From Roommate to Sub

Story Info
Woman is sexually dominated by her roommate.
1.1k words
4.08
64.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lola9824
lola9824
70 Followers

I was fresh out of graduate school & found a great job in my field in a city a few hours away. I found a roommate on Facebook. We messaged back & forth a bit before I committed. She seemed nice enough, a little stuck up honestly, but she was covering more than half the rent (well her parents were), so I jumped on the opportunity.

The apartment was nice, really nice. She had the master bedroom & bathroom, which weren't pictured in the ad. The rest of the apartment was obviously newly renovated & very nice. I couldn't believe how little she was asking for the second bedroom. I committed & moved to the city two weeks later.

When I arrived, she greeted me, holding out her hand like she was the pope.

"I'm Mandy, but you can call me Miss," she said smirking at me. Seemed a little odd, considering we were the same age. But it was her apartment, so I didn't argue.

"I'm Sammie." I said smiling at her. She was looking me up & down excitedly. Honestly, I was doing the same. I hadn't had any action since my last girlfriend dumped me for her ex over a year ago. Mandy's profile picture didn't do her justice. She was a goddess.

Her beautiful curvy frame leaned gracefully & powerfully up against the door jam. Her glossy hair cascaded down her back & swished tantalizingly behind her narrow waist. We were the same height, but it felt like she toured over me. After I finished checking her out, I met her eyes only to immediately drop them back to the ground. She had definitely caught me staring, as a small smirk graced her plump red lips.

"Come," she commanded. She showed me around & to my room. In the corner of my room sat a large dog cage.

"I didn't know there was a dog in the apartment," I said confused.

"There isn't yet," she said with no further explanation.

She left me to unpack. I removed the cage from my room into the living room, which she didn't comment on.

She seemed nice enough as a roommate. She had a few bad habits. She often left her dirty dishes in the sink, but I didn't mind. I just washed them for her. She also seemed to always leave her clothes in the drier, but again, I just folded them neatly & left them on her bed.

On my first night, I was cleaning our dishes & she was talking loudly on the phone with her friend Denise about some party. While I scrubbed away at her utensils, she suddenly dropped her glass into the sink water. She smiled at me condescendingly & continued her phone call, leaving the room. I rolled my eyes, as she obviously expected me to wash the glass. I scrubbed the rim of the glass, where a bit of her red lipstick was smudged. I imagined her plush lips leaving the mark & felt myself moisten. Get it together, I scolded myself.

It was about a week into living together that I was again folding a load of her laundry. I pulled a pair of her panties out of the drier. They were tiny & lacy. I found myself running my fingers over the edge of the lace, imaging her round ass in them.

Quickly shaking myself out of the thought, I grabbed the basket of dirty laundry she left & started sorting them for her. I pulled out another sexy pair of panties, but these were used, wet with something in the crotch. The sweet smell of her nectar permeated the air. Without thinking, I lifted them to my mouth & took a tentative lick across the crotch. I finished sorting her laundry & guiltily snuck the used panties into my pocket. I furiously masturbated that night while smearing the crotch of the panties across my mouth & nose, imaging her smug little smirk the entire time.

As the days went on, her small forgetful habits became more frequent & more annoying. Her dishes piled up. She began sitting her laundry outside my room to be washed each day. She left a mess in the living room.

After a particularly long day at work, I came home to find the living room I had just finished cleaning to be a complete mess. Mandy sat on the couch flipping through channels on the TV.

The frustration of my day brewed & I immediately snapped. "Can you please clean this shit up, Mandy! I just picked this up this morning."

I immediately felt guilty & covered my mouth with my hand, my eyes wide. Her eyes never left the TV but a small smile graced her lips.

"What do you call me?" she asked, still flipping through the channels.

I lowered my gaze to the ground embarrassed of my outburst. "Miss," I answered quietly.

"Speak up, brat." I deserved that.

"Miss," I said louder. "I call you Miss."

"Better," she said proudly. I felt my shame lift slightly. "Clean this up," she ordered, gesturing lazily to the living room. I immediately started cleaning up around her. Her shoes sat kicked off at her feet. I got on my hands & knees to grab them. While reaching for them, I felt her drop one then both of her feet onto my back. I froze as I felt her cross them delicately, using me as her own personal foot stools. I glanced up at her. She still smiled smugly & watched the screen.

My anger stirred in my chest. She looked down at me smugly, giving me a pointed look. I immediately dropped my gaze to the ground & stayed still.

"Good girl," she said, returning her gaze to the TV.

10 minutes I stayed there obediently, allowing her to use me as a foot rest. My anger built in me and I internally screamed at myself to do something, to move. But I just froze there.

After the ten minutes, she removed her legs from my back & stood. I immediately stood as well, feeling confused & embarrassed.

"When you finish cleaning this up, she said gesturing to the bowl of popcorn she had just been snacking on & the shoes that were still discarded at our feet, go ahead & move that dog cage back into your room. It's taking up my space in here."

I nodded, still stunned by what had just occurred.

She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Words, Sammie," she said sternly.

"Yes, Miss," I immediately blurted.

She smiled sweetly at me before patted my head & going to her room.

I followed her directions internally raging at her blatant disrespect of me. Yet, when I closed my door, I immediately rubbed myself to orgasm, stuffing the panties I had stolen from her in my mouth to muffled my cries of anger & pleasure.

lola9824
lola9824
70 Followers