Breaking Into The Mainstream Ch. 03

Story Info
Camila introduces Mike to her costars.
3.5k words
4.32
6.6k
22
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starring: Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart, & Madelaine Petsch

Tags: MF, MFFF, FF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Creampie, Facial

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

It was late morning the day after my afternoon with Krysten when I remembered that Camila had given me her number. I found the slip of paper sitting on my nightstand and punched it into my phone. It only rang for a few seconds before Camila answered.

"Hello?" I could tell it was her just by the single word.

"Ah, good, I thought you might've given me a fake number."

"Nope, can't risk losing that beautiful cock to some Hollywood slut."

"So, what are you doing now?"

"I've got two of my friends over. Why? Interested in coming back for Round 2?"

"Maybe, but I don't wanna intrude."

"I have a feeling they wouldn't mind you coming over," she said in a tantalizing tone.

I was pretty sure I knew who the friends Camila had over were, though I wasn't certain until I asked.

"If I saw your friends, would I happen to recognize them?"

"You don't seem like the kinda guy who watches Riverdale, but I have a feeling they'd be familiar to you for...other reasons," she said, putting an emphasis on the final two words. Now, I was pretty confident I knew the identities of Camila's two friends but was now interested in going over to her place to confirm. "But yeah, I think all three of us would be glad to be in your company."

"Great, just send me your address and I'll head over."

"Nope, give me yours. I'm gonna pick you up." I was pretty confused by her response, as it seemed pretty inconvenient for her to drive all the way to my place, just to drive all the way back to hers.

"Uh, isn't that pretty inconvenient?"

"Yeah, but I want to see your place. Plus, I don't need to give you my address after already trusting you with my phone number. Gotta get to know you really before I trust you with all of this information." It made sense, the second part, that is, so I agreed and gave Camila my address. We said our quick goodbyes, and I went upstairs to change and clean myself up.

I took a quick shower, making sure to scrub every area, especially the one area I had a feeling I'd be using, before drying off and going into my closet to find an outfit. Since this wasn't a date or a Hollywood event, I didn't have to wear something overly "dressy". I threw on a blue and white striped tank top and khaki shorts, grabbed a grey pair of sandals, and headed downstairs to wait for Camila.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a knock at my door which I presumed to be Camila. When I opened the mostly glass door, I got my first glimpse of Camila and her outfit.

She was wearing a long-sleeve patterned shirt, with the bottom folded up to show off her toned stomach, and tied at her chest so it clung to her breasts. She also had on high-waisted blue jeans, yellow flats, and a pair of sunglasses she took off as she greeted me.

"Not a bad place for a Hollywood newbie. Wanna give me a tour?"

"On any other occasion, I'd be happy to, but I have a feeling we'll get a bit distracted once we get to the bedroom," I said cheekily.

"You're probably right, plus Lili and Madelaine really want to meet you."

Well, that confirmed it. The two co-stars Camila wanted me to meet were the beautiful Lili Reinhart and the equally gorgeous Madelaine Petsch.

"Come on, let's go," she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out the door. We got in her car and went back to her place. She hadn't had the door to her place open for more than a few seconds before four different hands grabbed me and pulled me inside.

"Wow, Cami, you weren't lying, this guy's cute," Lili said.

"Yeah, he's hot," Madelaine quickly added.

"God you two, he hasn't been here ten seconds and you're already fawning over him," Camila said, closing the door behind her.

Madelaine and Lili ceased their touching of me as we stood in Camila's foyer.

"Ironic, seeing as you'd barely known him ten minutes before you had his cock in your mouth," Madelaine joked with a smirk.

"Well, I-we-uh, whatever."

The four of us now stood there in silence, the awkwardness beginning to grow.

"Alright, are we gonna fuck or not? Cami promised some good dick and I've yet to get any from you yet." Madelaine's blunt nature of speaking caught me slightly off guard, though I couldn't act like fucking these three girls hadn't been on my mind already.

