Breaking In Her Naive Nephew

Story Info
Clif needs his sexy aunt Lexi. He just doesn’t know it yet.
9k words
4.69
52.1k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story features themes of incest, age gaps, forceful seduction, dubious consent, and worse. It follows much in the style of TheTalkMan, Voboy, en_extase, Wannabeboytoy, and other erotica authors who have inspired me over the years. I am pleased to take up the legacy of their perversion, and dedicate this first story in their honor.

Lexi swirls her drink, sitting alone on the edge of a patio in the heart of suburbia. Watching the family reunion with intensely mixed feelings.

Faced with her pick of the litter: bragging uncles by the grill, screaming cousins in the yard, and old women sharing church gossip in the shade... It was a pretty easy choice to just move a chair into the corner to suntan and wait it out.

She loved them. She really did. They were family. But... it was a lot easier to love them from a distance.

After moving to New York, spending years building a career in the city, having fun, and living her life, she flew home for this? To sleep in her old room upstairs, almost unchanged: cringing at the black paint and posters from her high school punk phase. Brushing off questions about husbands and grandkids from old relatives. It was embarrassing.

And it gets worse.

A cheer echoes from inside the house, and some uncle pokes his head out to yell, "Grace is here!"

"Oh... yay..." Lexi mutters to herself, glancing around for her exit strategy.

Her straight-laced older sister is such a sanctimonious bitch. Never misses a chance to show off that perfect white-bread family, or remind Lexi that she's the black sheep. I mean, she's not wrong, but how rude is that? Pretty standard for Grace; flat as a board and straight as an arrow.

If you listened to the press, she found true love in her high school sweetheart Keith and has been living in christian bliss ever since, with 5 perfect children. Unless, like Lexi, you weren't feeling charitable and did the math. Her first-born son was a true miracle of the church, born 6 months after their wedding. Still, the family ate it right up.

Lexi couldn't be more different. She was just too busy having fun to settle down, and everyone could see why. She was made for one thing, and she knew it.

The classic feminine figure, and it must have been a looong day when God made that hourglass. Proud, heavy breasts that strain her tight shirts to the breaking point. No plastic there. No bra, either, when she can get away without, and no shame when she gets excited and her nipples poke right through. A trim belly, soft and smooth and always on display, highlighted with a little jewel dangling from her belly button, leading into the flare of her wide hips. A bubble butt that's been known to stop traffic in jeans, leggings, or, for special occasions like today, tight leather skirts.

It's no accident that Lexi picked up the nickname "Sexy Lexi" at college parties, and she lives up to it every chance she gets. About the only thing she isn't happy about is being 5', and she makes up for it with high heels, platform sandals, hell, even boots in a pinch. Anything to get to eye-level.

She's just about to kick off those platform sandals and make a sprint for the back fence when the screen door opens again. The squeal of rusty hinges bleeds into the squeal of the devil herself, "Aleeeeexis!"

Too late to escape, Lexi has a moment to set her drink down and get halfway up before her sister descends, pulling her into a stiff-as-a-board hug, familiar to everyone who should be close and really isn't.

"It's been forever, oh my God," Grace gushes, before starting in on it, "how many years has it been? Aren't we getting so old?!"

Lexi isn't one to take this lying down, "Gracieeeee," she draws it out, relishing the tiny frown she gets in return, "it's been so long. How are you and Keith doing? More kids since last time?"

The tiny frown grows, as Grace narrows her eyes, glancing Lexi up and down, "Oh, you know, we just love each other so much... have you found anyone yet?"

"Oh, not quite. You know, just testing the goods." Lexi grins as Grace scowls.

Grace opens her mouth, no doubt to say something they'd both regret, when fate intervenes. The door hinges squeak again, and Lexi suddenly doesn't have any breath to spare for bickering.

A shirtless Adonis in pale blue board shorts steps out onto the patio. Tall. Broad-shouldered. Blue-eyed. Just ripped enough to see the edge of those smooth muscles all over. Lexi has his number before he even opens his mouth.

"Mom?" He asks generally, taking a second to spot them through the throngs of family.

Grace glances back at her sister with a sickening little smirk, before announcing "Of course, Clifton, come say hi to aunt Alexis!" and as he approaches, quieter, "She's here alone, but we won't hold it against her, will we!"

