Breaking Free - Edin's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like every night he touched himself down there, taking his shaft in his hand, imagining Edin's hands. Remembering the way the man had been that day he walked in during his Commune. Strewn against the cot, fingers thrusting inside of him, hand stroking. The way his body shifted and writhed on the bed. His face, the way his mouth opened and closed, eyes barely open. The pleasure was obvious by the trembling of the man's muscles. How he finished his commune, white spend catching in the light as it landed over his smooth belly.

Ashe felt his hand drift into his trousers, freeing his cock. He was wet at the tip, skin an angry red as his veins engorged, he slid back the skin at the tip, allowing a thick stream of pre-spend to drip from him. Lulling his head back, he obliged himself. Stroking slowly and firmly, thinking back to Edin. How the man had just been pressed against him, the scent of his skin. The hardness of his body, his eyes, his face. The way it grinned and lit up the room, how the man brought so much color and movement into his life, how he made him feel warm and not alone.

He stroked himself faster, tightening his grip up and down. Faster. Harder. Wondered what it would be like to feel Edin against him, to be flushed above him. Both of them pressed as close to one another as they could be. He didn't know how it fully worked, but there had to be a reason Edin put his fingers inside of him. What would it be like to put his cock there? Would it be hot? Tight? Better than his fist? It had to be. Why else would Edin do that? Could he go there? Would Edin let him? He wanted to. Oh, how he wanted Edin.

Want. Want. Want. Without warning, he was struck with that familiar feeling, a great heaving wave spreading through him from the base of his cock to his tip, his balls constricting up as his cock pulsed in his hand, spurting seed into the ground. With a sigh, he felt more vibrations escape out of his throat as he collected his breath and thoughts.

He should stop this. But couldn't.

Edin should leave him, but he didn't want him to.

He was cursed and would only drag Edin down with him.

But maybe it would be worth it while they drown.

12