Breaking Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In case you really are as dumb as you've been acting, as of now you belong to me. I own you, just as I own everything else in my Queendom. You are nothing but my property, and I will use you however I fancy. Whenever I fancy. Wherever I fancy. Someday I might finally you enough tricks that you can rise to the level of a whore, and I'll rent your worthless bottom out as I wish, too.

"I am going to take the cuffs and gag off now. You are going to behave. You do not want to disappoint me as I expect you will. You've been a very disobedient and thus disappointing cunt so far. I promise you, you don't want to disappoint me again, cunt.

"You are going to keep that disgusting cock sucker of yours shut. You will speak only when spoken to. And then you will be humble and polite to everyone. Period. Princess Lilly, over there is a higher life form than a skanky gutter whore, and you aren't even a skanky gutter whore. You will do as you are told. You will obey all higher life forms, including the Princess. You definitely don't want to disappoint her either. She's a real bitch when gutter filth disappoints her." I can't help but grin at my comment. Of course, Lilly is a real bitch. She's a female, and she's a dog! She's a pit bull, too, but she's not mean. Just assertive and a gigantic love sponge. "Do as you are told, and do nothing that you are not told to do. Now, are you going to behave and try to be a good cunt?"

Nina shirks inward slightly. She nods yes. It's a shamed nod, not an eager one. As if she's ashamed to admit that she's going to behave. I think it's time for Nina's next lesson. She needs to see, not just be told, that those around her will accept her just as much if she behaves as if she's Nina. And that Adam won't think less of her for her desires. She needs to know that it's okay for her to surrender and be a slave.

I take her gag off. Nina says nothing. I take her cuffs off. I tell Nina to keep her hands behind her back. Nina doesn't move. She just stays on her knees and slowly lets her head hang forward, as if utterly ashamed of herself.

"Good cunt!" I tell Nina. "I suppose my pussy is aching now, isn't it?"

"Yes, my Queen... your pussy is aching so badly that it's pounding and it hurts, Ma'am..." Nina says very humbly. Her voice is mute, hushed, and laced with shame. But it's also sure as if she wants me to know how badly her pussy wants attention. Her choice of words tells me she's accepting that her body is mine.

"I'll think about whether I wish my pussy to enjoy a nice orgasm or not," I tell Nina.

"Yes, my Queen...' Nina's voice pleads for me to think quickly, and allow it. Nina just waits, her hands behind her despite her desire to use them to relieve that ache.

And then Adam rings the doorbell. I send Sophie to let him in and show him to the couch. As soon as Adam is in the door, his eyes are on Nina. I'm sure he notices that she's still nude. I hope he notices that she's not bound. Or gagged. That Nina is staying on her knees on her own now. She's not being forced.

Nina doesn't move. But I do see a sharp flinch run over her body as she catches sight of Adam. And a harder one as she sees Adam's eyes on her nude body. Not so much that he's seeing her nude, he got that sight last night, but that he's seeing her on her knees. She tries hard to avert her eyes instead of looking at Adam. But she doesn't say anything, either.

I offer Adam a cup of coffee. I"m sure he's hoping that Paige, the young, pretty, and naked slave that served it last night will serve it again this morning. He accepts. I send Sophie to fetch mine. "And take this filthy cunt along. It can serve my guest."

Sophie hops to her feet. She puts her hand on Nina's shoulder and tells Nina to come along. A minute later they're both back.

Nina holds her hands out in front of her breasts, her hands side by side, and her palms turned upward to make a small tray. She has them six inches out in front of her hard nipples. And she has a cup of coffee rest atop her palms. Nina walks over to Adam. She drops to her knees, spreading her legs wide once she's down. She keeps her back up straight. She keeps her eyes downcast as well. "Here is your coffee, Sir. Thank you for allowing this filthy cunt to serve you. Is there anything else this cunt may do for you, Sir?" Nina repeats the line I know Sophie fed her. I told Sophie to teach Nina how I expect my guests to be served. I'm sure Sophie reminded Nina that Nina doesn't want to disappoint me.

Adam just watches. Or rather gawks. It's a sight he never imagined. Nina isn't bound, or being forced. She's willingly humbling herself and doing so in a rather degrading manner. And doing it nude, as if she's unworthy of even clothes. She's calling him, her son, Sir. And there's none of the bitchiness he's always seen from her.

I leave Nina where she is. In front of Adam, her body on full display for him. I sip my coffee. As I do I chat with Adam. We talk about Nina as if she's not there. Nina obediently stays silent on her knees, letting the "grown-ups" talk.

I tell Adam, making sure that Nina hears it, that while that collar is around Nina's neck, Nina belongs to me. That she's not a woman. She's not his mother. She's a piece of my property. Nina doesn't matter. Nor do her desires. Nina's only purpose for existing is to serve her Queen, and I am her Queen. I tell Adam that I have the only key to the lock on Nina's collar and that I won't be taking it off anytime soon. Until then, Nina can wear it proudly. Everywhere. I give him a wink, hopefully letting him know that it will be alright. I can't exactly come out and tell him that Nina's clothes are going to hide the lock, leaving only a few lines of the shiny, small chain visible, and that's going to look like it's a necklace, not a collar. He'll figure that out when he dresses her.

I tell him that Nina, and her body, belong to me 24/7, not just when she's here. She'll follow my rules every second of her life. Or pay for it when I find out, and I always seem to find out.