I glanced over at Cami who gave me a nod and a wink, which I took as an ok for Madelaine and me to begin. I pulled the 5'4 redhead to me and pressed my lips against hers. This was a kiss of pure lust, our tongues fighting for dominance, both of our sets of hands grabbing anything they could. Mine landed directly on her ass, while hers landed on my now rock-hard cock. She began to moan into my mouth as I caressed her soft cheeks, as I moaned into hers while her recently manicured hands traced the outline of my bulge.

"Probably not the best idea to do this in front of a door with so many windows," Lili commented, prompting us to move to a more discrete location.

I took her advice and scooped up the redhead I was currently making out within my arms. We continued our attack on each other's mouths as I began to make my way upstairs, while Camila and Lili quickly followed my lead.

"Bedroom?" I asked once we'd reached the top of the stairs.

"Right there," Camila responded, pointing to the first room on the left. I entered the large bedroom and threw Madelaine down onto the soft mattress. She giggled as she began rapidly undressing. I did the same, quickly discarding myself of my shoes, socks, shirt, pants, and boxers. As I stood in front of the now nude Madelaine, my erect dick pointing right at her, I could hear moaning and laughing coming from behind me. I turned to see Camila and Lili making out just as passionately as Madelaine and I were.

"Hey," I heard the naked redhead speak. I turned my head to immediately become blinded by a pink set of slightly damp panties. They fell off my face as quickly as they'd landed, which opened up my eyes to Madelaine's nude form.

"You gonna watch those two or are we gonna get started?" It took me a second to respond to Madelaine as I gazed over her gorgeous body. Her luscious curves, her medium-sized breasts, her toned stomach, and her thin landing strip were all areas I couldn't wait to get my hands on.

"How do you wanna start?" I asked, giving my cock a few slow strokes to ensure full hardness.

"However you want is fine with me. I'm all yours."

Hearing her say this made my cock jump, which in turn, made Madelaine laugh.

"Oooh, I guess you like the idea of having your way with me."

"Who wouldn't?"

I didn't wait for a possible response to my rhetorical question and instead dove in to resume our making out. As our lips clashed together, I couldn't resist reaching up and giving Madelaine's breasts a few rubs. I held her full breasts in my hands, lightly circled her nipples with my pointer fingers, and occasionally gave them a light pinch.

"Mmmmm," Madelaine moaned as I continued to toy with her sensitive nipples, "That's enough foreplay. I want to feel that thing inside me."

"My pleasure," was all I said as I thrusted forward, penetrating Madelaine with every inch of my hard-as-steel member.

"Ooooh shiiit," Madelaine loudly groaned, gaining the attention of her now nude costars.

"Woooo, take that cock Madi!" Lili exclaimed

"Yeah, give her all of that big dick!" Camila added.

I took the shouts from her friends as encouragement to fuck the short actress under me even harder. My thrusts became shorter and rougher, I was pistoning my cock in and out of Madelaine at lightning speed.

"Yes...yes...oh god...yes," Madelaine let out between light moans. I was taking her breath away as I continued to fuck her tight pussy as hard as I could.

"God, that is so fucking hot," I heard from not too far behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Camila climbing up on the bed to the right of me, while Lili did the same on my left.

"I bet that cock feels so good," Lili started, "Tell us how good it feels, Madi."

Madelaine continued letting out hot and heavy breaths, attempting to get the words out to let her friends know how amazing she felt.

"Oh...it feels...so....fucking...good," she said in between quick inhales and loud exhales.

"And how does this tight pussy feel wrapped around this thick cock?" Camila asked, bringing a finger over to play with Madelaine's clit. Madelaine's groans became louder and more powerful as she was brought closer to orgasm.

"It feels incredible. She's so fucking tight."

"Oh, just wait 'till you feel my ass. That'll teach you a whole new meaning of the word." Camila said with a wink.

The thought of fucking Camila's famous bubble butt was bringing me close to the edge. I knew it would be a close race between me and Madelaine for who would cum first. However, Camila proved to be a great held as her toying with Madilaine's clit was enough to get her over the edge in just another minute.