Holy shit, Lexi thinks to herself, resisting the urge to backhand her sister. This must be Grace's eldest. She hadn't seen him in years. Clifton, they named the poor kid -God, what a stupid name- but he'd been smart enough to latch onto the nickname Clif, and avoided the worst of the bullying.

Poor sheltered kid, she thinks. He's got a body made for sex, and there's no way he's getting it with mommy dearest watching over him. Lexi can smell a virgin from a mile away, and this poor boy is probably still waiting on his first kiss.

For his part, Clif grimaces at the use of his full name, but meekly trots over. Until he gets a full view of aunt Alexis, and freezes like a deer in headlights. Holy fuck, he almost gasps. The last time he'd seen her, he was just a kid. She'd had the gall to take him out to a PG-13 movie, and his mom found out. That was the last time he'd spent with aunt Lexi. But had she always been this fucking hot? He'd been confused and angry at the men catcalling her as they'd walked to the theater when he was a kid, but it was making sense to him now.

Oblivious, Grace carries on, "Alexis, you know Clifton, of course, can you believe he's in college now? Straight A's in his first semester, and already on the varsity swim team! You know, I'm still not sure about that college, but..." she trails on, listing his various accomplishments, not-so-subtly peppering in her involvement in all of it. Completely missing the mutual eye-fucking that is keeping either of them from hearing a word she says.

"Yes, that's wonderful," Lexi cuts her sister off, reaching out, pulling Clif into a not-so-proper hug. "It's so nice to see you again. We should catch up."

It's a tight hug. Tight enough for Clif to feel the hard nubs of Lexi's nipples through her shirt, aided by an unnecessary little shimmy against his chest. Close enough to really smell her perfume -floral and sweet- and for her to feel the hint of a certain impressive something, as he tries to hug her while holding back his hips. Ignoring her sister completely, Lexi drops an arm across his lower back. Squeezing tight. Pressing his erection firmly into her taut tummy. Smiling to herself as he hisses a groan into her hair. Maybe today could be fun after all.

"It's so wonderful to see you again Grace... have you seen Aunt Gertrude yet?" Lexi interrupts her sister as she releases Clif, "She wanted to talk to you, over there, I think."

Clearly annoyed to have her monologue interrupted, Grace frowns before turning away. Clif turns to follow her, stopping short as Lexi catches his wrist.

"Come on, Cliffy..." she teases, "let's catch up. You can show me those swimming moves!"

His breath catches as Lexi turns around. The view of her back is, if possible, even more impressive than the view of her front. Half of an intricate little heart tattoo peeks over the waistline of her swaying skirt, and her generous bubble butt goes bouncing side to side as she puts a little extra wiggle in her steps. By the time they approach the pool, Clif is pitching a tent you could see from space. No time to adjust, and not eager to explain himself when she turns around, he flings himself past her, straight into the cool water of the pool.

**************

"Sooo... Cliffy... your mom tells me you're quite an athlete." Lexi teases, laying back in a chaise lounge by the far corner of the pool, her nephew leaning up on the edge of the pool beneath her. Trying to stay as close as possible, to sneak an eyeful, while still hiding his crotch from her. She'd met enough horny boys to know the game. She didn't mind it. Hell, she kind of liked it.

Legs crossed, she lets one high-wedge sandal dangle from a perfect foot. Pretending she isn't teasing him with her shiny, pedicured toes, each nail painted neon blue.

For his part, Clif is a rapt audience. Staring at Lexi's perfect foot, watching her smooth stomach, catching glimpses of her tight shirt as her legs sway back and forth. He's never been so conflicted.

It's your aunt, sicko, he berates himself. But nothing could move him from this spot right now. Not even her teasing over his name. He's blackened more than one eye for it, but from her, it's almost like music. He can tell she doesn't mean it. At least not the same way.

"Oh... I do alright," he says humbly, "I just got lucky with a good tryout."

Not a self-aggrandizing piece of shit? thinks Lexi, some apples do fall far from the tree.

"Oh, I don't know about that..." Lexi says, "Maybe you can show me how fast you can swim? If you're quick enough, I'm sure I could think up some sort of prize."

A challenge is all Clif needs to hear, and he's breaking records to show off for his cool aunt. Lexi watches him kick off, thrashing the surface as he races laps back and forth. However happy Grace is to claim the credit, the boy is fast as hell. He's undoubtedly earned the spot on his college team. And as Lexi idly watches his strong back flexing, long legs working, she starts to think about all sorts of ways to get back at her bitchy sister.

