Breaking In on My Ex

Story Info
Is it still a break in if I'm invited over...?
3.3k words
3.53
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hewrite
hewrite
112 Followers

"Hubby's not home til Monday. I think I forgot to lock a window. I'm a lil drunk..."

I'm hard as soon as I see her message. I hadn't heard from Mia in a little while, but I'd figured she'd text eventually. She always does.

Right away I start calling people to cover my shift. It's not too difficult -- it's Friday night and the bars are packed, there's always someone looking to pick up a little extra work.

I smoke a J and head over to her place at around 10. It's a nice neighborhood so I make sure to park up the street a little way -- an old beater of a car like mine isn't exactly welcome around here, and the last thing I need is some fucking Karen calling the cops on me again.

When I walk over I stick to the shadows, staying close to the hedges. Up ahead, her husband's bigass house looms, lights on in every window.

The fence is higher than I remember, and I curse as I pull myself over it. Fucking...she could have left the gate open, or something. I guess that's not the point, though -- she calls me over when she wants a thrill. Well I'll give her one alright.

I half-fall into their big backyard, cursing again as I land and climb up to my feet. It's a nice place, I have to admit as I look over the lawn; her dipshit husband has enough money to buy himself some good stuff at least, I gotta give him that. I dust myself off and set to work looking for the way in.

There's tons of windows and a few doors, but all of them are locked. What the fuck? Did she invite me over just to mess with me?

It's not until I look up that I see it -- an open window on the second floor.

Fuck. What the hell, Mia? Why not open one a little easier to get to? For sure she's trying to piss me off...she must want it bad tonight.

Gritting my teeth, I struggle up the side of the house, thankful now for the tall fence and hedges, hoping no one will see me, hoping I won't break my damn neck.

Luckily their fancyass house has little ledges I can grab onto, and after a lot of swearing I'm up on the sill, slipping through that goddamn window, ending up in an empty bedroom.

There's a note on the floor in front of me; I recognize Mia's handwriting.

"Shoes off :)"

I roll my eyes. After all that trouble breaking in, I'm supposed to act like some regularass houseguest? Grumbling, I do as the note says. I wanna be invited back again, don't I? Gotta pay to play.

I make my way stealthily into the hall and down the stairs; from somewhere near I can hear a TV blaring. It's a trashy reality show, from the sound of it...just the sort of shit Mia would watch.

I creep through the house, following the noise, and find her in a cozy carpeted den near the dining room. She's on a couch wearing a black lace babydoll, her wine bottle more than half-finished.

Damn does she look good though. At 5'1 she's a petite Puerto Rican, her olive skin already flushed from drinking. She put on makeup for me, her eyelashes done and everything, her hair up and colored an enticing red-brown. At 26 she's looking fine as hell -- she's still skinny like she was when we were dating, but a few years of being a trophy housewife has fattened her ass up some. Not that I mind; not at all.

I sneak up behind her as she's engrossed in the show and grab her by the throat.

"Ah!" she gasps, her pulse racing against my palm. She looks back at me, eyes wide, and then a sly smirk crosses her face. "Took you long enough," she purrs.

"Shut up," I growl, flexing my grip, making her gasp again. "I had to climb up the side of your god damn house."

Her mouth falls open at my rough touch, and a wicked grin lights up her eyes. "Mmm, yeah...I forgot to mention it was a different window than last time," she says in a strangled voice.

I grin in spite of myself, squeezing just a little bit more. "You are such a bitch," I growl, pulling on her, maneuvering her easily, forcing her to face me over the back of the couch.

"I know. What are you gonna do about it?" Her eyes flash in challenge, and my smile grows.

"Whatever the fuck I want," I say leaning in, sticking my tongue down her throat.

It wasn't always this way -- it wasn't until after we'd broken up that we'd both realized we wanted to fuck like we didn't care about each other. That had been some of the best sex of my life, back then. Then she'd gone and ruined it by marrying some rich old fuck from her church. I'd figured after that I wouldn't hear from her...but two years later she starts texting me again. Apparently the old guy just doesn't do it for her, apparently she needs what she used to have.

