Highlights from a Lodge Xmas Party

Story Info
A formal holiday party at the Lodge. Celeb fucking ensues.
23.3k words
4.67
23.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 2019

"Let's go-oooo..." Anya Taylor-Joy told me in a sing-song voice as she leaned her head to the side.

"What for?" I asked, only pausing long enough to say it. Then I went right back to kissing her along the neck.

"Because the party has already started," Anya said while looking up at the ceiling, desperately trying to resist the urge to get back in bed again. She patted me on the chest as she turned and began to walk away. "Later..."

I watched her cross the room, taking in every detail of her meticulously planned outfit. Anya was wearing an icy-blue dress. The material was silky, with a thin layer of lace over the top, slightly dimming the silk as it reflected the light. The dress was held at her shoulders by thin straps, but they were barely needed. The dress was tight against Anya's entire chest, pressing her cleavage into a nice tease, as well as pulling tightly against her flat stomach. Around the back, it hugged her hips, and framed her ass in a way that accentuated each of them nicely, but allowed her to move freely, as did the slit in the skirt that allowed one leg to peak out with every step she took. Add to that a pair of matching heels, and she had quite the look. But that wasn't even all. To match the theme, Anya had done her makeup with very cool tones, accentuating her eyes with a similarly icy blue. The big standout was the bright red lipstick she had on. Her blonde hair was down at her shoulders, but she accessorized it by putting tiny jeweled snowflakes in it. She shimmered as she walked, looking amazing to the point that I forgot to follow her for a moment.

"Ahem," she called as she turned to look back at me. "If you don't hurry you won't be able to watch me walk away anymore."

"Sorry," I said as I snapped back to reality and started to follow her. We got to the door, and she took my arm so we could walk together. We set off from my room to the first floor, where the party had just begun.

It was finally Christmas time at the Lodge. It wasn't officially Christmas, but this was the day everyone set aside for us to have this party. It was a two-day affair this year: Day 1 being a formal cocktail party throughout the house, and Day 2 was going to be a Christmas morning pajama party. I couldn't tell which one I was looking forward to more until I saw Anya in her dress, and knew there'd be an entire room full of girls dressed the same way waiting downstairs. The two of us walked down the stairs to the party, with Anya clinging to my arm the entire way. The music was heard in the hallway, but it was once we started down the stairs that the full breadth of the party started to hit us.

I had had the house decorated earlier in the week. A few hired hands with very tall ladders had scaled up the entirety of the foyer to string garlands, hang lights, all that stuff. The only detriment was that I hadn't lit them prior to tonight, wanting to withhold the surprise. Anya stared up in awe as we walked into the glow of the dim, white lights. It gave the entire place a wonderful glint, lighting the room enough to see normally, but giving everything a dusky, dream-like quality. That aesthetic continued throughout the house. The bar was decked out the same way, as well as the lounge with the addition of a very large Christmas tree in the corner of the room.

The party was arranged so it could spill out into any room of the house, but since it was early and we were still expecting arrivals, there was nobody in the foyer enjoying the lights. Nevertheless, the grand open space of the foyer made it almost like a ballroom, with the slick marble floor and the music reverberating throughout the house. As soon as Anya and I were at the bottom of the stairs I walked her to the center of the floor.

She took my hand as I twirled her around, we dipped back from each other, and then pulled ourselves back together in a fast dance. I ended up with a giggling Anya with one hand on the back of my head and the other in my own. My other hand was firmly on her ass. She leaned in, and ran her leg up my own as we started to kiss. Anya let out a quiet moan of desire as her tongue slid around mine, and my hand pulled her ass into me harder.

"Whoopsy, don't mind me..." came a voice accompanied by the clicking of high heels. Anya and I both turned and saw Lucy Hale crossing the room, going from the kitchen to the bar room. She was wearing a very nice red cocktail dress that was short enough to show most of her legs, which looked extra good from the red heels she had on.

"Oh no you don't," Anya called back to her, and then beckoned her over with one finger. Lucy giddily skipped over to us, and then Anya reached around her shoulders with one hand, pulling her in for a kiss as well. Anya and Lucy's full, bright red lips firmly pressed together, and they held it in place for several seconds. Then they kissed again with Anya's tongue leading toward a heavy makeout, and Lucy's flicking up against her's as they passionately kissed.

I reached my hand around Lucy's back and held her against Anya and I as we made a triangle. Lucy turned her head and began to kiss me next, her tongue slipping directly from Anya's onto mine. Then Anya kissed me, and we all looked at each other. I realized I had one hand on Anya's ass and the other on the back of Lucy's thigh. I got a nice feel of her tight ass before Anya yanked me by my tie again.

