Breaking In Her Naive Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh..." Lexi hisses playfully. Unable to resist, she straightens her left foot, gently hooking the tip of her sandal under his chin. Flexing her ankle to lift his eyes to hers. Placing a playful finger over her lips, as she flicks her eyes to gesture him inside.

**************

Trying to hide yet another raging erection, poor Clif is already poking at the bed as Lexi follows him into the room. Her platform sandals click on the floor as she steps in, merging with the click of the lock behind her as she leans back against the door. Still leaning, Lexi pauses to enjoy the show, taking in Clif's broad, bare back, his tight ass in board shorts on full display as he leans over the bed. Just watching, as she slowly undoes the buckle on her skirt.

"Seems fine," he finally mutters, "What's wrong with it?"

He turns around, just in time for her skirt to hit the floor. For a moment, he's stunned stupid by the sight of her thick legs on those high sandals, and his first real look at that neon blue thong, strings arching proud over her broad hips. Tiny patch barely covering her slit.

He just sputters as Lexi sashays forward, playfully pushing his shoulder to sit him back on the bed. In the same motion, she follows, daintily settling her knees on the bed to either side of him. Sitting her fat ass firmly in his lap. He groans just from the pressure, and she can feel him back, already stiff under her.

Clif is breathing heavy already. "Auntie..." he starts to mutter -probably about to ruin the moment- but a hard press of Lexi's finger on his lips shuts him up nicely.

"Shhhhh... be quiet." She murmurs, as she leans forward, laying her hands gently on his shoulders. Pressing forward. Sliding her soft, covered breasts over his chest as she tips him backward onto the bed.

"We don't want anyone to hear..." Lexi whispers, with a teasing tone. Leaning in. Sliding her hands up his strong arms. Raising them out of the way, towards the bedpost. Letting their faces inch together, closer and closer. Smelling the whisky on his breath as his breathing deepens further. Enjoying the hunger in those blue eyes.

As Lexi leans down, almost touching Clif, she pauses. And watches his lips start to part. Feeling his chest shake under her from his ragged breathing. His chin tilting up, not quite high enough.

Silly boy, she thinks, so desperate for his first kiss. So pathetically eager. After an eternity, eye to eye, she finally begins to stoop. Bringing her face to his.

And turns aside at the last second, letting his warm lips brush her cheek as she whispers in his ear, "The problem with my bed, little Cliffy... is that it's not rocking."

A metallic click click click echoes in the room, as she tightens a pair of handcuffs on his wrists, looped behind the corner-post. Clif glances up, his face a mask of delicious puppy-dog confusion. Mood momentarily broken, he gives the cuffs a little rattle before looking back at her.

Lexi can see his eyes clearing, glancing around the room. Thinking about what they're doing. About to open his silly little mouth. She cuts him off before he starts, clapping one soft, manicured hand over his lips. Even so, he tries to talk, muffled little sounds. Asking to slow things down, or reasoning with her, or maybe even begging her to let him go. Too late for that. But his hands are pulling against the cuffs, starting to rattle again.

We can't be having all this noise, Lexi thinks to herself. Luckily, she knows a little trick to shut boys up.

Ignoring his protests, she starts flexing her hips. Grinding her soft, warm pussy up and down his lap. It only takes a few strokes, and Clif's muffled protests turn to muffled moans. His arms relax as his eyes soften, and he starts to rock in time under Lexi, falling back under her spell.

She can feel him throbbing through the sheer gossamer of her thong, hot as coals and hard as iron. He's panting again, and she can feel him straining, getting closer. And as fun as it would be to make him cream his trunks, Lexi has other plans. She slows down instead, lifting her hips away from him. Enjoying his muffled pleas into her palm, his eager flexing under her, as he tries to bring his hips up to hers. Hungry for more.

Still covering his mouth, Lexi shifts her hips up. Sliding up his body. Momentarily letting his chin catch in her cleavage, stretching that tight shirt. Trapping his face between her breasts. Pausing for a moment to let him breathe deep in her perfume, before continuing upward. She works her knees back and forth until she's sitting upright, back arched. One hand over his mouth, the other on the bedpost. Knees resting over his elbows, legs spread, wedges pressing tight against his bare ribs to each side. Clif finds himself pinned to the bed, staring at the object of his desires. Sexy Lexi's bright blue thong, front and center, mere inches over his face.