Which is fine by me -- I need it too.

She moans into my kiss, returning it with a greedy sultry passion, purring against me, her fingernails raking up and down my arms. I put my other hand in her hair and pull her petite body up onto the back of the couch, drawing her to me. She's soft and pliant -- I love how she responds to my roughness. I always have.

Finally I break away, my forehead against hers, breathing deep. "You're playing games with me tonight, huh? You wanted to piss me off with that little window trick, is that it?"

She smiles through my strong grip on her windpipe, nodding her head. "Yeahh...I was hoping you'd be madder. I want you to fuck me up tonight, Derek. I want you to treat me like shit -- I want you to treat me like a fucking whore." Her eyes flash and she leans in, biting my lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

I growl in pain and arousal and squeeze the hardest yet, forcing her mouth open as she chokes, throwing her back down against the cushions. I'm on her in an instant, vaulting over the couch and pinning her, feeling that heat, that sexual anger that she loves to draw out of me.

"You want me to fuck you up, huh, you little tramp?" I say, dealing her a smack on the face as she gasps for breath. "You need to be treated like shit again, that's what you fucking need?"

She nods eagerly, red-faced and about to say something. I cut her off with another slap, harder this time, taking her by the throat once more and trapping her against the cushions. "Shut up and show me, you whore. Shut up and show me that cheating little cunt -- show me what a bad little bitch you are."

She gurgles against my grip, and almost frantically she pulls up the hem of her lingerie, showing off the skimpy black thong she has on underneath. Without a moment's hesitation she tears it down and spreads herself, showing off the caramel-colored lips of her petite pussy.

I'm already worked up as it is, and the sight of that little cunt being offered to me only makes matters worse. I spit on it, switching my grip to her hair, letting her draw in a gasping breath as she quivers beneath.

"Touch that shit for me," I growl, glaring at her. "Touch that shit and tell me what a slut you are."

Her hands are there instantly, peeling back her folds, playing with herself, showing me her pink. That look of challenge in her eyes is gone, replaced with a submissive stare, her eyebrows knitting together.

"Mmm I'm the biggest slut Derek," she whines. "It makes me so wet when I invite you over, to fuck my married cheating pussy. I've been waiting and waiting, it's been weeks...I've just been, I've just been waiting to feel your hands all over me, to touch me that way you do..."

Her little whimpering voice has me rock fucking hard, and I'm already tearing off my belt, looping it around her neck and cinching it tight, giving it a pull as her eyes go wider. "You keep those hands on that pussy, you don't fucking move them away," I command as I straddle her chest, pulling my pants and boxers down and smacking her forehead with my dick.

She gives a glad groan, going crosseyed to look at it, and then I'm rubbing my cock all against her, slapping her with the underside of it. She's got the perfect pretty little face for this, her painted lips pouting as I drag my dick and swollen ballsack across them.

"You gonna suck my cock good, you little bitch?" I demand with a shake of her hair. She nods, flush with excitement, moaning against me.

"Better than you do for your husband?" She nods again and I smile, feral and heated, as I force myself into her mouth.

She opens for it but I don't give her much chance to prepare, shoving in as much of myself as I can in one go. Her little cheeks puff out, her sweet little mouth a warm wet paradise into which I plunge myself. I fill her easily, her throat a tight barrier preventing me from inserting myself all the way. With a grunt I push past that too, making her gag as I stick all of myself inside.

"Look at me, you cunt," I snarl, pushing until my balls rests on her chin. She does so, her big brown bloodshot eyes staring up at me and seeming to beg for more, her eyebrows coming together as if in apology. God I fucking love that look.

I start to shove myself in and out, violently fucking her pretty face, taking it like it's her pussy. I spit on her forehead; I reach back and slap her between the legs, lost in lust and in total control of her. She groans and writhes at my touch, and I swipe her wine bottle off the table, feeling like a king, taking a long drink as she gags on my shaft all the while.

