Breaking In Her Naive Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schlick Schlick Schlick

No cruel grip this time, no teasing, just one of her fingers back over his lips. A reminder to quiet down, even as his legs shake and his chest heaves. He tries. He really does. Groaning and moaning through clenched lips.

Schlick Schlick Schlick

And then she starts talking, whispering terrible, filthy things in his ear, and any independent thought Clif had goes out the window.

"You're being such a good, dirty boy for Mommy."

Schlick Schlick Schlick

"Do you like it when Mommy strokes your big, thick cock?"

Schlick Schlick Schlick

"Are you going to cum, baby? Gonna blow a load all over Mommy's bedroom?"

Schlick Schlick Schlick

"Are you going to make a mess in Mommy's hand? Do it, Cliffy, cum for me... let it all out. Jizz all over Mommy's sheets."

And then, a sound neither of them expected... the thump thump thump of footsteps on the stairs. And they freeze. Barely breathing. Lexi's slick hand holding Clif's cock straight out. His chest heaving to the time of it throbbing in her hand. Neither moving so much as a muscle, lest the bed creak or the handcuffs clink.

knock knock knock

"Lexi, are you in there?" no mistaking that shrill voice, Grace, "Have you seen Clifton?"

Lexi takes Clif's cock in a death-grip, holding him stock still, and slaps her hand back over his mouth before he has a chance to do something stupid. A shiver goes through them both; his from terror, and hers excitement. She can feel Clif's cock starting to soften as he wiggles in her grasp, the fear winning out, and she fixes that with a few quick, gentle pumps to keep him distracted.

Now this... she couldn't have expected it, but it was just so delicious. Her stupid, holier-than-thou skank of a sister, right outside the door where she was taking his prized son to third base. And she had no idea. Lexi couldn't just let this moment pass.

Clif, for his part, is about to faint. He can't move. Can hardly breathe. And Sexy Lexi's hands, clamped on his mouth and cock, are hardly helping. All he can think is, I'm dead. I'm totally dead.

And then she starts fucking stroking him again. Soft and steady. As if his mom wasn't about to kill them both.

schlick schlick schlick

Lexi, for her part, had mastered this sort of bullshit in her teens, and had used exactly this trick to good effect many times. She puts on a sudden, pitch-perfect imitation of a groggy voice, "Huh? Grace? I'm sorry... I was taking a nap. What did you need?"

schlick schlick schlick

The doorknob clicks and rattles, still locked, thank God, but it doesn't keep Clif from literally shaking in Lexi's hands. Her moving hands, as she picks up the pace. Lotion squishes and drips to the carpet as she tightens her grip, quickly, quietly working his slick cock, and Clif barely holds his renewed moans into her palm.

schlick schlick schlick

"Ugh. Whatever. Just tell me if you see him," Grace snaps, "and come say hi to Aunt Gertrude before she leaves! She wanted to talk to you."

schlick schlick schlick

I'm sure she fucking does Lexi thinks to herself, and then, out loud, "You bet! I'll keep an eye out for Clifton..."

She begins furiously jerking his cock. schlick schlick schlick. Driving him straight to the edge, and farther, "... and when I get a hold of him, I'll be sure to tell him to cum for Mommy."

And with that, Lexi leans in for the kill, tugging hard as she catches Clif's earlobe with her lips, sucking and kissing the tender flesh as his hips begin to jerk.

Outside the door, Grace scoffs, "Whatever, thanks I guess," and then, under her breath, "bitch." but no one inside is listening.

In Lexi's room, only the palm of her firm hand keeps Clif from literally screaming his pleasure, "MMPH!" as his body shakes and spasms. The first rope of his cum jets like a fountain between Lexi's thumb and forefinger, spraying across the room to splash against the door.

If Grace looked down, she'd see her son's cum drip under the gap in the door. But she's already turning away. Walking down the hall.

Back in the room, Lexi can't hold her gasp of pleasure as Clif's body bucks against her, his bare back rubbing across her nipples, his lower back grinding on her crotch as his hips flex. Another spray of cum, and another, splatter white across the dark carpet between the bed and the door. She licks her lips, staring, still jerking him, as a fourth and fifth gush over her sheets and bed frame, and finally, she feels the heat of his cum, as the last spurts of his potent sperm spill over her hand, mixing with the lotion and pooling between her fingers.

The smell of him fills the room, as Lexi slowly, gently, gives him a last few pumps. Working out the last lingering strands and puddles to completely cover her hand with her nephew's virgin cum.

Clif just breathes, quivering, his eyes slowly coming back into focus as Lexi squirms against his back. As her mouth lets go of his earlobe, and her hot breath runs across it, sending a fresh shiver through him. As she finally lets go of his manhood, showing off her cum-covered hand in front of them before raising it to take a loooong lick up her wrist and palm. Collecting a tongue full of cum before swallowing with a nasty grin.

"Mmmmmm," she moans, "Mommy loves your cum, baby boy..."

Her eyes harden, already hungry again, as she leans back in to whisper, "... Maybe next time you can feed it to me straight."

**************

The rest is a blur.

The clatter of the handcuffs falling to the stained carpet.

A dozen tissues ruined, cleaning the slick of cum and lotion off of them.

The scramble to get dressed, handing Sexy Lexi her skirt in exchange for a shockingly chaste peck on his cheek.

A less chaste slap on his ass, as Clif slips out the bedroom door.

Creeping down the stairs, slipping over the fence to the pool, and diving into the cool water. Washing off the stink of sex.

And then, zoning out in a pool chair. Just staring into the distance. Stunned.

The first time isn't that great, his friends had assured him, just find some slut and get it over with.

What a bunch of fucking morons. Nothing could have prepared him for this.

He didn't know it could be this way. What he'd missed. A few awkward sessions of heavy petting -almost kissing Stephanie under the bleachers- It was nothing next to her.

The image of Lexi was burned into his brain. Kneeling over his face in the afterglow, leaning against the bed frame. Barely stirring. Face angelic, limned by the light of the window.

Pool water. Whisky. But all he could taste on his lips was her.

**************

"I have a favor to ask," Grace began tentatively.

And I owe you big time, Lexi thought to herself. But out loud, she just said, "Hmm?"

It was quiet in the kitchen, as they scrubbed dishes. Leaving the aunts and uncles and cousins to stream out the door, shouting goodbyes and lingering on the lawn. It was a tradition for them... one of the few things they didn't fight about. And even then, Lexi is having a surprisingly easy time letting her sister's passive aggression roll right off her. Can't imagine why.

"You know, Clifton is transferring schools over the summer..." Grace continues, "to Princeton."

Lexi's mind buzzes, but she plays it cool, "He really is that good, then?"

For once, Grace's bragging might be justified, "He really is."

"Good for you, and him... but what do you need from me?"

"Well... he's never lived in the city. And you're close... I have to know someone will keep him safe."

Oh... OH!

"Don't take this the wrong way, but... I'm surprised you'd ask. I didn't think you were so happy about my... lifestyle."

"Of course not!" Grace snaps, then catches herself, "I mean... You're family. And I just need someone to check in once in a while. Just to... keep him focused."

"Make sure he stays focused on school, and church," Grace forgets herself again, and her voice becomes venomous, "Keep him away from all those little whores his age."

"Of course. Don't worry. I'll be there when he needs me." Lexi grins into the sink full of dishes, and then, to herself, he'll only need one whore anyway.

"Thank you."

They lapse into silence. Grace too awkward. And Lexi... well. She was too busy planning.

**************

Clif felt stupid, looking around like a lost puppy dog. The sun was going down, and his family was already loading up the car. But where was she?

He shouldn't feel so hurt, being ignored. It made sense, of course. It was a secret, idiot... but she hadn't even said goodbye.

So he collected his shirt and sandals, and made his way across the lawn. Swatted his sister's legs out of the way, and started climbing into the back seat.

"Clif! CLIF!" Lexi shouts from the doorway, "You forgot your phone!"

What?... then he remembered. He'd left it on the wall. How did she have it?

"One sec," he says, to his mom's scoff, and zips back across the lawn to the door.

Clif steps through the door, "Hey aunt Alexis, wher-mmph," he grunts as her curves slam into him, pushing him back into the wall. Pinning him against it as she locks lips with him. Effortlessly shoving her tongue into his mouth. Still tasting faintly of whisky.

He moans into her kiss as her hand slips into his pocket, firmly grabbing his quickly-hardening cock through the barely-there mesh of his trunks. She gives it a squeeze for emphasis as she pulls free of their kiss, trailing a strand of saliva between their lips.

Her cheeks are flushed, but her eyes are intense, "You know better than to call me that, Cliffy. What do you call me?"

"... Mommy."

"Good boy," she says, and Clif gasps as she gives his hardon a few gentle pumps through his shorts, "now, mind your manners."

"Lex-... Mommy... can I please have my phone?" he stutters.

"Of course, baby." It appears like magic from her impressive cleavage, still warm.

He stands there holding it. Just staring at her. There's so much he wants to say. Questions he wants to ask.

But Lexi just places one perfectly manicured blue nail over his lips, "shhh... be a good boy and run along. We wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting."

**************

Back in the car, his parents are chattering. Or at least, his mom is. His dad might as well be a statue, far beyond caring about the latest family gossip painstakingly gathered from the aunts at the party. The first truly self-driving car Clif grins to himself.

*Bzzzt* his phone buzzes in his hand.

1 new text.

From "Mommy <3".

I didn't make a contact named... Clif has a moment of supreme confusion, before he puts the pieces together.

Mommy <3: "Check your pocket, pretty boy."

What? Clif thinks to himself, then, in the entryway...

Clif reaches into his board shorts, his fingers closing around a scrap of fabric. He pulls it out...

... and immediately shoves it right back in, as he flushes scarlet and glances around the car. But his dad was still driving. His mom still yammering. His sisters still glued to their phones.

A scrap of neon blue fabric. Hardly anything, except for a few strings. Still wet.

*Bzzzt*

Mommy <3: "Put those to good use for Mommy, OK baby?"

*Bzzzt*

Mommy <3: "These should help."

*Bzzzt*

Mommy <3: picture message

*Bzzzt*

Mommy <3: picture message

*Bzzzt*

Mommy <3: picture message

It was going to be a long summer. Clif couldn't wait.

**************

End of Chapter 1