Breaking Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily reached across the small table and gripped his hand, staring into Eric's eyes. "Finish it" she told him. "If I were your date; then what were you going to say?"

Eric stared back at his mother for a moment, and then replied. "If you were my date tonight, we wouldn't still be sitting here right now."

His mother gently squeezed his hand "If your date told you" she softly whispered. "That she was sitting across the table from you, not wearing any panties right now." Eric's eyes grew as she spoke. "That if she got any wetter, she would leave a puddle in her chair when she stood up."

"Fuck" Eric almost groaned.

Emily smiled at his single word response. "That if you took her home right now, that is exactly what she would do to you. What would you say then, tell me" She asked.

Instead of answering, Eric slipped his hand free and waved the waitress over. "Can we have our check please" he told the young woman. "My date and I need to leave."

Emily felt her stomach start to sink, that everything she had done had been only to have it end in rejection. Then, she realized Eric had called her his date, not his mother.

"Eric?" she whispered softly.

Her son turned and looked her in the eyes. "I think we need to finish this discussion at home" he told her. Emily shuddered as she stared into her sons' eyes, seeing something there she hadn't seen since before Richard. Raw hunger smoldered in Eric's eyes back at her.

Leaving the restaurant, Emily slid into the back seat of the cab, feeling Eric slide in beside her in the dark. She sat silently through the ride home, the darkness of the cab hiding her worried look. She started when she suddenly felt strong fingers rest on her bare thigh, gently kneading the soft flesh in the dark. Oh my god, she thought.

Emily let her son escort her from the cab, through his apartment building and up the elevator. Not a word was spoken as he unlocked the door to his apartment and ushered her inside. She stood and waited as he closed the door behind him. "Baby" she started to say; then let out a small squeak as Eric pressed her back against the wall right beside the door. His lips crashed into hers as his tongue began to slide into her half open mouth. She could feel every fiber in her body erupt in fire as pure passion and desire coursed through their kiss.

As their lips parted, Eric stared into his mothers' eyes. "I'm not going to tell you a damn thing" he almost growled. "I'm going to show you."

Emily couldn't even react as her son slid to her knees in front of her; she stared down and watched as his hands found the hem of her dress, pushing the material up her hips until it bunched at her waist.

With her wet sex now on display, she watched as if in slow motion his head closed to her trembling body. "Oh God" she moaned. "I've never...no one..." then her sons' hot mouth closed over her soaked lips. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned, as her head fell back with a soft bang against the wall behind her.

Eric drove his tongue deep into his mother, tasting her wetness. Feeling her juices coat his lips and face. It was like he couldn't get enough of her as all the raging hormones since he had watched her walk from the elevator exploded inside him at once.

"Mmmmmmmm" he hummed as he sucked her lips into his mouth. The vibration was sending a violent tremor through Emily's body as her son greedily sucked her juices out of her.

"Oh God, Oh yes" she moaned. "Eat me" she gasped. "Eat mommy" her hands gripping the back of his head as she tried to shove his face further between her now spread thighs.

Eric felt like he was possessed as he coated his face in his mothers' juice. He wanted that hot nectar, every fucking drop, and he wanted it now. He opened his mouth and sucked her hard clit in, tugging it with pursed lips.

"Oh my goddddddddddddddd" Emily almost screamed at the sensations coursing through her. She tried to stare down and watch as Eric lapped at her, but the intensity kept making her eyes close in rapture.

"Oh Jesus" she whispered. "Don't stop baby. Gonna make me cum, god yes"

Eric, driven by his mothers' words, sucked her clit in harder, and then nipped at the bud with his teeth.

Emily felt an electric bolt tear through her belly as her last shred on control was ripped away. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she cried out, her hips bucking. "Cummmmiiinnn gggggggggggggggggggg" she wailed.

Eric was stunned as hot cream washed over his face. His mother's body shaking above him, as her cream erupted from her. God yes, he thought, she SQUIRTS. He felt the primal urge to be inside her grip him. Slowly, rising to his feet as his body drug up hers, still pinned with her back to the wall.

Emily felt her senses start to slowly return, even as the sparkles continued to erupt behind her closed eyes. She felt Eric rising in front of her; she started to wonder what he would do now; that was answered when she felt his lower body come in contact with her bare thighs.

Her eyes popped open as she suddenly felt bare skin against skin. Jesus, she thought, he undid his slacks while he was down there. She felt his hard cock sliding slowly up along her inner thigh; she raised one leg and wrapped it around his waist, opening herself more to him.

"We're not going to make the bedroom are we" she whispered as she stared into his eyes.

"No mother, we're not." Eric told her. Then he drove his hips forward, his steel hard cock lined up with her now soaked lips; parting them easily as his length slid straight up into her.

"Unnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Emily grunted as a sensation of fullness gripped her body. Once again her eyes closed, her head falling back to bump against the wall behind her. The fact that her son couldn't even wait for the bedroom to have her drove her insane with lust. "Fuck me baby" she gasped

"God you're tight" Eric grunted as he pulled back, then drove into her again.

"You're not exactly small" his mother gasped back at his thrust.

Erick pulled back again, then drove in even deeper, making his mother groan as his cock buried itself somewhere deep inside her belly. "Arguing?" he asked.

Emily reached down both hands. Grabbing her sons' ass cheeks, she dug her nails into the soft flesh. "Come on" she moaned. "Be a motherfucker, give it to me baby."

Eric was inflamed by his mothers' words. His hips began to drive faster as he plowed into his mother, pinning her back against the wall with every stroke. He could feel her tight, wet walls gripping him as her juices ran down his shaft.

"Oh Ericccccccccc" Emil moaned as her son hammered into her. She wasn't being made love to, she wasn't even being fucked. Her body was being ravaged like never before, and she loved every moment of it.

"That's it my beautiful boy" she moaned hotly into his ear "fuck mommy baby; harder, give it all to me."

"You want it harder" Eric softly growled. His cock slid back until only the tip rested inside her; then with every once he could muster he rammed hard up into her. Emily felt her body literally slide up against the wall as he lifted her from her one foot still on the floor, suspended on his thick column of flesh.

"Oh Jesus" Emily moaned, her other leg coming up to wrap around her sons' waist. Her entire body now suspended on his cock. Her eyes popped open in amazement as she felt the engorged head press against the spongy surface of her cervix; never before had she felt anything so deep.

Eric watched as his mother's mouth opened, her eyes glazed. He could feel her entire body go rigid and then start to vibrate against his as her orgasm reached its peak. "Yeah" he encouraged her. "Come on me, coat me."

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Emily wailed, as her body convulsed. She dimly heard her own scream as her heels drummed against her sons' waist, her nails digging deeper as she tried to pull every inch of him into her. She heard Eric groan, and then his cock jerked deep in her belly as a sudden gush of warmth filled her.

The pair shook and trembled as Eric filled her with his hot seed. "Oh fuck...oh God" Eric kept mumbling as he emptied himself into his mothers' tight cavern. He felt like he had never cum this hard before as he could feel her juices literally gush out around him, falling to the carpet beneath them with a wet splatter.

As Eric slowly eased her down, Emily slowly lowered her legs from around his waist and tried to stand on wobbly knees. She could feel him still inside her as she reached up and turned his face towards hers. Her lips crushed to her sons in a passionate kiss as the after-glow wrapped around her.

"You have no idea" she whispered "how badly I needed that."

Eric chuckled as he deliberately flexed his cock inside his mother; watching her eyes widen as she realized he was still hard buried inside her. "Did I say we were done?" he asked back. "Let's take this to the bedroom shall we."

As his thick cock slid out of her, Emily felt a glob of his seed ooze out and start to run down her thigh. Taking her sons' hand she followed him into the bedroom; crawling onto the bed as she watched him stand in the half light, his cock glistening with their juices.

Eric stopped her from lying down, instead positioning his mother on her hands and knees on the mattress. She turned her head and watched as he slid behind her. "What are you doing" she moaned in amazement.

Emily had only experienced sex in the dark, on her back, with her husband grunting and sweating above her. What had just happened in the living room had opened a whole new world for her, and she willingly let her son position her and then get behind her on his knees.

"Doing?" Eric replied. "I am fucking my mother" he said. Then, Eric drove his hips into her as his cock slid deep back into her in one stroke.

"Ohhh Goddddddddddddddd" Emily moaned as she felt herself mounted. Her belly rolled again as she watched over her shoulder, the mask of lust shining in his face as Eric took her body again and again.

Eric began pumping deep into his mother, as his hips slapped against her soft ass. "Mine" he grunted down at her. "You belong to me now" he told her "you got that."

Emily let her head fall to the sheets, pushing her ass straight up into the air. Every stroke of her sons' cock sent tremors through her belly as he pounded into her from behind. She could feel the veins on his cock pulsing along her walls as he drove into her.

"All yours" his mother began to babble. "Make me yours; fuck me, take me, own me" she ranted back at him.

"Oh God mommmmmmmmmmm" Eric moaned behind her. She felt his cock jerk inside her, then that delicious warmth fill her belly again.

As her eyes rolled back, sparks went off in her head. "Yessssssss" Emily groaned; as a second orgasm rolled through her body.

For the next forty-five minutes her son used her body like no other man ever had. On her hands and knees, riding him, missionary, every position she had dreamed of in her darkest desires. She quickly lost count of how many times he made her orgasm as their sweat and cream soaked the sheets under them.

By the time she felt his third load pumping deep inside her; Emily collapsed onto the bed in complete exhaustion as Eric lay beside her, his chest heaving from the effort.

12