I tell him the basic rules. Such as that Nina isn't to touch her pussy without my permission. It's my pussy now. I'll decide when it's touched and by whom. She's to wear "appropriate" clothing, or no clothing, every second of the day. Appropriate means according to my dress code, which he's already found. And for the nights, that means no clothes. She's to be nude from 10:00 until 6:00 in the morning. Period. In bed, or at a client's home, it doesn't matter. She'll be nude between those hours.

Nina can be whatever works best for her at work... Unless I'm there, or my slaves, or my friends, or Adam. Then she's to behave. Outside of work, she's to behave, period. That means humble, polite, and obedient. Or punished.

I add that Nina isn't allowed to ask questions, either. Nothing, ever. If she's told to strip in some guys' house, she's not to ask why. Or if she has to get completely naked. She's to strip. The answer is obvious. "Because I said so." And that means that she's not to ask him anything about last night, either. Not even about the dildo Adam used to fuck her bottom. She already knows what a gutter whore needs to know. I allowed Adam to fuck her bottom with a dildo of his choosing. HE examined the dildo and decided to use it on her. So he fucked her bottom with it. It wouldn't matter if it was a green one or a pink one, so it doesn't matter that it was a "fleshy" one.

Adam pays attention, but I can see that he hasn't guessed why I'm telling him all of those rules yet. Once he's heard all of them, I tell him that "this stupid whore would enjoy an orgasm before work." I see Nina's face light up hopefully as I say that. I hope Adam notices that. Then I tell him that I don't care if it cums or not. He can pick one of three choices. "he can make it cum, either by Nina's hand or by a pretty whore, or he can send her to work with an aching pussy." It doesn't make any difference to me.

Adam stutters, noticing how smoothly I just roped him into picking Nina's relief for her. He glances down and sees the very eager and hopeful look on Nina's face looking back at him. Her face makes it clear that Nina wants to cum. And now she doesn't care if I make a spectacle of it.

I summon Paige and tell her to kneel beside Adam. I just wink at him, letting him know that Paige is the cute whore I offered to allow him to borrow for Nina's relief. As I thought it would, the idea of seeing Paige with another woman, even if it is his mom, proves too much for Adam to pass up.

"Diddle her pussy, skanky," Adam tells Paige.

"Yes, Sir," Paige answers gladly with a little giggle in her voice.

Paige goes over to Nina. She kneels down beside Nina. Paige puts her hands on Nina's lean shoulders and starts caressing down Nina's body. She stops for a brief moment at Nina's breasts to run her hands so softly over Nina's spongy mounds and caress them a few extra seconds. As if Paige wants those breasts.

And then Paige's hand is slipping over Nina's dense bush to Nina's pussy mound.

"AH!" Nina screeches out loudly, with true hunger in her voice as Paige begins teasing Nina's very hard and wide clit. "OH!... OH!... AH!" Nina cries out, her voice pure bliss. Nina shudders hard. As she's shuddering, Nina's body leans over slightly, lying lightly against Paige's nude chest. Nina keeps her hands behind her back, gripping her hands tightly together and squeezing with all her strength. Steadily, Nina starts shuddering harder and harder. And screeching louder. More urgently. More pleadingly.

Nina's head starts snapping around, up and down. Her legs tense, lifting her bottom a couple of inches off her heels. Her toes curl.

And then, Nina's body snaps hard. It jerks, tossing itself against Paige's body hard. It's a single hard jerk as Nina screams out "UH!" then Nina falls loose, her body collapsing limply against Paige. Nina just lies there, limp and quivering sharply, her body lying against Paige's for support. Nina's head falls forward and hangs loosely as if there isn't any tension left anywhere in her body. Just those sharp, shivering, hard quivers that flow over every bit of her body.

After last night, Adam knows what Nina just did. She came. I tell Paige that she's diddled that sloppy thing long enough, and Paige stops. But Paige doesn't get up. She can't. She's holding Nina from falling over. And Nina isn't responding to anyone. She's just lying against Paige, breathing hard, and moaning out sweet purrs.

It's twenty minutes later when Adam has opened the bag of clothes he brought for Nina. He followed my instructions and gave them to her piece by piece, telling her to put each piece on. Nina, still dreamy with the bliss, dumbly obeyed.

Now that Nina is dressed, I get a leash and clip it to her collar. Then I hand the leash to Adam.

I tell Adam that Nina is to behave. He is in charge of her until she's returned here. That will be tomorrow night. He's to pick her clothes for her and watch her dress in the morning. Then, in the evenings, he's to watch Nina undress and return the clothes to him. Nina gets no say in what she wears, when she puts it on, or when she takes it back off. Nina isn't to masturbate, or even touch her pussy.

Tomorrow night Adam will return Nina here. If she's behaved her filthy bottom, Nina might be rewarded. If she's been naughty, Nina will be punished harshly. She's to be leashed when she's returned. And any time she's in my building. And whenever else Adam wishes to leash her. It's not her choice to make. She's leashed when people want her on the leash.

I ask Nina directly, "are you going to be a good cunt for him?"

"Yes, my Queen, this cunt will behave itself for him, Ma'am," Nina answers. But I can hear the dreamy note in her voice that tells me she's already fantasizing about what her reward might be if she accepts the humiliation of obeying her son so humbly for two short days.

1...67891011