"HOLY FUCKING FUCK!" Madelaine yelled, her core tightening, her mouth reshaping into an "O", and her legs straightening out as the feeling of orgasm filled her entire body. I slowed my thrusts a great bit as Madelaine's body continued to convulse. Once she had relaxed and started to catch her breath, I pulled my cock from within the confines of her tight twat and saw that it was covered in the redhead's orgasmic juice.

"Mmmmm, that looks great. Mind if I give it a taste?" Lili asked, giving me puppy dog eyes as if there was any chance I could possibly say no.

"Go right on ahead," I told her, to which she quickly responded by smiling and laying on her stomach, and then quickly taking the head of my wet cock into her mouth. Lili moaned on my dick as she got a taste of Madelaine's juices. As I enjoyed the feeling of Lili's soft lips wrapped around my sensitive cockhead, I was taken out of my state of pure gliss by two hands grabbing onto my head and turning it to the side.

"Come here, stud," was all I heard as Camila pulled me into a deep, lust-fueled kiss. I could feel the actress's tongue enter my own mouth and move around. I reciprocated the kiss and brought out my own tongue to play with hers. Camila's mouth tasted, to me, probably as good as my cock tasted to Lili. It wasn't long into my making out with Camila that I was getting very close to cumming, and I pulled away from Camila's delicious lips to let Lili know that I was close.

"Oh, fuck, Lili, I-I'm gonna cum," I told her, as I sighed from the pleasure her mouth was bringing me.

Lili let my dick slip from her mouth with a *pop* sound and started to quickly jerk my spit-drenched cock.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to see if your cum tastes as good as your dick." Once she was done speaking, Lili popped me right back into her mouth and sucked me off at a pace she hadn't reached until now. It didn't take her long to get me over the edge. I let out a deep groan as I began to fill the blonde actress's mouth with my load. Several powerful shots of semen burst into her mouth, which Lili took like a champ. When I'd finished, and Lili released me from her warm mouth, she didn't let a single drop escape her lips.

"Give me some of that," Camila said, moving across the bed and pushing Lili onto her back. I watched as the Brazillian actress rolled her blonde costar on top of her as they passed my load between them. Even though I had just came barely a minute ago, the sight of two of the hottest women on TV feeding my seed to each other kept me from going completely soft. I sat back against the headboard and watched the rest of Camila and Lili's show. Madelaine was still lying on her back but had completely recuperated from her orgasm.

"Since they're tasting you, why don't you get a taste of me?" Madelaine propositioned me, to which I happily obliged. I didn't say a word as I positioned myself between Madelaine's pale legs and began to play with her recently fucked snatch. I ran my tongue down and across her slit, tapping against her clit every now and then to get Madelaine to release a light moan. I spread her lips with my fingers so I could get a good taste of her juicy cunt. I was only down there a few minutes before I felt two pairs of hands pull me away from the redhead's fiery snatch.

"What the fuck?!" Madelaine shouted, "I was getting close."

"Sorry Madi, but you already came once and neither one of us has cum yet," Camila told her friend. Madelaine, while annoyed she wasn't going to get her orgasm, understood that Camila and Lili desvered orgasms of their own.

"You know, I know how we can all get our own pleasure at the same time," I told the Riverdale trio.

"Now that's what I like to hear," Madelaine exclaimed with glee.

I told the girls what to do and we all got into position. Lili laid down on the bed, with Madi sitting on her face, and Camila between her legs on her hands and knees, with me positioned behind her. As the girls began feasting on each other, I began to rub my dick between Camila's folds. She let out a moan as I lubed up my cock to prepare for me fucking her ass. I parted her lips with my rod before entering her love tunnel. The feeling of Camila's tight vaginal walls around my dick was heavenly, but it only lasted for a few minutes before I withdrew my cock, which made her let out a sigh. My dick wasn't free for long as I quickly aimed and thrusted towards her other, even tighter hole to which she responded with a loud moan of approval.

"Yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me good, baby!" The Brazillian actress yelled for me to fuck her harder as she resumed eating out her blonde friend, who also was eating out their red-haired friend.