When I finally pull out she's gasping and spluttering, and I rub my saliva-strewn cock again against her face, messing up her makeup. "That's a good bitch...that's a good cheating bitch," I growl, reaching back again to grab her, smacking her hands out of the way and taking her cunt in my hand.

"Oh fuck..." she pants against me, eyes closed as I play with her. She's so fucking wet already, her little lips so damn heated -- it's with little difficulty that I push two fingers inside her, finding her clit with my thumb. She spasms against me, gasping as I stir her little nub, as I curl my digits inside.

"F-uuck Daddy..." she whines, getting close already.

I tighten my grip on her hair, giving her head a shake and pushing my dick firmly against her face. "Work, you slut. You're gonna lick that fucking cock until you come, you got that? Get to fucking work."

She's all too eager, opening her big pleasure-hazed eyes and licking my cock luxuriously, using long strokes of her tongue in between thrilled shudders of joy. All the while I play with her, fishing my fingers into her arousal-fattened pussy, massaging her mound with my thumb.

Soon she's stuck though, shuddering underneath me, unable to do much else but moan.

"Cum you cunt," I command, pushing on her clit, settling my dick on her forehead. "Cum under my cock, like a bad little cheating bitch. This is what you need, you whore, and you fucking know it."

She lets out a wail, and in moments she's there, squealing against my shaftskin, her juicing pussy vibrating around my fingers. She gasps as she climaxes, shuddering as she finishes, her little body shaking underneath me.

When she's done she lets out a high-pitched breath, and gives me a satisfied smile as she licks my cock again. "Don't you fucking look at me like that," I say with a heated grin. "You and I are just getting started. Come here."

I get up, half-dragging her off the couch with my hold of her hair. She yelps and is forced to follow, crawling after me, panting in arousal as I lead her to the dining room; once we're there I pull her to her feet and bend her over the fancy glass table, pinning her arms behind her back.

"Is this where you eat, huh, you fucking tramp?" I growl, smacking her on her plump little ass, making her squeal. "You and your fucking worthless-ass husband? Listen, I'm gonna fuck you up right here, nice and good, and every time you come in here to eat breakfast with that shithead you're gonna think about how hard I fucked you on this table. You got that?"

"Oh god yes, fuck me Derek please, anywhere you want..." she moans, chirping again as I deal her another blow on the behind. I grab her there, spreading, looking at that beautiful view -- her little snatch still clenching after cumming, her cute little asshole winking and teasing me.

I spit in the latter and stick my thumb in it, making her cry out and tremble.

"Mmm it's been awhile," I grunt, playing with her. "He doesn't play with this little ass like I do, does he?"

"N-no he doesn't Derek," she groans against the table.

"That's cause he's a fucking pussy; that's cause this little ass is all mine, isn't it?"

"Yes it is...yes Derek, it's *all* yours. My little ass is all yours..."

"Good," I grin. I spread her further, kneeling down and sticking my tongue inside, tongue-fucking her little caboose as she starts to pant against the glass, clawing at it and getting hot all over again.

"Oh fuck Derek, oh my *god*, yes yes..." she squeals in a high voice, her cunt leaking.

I make a meal of her, eating that ass until she screams, until she can barely take anymore and she's babbling incoherently. Then I stand up and give her a smack, dropping my dick on her pert little cheeks and making them quiver, slapping it against them some more before stuffing it deep, deep inside her drooling pussy.

"Fuuuuck Daddy, yes *please*. Oh my god oh my god yes..." she says with a low groan.

She's just as soft and tight as I remember, her swollen little slit accepting me eagerly, molding to my shape as I plow into her. The table shakes and rattles; I give it to her as hard as I want, pounding her, my nuts slapping as she moans and moans, loving the abuse. She just gets me so fucking hot the way she loves to be taken like a whore, and in no time at all I'm ready to nut in her.