After a half-dozen laps, Clif re-surfaces with a gasp, back at Lexi's little corner of the pool. He clings to the edge for a minute, catching his breath, before looking back up.

"How was that, aunt Alexis?"

Lost in thought, she hadn't even been pretending to keep time. But she can bullshit with the best of them. She glances back and forth from her phone's lock screen, pretending to tap a button, "Fast, Cliffy. Very fast. I'm impressed."

"Now, I think I promised a prize," she continues, "didn't I?" Rapt, Clif just nods along, watching that sandal bounce on her foot.

"Hmmmm... I think I know a good prize." She says. Legs still crossed, Lexi shifts her weight down the chair, sliding further towards the pool. Letting her skirt hike up, just an inch. She pulls herself upright. Clacking her wedge sandals down to either side of the pool chair as she uncrosses her legs.

Clif freezes. Not even breathing, as Lexi grins down at him. Giving him a perfect view straight up her tight skirt, past her thick thighs to the narrow strip of her neon blue thong. He can feel her watching him, but he can't tear his gaze away. She's shaved perfectly smooth. The tissue-thin scrap of blue cloth barely concealing her puffy mound. Revealing a hint of her lips to each side. Just the edges of her perfect ass cheeks barely visible underneath, bisected by the tiny blue string.

"Your prize..." she leans forward and down, spreading her legs even further, stretching the tiny patch of her thong even tighter across her barely-hidden pussy, "is that you don't have to call me aunt Alexis."

Gently, she brushes a hand over his cheek, "Call me by my nickname."

Her gentle hand becomes firm, catching his jaw. Raising his eyes to hers, "Call me Sexy Lexi."

**************

"Clifton! Mom wants you in the kitchen!"

They both jump together as his sister shouts from the gate to the pool. She isn't even paying attention, but shatters the moment anyway. Clif snaps his gaze away, and by the time he's composed himself, Lexi is lounging back in her chair again, legs crossed. Barely sparing a glance for him. As if nothing happened.

"Better go do what mommy says, Cliffy." She teases.

He half-turns away, before getting bold, "OK... Sexy Lexi." He smiles a big goofy grin, like a dog with a treat.

She watches him wade away, stopping to adjust himself before getting out of the pool. Adjusted or not, she can see the snake down his board shorts. Clearly he knows it too, because he wraps a towel around his waist before heading inside.

And she's left to her thoughts.

He's just a boy, she thinks, and then, he can learn.

He's my nephew, she tells herself, and then, your sister's prize.

It's not right, she worries, and then, the fun things never are.

In the end, she listens to the voice that never steers her wrong.

**************

"You know your aunt is trouble, Clifton." Grace lectures, as Clif ties up the trash.

Count on her to bring me in just for this, he thinks, not that he'd ever say that out loud. Instead, he just mutters, "I know, mom. You told me."

"I know you know. Now you listen to me. Don't you be wasting your time around her. She's a bad influence!" Grace follows him to the door as he takes the trash out, still haranguing, "Go spend time with your great aunt Gertrude. Now there's a godly woman."

Clif rolls his eyes as the door shuts behind him. Great aunt Gertrude is the least fun person here, and the competition isn't close.

He tosses the trash, and glances back at the windows. Good. For once, his mom wasn't checking up on him. So he just keeps walking, around the side of the house to the alley by the garage. If she wasn't going to let him hang out with the one cool person there, there was no way he was going back in. Instead, he slides his phone out of his pocket, sitting on the edge of the low cinderblock wall. Better to be bored scrolling Insta than deal with great aunt Gertrude.

"Tough break, huh?" Clif almost jumps out of his skin. Looking up to see cool aunt Lexi, leaning against the side door to the garage.

"It's okay... I heard your mom." She says, walking over to sit next to him. Right next to him. So close their hips are touching, and just her heat, the feeling of her next to him, is electric.

"And that bit about me being a bad influence? Totally true." His phone is completely forgotten, sitting on the wall next to him.

"In fact," Lexi grins, lifting her hand to reveal a heavy glass bottle, half full of amber liquid, "she's probably underselling it."

"See, here's a neat trick I learned when I was your age." She holds the whisky bottle to the front of her skirt. Sliding it between her thighs. Clif's breath catches as she shimmies, her hips make the most distracting little twist, and the plastic cap drops to the ground.

