Info
College girl taken and broken.
2.6k words
4.24
21.4k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt and ass had been fucked raw and throbbed in pain, one eye glued shut from dried cum her jaw so sore she could barely talk. That was Angela's night in the stocks, she learned two things that night. The first, she came to terms with the fact that she is a slut and she did like getting used as a submissive toy. The second, was she would be used on her terms all she had to do was get out of this hell.

For the next few weeks Angela became complacent she became the perfect slave in training. She still hadn't put on the collar though it was offered to her once a week. She would refuse and of course take a random punishment that she had to admit she looked forward too, once she was even a little mouthy just to make the punishment a bit worse.

At first Master, Steven thought it was an act, a ploy by the girl to have an easier life. As the weeks wore on he began to see the changes in her, her willingness to please the pure enjoyment on Angela's face as she took her punishments.

Six weeks had gone by since the night of the stocks and Angela was nearly always around Master Steven. As they approached the dining hall there was a disturbance, a fight from a new male slave as the man tried to escape. Steven rushed to the aide of the orderly's. Angela having not been told otherwise followed like a good pet.

There she saw it, a door to the outside world just a few feet down the hall to sunlight and escape. She didn't think as she bolted to her feet to run for the door. That twenty-foot run seemed like a mile to her, her hands hit the push bar and to her surprise, the door swung outwards. Behind her, she could hear screams they only fueled her desire to escape.

The woodline ahead of her wasn't fair, as of yet there were no sounds of pursuit behind her, no other opening of the door. Angela's hopes rose as her naked form slipped into the woods only to be dashed again when she heard the door behind her slam open.

Thinking quickly the tiny redhead climbed up a tall pine tree hiding in the branches high enough that she could barely see the ground. Angela watched from her perch as the orderlies and trainers searched the woods getting farther and farther away, she had a small pang of guilt when she watched her Master searching though with a force of will she suppressed it easily enough.

Long hours went by before night fell, even more time passed until the searchers came back slipping back into the building or taking their cars home for the night. Angela waited for some time to pass before she crawled cramped from the tree. With night as her Allie, she turned her feet to the lights of the city in the distance.

By the time Angela made it to the edge of the city the sun was threatening to rise and the girl was still nude. It didn't take her long to find someone, a middle-aged man sitting alone in a park. He was a bit surprised to see a hot nude girl approach, even more so when the offer of a blow job for his long T-shirt was given.

Angela worked quickly as she put aside her pleasure to focus on the man before her, in minutes she was swallowing his seed. Standing she gave him a little curtsey as he pulled the T-shirt over his head and handed it to her. Slipping it on she gave the guy a naughty little wink before jogging in the direction of the campus.

Using the side ally's she peeked around the corner to get a look at her dorms, at first she saw nothing. Just about to leave the safety of her hiding spot her eyes caught one of the orderlies she knew working as a groundskeeper, then another washing window. They performed their tasks poorly and were looking for her.

The stoplight turned red on the street before Angela and a young boy in a car stopped adjacent to the ally. Without thinking she reacted darting from her hiding place she ran to the car opened the passenger door and slipped right inside.

"What in the sideways fuck are you." The kid paused then as he looked over Angela nearly naked and shivering from fear and excitement. "What in the hell happened to you?"

Angela ducked down below the dash looking up to the young man with a smile. "Listen I need you to get me out of here, I will explain it all when we are gone. Do you got a place?" She watched dumbly as the boy began moving the car. A smile came to Angela's face as she realized this 'boy' was her age, maybe a little older he seemed like such a child to him.

Sliding closer to him she watched his face as her hands freed his member, She watched as his face turned to shock when she fished out his dick and began sucking in earnest. The car sped up at the surprise, Angela popping his cock from her lips scolded him. "Damnit drive normally don't make a scene." Her lips enveloped him again. It was not long until the car pulled into a garage, the sound of the large door closing behind the car was easily heard but it was the cock cumming down her throat that made the little slave girl orgasm in the front seat of the car.

Sitting up then Angela giggled and slipped out of the vehicle. "So where are we?" looking around the very small garage she noticed a single man-sized door leading out. "Is this your place?"

The kid still flabbergasted slipped out of the car before tucking away his flaccid cock. " Um yes, This is my apartment I live here alone." His eyes drank the girl in his mind whirling trying to figure out what had happened to her.

Angela smiled happily at her luck as she turned to the boy. "Listen, my name is Angela but you can call me slut." There was no embarrassment now when she spoke the words. " I need a place to stay for a few months, I need clothes to find a job and I pretty much need to lay low." Moving towards him her hands went to the hem of the shirt pulling it off her body to toss it lightly on the hood of his car. "You're going to do all of that for me, and in return, you can do -anything- you want to me at any time. You don't have to ask, you don't have to worry about foreplay just take what you want." By now Angela was pressing hard against the boy her hand gripping his wrist as she turned his palm forcing him to cup her cunt.

Angela began to gyrate and ride his palm as she stared into his eyes with a smile. "And I mean anything, you want to fuck me in the ass just do it, you want to bring ten friends over for me to fuck. Just do it. Your new name is Master, I don't even want to know your real one." Sliding her hips sideways and cocking her head in the cutest way she could Angela bit her lower lip. "Sound like a deal?" She didn't even wait for his response as she turned and headed to the door. "Come on, I need a shower and you're going to take one with me."