"Mmmmmm, I think it's time for little Cliffy to pay me back for that drink..." she teases, working her hips to sway that bright blue thong back and forth. The thin string almost lost between her lips. The front already soaked with her arousal. So close, the smell of her pussy is overpowering, and Clif draws it in with each shuddering breath.

"Does that sound fun?" she taunts, "Do you want to be a good boy for Sexy Lexi?"

Half by reflex, he nods, glassy eyes following the hypnotic sway of her barely-covered pussy, his nostrils flaring as he drinks in her arousal. It's a brand-new scent to him, but his body knows it, and Lexi can feel him trembling like a leaf under her thighs.

Slowly, she lets her hips stop swaying. Freezing. Just watching him, until he tears his gaze away from her crotch to meet her eyes. She matches his stare, giving him a show as she lets go of the bedpost, pulling her hand up to nibble the tip of one painted nail. Sliding it down to tug at the edge of her shirt, revealing the soft curve of one heavy breast. Letting her shirt snap back into place as she catches her hard nipple, showing clear through the thin cloth. Gasping as she rolls it between her fingertips. Slowly trailing her hand down her front, tracing the jewel dangling from her belly button. Bringing her hand and his gaze down to her crotch. Sliding her fingers down the front of her thong. She slips one perfect nail under the edge of it, lifting it the barest hint, and smiles to herself as his breath catches. Another finger slides under, and another. Lifting and stretching that little scrap of fabric. Pulling it aside to give Clif his first glimpse of real womanhood, shining and wet. Lexi splays her hand, gasping and arching her back as she spreads her lips between perfectly manicured nails. Exposing herself completely.

Beneath her, Clif is breathless, staring up at her smooth lips, still linked by a thin, glassy strand of moisture. The perfect pink between them, soft and wet. Feeling the furnace-heat radiating from her. If he had thought her scent was powerful before, it was nothing compared to now, and he's completely intoxicated. Drowning in the smell of her, he forgets about the party. Their family. Anything outside this moment.

Looking down, Lexi can see his overwhelming thirst. His complete submission. And that familiar sense of power comes over her. The rush of control she gets every time they surrender, addictive as any drug. Grinning, she takes her hand off his mouth. She knows he won't shout. Not anymore. And he's about to need that mouth for something else.

"Good boy... now give your auntie a kiss." she says, as she slides her knees apart. Dropping her hips. Pressing her glistening lips to his.

They groan together as Lexi settles onto his face, shifting her hips side to side as she gets comfortable. Still wearing that toothy grin, she reaches both hands down and twines them into Clif's hair, not gently, but twisted into tight, painful grips. Handles. Holding him still as she begins working her hips. Already soaking wet, she presses her pussy over his face, letting his muffled moans fill the room. She rocks back and forth, harder and harder until the bedsprings start to squeak, and his face is slick, her lips gliding comfortably over the mess she's made of him. Finally, she slows, and pauses. Her clit just under his nose. Her entrance over his mouth. Waiting for him to take a literal taste of what he's been missing.

"Mmmmmm... be a good little bitch for me..." Lexi half-snarls, pressing her hole to his lips. Clif has never been one to take an insult lying down, but instead of anger, her casual insult sends a flush through him. His cock jumping in his shorts as a shiver runs through his whole body. Too horny to think, he obeys instead, opening his mouth. Licking tentatively, and then eagerly, taking in her delicious taste. Like skin, but warmer. Fruit, but deeper. Sweat, but sweeter.

"Goood boy..." Lexi groans as he obliges, feeling his lips part; his tongue darting out to take his first taste. She starts rocking again as he laps at her. Tentatively at first, and then harder. She grinds down against him, pulling cruelly on his hair and moaning her encouragement. Soon Clif's mouth is open completely, his tongue all the way out, exploring her depths. It's a good thing the shouting and yelling of the party outside is deafening, loud enough to echo through the whole house. It's the only thing that could cover the moans, squeaking springs, and wet, rhythmic sounds of him french-kissing her slit.

"That's it Cliffy, make out with auntie's cunt." she murmurs, crushing him between her thick thighs as she humps his face. A virgin he might be, but his sheer enthusiasm is starting to make her think there might be something to this.

