Breaking in the New Balcony

Story Info
A couple enjoys the city air while fucking on a balcony.
2.4k words
4.69
10.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jase's arms snaked around my waist and he kissed the side of my head. I could hear the grin in his voice as he asked, "Are you ready to see it, Ari?"

I rolled my eyes but didn't stifle the smile that came. "I've seen it a million times already."

"I know." He replied as he jangled the keys to our new condo, "But this is the first time we've seen it since it was ours. And not since I finished picking everything out for you."

I grinned and turned to kiss him. Our lips met as the elevator dinged, opening to the 34th floor where our own condo apartment in downtown Chicago waited for us. River North. We never thought we'd even be able to buy a home, especially not by age 25, and especially, especially not one like this. But Jase got lucky a few months back and we ended up with a sizable chunk of change in our bank accounts.

As we stepped out of the elevator, I marveled at the sleek, modern design of the hallway. The walls were adorned with abstract art pieces that gave the space an air of sophistication. This was worlds away from the cramped apartment we had shared during college.

Jase led me down the hall, his excitement palpable. He had been obsessing over every detail of this place for months, from the custom kitchen cabinets to the perfect bathroom tile. I knew he had poured his heart into making this condo our dream home.

We finally arrived at our front door, and Jase fumbled for the key, his hands trembling with anticipation. He inserted it into the lock and turned it with a dramatic flourish. The door swung open, revealing our new sanctuary bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun.

I gasped in awe. The place was immaculate. The spacious living room featured floor-to-ceiling windows that framed the cityscape like a work of art. Our furniture had been delivered earlier, and it all looked perfect in its designated spots. The minimalist decor Jase had chosen made the space feel open and inviting.

The living room was a vision of modern elegance. The centerpiece was a plush, charcoal-gray sectional sofa that seemed to beckon us to relax and unwind. It was adorned with an array of throw pillows in varying shades of blue and gray, adding a touch of coziness. A sleek glass coffee table stood before the sofa, featuring minimalist lines that perfectly complemented the contemporary aesthetic of the room.

On the wall opposite the sofa, a large flat-screen TV was mounted, surrounded by a floating media console in a glossy white finish. This was Jase's domain, where he could indulge in his love for gaming and movie nights. The built-in sound system promised an immersive audio experience.

The dining area was adjacent to the living room, separated by an open-concept design that maintained the sense of space. A sleek, glass-topped dining table sat beneath a chic pendant light fixture, casting a warm, ambient glow. The table was surrounded by modern, white leather dining chairs with chrome accents, inviting us to share meals and conversations.

The kitchen, with its gleaming quartz countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances, was a chef's dream. The custom cabinets featured a seamless, handleless design, and the soft-close drawers revealed ample storage space. The backsplash was a mosaic of small, iridescent tiles that added a touch of glamor to the space. A massive island served as both a prep area and a breakfast bar, complete with stylish barstools.

Our bedroom exuded serenity. The king-sized bed was dressed in crisp white linens and a plush, navy blue duvet that contrasted beautifully with the neutral color scheme of the room. Large windows framed by blackout curtains allowed us to control the amount of natural light that filtered in, ensuring a peaceful night's sleep.

In the en-suite bathroom, the luxury continued. The double vanity featured marble countertops and contemporary faucets, while the walk-in shower was enclosed in frameless glass, showcasing the intricate tilework. A deep soaking tub sat beneath a window, offering a tranquil retreat after a long day. The walk-in closet was a spacious haven for our clothes and accessories. Well, mine. Custom-built shelving and hanging space ensured that everything had its place, and a full-length mirror was a convenient addition for those last-minute outfit checks.

Outside of the living room, there was a balcony that looked down onto the river with its reddish bridges and lower riverwalk. My favorite part of the city. Jase had truly picked out the perfect place for us, but I knew that details like this were for me. I'd decided to quit my job now that we'd come into enough money to sustain us for a lifetime, and Jase wanted me to be comfortable at home. More than comfortable. Delighted.

Out on the balcony for the first time, a light summer breeze kissed my cheeks. The balcony had high, thick glass fences that went up to my collarbones, which I strongly preferred to a lower railing. It felt safe and secure with no rattling or squealing or shaking. Right now, the only thing out here was my old striped lounger, which I'd brought to Chicago from Florida back when I was 18 and had kept as a weird sort of keepsake since then.

The glass doors slid open behind me and Jase came out with another fresh smile on his face. I'd loved that smile for years. Whether he was cracking a joke or just happy to be alive in the world, Jase had one of those smiles that went all the way up to his gray eyes, genuine and warm. He was from California -- we'd always bonded over our history with beaches -- and kept up his surfer boy look when he wasn't suited up for work. His shaggy blondish hair was pulled up into a loose bun and his cheeks were freckled from weekends under the sunshine.

Jase slid his hands to my hips and pulled me toward him. His hands roved down to my ass and I giggled against his lips as he kissed me. Half-dancing and half-embracing, he asked against my ear, "Everything you hoped for?"

"And more," I told him honestly. I pressed my lip to his cheek. "I'm so proud of you."

"You know all I've ever wanted is to take care of you the way you deserve."

He was right; that's what he promised in his vows, and that's a huge part of why I married him. I wanted a man who valued me and wanted to protect me. I kissed him harder then, more urgently. My hand trailed from the side of his neck down his chest.

He had his cream linen button-down undone just enough to reveal wisps of chest hair. My hand went to the bulge in his jeans and rubbed gently, happy to find him already half-hard.

In between kisses, he chuckled and asked, "Want to go break in the new bed?"

Beginning to unbutton his shirt so that I could get my hands on his skin, I asked,

"Why bother going inside? Nobody can see us all the way up here."

