Breaking In Her Naive Nephew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy <3: "Ready for date night with auntie?"

Lexi in the same dress, in a half squat. Stripper heels spread. The skirt of her dress stretched tight apart, her bare pussy peeking out between the taut muscles of her strong thighs. The backlight shining on a glimmer of wetness already collecting between her legs.

Mommy <3: "Oops, forgot my panties! That's ok. We won't need them. Aunt Lexi's dates always get lucky."

Closer now. Lexi's legs spread wide apart, one cocked up on a side table to fully expose her. One hand on her phone, the other up her skirt, spreading her perfect lips, strung across with a glassy strand. Showing off the deep pink of her tight hole, the little button of her clit nestled above.

Mommy <3: "When you drop me off, you can give me a goodnight kiss at the door. If you do a good enough job, maybe you can even come inside."

Another picture, Lexi standing confident on those platform heels, quirky grin on her face, one hip cocked. And that tight clubbing dress hanging loose from her free hand. Her nude body almost glowing, her wetness visibly running down the inside of her legs.

Mommy <3: "Do you like my dress, Cliffy? I promise it looks even better on the floor."

Lexi's back to the mirror, her body in a full squat. Her elegant neck trailing into her smooth back, down to her fat, round ass cheeks hanging in front of the camera. Showing Clif her whole tattoo for the first time. The way it curled down over each hip, thorns and leaves decorating the edge of the curve, the point of the heart in the center running straight down towards the crack of her ass.

Mommy <3: "Do you like my tattoo, baby? I think it would look prettier if it was covered with cum. Don't worry, you'll have lots of chances to jizz all over Mommy."

Another angle. Lexi laying back in bed, still nude, grinning wide. Her legs hooked behind her shoulders. Still wearing her clear stripper-heels, the ends of them wedged against the headboard. Big tits front and center, with her wet slit and the curve of her ass on full display.

Mommy <3: "Did you know Mommy was a stripper in college? Maybe we can pull out some of my old outfits. You can do all the things those dirty old men wished they could do to me."

A close-up of Lexi's face, thick eyeliner highlighting her bedroom eyes, mouth stretched into a perfect "O" of blood red lipstick, tongue half out, waiting to welcome him inside.

Mommy <3: "I'm so thirsty... I need you to grab a fistful of Mommy's hair and make me thank you properly for taking me on a date."

Without any conscious thought, Clif found his dick in his hand, hard as iron and throbbing red. Lexi's thong sat forgotten in his shorts in the laundry pile. He didn't need it anyway. His hand was pumping all on its own, and he was completely lost. Scrolling his phone, watching his 'date night' with Mommy unfold. Watching her lick her fingers, then bury them in herself. Watching her pinch, squeeze, and lick those proud nipples. Watching a few seconds of delicious video: aunt Lexi bouncing on her bed, still in her heels. Ass jiggling, fat tits shaking in time to some pop song in the background. Clif groaned. His hand clamping down and his legs twitching as his orgasm bore down on him.

Far too late to stop. Even as his bedroom door creaked open to reveal his mother's horrified face. Heather's look of triumph behind her morphing into something unreadable at the scene in front of her. As a thick fountain of cum sprayed across the room to splatter the carpet at their feet. Clif could do nothing but lay there gasping, hips spasming, phone in one hand and dick in the other, as a river poured from him across the floor and down the bed.

Finally, as he heaved like a winded horse, the silence broke, and the scream of "CLIFTON!" was like the cracking of a whip. The slamming of a door. The end of his life as he knew it.

Shit.

**************

"What are you doing?!" Grace screamed, face averted and white as a sheet, "In our home!?"

She made a dismissive wave in Clif's general direction. Too disgusted to even look at his shame. Taking half a step into the room, then back, as the tips of her shoes reached the edge of the cum pooling on the carpet. As her nose caught the reek of sex, sperm and sweat, filling the room.

Heather had no such qualms. Staring intently at Clif. Eyes soaking in his naked body, every bare muscle outlined with the glimmer of sweat. His cock standing proud from his lap, still dripping with cum down its length and onto the carpet.

To Clif's horror, Heather's lips curled, subconsciously moistening as she stared at the puddle of cum covering the carpet. He crossed his arms to cover his lap, far too late to hide anything. But enough to snap his mom out of her stupor.

"Heather! Go to your room!" Grace snapped.

"But, Mo-"

"No. Go NOW."

Even drunk on the scene in front of her, Heather knew better than to fight that battle. She flashed one last tentative grin at Clif over their mom's shoulder, and vanished.

"... and you," Grace finally looked at him, voice quivering with fury, "how dare you."

Clif didn't have anything to say to that. Desperate, he snatched his pillow, covering his lap as he waited for the other shoe to drop.

"Give me that phone," Grace snapped, holding her hand out, "right now."

Finally, Clif found his words, "No, Mom, please..."

"NOW!" Grace screamed, lunging across the room, heedless of the cum squishing beneath her shoes as she fetched him a stinging slap across the face. More shock than pain sent him reeling, and she snatched the phone from his hand.

