All Comments on 'Breaking In Her Naive Nephew'

by Usually_Lurking

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

But the use of the present tene is off-putting.

And you wrote: "...straight-laced..." It's strait laced.

The sex is somewhat rushed. Too mechanical.

Why wasn't there dialog about how he liked her body. And what he'd like to do to it? Abd what he'd like her to do to him with it?

And did he watch porn? What kind did he like? What kind of porn did he like? How often did he jerk off to it? Did it feel as good as when she gave him a hadjob?

Did he like kissing her pussy? The taste of it? Tonguing it? Making her cum?

Four stars.

Arrhythmia69Arrhythmia6912 months ago

Loved your story, can't wait to read the next chapter.

GingernautGingernaut12 months ago

Loved it, looking forward to the next chapter.

Jesus_JonesJesus_Jones12 months ago

Easy 5, great stuff, keep it up!

gunmakergunmaker12 months ago

For your first story I'm impressed. I have no doubt you'll find a style and make it yours. Well written and edited. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@anon

What an embarrassing mistake you've just made. Straight-laced is a correct spelling of the phrase.

If you're going to try to offer technical tips, at least get them right yourself. Giga cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

more please

Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

I’ll be looking out for the next chapter. Fluffy is going to get a lot of extra-curricular tutoring from his “mommy” when he get to university - hope his other studies don’t suffer!!

Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

Doh, damn auto-correct - that should read Cliffy!!!! 😂

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

would like to see cliff being invited to stay in new York with his aunt

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Can't wait for more.

Check out "God of Mischief and Lies" by FireFaery. You're in the same class (Best in show). I think you'll like it.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1659737&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm always amazed that people read X-rated stories and then complain about minor grammar issues. If you do, your sort of missing the thick, luxuriant, fragrant, stocking topped forest for the trees. I believe the hyphenation rule is generally compound adjectives that express a single thought and modify a noun are hyphenated. However, if they are acting as an adverb, then they are generally not (there are about 20 or so rules...) So "Her straight-laced older sister is such a sanctimonious bitch" is correct, whereas "Her older sister is sanctimonious and straight-laced." is both awkward and incorrect. But, then you'd probably want to spend your time talk with Auntei-Lexi, rather than experiencing Sexy Lexi....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely incredible, hits allll then buttons. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very hot. Will wait for the next chapter. Describe her heels in more detail please, like the colour, height etc.

Rainyday493Rainyday49312 months ago

Learnt a lot from lurking, didn't you! There's got to be more of this...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it, looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How much older is Lexi? A few or more like 20 years? Two different directions for the story...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh my Good, what a hot Story. In the next chapter, let Cliffy fuck her tits and give "Mommy" a facial

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More!!!!

tantamount63tantamount6311 months ago

So hot! Thank you!

Please more.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Amazing...

One of the best stories I have ever read on here. Amazing job. Please keep writing! I would love to see more of this story.

thedmanssonthedmansson10 months ago

Wow wow and wow. One of the best. Hope mommy can have him clean her up after he finally gets to cum between her legs!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Gave the story five stars I hope you right more you have a talent

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

White-bread? Don't you mean white-bred as in breeding.

Try to write in past tense and not a jumble of past and present tense.

Or as someone said he hopes you right more - ffs imbecile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous