Breaking in Anita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

My groan must have been her cue, because she decided that it was time to show me how it is done. She took the whole of the head into her mouth, rubbing the underside with the flat part of her tongue before pushing down with her head as far is it could go. I could feel my cock head hitting the back of her throat once, twice, thrice, and a fourth time until she gagged, and had to come up for air. She removed her head from my cock, looking up at me with teary eyes and with a string of pre-cum and spit hanging from her lower lip to my cock head. I felt my cock throbbing in her hand, and we both knew that I was close to coming. She resumed sucking on the head, now using both hands to jerk up and down the shaft. I shouted out when I felt the first spurt coming, causing her to pull up her head, but she continued feverishly jerking on my member, pulling it towards her, with cum spurting onto her cheek, her hair and breasts. She kept on slowly jerking and squeezing until the throbbing abated. She licked the last drop of cum from the tip and swallowed it. She crawled up to me, with her knees on either side of my hips, giving me a passionate kiss on the lips, letting me taste my own cum. She stood upright on her knees, grabbed her by now lukewarm coffee from the bedside table in four big gulps, with glistening cum running down between her perky breasts, dripping onto my stomach.

I regained my breath, and could not resist asking the question. I don't know what I would have said if the answer was different, but my question "Where did you learn to do that?" was answered very satisfactorily: "Google".

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers
12