Grace glanced down, taking in the sight of some naked whore on her son's phone: a closeup of wet cunt dominating the screen. A delicate hand splitting the fat ass cheeks beneath it: one shiny, blue-painted fingertip teasing the tight asshole nestled there.

Grace stared down at Clif, barely recognizing the filthy animal cowering on the bed in front of her. And her voice got quiet.

"Who is she." Grace snarled.

"Mom, it's not, she's just-"

"NO!" Grace screamed, shaking with rage as her voice rang from the walls, "You tell me right now. Who is this depraved, disgusting, sinful whore!"

Clif just shook his head. Staring down.

"Fine... fine." And then Grace started scrolling. Flashes of fat tits and thick thighs, clear stripper heels and a scrap of black dress that would make a hooker blush.

One hand on his stinging cheek, the other holding a pillow over his shame, Clif realized that he only had one chance. He had to stop her. Before she got to Lexi's face.

He lunged. Awkwardly holding the pillow still, but just fast enough. To click the button on the side of his phone. The screen locking to shiny blackness.

**************

"I just can't believe it! My own son, corrupted by some harlot." Grace's tirade echoed through the house. She'd been howling for hours, to anyone who would listen.

First her husband, until he had dared to suggest this might be normal behavior for a young man. He'd been banished for his trouble, to stay out of Grace's sight for a few days.

Then she had taken to her phone. To the priest, who had listened half-heartedly for a few minutes before suggesting a few hours of daily prayers for Clif's impure thoughts. Then her friend Mary, who had suggested ice baths before promptly hanging up. No doubt to spread this new piece of gossip to every corner of the parish.

And finally, shockingly, Grace had found a sympathetic audience in the unlikeliest place.

"How shameful," simpered her sister Alexis, "and he was always such a pure young man!"

"I know!" Grace said, "I don't even recognize him anymore."

"Do you know who this girl is?" Alexis asked.

"No! I asked him a hundred times, and he wouldn't tell me anything!"

"Do you know how to unlock his phone?"

"I thought the same thing! I even called the store, but they said unless Clif gives me his code, they can't do anything! Can you believe it?"

"Oh no..." Alexis sighed in relief, "So. What are you going to do?"

For the first time in hours, Grace had to really stop and think. Her shoulders fell, "I don't know. He won't agree to anything. He's 18, he says, so he won't do the prayers, or the ice baths, or anything that anyone has said! I threatened to take away his computer, his car, you name it. He wouldn't."

It was a strange moment for it, but Lexi felt her cheeks flush. What a sweet little bitch her Cliffy was, giving up all those things for Mommy. And she resolved that she was going to reward him for it.

"Tell you what, Grace..." Lexi pretended to hesitate, "why don't you let me talk to him?"

"I don't-"

"I know, I know" Lexi cut her off, "it sounds crazy. But remember, I got into plenty of trouble at his age. I know how to handle him."

**************

"Hello, Clif. Is your mom on the line too?"

It was surreal. Completely surreal. Clif sat on the couch in the living room, his mom's phone in hand, talking to Aunt Alexis. Sexy Lexi. Mommy. Pretending he hadn't came his brains out to her sexting a few hours ago. Trying to hide another growing erection from his mom Grace, who was staring daggers at him from the opposite chair.

"No. It's just me."

"Gooooood..." Lexi's voice dropped instantly to a low croon, "you've been a very good little boy for aunt Lexi, Cliffy baby."

"..."

"I hear that you were doing just what I wanted, gooning your brains out with Mommy's reward. It sounds like you made a big mess... did it feel good? Spunking all over your floor for me?"

"... yes," Clif muttered, "but-"

"No buts, baby," Lexi's voice turned cold, "or I'll just go back to talking to your mom. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"Good. So let me tell you how this is going to work. You're going to listen to me. And you're going to do everything I tell you to do. And you're also going to do everything Grace tells you to do, except unlock that fucking phone. Is that clear?"

Finally, something Clif could entirely agree with, "Yes."

"Perfect. Now. You've been a very good boy," Lexi's low croon was back, teasing Clif to hardness, "and Mommy is going to make all this trouble SO worth it for you. Would you like that?"

"... yes."

"I bet you would. So you're going to say your stupid prayers, and take your stupid ice baths, and do whatever it takes to appease my dumb bitch of a sister. And when you get to college, baby, you're going to be all mine."

Clif could do nothing but sit there, caught between Lexi's crooning and his Mom's icy stare. Praying that Grace couldn't see the growing tent in his pants as Lexi filled his ear with her perversion.

"You won't be spunking on your carpet anymore, baby. You're going to have your own personal fuck hole. Doesn't that sound nice? You'll be humping every drop down Mommy's throat. Your balls are going to be empty and my stomach is going to be full. Your Aunt Lexi is going to swallow so much cum that I'll slosh when I walk. Do you understand? Mommy is going to pin you down and drink you dry."

"Yes... I understand." Clif was sweating bullets. Surely his mom could see the tent in his pants. Surely she could hear something: she was craning her neck toward the phone like a swan.

