Breaking Angela Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela spirals deeper and finds inner pleasure.
1.2k words
4.2
13.6k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was led from the dining hall and down to the baths. The world became a blur for the pretty redhead as she was bathed and taken care of. The exhaustion of the past three days caught her all at once, she barely remembered being carried to her cell and laid down on the bed.

Her eyes slid open before she stretched her sore and abused body on the steel cot. Rolling over she was greeted with the visage of Master Steven sitting on a chair watching her. A single snap of his fingers he pointed to the floor beneath his feet. "Rest position slave."

Angela found herself smiling as she scrambled off her cot and fell into the required position. Knees and heels together her hands lying lightly on her thighs while she looked up at Master. "Good morning Master," Angela shook her head a bit as she realized she was still smiling.

Steven watched as young Angela fall into the position without hesitation. Remaining silent Steven assessed her, standing he slid the chair back a bit before looking down at her. "Today you will learn more positions I am sure you will pick up on them quickly." Moving to the door to her cell Steven slipped it open pulling the riding crop from the hall.

The soft leather of the riding crop was pressed between her knees, a slight pressure given right to left as the Master spoke. "Spread your knees slightly wider than your shoulders." There was a moment of hesitation before the slave's knees spread wide. "Good girl, now your hands behind your head with fingers laced. This position is called DISPLAY."

Angela followed the directions sliding into the new position easily, she found her breathing coming a little faster as a twinge of excitement pulsed through her form as she realized just how much of her this DISPLAY showed off.

"The slave will not move from this position unless she is told to." Master Steven began sliding the soft leather of the riding crop over Angela's exposed flesh. With a flick of his wrist, the crop slapped down on top of her left breast.

The yelp escaped her lips before the sound of the slap even dissipated. Angela's hands fell to cover the exposed her sensitive flesh as she glared up at the Master. The glare ended rapidly as she realized what she had done, with trembling movements Angela replaced her hands as she once again turned her eyes forward. "This slave is sorry Master, This slave wasn't ready." The words no longer made her sick to her stomach as she spoke them, instead they excited her though she would never admit it.

There was no anger from Steven as he waited for her to return to the position. Once there the crop lightly found her flesh again, the leather sliding over the taut stomach as the anticipation built inside her. The strike just above her belly button came hard as her shoulders rocked forward. Angela's hands nearly slipped off her head before she found the strength to straighten and hold her fingers together, the yelp and whimpers still echoed through the room but the leather continued to lightly ride over her skin.

Steven walked around the girl teasing her with the leather another strike found the flesh of her nipple. Angela's body shuddered as she fought to stay in position tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're doing fine, this will take time to get used too." The crop was pressed hard against the back of her head. " Up on your knees, place your forehead to the floor. Your knees will stay wide, your hands will move to your ass and spread your cheeks wide. This is called READY."

She moaned as she heard the position described, she trembled as she slid into the new pose her chest heaving with fear and a good deal of desire. Shaking hands slid back to grasp the flesh of her ass pulling it apart. "Like this Master?" Angela felt the leather of the crop placed on the inside of her thigh and she found herself whimpering from the touch. The strike was quick landing hard on her sensitive pussy lips. The yelp was expected, the moan surprised even her.

Steven heard the moan as he rolled the crop back and forth between her pussy lips before sliding free of her form. The wetness of her arousal brought a smile to his lips as he watched the girl shudder before him. "Your life has been simplified to two choices, listen or don't that is as simple as it comes. Don't you think?"

The crop moved back to Angela's cunt lips pressing hard upwards once again. Another moan escaped her throat as she felt the pressure. "Yes Master, this slave thinks that will be very easy."

The second strike to her cunt came almost expected, to her the moan was expected too as she slid a little deeper down the rabbit hole. A third and a fourth strike came rapidly as Steven smiled down. "For example, I will give you a choice today." Walking in front of her he looked down, his free hand slipped into his pocket before he dropped a small leather collar on the ground. " Rest position."

Angela moved back to the position her eyes locking on the soft leather bondage collar. Moving her eyes up to Masters's face she felt her body flush. "Today slave, you have the choice of slipping the collar around your neck and accepting your place." Lifting his hand to pause her questions Master Seven continued. "Or, you may accept the punishment for not placing the collar around your neck.

Steven watched as her body lurched and she gasped, one hand reaching forward to touch the collar. Her mind raced she couldn't do that, she couldn't collar herself and accept this life. As her hand withdrew she looked up at Master tears welling down her cheeks. "Master this slave can't put the collar on." Another whimper as her body bucked from fear. "This slave will do anything but that."

Master Steven bent retrieving the collar from the floor and sliding it back into his pocket. A snap of his fingers was all he needed as he turned and walked out the door. Angela scrambled behind him on hands and knees her tears dotting the hallway as she willingly approached her own punishment.

Angela fears spiked as they stopped in a four-way intersection of hallways, in the center was a medieval stocks set up and bolted into the floor. Steven opened it looking down at the girl. "Come now you said you would do anything." Angela trembled as her numb body stood and lowered herself into place.

Her eyes closed tightly as she heard the wooden stocks close and the lock snap into place. Steven walked around to her front lifting her chin as much as he could. You will ask every person that walks through this hallway to fuck you."

Angela could only nod and whimper as she watched Master walk away. The first set of footsteps entered the hall behind her and with crying breath, she heard her voice echo out. "Please fuck this slave." There was silence for a moment before she felt strong calloused hands on her hips and the velvet head of a cock sliding into her wet cunt.