"Come here bitch," I growl, pulling her from the table and pushing her to her knees before me, stroking myself while she looks up at me expectantly, her makeup a mess. She plays with herself down below and opens her mouth -- I stick the head of my cock in, so close to the edge.

"There you go you whore...this is what sluts like you get," I groan, pumping my dick until I'm about to explode. I gasp, and then my essence starts to leave me, a hot load of cum shooting onto her tongue and teeth, my gunk coating her gums as I fill her face with my seed.

"Mmm...Fuuuck," I say in a ragged voice, sounding like a monster. "You keep that. You don't spit, you don't swallow. You fucking keep it until I say otherwise." I shudder, the last of my orgasm flowing from me as she nods, her raccoon-eyes big and submissive; then I grab the belt-leash around her neck and give it a tug, walking away and making her follow.

"Now come on; we're going for a fucking walk."

I make her crawl after me, turning around to enjoy the sight as I take her up the stairs, her little ass wiggling. We head to her bedroom, to the nice big comfortable bed she shares with her husband. I have a seat on it and nod to my dick. "Now spit that shit out on me."

She does it without any hesitation, making a fucking mess -- a mouthful of cum and spit and saliva all dumped over my cock, dripping down my balls, making me so goddamn slimy and sloppy, like a fat greased pig.

"Now stroke that shit, you cheating bitch, so I can fuck you again in your husband's bed."

Her look is ravenous, almost evil as she latches onto my manhood with both hands, twisting and pulling and stirring me up all over again. I'm so fucking slippery, and she handles that dick like a goddamn pro, her mouth half-open and her eyes full of lust. Everyone else things of her as a doting housewife, as a church-going goodgirl. Not me -- I know way fucking better. This is the real Mia, right here: a cock-crazed whore, an insatiable little slut.

Once I'm big and hard again I tell her to sit on it, and she practically jumps up onto the bed, straddling me as she lowers onto it.

"Oh *fuck* Daddy," she groans as she impales herself, as she puts her hands on my chest and starts to ride. I give her ass a smack and then she really starts to get after it, chasing her pleasure, moaning at the ceiling as I thrust up inside her. She's so damn slick already, so wet and warm and goddamn good. She's such a good fuck -- the best I've ever had.

Her cries echo off the walls as she lifts her hips and slams them back down, setting a feverish pace as she pursues her second orgasm. She fucks on my dick like a little goddamn demon, and before long I already feel that familiar heat bubbling in my gut.

Mia feels it too, and a second later she's clenching on me, cursing and crying out, cumming on my cock while her juices drip down all over me. It takes all I have to not go right there with her, but I manage to grit my teeth and hold back til she's finished -- then I push her off, climb over her and nut all across her face with deep, rasping breaths.

"Fuuuuck, oh my fucking god," I grunt as I paint myself all across her, fucking up her face even more. I leave her a mess -- her lipstick smeared, her hair everywhere, her face a glazed ruin. I smile as I finish, as she leans up and kisses me on the balls.

"That wasn't bad," she says in a shaky voice, trying to get her breathing under control.

"Fuck you," I grin, collapsing back into her bed, relaxing against the softness of her covers. Fuck it's nice here. "I'm sleeping here tonight, by the way."

"The fuck? Like hell you are -- that's *my* bed, you prick."

"Yeah well you invited me over, didn't you?"

"Yeah so we could fuck, dumbass. I'm not sleeping with you though."

"You're not," I grin, gesturing lazily to the floor, throwing a few pillows in that direction. "Look I'll be nice about it, you can have those."

She scoffs, slapping my leg as she grabs a towel to clean her face. I chuckle.

"Listen, you wanna get fucked tomorrow or not? You're the one who asked me to come over and treat you like shit, so there you go."

She rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue, stealing the blanket from under me.

I lay back and smile. No, we never made it as a couple...but as far as arrangements with an ex go, this ain't half fuckin bad.

hewrite
hewrite
112 Followers