Even as his eyes sparked with lust, he argued, "That's not true; literally anyone could see us."

"That's the same thing." Slowly, I dropped down to my knees in front of him, my fingers waiting for permission at his belt buckle. Putting on my more sultry voice, I asked, "Come on, how often do you look up and check what people are doing on their balconies?"

He groaned, fingers finding their way into my hair, "Ari, you know I can't resist you when you look at me like that."

I laughed and began to undo his belt. "As if you don't love a little risk anyway."

"Fair point," Jase sighed as he leaned back on the thick glass fence. His pants fell down around his ankles, swiftly followed by his black briefs. I took his freed cock in my hand and he let out another satisfied sigh. "Jesus Christ."

I let him relax as I admired his cock for a moment. I'd never get tired of the way his girth was just too much for my hand and how he twitched when I got ready to take him in my mouth. I settled into a comfortable position and stretched my lips around his thickness, softly massaging his balls in my hand. As I slid his length repeatedly over my tongue and lips, the city breeze around us electrified my mind.

It always turned me on to do it in places that had a bit of risk attached to them. The tantalizing thought of always having access to that feeling mixed with the arousal that came from Jase's cock getting rock hard in my mouth. Combined, my pussy pulsed with wetness without even being touched. I took his length down to the base, letting my tongue explore and lavish while I sloppily sucked.

Once he was fully hard, Jase pushed me off of him and, voice low and raspy, said, "Get up."

The second I was on my feet, Jase stripped my clothes off hungrily, rapidly undoing my buttons to pull down my jeans and then yanking my silk tank top over my head. They joined his jeans on the floor. Once I was naked, he took a second to look me up and down with bright lust in his eyes the way he always did. That look of his sent sparklers from my cheeks to my thighs. He

closed the small gap between us to lean down and kiss the tops of my breasts. His hands rested on the small of my back as he kissed all over my chest, collarbones, and neck. I closed my eyes for a second, letting the trail of his kisses mingle with the cool breeze to raise the hairs all over my body.

Then, Jase pushed me playfully onto the lounger. I spread my legs so that he could look at my wet pussy, ready and wanting him. He groaned at the sight. He dropped to his knees at the foot of the lounger, looped his arms through my thighs, and pulled my cunt to his face. He teased me pointedly, tongue circling the entrance to my cunt and dipping inside briefly. He licked up and down my labia and everywhere but my clit so that by the time he was ready to properly eat me out, I was practically bucking at his mouth.

The moment his tongue made contact with my clit, I was so turned on that I knew an orgasm wouldn't be far behind. After years together, Jase knew exactly what to do. With a soft but certain tongue, he applied consistent pressure in smooth circles around my clit, stimulating every nerve along his path.

He kept his cock in one hand, slowly stroking it while he ate me out. I let my head fall back against the lounger, looking up at the balcony above ours, and wondered absently if any of our new neighbors would notice or care. The thought flared a new surge of wetness into Jase's mouth. He moaned at the fresh taste. My toes began to curl as the pace of Jase's tongue increased. Not too fast or too slow.

My cunt began to clench up. Hot, desperate breaths gasped out of my throat. The orgasm splashed through my body hard but not fast. It crept up my legs before exploding inside of my pussy, centered around Jase's position at my clit. I grabbed his hair and ground against his face through the waves of it, lost in ecstasy.

As my orgasm subsided, Jase slowed down and edged me back to a calm fog of desire. Before I could even ask for it, he flipped me over onto my knees. The back of the lounger leaned up against the plexiglass, so I could see the entire city spread out before me as Jase spread my cheeks apart. His fingernails dug into my ass while he admired the view of not only the beautiful riverwalk but my body ready and wanting him -- back arched, ass presented, waist and hips providing perfect handholds.

Jase rubbed the head of his dick over my wet slit. I was soaked from not only how turned on I was but the flood that came whenever I had an orgasm. His cock slid inside with ease, filling me up deliciously. His cock was long and thick, always filling me just to the point where I thought I couldn't take anymore. I felt every millimeter of him as he began to thrust slowly in and out of me, just lazily warming up at first.

Soon enough, though, Jase picked up his speed. I met his thrusts, rocking my hips back and forth until we found a mutual rhythm. His cock bottomed out inside of me exactly how I needed and my cunt pulsed to meet him. At the same time, Jase slid his hand around my hips to find my clit with his fingers. Moans slipped out of my mouth with reckless abandon and I didn't care as the city breeze mixed them with the sounds of traffic and tourism.

Each slam of Jase's body into mine pushed both of us closer and closer together. Nothing felt better than a hard cock inside of me after a first orgasm; my muscles responded to him with warmth and intensity, clenching and unclenching to give us both pleasure. With Jase in total control, he matched rubbing my clit to the pace of pounding into me. I released into him, allowing myself to give in to his guidance.

When his groans got low and loud, the anticipation of his cum shooting inside of me had my cunt needy. I bucked back against him so that his cock buried itself even deeper. I felt the ridge of his head thrumming along each nerve of my walls, working me as expertly as fingering or a toy would. My pussy started to clench hard and my moans turned breathy and high-pitched.

He didn't need to say anything and neither did I; we knew the other too well. As my own orgasm peaked, his thrusts became frantic, slamming his hips against my ass. His head went back and he moaned loud, deep, unabashed as his cum coated my insides. We pulsed with each other, my pussy milking out his cum and his slowing thrusts working each and every muscle in my cunt.

Jase leaned over and kissed my upper back as he pulled out, dripping cum onto our new balcony. Our tandem breaths were fast but beginning to slow. I reclined onto my back for a minute, savoring the sunshine on my skin and the bustling world beneath us. I had a feeling we'd be getting some use out of this space