Wallowing in pleasure, Lexi grinds away with her hips as she drifts off into thought. Comparing this fuck to the last few. How fun it was to tease her naive little nephew. How easy it was to get him into bed. How eager he was to put that cute mouth to work. Men were always so much trouble, and they only got worse with age. So proud. So disrespectful. All that time spent appeasing their ego. Dealing with the calls and the bitching, when they would act up and she dumped them. What a waste. Maybe what she needs is a boy... someone to serve her needs. Someone she could mold to her desires.

A world of potential opens up before her. A sheltered boy like Cliffy, he doesn't even know what he wants in life. But Lexi, she could show him. Teach him. Each deep stroke of his tongue inside her, each time he gasps a hasty breath, is a reminder that she could make him do anything. Maybe even a subject for those fantasies, the ones too intense for a casual fling. Too dark for a dating app. All those unused toys she has at home.

Lexi's hips speed up by reflex. So lost in thought that her approaching orgasm almost catches her by surprise.

"Unh... fuck... enjoying your first kiss?" she grunts out, gasping as he moans his approval from under her, and redoubles his efforts. Deepens his kisses, pressing hard with his tongue.

"You're such a good little cunt muncher... God... aunt Lexi is going to cum on your face, OK?" she gasps. Lexi can feel him nod through her hands wrapped in his hair, and doubles her pace, grinding furiously against him. Dragging her pussy up and down, smothering him completely as she leans forward to press her clit down.

"Mmph," Clif can hardly breathe, but that doesn't mean he's going to stop. The hard edges of Lexi's wedge sandals dig into his ribs like spurs as she clenches her thighs. But in the pain, there's pleasure, and Clif presses his face up against her, eagerly trying to suck harder, to force his tongue deeper.

Lexi can feel it building, a tidal wave inside her. The tightening of muscles. Sending lightning up her spine. And then she goes blank, as the wave peaks, and curls. She freezes in place, almost vibrating as she crushes her sex down on him.

"Fuck... fuck... FUCK... Cliffffyyy." Lexi squeals, forgetting how to be quiet. Lost in the moment as the wave crashes. Her hole clamps down like a vice against his tongue, then pulses, as a sudden gush of fluid fills his mouth.

Half-suffocated, he drinks her like nectar, still kissing, licking, and sucking as the tide stems, and finally stops. She collapses in a heap on top of him, crushing him into the bed.

Completely pinned, Clif laps at her as she quivers out the last of her orgasm.

But sooner or later, he's going to have to breathe. Lexi shows no signs of stirring, and finally, out of options, Clif flexes his shoulders, clearing just enough room to twist his head aside. Letting her soaked slit smear across the side of his face.

For a few minutes he just lays there, gasping heavy breaths past the crook of her hip. Feeling her pussy drip glassy strands onto his cheek and down his neck. Finally, head clearing, he tries to take stock. The room reeks of sweat and other things, and the corner of the mattress under his head is a sodden mess. His mouth is full of Lexi's tangy taste, his upper chest covered in sweat, some his and some hers. His tongue is exhausted, his jaws aching a deep pain.

And he's never felt so alive.

His aunt is still twitching on top of him. His cock is hard as stone, pointing straight up. He's covered in her scent. Catching up on breath, he feels a sudden surge of passion, lowering his mouth to kiss her strong leg. Gently sucking his way up her smooth thigh. Nipping at the delicate flesh in the crook of her hip.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Lexi comes back to earth to the sensation of his gentle teasing. She half-gasps, half-grins down at him, "naughty boy..." she teases.

No energy left in her to push him further. No energy left to make him stop. She just leans against the bedframe and lets him play.

This is it. She decides. This is what I've been missing.

All those wasted hookups, when I could have been training a boy from scratch.

She looks down at Cliffy -her little toy- exhausted, covered in her juices, and still worshiping her. Her grin falls away, her eyes softening. From predatory lust to something new. Gentler. Possessive.

He looks up to see her staring at him, and tired or not, his grin lights up the room.

**************

Downstairs, the party rages on. Water splashes. Kids scream and shout. Uncles bluster. Aunts chitchat. The grill is closed and the ice cream comes out.

Upstairs, it's quiet. Except for the occasional rattle of a bedframe to the tune of a shiver. A hushed voice. Half-muffled moans. And the slow, rhythmic schlick, schlick, schlick of a hand full of lotion, lazily working its way up and down a rock hard, 8-inch cock.

"Shhhh, Cliffy, don't be so noisy," Lexi hisses in his ear, "we wouldn't want any interruptions, would we?"

His board shorts are on the floor with her skirt. He's sitting on the edge of her bed, her every steaming curve pressed up against his naked back, as she reaches around him to stroke her slick hand from his base to tip with agonizing slowness.

Her other arm is wrapped around his shoulder, palm clamped firmly over his mouth. Stifling his moans and groans as his body shakes and legs twitch. His arms would be shaking too, if they weren't wrapped behind them both, his handcuffs occasionally rattling, pressing against Lexi's lower back as his hands flex and grasp at nothing.

"Good boy... do you like it when auntie plays with your cock?" she teases, to groans of approval.

"What was that? Do you want me to stop?" her hand freezes, and Clif groans as her delicate fingers gently circle the tip of his penis. Blue-painted nails just barely resting against his inflamed red glans.

"Mpph!" Clif grunts as he jerks his hips up, desperate for more. For anything.

"Ohhhh, you wanted me to keep going? Okay." Lexi tightens her hand to nearly a fist, an almost painful grip, and slowly draaags it to his base, pulling back on his foreskin and letting thick ripples of lotion squish out around her fingers.

Clif's legs jerk and kick, his thighs flexing as his eyes roll back, and he moans almost a scream into Lexi's hand. The veins of his cock almost visibly pulsing. Hovering on the agonizing edge of orgasm for the third time in as many minutes.

"Like that?" she grunts, "did that feel good? If I let you talk, will you be a good boy and beg for it?"

Slowly, carefully, she loosens her grip on his face. Peeling her hand off his mouth as he gasps a few quick breaths.

"Please Lexi, please, oh my God, I'll do anything, just let me-" his babbling is interrupted as her hand comes back down, her index finger pressing gently to his lips.

"Mmmm. I love it when you act like a little slut..." she murmurs.

"You'll do anything, hmmmm?" she continues, "well... there is one thing..." he gasps again as she draws her hand slowly back up his quivering, red-hot cock.

"Anything!"

"I don't know, baby... it's pretty naughty. Maybe we should just stop."

"I'll do it, I promise! Just let me cum!" he gasps, his whole body almost vibrating with the tension of his pending orgasm.

Lexi smiles to herself behind his back, relishing the moment of absolute control. Her sister's prize, literally in the palm of her hand. And now, to claim it -to claim him- for her own.

"I have this thing I like..." she murmurs, leaning in, gripping his length firmly in her hand. Feeling each pulse of warm blood through his cock. Feeling his ragged breathing against her arms. The sweat from his back soaking her thin shirt, coating her tits. The wet shirt leaving the hard buds of her nipples on full display.

"If you really want it... you have to call me Mommy."

"What?" Clif wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it wasn't that... Mommy... what did that even mean? His mind went to his own mom, Grace, and even here, now, that was almost enough to lose his erection.

She can feel it too. The flinch in his shoulders. No pulse in his cock when he said that. No kink in this boy. Just fear. But she can fix him. Lexi can show him what he's been missing. The kind of Mommy a boy like him needs.

"You heard me, Cliffy," she whispers harshly, "If you want it, you'll call me Mommy, and you'll fucking mean it."

"I don't know..." he hedges, "it's kinda-"

"Oh, ok," she mutters, "that's fine. You don't have to."

And just like that, her soft, warm hand is gone. Leaving his cock bobbing in front of him like a bar of iron. Suddenly cold and lonely.

Lexi has a tissue out, wiping off the lotion. All business.

The handcuffs rattle as Clif suddenly tries to turn to face her, "Wait, you can't just leave m-"

Just like that, her free hand claps back over his mouth, and she hisses, suddenly furious, "Oh I can't, can I?"

"Let me tell you how this works, Cliffy," her nails dig cruelly into his cheek as she turns his head, until her lips are right up against his ear, "You need to understand that you're my little toy today, I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. Do you understand me?"

Suddenly scared, he nods.

"Good. Now. Cliffy... Do you want aunt Lexi to play with you?"

He nods again.

Slowly, her hand lets go of his mouth, "Good. Now be a good little bitch, and tell Sexy Lexi what you want."

Clif has never been so conflicted in his life, but his little brain wins out, "I want to... I want to cum..."

He can almost feel Lexi raise her eyebrow. "... please, Mommy."

"Ooooh, good boy," she moans in his ear, and quick as a flash, her hand is back. No teasing this time, just firm, steady strokes as she brings him back to full hardness. And then further.