"Cheers!" She swirls the bottle between them and leans back, making eye contact as she takes a slug, before offering him the bottle.

"I'm..." he trails off. He was about to say I'm too young, and I don't drink, but right now, that's the last thing he wants to say to Sexy Lexi.

"I'm not gonna tell your mom, Cliffy," she teases as he flushes and stutters, "you're old enough to do anything you want."

Reaching out, she takes hold of his hand, and wraps it around the bottle. Her touch sends a shiver through him, and he can feel his face flush. Slowly, she lifts his hand, and the bottle, to his lips, watching with an intent little smirk as he takes his first sip. His mouth fills with fire, and he almost chokes as it goes down rough, spluttering his next breath.

"Good boy, " she croons, "the first time is the hardest... and the most fun. Now drink up for auntie." She grins, still teasing. But as clueless as Clif is, even he can feel something in her tone shift. Something smooth but firm behind that instruction. His erection, already like iron, pulses in his shorts, but he doesn't know why. He shifts, trying to ignore it, and hoping she doesn't notice either.

They trade drinks in silence for a while, leaning shoulder to shoulder, passing the bottle back and forth. Listening to the shouting from the backyard.

"Aunt Lexi..."

"Hmm?"

"... thank you. For being cool. For not treating me like a little kid."

"Oh... it's ok. You're getting older, Cliffy. You want to do adult things..." she says, and then winks.

"I grew up a bit like you, and I got in so much trouble at your age..." Lexi holds up a hand, counting on her fingers, "... first drink, first kiss, first... well, first of a lot of things."

Clif blushes, putting it together, then raises the bottle, "Well, I've got my first drink at least."

And then turns from pink to scarlet, realizing what he just admitted. Taking another sip to avoid making eye contact. Suddenly aware of the warm fuzziness coming over everything.

Clif hands the bottle back, "I should probably go in. My mom will be looking for me..."

"Oh...", Lexi pretends a little frown, "I was hoping that maybe you could help me first?"

"Sure! What do you need?" Clif's puppy dog enthusiasm is back in a second. Any excuse to avoid going to face great aunt Gertrude. Any excuse to spend more time with cool aunt Lexi.

Almost too easy, Lexi thinks to herself. "I'm having a problem with the bed upstairs, and you look strong enough... Follow me. And be quiet. We don't need mom dropping in, do we?" She makes a soft little smirk on the last note, tossing the bottle aside with a clink and catching his hand. Smiling to herself as he not-so-subtly fixes his shorts when they stand up.

They creep in the garage door, hustling through the house. Her high wedge sandals clacking on the steps as she leads him to her room. She doesn't strictly have to hold his hand going up the stairs, but it's the easiest way for her to make sure his eyes stay glued to her thong, just barely visible under the hem of her skirt.

It's all Clif can do to stay on his feet, watching Lexi lead the way. The pumping of her calves. Those thick thighs. The flashes of bright blue fabric up her skirt, and the barest tease of her ass, the bottom of her cheeks just barely hidden by the swaying hem. And then she stops.

No one is upstairs, but Clif doesn't know that. And Lexi is too happy to push a little, pausing at the top of the stairs to mime looking in the hall. Bending at the waist.

Clif audibly gasps as Lexi leans forward into the hall, her skirt riding up to reveal the bottom half of her full, round ass. Each perfect cheek smooth and smackable, the narrow string of her thong barely splitting it, almost lost in the crack, widening to a swatch of blue fabric beneath to hide her pussy.

Barely able to keep the mischievous smile off her face, Lexi leans further forward. Holding Cliffy's hand, pulling his whole body with her. Letting her skirt ride all the way up. She hears him take another half-step up the stairs, close enough to feel the heat of him behind her.

Clif, for his part, is about to faint. His face is inches from his hot aunt's bubble butt, close enough to catch that thin blue string with his teeth, but trying desperately not to touch her. Close enough to clearly see the little damp patch on her thong. He leans forward almost involuntarily, catching the hint of a delicious, musky scent. Definitely not the floral perfume from earlier, but far, far better. A scent that turns his cock to a bar of iron in his shorts.

And then she's stepping into the hall, tugging him with. He almost falls, pulling free of her hand at the last second to catch himself on the top step. He finds himself face to face with her perfect pedicured toes as she opens the door to her room.