Finding the bathroom easily enough Angela slipped in to start the water, Master followed her still staring dumbly as this girl he met less than an hour ago turned to begin undressing him. She remained silent as she led him into the shower finding the soap and loofa she washed his body cleaning every inch of him. There was a giggle as she saw his fresh erection Turning her ass to him she rubbed herself up and down the stiff member. "Fuck me, Master,"

It didn't take long for her new Master to get the idea, soon he was pumping hard into her cunt as Angela worked her pussy muscles on his cock just as she was taught. It felt good, but to Angela, it was missing something. The fucking wasn't hard, she wasn't tied up, she wasn't being forced it was...it was kind of boring. Angela faked a little orgasm that day as she felt the boy cumming in her pussy.

Soon she was drying him off outside of the shower and helping him get dressed. "From now on Master, I will cook for you, I will bathe you, everything you need doing I will do." Leaning forward she gave him a little kiss on the lips before winking ever so slightly. "I will stay naked at home, it feels so good that way and super comfortable. Do you have any questions, Master?"

Master shook his head still numb from the experience Angela led him from the room before sitting him down on the old leather couch. "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Is there anything this slut can do for you?"

Master gulped as his world was turned upside down. " I um... I could use some orange juice." Master watched in shock as this crazy girl nodded once and skipped off to the kitchen. It took her a few minutes to find the glasses and get the juice poured as he watched in disbelief.

Angela returned to the living room sitting the glass on a coaster beside him before slipping onto the couch. Lifting his right arm she wiggled her way under it snuggling tightly against him. When she laid his arm down she made sure his hand was over her tit. It took a few minutes but soon he was teasing the flesh lightly, a schoolboy on prom night hesitant unsure of what was happening.

That night he asked to fuck her and she rolled her eyes playfully. "Master you don't have to ask." the slut smiled happily as she mounted his above-average cock riding him cowgirl-style until she made him cum once more. Slipping herself off she went down licking his cock clean before snuggling her entire body tight against him her right hand cupping his cock and balls. "I hope you don't mind, but I like holding a penis when I sleep."

"Um... ye...Yea that is fine by me, it feels nice." The next morning Master awoke to an empty bed and he looked around confused. "God damn that was a strange dream, I must be stressed out. Slipping on a pair of shorts and an old The slipped into the living room and froze. There was Angela her back to him as she cooked something on the stove. Blinking a few times he took a few steps forward as if in a dream. "Hello?"

The still naked Angela turned with a bright smile on her face. "Good morning Master, breakfast is almost done have a seat at the table while this slut finishes it up" The Master moved over slipping into his seat as his mind tried to process the fact that this was real. Soon there was a plate of eggs and toast sat before him with a large glass of milk. "There you go Master, would you like your cock sucked while you eat?" A wicked little grin from the girl then." Or maybe I could sit on your lap with your cock in my ass as I feed you."

Master's eyes boggled at how blunt this girl was, even more so when she laughed and fished his now hard cock out of his shorts. "From your reaction, it is clearly the cock in the ass." Turning Angela sat side-saddle on his lap guiding his throbbing cock into her ass as she did. Once fully seated and giving a low groan of pleasure she began feeding her new Master his breakfast. "Master, I made a list of things I need, I understand if you can't do it all at once."

Master just nodded as he chewed the last bite of food. "Listen, um... slut? My name is David and um you don't have to do all of this I'll help you regardless." In response Angela turned to put her back to his chest, her toes finding the floor she began working herself up and down his hard pole.

"Oh Master, this slut knows she doesn't have to do it, but this slut is happy to please you." Working her ass quickly up and down she was very disappointed at how quickly he dumped his seed into her. Settling back down on his lap she left his cock in her ass to begin growing soft. Leaning over she gave Master a little kiss before giving his cock a little squeeze with her ass. "Master, this slut will get a job to help with bills and will clean for you. All you have to do the Master is relax."

David was only half aware of his day, after breakfast she took him to the shower and bathed him again before sucking him off under the hot water. Before he knew it he was ushered out the door for his classes, Angelas modest list held lightly in his left hand. In a haze he moved through the classes then to the store. The list was small some essential bathing supplies five or six different outfits of his choice one of wich had to be something 'sexy'

Angela heard the garage door opening and rushed to the door, falling to her knee's infront of it. As he swung it open she beamed with a broad smile. "Welcome home Master! Would you like to fuck me? Maybe have me suck your dick?"

Months went by this way, Angela found a job that allowed her to be home when Master David left for school, and be back before him on most days. David didn't know how she managed to always get the hours she wanted but he guessed he had a good idea. True to her word the girl was always naked and ready for him, evening proving her loyality when a few of his friends stopped by for game night. Angela greeted each of them at the door fully naked and with a broad smile and an offer for a blow job or more.

Each of his friends fucked her at least twice that night not to mention how many cocks Angela sucked and cum she swallowed. After they all went home Master David took her again he began to grow bolder as he fucked each of her holes one at a time eventually cumming on her face.

Master David was getting better, but he was still a far cry away from really pleasing her but this was safe, secure and no where near the training facility.

From across the street in another Appartment building Master Steven was doing his turn at the observation post, he had know where she was since the day she left hell he even knew she was in the tree. This was all part of the process letting her escape letting her look for a normal life. The facility arranged her job, paying the store owner the girls wages and of course letting him and his staff take tips from her body when ever the wanted it.

Steven smiled as he watched her fuck everyone that came to play, then begged for more when she still wasn't satisfied. The girl hadn't orgasmed since she escaped, she even tried masturbating a few times to end in furstration. From the high resolution photographic camera lense he could see it in her eyes that she was bored, frustrated, antsey. It wouldn't be long now, just a few more days before he needed to make his move.