Breaking Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, her friends hadn't been surprised that Bella had landed such a great guy. Now, she pulled down the makeup mirror and preened herself. She didn't look half bad for having rolled out of bed with a mild hangover to a stream of movers she hadn't hired. Her hair fell in natural golden waves past her shoulders, and her eyes were as big and blue as ever. Back in college she'd developed something of a reputation as a living Barbie doll.

She zoned. They cruised into Boston. Though she had worked in the city like Jamie, she had only been able to afford the suburbs. He had the real deal. Fifteen minutes later, they boarded the elevator, which took them direct to her new home. Not that it was really hers. It was his, and so it would remain.

All the same, he spread his arms as they walked in.

"Welcome home," he said.

"Thanks." She fidgeted a little. "Do I get a key?"

"You don't need one," he said smoothly. "As you know, I have a live-in butler. He'll let you into the building and the apartment whenever you buzz."

"And if he takes a day off?" Bella asked nervously.

"Then whoever assumes his duties for the day will do the same." Jamie flashed her a grin, leading her through the entryway. "Well, look at that. Breakfast."

They tucked into the breakfast spread that had been left for them in the lounge. Bella had been in Jamie's penthouse several times before, but she'd never received a grand tour of the place. There were more rooms than she could count, and more rooms than she thought anyone could ever possibly need. But he was a man who had everything, so who could begrudge him this? At last, they wound up in the master bedroom complex, a full suite of amenities. Bar by the window, mini fridge, king size bed, huge television, jacuzzi in the bathroom beyond.

Jamie's arms encircled her from behind. He was nuzzling the back of her neck.

"Hey, baby, I'm beat," she said softly.

"It's okay." He moved her toward the end of the bed. Her hands crashed into the bedspread. "You don't have to do anything."

She opened her mouth to ask him what he meant, then closed it, because he had rudely pushed up her dress. Cool air caressed her bottom. She stared at the headboard. Think of England, sweetie. This man had saved her. He'd given her everything. A roof over her head, the prospect of a few weeks off from any kind of pressured existence, everything.

"Okay," she said, turning her head slightly. "Go ahead."

"Thanks, baby." He leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. "You're a doll."

She knew it wasn't what he meant, but she felt like a doll, lying bent in half over the bed while he took himself out behind her and sheathed his considerable length inside her in one swift thrust. Not warmed up or prepared in the slightest, she cried out.

One of his hands landed on her backside, a stinging slap, and a little gasp escaped her throat.

"Quiet," he said. He had caught hold of a handful of her hair, but now he thrust her head back down, into the comforter. "Just be quiet."

She gripped a handful of bedclothes, struggling to muffle the little noises rising from the back of her throat. He was big, and he was hurting her. Gradually, though, a dull, pleasurable ache replaced most of the pain, and she began to moan a little, rocking her hips back to meet him.

He spanked her again, harder this time.

"Quiet, I said. And stay still. Let me use you like I want. Maybe once you put in some hours in the gym I'll let you bounce your ass in front of me."

She lay there mute, absorbing the shock of his comment. He didn't sound like himself. His voice was harder, the words meaner. This wasn't the Jamie she knew. This was a Jamie who was just trying to get his rocks off. He also wasn't using a condom, something she ordinarily insisted upon even though she was on birth control. Maybe some women would've relished the opportunity to baby trap a guy as rich as him, but she couldn't risk an accident.

"Jamie -- " she began, making an attempt to turn around to face him.

One firm hand pressed squarely against the small of her back, pinning her in place. His thrusts became jerky and shallow, uncontrolled. Then, with a sudden grunt, he sheathed himself deeply once more. His cock pulsed inside her, and she felt one, two, three, four jets of warmth fill her deep inside.

He stepped back, leaving her to stand up with her dress still hiked up to her waist, his ejaculate beginning to drip out between her legs.

"What was that?" she asked him. She didn't feel angry. Just numb.

He shrugged.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I guess I needed a little stress relief too. Hey, what do you think about watching a movie later? I have some work I have to attend to, but afterward..."

"Sure," she said.

He reached out and caught her arm as she turned toward the bathroom.

"Don't take any of it the wrong way," he said, his voice low. "About your ass and all. It's just it'd be swell if you got back in the kind of shape you were in when we met. I know you felt better about yourself back then, too. You're just carrying around a couple extra pounds now."

Before she could fend him off, he had reached forward and pinched her stomach. Hot tears sprang to her eyes.

"Jamie -- "

"Don't take it the wrong way, remember?" His voice held a warning. She was in his home now, and she wasn't to push it. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the mouth, the gesture standing in complete contrast to the way he'd just taken her on the bed. "I'll see you in a bit. Don't get lost among the roses."

She paused, watching him leave the room. Her reflection stared back at her from the floor-to-ceiling glass panels in front of the walk-in wardrobe, debauched and confused. Cum dripped between her legs, sliding down her thighs. It was a moment before she found herself again, and headed into the bathroom.

***

Thank you so much for reading! I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. I will be adding to this series intermittently. As always, any feedback is welcome in the comments -- I'd love to hear what you think about this piece. Until next time. ❤️

12