"You love it. I can hear your breathing, baby," Lexi's croons turned to moans, a familiar little rustling noise filling the background as she played with herself, "Is your mom there? She is, isn't she. Trying to eavesdrop. Prissy cunt. Isn't it so fun to get off under her nose?! God, I wish I could have seen the look on her face."

Clif felt a flash of anger, "No, it's n-".

"-Now now, don't cause any trouble, Cliffy," Lexi hissed, "I can go another decade without talking to my sister, but if this comes out, your life is fucked. Do you really want to live at home, with your dear sweet mom watching your whole life over your shoulder?"

"... no."

"I didn't think so," Lexi's hiss softened again, back to crooning, "Mommy could ruin your life in a second, but I'm not going to. I'm going to reward you instead. So from now on you're going to be a good little boy toy for me. And once you get to college, you're going to be Mommy's sex toy. And until then, you're going to be a polite little bitch, and agree with everything I say. Right?"

"Right."

"Perfect! Now, swallow your pride, and do whatever Grace says," Lexi said, "and Mommy will break in your dorm room like a fucking frat house when school starts."

"OK," Clif sighed, shoulders dropping. Tears once again pricking at the edges of his eyes. His mom must have seen something in his defeated pose, because she smiled. Completely oblivious.

"Do you still have Mommy's thong?"

"... yes." Clif's mind raced, back to the bundle of neon blue strings in his shorts pocket upstairs.

"Good. You're going to cum on my thong every day until you see me, do you understand?"

"... yes."

"What a good little bitch you are," Clif could hear the smirk in her voice, "now say it. Say that you'll be good for Mommy."

"I'll be good for Mommy." Across the room, Grace's eyes glittered, watching Clif surrender.

"Good boy. Now hand the phone to my dumb cunt of a sister, and go fuck Mommy's thong in the bathroom."

**************

"I don't know what you said, but he gave right in!" Grace crowed.

Grace had had her doubts about Alexis, especially talking to Clif at such a delicate moment, but clearly she knew sin. Whatever it took to break through to Clif was fine by her. Finally, Grace felt like she had some control back.

"Of course," Alexis said, "Sorry I couldn't get him to unlock the phone..."

"I understand," Grace said, "I couldn't either. I'll have to deal with it some other way."

"You should keep it."

"What?" Grace asked.

"Take his phone away while he's at college," Lexi continued, "Think about it. You can't get him to unlock it, and clearly some whore is trying to get to him through it. The only way to keep him safe is to keep him away from that phone."

"But how will I keep track of him? He's so far away."

"Well... I was going to keep it a surprise, but I was thinking about what you asked me," Alexis said, "and I think I'm going to come down every weekend to check on Clif while he's at school. I'll have him call you on my phone."

"I don't know..." Grace hesitated.

"Think about it. Colleges are full of young sluts, and Clif is a handsome young man who clearly struggles with impure urges. Without me there to keep him under control, it's only a matter of time until one of them lures him to bed."

It was enough to send a chill down Grace's spine. She'd worked too hard to keep him pure. Keep him safe. She couldn't let her little Clifton fall off the path so easily. But her sister Alexis, well, she had a colorful past of her own.

"But... in college, didn't you-" Grace began,

"I did. So I know exactly what kind of danger he's in. Believe me, I've seen it all. So who could look out for him better than me? I know exactly what Clif wants, but I also know exactly what Clif needs. I can make sure he gets it."

That, at least, made sense. Maybe her sister wasn't so bad after all. Certainly, the lesser of two evils.

"Of course you're right," Grace admitted, "and Alexis... thank you."

"You're welcome, Grace. You just keep Clif busy for the next few weeks, and I promise I'll take care of him just as soon as he arrives."

**************

Grunts, groans, and the quiet rustle of a hand on a thick cock filled the upstairs bathroom.

Clif knelt on the cold floor, staring at the scrap of neon blue strings, coiled like a serpent on the clean white tile beneath him. He'd been jerking for five minutes, but every time he got close, he'd get distracted by the murmur of conversation downstairs. His mom still talking to Aunt Alexis. Sexy Lexi. Mommy.

Just the thought of her sent a shock racing up Clif's spine. A tightness in his hips. A new rush of energy to his hand and cock. The way she shimmied her hips. The glorious sweet-sweat taste of her pussy. The terrible things she'd whispered in his ear on the phone. The promises she'd made. He just had to make it to school, and he could have her again.

Downstairs, he could hear them wrapping up. His mom hung up the phone. It was now or never.

Clif bore down, jerking furiously as the tip of his iron cock rubbed against the thong. Some sick urge possessed him, and he grunted under his breath, "Mommy... please, Mommy."

Like a lightning strike, his spine went stiff. His breath caught. His hand froze. His hips spasmed. And a river sprayed onto the cold white tile, gushing over Lexi's thong, leaving it mired in a thick pool of cum on the floor.

Twitching and heaving, he collapsed forward, narrowly avoiding the spreading puddle. Tears pricked his eyes, and with no audience, finally filled them. They fell to the floor in heavy drops, mingling with his cum as he heaved with silent sobs.

He knew it was wrong. He knew it was vile. He knew he was betraying his family. His church. Himself.

But he couldn't resist.

He was Mommy's toy.

12