The four of us continued in this position, each of us getting our own pleasure for a while until each of the girls' orgasms began to pop off. Madelaine was the first to go, gushing over Lili's face just a fair few minutes after we'd begun, due to her already being close when we started. Lili was the next to go off, and the sight of her beautiful face contorting due to her orgasm was getting me close to my second orgasm as well. Luckily for me, Camila came before I had the chance to myself. I began to retract my cock from her bowels once she came down from her orgasmic high, but she reached under her and grabbed a hold of my dick before I could back away.

"What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing," I told her, confused by her question.

"You're not going anywhere until you fill me up." Camila turned her head back to me, flipping her hair in the process, and shot me a sexy wink that made me regret ever pulling out of the beautiful, brown actress in the first place. I quickly aimed my cock at her opening a second time before filling her gloriously tight hole with my member.

"Mmmmm, shit, yes, rail my ass! Fuck me like you own me!" Camila shouted as I pounded her Latina ass as hard as I could. I roughly gripped her hips and watched her cheeks clap as I slammed my hips into her. Her cheeks rippled and bounced off of me as I fucked Camila's ass with everything I had.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I roughly groaned as I shot my second load of the day into the Veronica Lodge actress. Even though it was my second load, I fired off what felt like more shots into Camila than I did into Lili. After I fired everything I could into Camila, I fell back onto the bed and tried to catch my breath.

My dick was soon filling another hole as Madelaine got between my legs and took my member all the way down her throat.

"Oh shit," I said, gripping the back of Madelaine's head as she deepthroated me. I lifted my hips slightly, tapping the back of Madelaine's throat with the tip of my cock. I pulled back out, as Madelaine pulled off of me.

"Mmmm, you girls were right, he tastes so good."

"I told 'ya," Lili exclaimed, getting next to Madelaine and beginning to stroke me.

"Move over, Mads, I want a taste," Camila chimed in, scooting between her blonde and redhaired friends and taking me into her mouth. While Camila was taking care of my cock, Lili and Madi lowered themselves and each took one of my balls into their mouths. The feeling of all three of their mouths on me at once would've brought me over the edge by now if I hadn't already cum twice, but the feeling was still indescribable. I let the three of them continue to work me for a few more minutes until I had us all change positions.

I laid down on my back and had Lili climb on top of my member, riding me for a few minutes before she hopped off and was quickly replaced by Camila. She did the same as Lili, riding me for a few minutes, before climbing off and Madelaine taking her place. The girls each continued to use me as their human dildo through an orgasm for each of them before I could feel my third orgasm start to build up.

I knew that after this orgasm, I was going to be finished for quite a while so I wanted to finish it off the perfect way. All four of us climbed off the bed, and the girls got onto their knees, cheek to cheek as I stroked myself to my third and final orgasm.

"Yessss, come on, cum for us, baby," Madelaine cheered me on.

"Yeah, come on, feed us that tasty spunk," Lili continued.

"Do it, babe, cover us in your jizz," Camila added.

The dirty talk from the three beauties below me was too much for me and I exploded across all three of their faces. The first shot landed across Madelaine's pale skin, and the second landed on her left cheek, before I turned over and fired the next three shots onto Camila's right cheek and mouth, and finished by firing the final two shots onto Lili's lips and tongue. Camila lapped up the last bit of cum that formed at my tip, before I sat down on the edge of the bed, completely out of breath.

The three girls began licking and cleaning each other, and although it was very erotic, I knew that it wouldn't be enough to keep me fully hard. Once the girls had seized cleaning each other, they laid down on the bed with me, all of us presumably very tired.

"Well, that sure was a fun way to introduce you," Camila said to me, which got a good chuckle out of all of us.

The four of us laid in bed for a while until I started to get up, ready to return home.

"You're leaving already?" Madelaine asked.

"Yeah, it was great to meet you two, but I'd best return home," I told the three starlets as I began gathering my clothes.

"You could do that," Camila started, standing up and heading down the small hallway inside the bedroom, "or we could all clean up in this ridiculously large shower."

"All in favor of showering say 'aye'," Lili said, which was followed by all three girls repeating the word.

"Looks like you're overruled, so put those clothes down and follow us," Madelaine said, as she and Lili got up, and pulled me towards the bathroom.