Breaking Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, Arilen ended up on his back on the bed, Madoc driving down into his muzzle with short, sharp thrusts. He could not thrust as deeply as he would have liked but the stallion beneath him was hardly in a position to complain, suckling as hard as he possibly could as he lost himself completely to the lust of the situation. The other stallion had moved around to his backside and lifted him up from the bed, cock grinding between Arilen's rear cheeks as he whimpered with need, his cock as yet untouched and slapping his own stomach as he strove and yearned for more.

And then Madoc's cock was free in a slurp of pre-cum, the stallion's need rising above his own as Arilen's heart leapt into his mouth. Was it happening? Or did he have to blow someone else to get a cock driven up into his mouth with a full load of stallion-cream?

"I think I'll have his tail hole..."

Madoc took charge with a confident swish of his tail, a smirk on his lips showing him to be the most expressive he had been so far. Pulley readily gave and Arilen's mouth hung open, allowing the stallion to spear his cock halfway into his ready and waiting muzzle.

"Oh, fuck..."

There was nothing like a crudity to convey one's pleasure and Arilen groaned around the horse's cock driving roughly, lustfully, between his lips, pressing his tongue up to the underside the best he could. It was fatter than Madoc's, or perhaps that was just because his head was swimming with an overdose of musk, head hanging back over the edge of the bed to allow the stallion to pump into his muzzle and throat with raw abandon. With no gag reflex, it was easy enough for Arilen to gulp and swallow around his length, rocking his hips up from the bed as Madoc hooked them up around his hips, the stallion's hooves bumping lightly into his buttocks.

"Sorry, this is all the lube you're getting!"

But Arilen was ready for anything and his tail hole clenched and pulsed reflexively, wanting something in there regardless of the lack of lubricant. Madoc's thick pre-cum would have to do as he spared the stallion as much of it as he could scoop onto his thumb and forefinger, teasing it quickly into the hole as his need grew. Yet Madoc could not hope to hold back forever and pressed the head of his cock up to Arilen's pucker with a throaty grunt of desire.

Arilen moaned around Pulley's cock as Madoc thrust deep, the stallion's rump accepting him so smoothly that it was as if he had used a whole barrel of lube, although Arilen still tensed and squeezed around him as if he was the tightest stallion-slut at the convention, although that would not have been a far stretch of the imagination by any means. Madoc drove in right up to the hilt, bottoming out at the thickest point as a stern whinny rose up from his thrumming nostrils.

Trapped between two powerfully driving cocks, Arilen arched and squealed mutely, tail thrashing madly. There was nowhere for him to go, tail hole clenching down so hard that it was hard for even Madoc to thrust, working back and forth with great heaves of his chest and snort.

"So tight!"

Arilen shuddered in pleasure, sucking and slurping on the cock forcing his mouth open as his head spun, lust rising more and more as his cock throbbed and twitched, still forgotten. But Pulley must have just about read his mind as his paw wrapped around Arilen's cock just as he was trying to thrust his hips up, pumping his length in time to the trusts into the slutty stallion's mouth.

And, although he had forsaken the term earlier, Arilen knew in that moment that he was a colt and one hungry for cock too, filled from both ends in the most lustful double penetration that he'd had the luxury to experience so far. It was too easy to drift away and forget himself as he groaned around the cock, though, to the others, he was hardly making any sounds at all, the sheets rumpling and pulling up beneath his squirming body. Madoc's fingers, tipped with hard hoof-like ends, dug brutally into his thighs, dragging him onto his cock as he leaned over the stallion, forelock covering his eyes as he let out a needy snort.

"Fuck!"

After having his cock sucked and so much pleasure coursing through him, it was no wonder that Madoc was having trouble holding back, thrusting and bucking his hips as if Arilen was driving him over the edge right then and there. But he had a little more in him as he humped and ground roughly, ensuring that the full length of his cock was sloppily seated in Arilen's backside with each and every thrust as he delivered every ounce of pleasure he possibly had to give.

And the stallion slamming into his mouth was not faring any better too, snorting headily as he drove in over and over again until he simply could not hold back anymore - and neither did he want to! Pulley let out a proud neigh, tail flagging fully, as he climaxed, head falling back as if he could barely control his body in the heat of the moment. His lip peeled back from his teeth as he sifted through the myriad of scents in the air, a little grunt bursting from him as he poured spurt after spurt of thick cum into the stallion's throat, forcing him to gulp and swallow like a whore on their knees. His paw squeezed around Arilen's cock at just the right moment and, just like that, he was right there with him.

The stallion squealed, trying to kick out, but it was no use with Madoc pinning him in place, hips working harder and faster, glutes tensing in the raw moment before climax. And yet Arilen was not with himself as Madoc filled his rump with fertile cream, neighing loudly enough to surely alert others in the adjoining rooms as to just what was going on. Arilen was not there, however, his cock throbbing and pulsing as if in slow-motion, wave after wave of pleasure arcing over him in time with the spurts from his cock, thick and covering his own stomach and chest in a coating of stallion-seed that would take a fair bit of soap to wash out when all was said and done later.

Madoc swore but the words fell on deaf ears as Pulley gave Arilen's cock a slow, languid pump, coaxing out every last drop of cum from his shaft and achingly churning balls. The stallion's cock slipped from the pony's lips, hardly soft at all, to spurt the last drops of cum over Arilen's muzzle, the stallion panting heavily as sweat darkened his brown, spotted coat. Madoc groaned, slowing at last as he filled Arilen's rump, the stallion beneath him whimpering and twitching as if for more in the afterglow of lingering climax.

"Damn it..."

The grey stallion pushed his mane back from his sweaty neck, blowing noisily as his nostrils puckered, and arched his back, drawing his cock back as the last drops of seed trickled thickly from his tip. The head had flared, pulsing in that traditional mushroom-shape, and he grasped it at the medial ring, moaning deeply as he wiped off his cock on Arilen as the submissive equine floated, trying to come back to himself, find some kind of quick retort in his repertoire and yet only found himself simply too happy to care.

Sprawled across the bed, three equines chuckled throatily together, each in various stages of the afterglow, warmth coursing through them even though their stamina and virility easily led them to go again. Lazily, Pulley stroked his cock, turning his head to share a kiss with Madoc, the second bed in the room untouched and still perfectly made up as if no one had slept in it at all. Arilen smiled at it and put his arms under his head, tucking his nose beneath a forearm as if for a brief nap - just before another round.

"Are you staying for the full convention then, Arilen?"

How nice that they would have wanted to see him again... He certainly wouldn't have minded that either. The stallion blinked lazily, stretching out his arms above his head, working out the kinks as he shifted restlessly from one position to another.

"Yeah, I am..."

He was about to drift off for a little cat nap, although he would not lower himself to the equine stance of falling asleep while standing up, when something came to him in a brilliant glow of clarity.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

Of course, nothing went unnoticed at a convention.

12