Reindeer Games: Dasher

Story Info
An anthro wolf submits to a reindeer stud...
1.2k words
3.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The blue wolf moaned, on his knees in the snow before the thickly-set, powerful reindeer. Dasher, he thought he'd said his name was, but it was difficult to remember details like that when the reindeer's cock was pressed up against his muzzle, demanding entry. Razak trembled, his fur fluffed up, though in the darkness of the night with only the stars and the moon (well, the lights from the barn and reindeer barracks too) the white of his front and the softer shades of blue hidden from view.

At least, for the time being. With a thick length of reindeer cock tickling his lips, he could only part softly, needing it more and more with every passing second.

Fuck me already!

"Come on..." Dasher snickered throatily, his fur dark even in the deep of the night, the silver light of the moon and the stars glancing off his brown fur. "You can do better than that... I need to fly the sleigh across the sky tonight and I can't very well do that with my balls weighing me down like this, now, can I?"

No... Razak grinned, matching his eagerness with his own, his own shaft full and pushed from his sheath, though the half-formed knot at the base threatened to betray his need even then. No, he couldn't have that and that was just why the wolf took the entire length of the reindeer's meat into his muzzle in one fell swoop.

"Ohhh... Yeah, baby."

Dasher crooned, pushing on, holding the back of Razak's head, his fingers twisted into the wolf's hair. He rolled his hips, though needed no manner of force to push on, to show the wolf exactly what he wanted from him, all that he needed from him. There was nothing that the reindeer would ache to take that the wolf would not deliver as the thick length of meat burrowed deeply up into the back of the wolf's muzzle.

The wolf shuddered. Oh, fuck, that felt good, his tongue lapping up and squirming against the underside, though the brutal push of Dasher's hips, how he dragged Raz' head down on that cock, left him with little room to move. Yet he still tried, hungrily, grunting, moaning, groaning around it, his throat aching for it.

He could take it, he wanted to tell the reindeer, snow crunching under his knees as his tail wagged and he tried to press up higher, to straighten his thighs as much as he could. He could take it all, every hammering, pounding, driving thrust, no matter how his body ached for it, already imagining how his lips could strain and stretch. It was a brutal length to take, indeed, but he craved is, slavering for it, though he was always careful to keep his teeth away from the reindeer's dick.

That would spoil the mood. And that was something that he had no intention of doing...

It was too good to languish in, the harsh grunts of the reindeer puffing out into the air as frosty breath, snorted as his nostrils flared in dark curves. Dasher's fingers more urgently gripped the wolf's hair, though the burst of pain was even better there, lending a flare of reality to the aching throb of his cock.

"Unff... Get up here..."

The wolf yelped, not really having any say in the matter and loving every second of that, his heart pounding, leaping, driving, even as he was hauled onto his hind paws and his strong form bent over a bale of straw as if it was nothing at all. Considering that the reindeer was strong enough to pull a sleigh through the sky (along with the other reindeer, of course), it should have been no surprise to him that Dasher was able to pin him down over the bale so easily.

Taking what he wanted, the reindeer grunted, kicking his legs apart, forcing him to splay, to brace, to present himself like a slut on show. There may have not been anyone else around, but it left the wolf more exposed than ever, shivering in the cold even as the fat length that had been inside his muzzle only a moment ago teased up to his anal ring.

Dasher may not have had any lube, but that did not stop the slow, dominant slide of his cock up into the wolf's backside, Razak's tail lifted as high as it could go, even straining the base, head twisting back and forth. As much as the wolf strained to thrust and grind, to hump back, torn between two many opposing actions, he could not, held down by those large, strong paws, tipped with hard, hoof-like fingernails.

"Ah... Fuck..."

Dasher snorted heavily, hips working, though Razak felt every inch of that cock burrowing up inside him, breath catching, though he had to drag enough air into his lungs somehow. Even as his cock throbbed and drooled a near-clear stream of pre-cum, forced to spend something from his aching nuts when his prostate was ground over so delightfully.

Yet he couldn't get his paws back under his body as the reindeer thrust and drove, snorting and grunting, taking him however he pleased, slamming into him once the wolf opened around him a little more. He got everything he needed and more, quivering in throes of submissive, as Dasher's shaft pounded him, straining, stretching, claiming every last inch of his backside that it yearned to. Drooling pre-cum with every thrust, the path of the reindeer's cock is at least slickened somewhat with every stroke, Dasher's excitement growing.

"Ah... Yes... Tight little pup."

That did it for Razak, cumming without even touching his cock as he whimpered and whined and pressed his face down, though he was pushed too far over the bale to hide his hot face against it. All he could take in was the waves of pleasure, that sharp peak of orgasm, how his dick throbbed in the cold, spending a load into the snow that left him wanting more all over again. It was an orgasm, yes, but the tightness of his arse strained around that cock reminded him that the moment was not yet over.

Dasher could not hold back, however, groaning deep in the back of his throat as if he was restraining a bellow, thrusting deep, grinding in with short, sharp jerks of his hips. Even at a point like that, the dominant reindeer could not remain in control, lusting for it all, his tail pushed high in the triumph of orgasm. And, just like that, spurt after thick spurt of seed flooded the wolf's backdoor passage, slick and drooling out around the length of the reindeer's dick, his powerful, throbbing member promising more, even then.

But that moment was there for Razak to take more, only to enjoy, his tail wagging faintly, weakly, though he didn't need to do any more than that. He just had to lie there, to enjoy the sense of fullness, how his backside strained yet still ached for more. The wolf puffed out a half-contented sigh, needing it all, his ears flipping back curiously as the reindeer shifted inside him.

The reindeer would need at least one more round before he took to the skies. And that was something that Razak was more than willing to provide...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Exploring Relationships, Pt. 01 A stallion anthro gets frisky at a house party...in Gay Male
Stable Yard Studs An anthro stallion gets some time with a special stud...in Gay Male
Stallion Ploughing Two studly stallions plough the fields and each other...in Gay Male
Equine First Times He gets his first time from an experienced stud stallion...in Gay Male
Broken by the Stud Stallions A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...in Gay Male
More Stories