"Come on, we'll all be late."

I obeyed, following along as the two of them started to walk again. We hurried to the bar, where music was playing the loudest, and also the crowd noise was seemingly centralized. Lucy entered before Anya and I, and quickly found Sarah Hyland waiting for her. The two shared a hello kiss and then went further into the room. Sarah was wearing a flowy white dress that had a very deep neckline. She was also already carrying a glass of the punch that had been brought in bulk. It had just the right amount of kick, while maintaining the holiday spirit. I could tell from walking in that it was being enjoyed quite liberally. Anya and I entered the room arm in arm and were greeted by a sea of girls, most of whom already had a glass of it.

"Good evening everyone!" I called out as we walked into the room. A loud cheer went up from the girls, all of whom were now looking at me from every corner of the room. I did a quick spin around just to get a sense of who was here. The place was packed, even more so than it had been on Halloween.

Anya merged into the crowd, going over and standing next to Emilia Clarke, who was wearing a very nice dark blue dress that went down to her ankles, showing off the shimmery silver heels she was wearing. On the other side of Anya was Ana De Armas, who I had been thanking god for, for the last month. She was a recent addition to the Lodge, and she was every part the minx that she seemed to be. The stretches of passion with her lasted days even the first time she came here. She'd been back twice since then, most recently for one night while Anya was already staying over. She somehow wore out both me and Anya together before she even seemed to slow down. She was in a very tight, and very short pink dress that hugged her frame all the way down. It was strapless, and pushed up her cleavage, but it was her amazing legs going all the way down to her pink heels that had me staring.

I kept spinning to take in a faster view of the crowd. So, so many I didn't even register all the faces as I moved. Anya Taylor-Joy, Anna Kendrick, Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Hailee Steinfeld, Kiernan Shipka, Karen Gillan, Brie Larson, Natalie Dormer, Elizabeth Olsen, Aubrey Plaza, Alison Brie, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, Camila Mendes, Madelaine Petsch, Lili Reinhart, Milana Vayntrub, Kristen Bell, Jameela Jamil, Emma Dumont, Camren Bicondova, Lily James, Sarah Hyland, Hayley Atwell, Natalie Alyn Lind, Dove Cameron, Hannah Simone, Chloe Moretz, Joey King and Sabrina Carpenter connected at the hip. Cara Delevingne with Ashley Benson at her side. When I finally stopped looking I saw an unexpected sight. Kristen Stewart was standing there, which wasn't unusual as she was an occasional guest, but standing next to her was Naomi Scott, who had never been here before. My mind raced for just a moment, admiring her in her short black dress.

"Welcome everyone, to the party. Merry Christmas or whatever you like, we're just here to have fun. I see plenty of you have already tapped the punch, so show of hands who is planning on spending the night?"

Almost every hand in the bar shot up, thank god.

"Wonderful, fewer sober rides needed to be arranged that way. The only other thing is, the house may be close to capacity at this point, so I'm hoping that some of you can double up rooms?"

Eyes looked to and fro, with girls taking a look at each other, some waggling their eyebrows suggestively, others high-fiving, and some just staring and scheming for how they can get the girl they want to room with them.

"Also good. Well, that's it, everyone welcome, make yourselves at home like usual, and enjoy the night." As I talked, Kiernan Shipka scooted up to me happily carrying a glass of the punch. She gave it to me as I finished talking, and then I downed the whole thing to a round of cheers from the room.

Of course as soon as I was finished, I leaned down and gave Kiernan a kiss right on her pretty red lips. She was wearing a silver dress with a slightly flouncy skirt, and silver heels. The whole thing showed off her petite frame while still teasing her perky tits. She kissed back and then gave me one of her cute grins as we pulled away.

The room began to break apart a little. Some of the girls left, knowing there were other rooms full of stuff to do for the party. The dining room had food, the lounge had music, the deck out back was very festive with decor, and the other back rooms of the first floor had a few games and other things setup.

"Please find me later?" Kiernan whispered at me before she started to back away. I gave her a wink, and she smiled back before turning around and joining a tiny clique made up of her, Chloe Moretz, Joey King, and Sabrina Carpenter.

I looked around, and Anya was leaning against the bar casually. She had a tube of lipstick in her hand, and was reapplying it slowly while her eyes turned to look at me again. The funny thing was, she was holding the lipstick in a way that left her index finger free. That's when I saw her beckon me closer with that finger, and then she pointed toward the door. I nodded, and Anya turned and began to stride out of the room confidently.

I moved to follow, only having to stop a couple times. Emma Stone, who we hadn't seen in forever, looked delightful in a blue dress and required a hello. As did Ana De Armas, who beamed in the middle of the room as she talked to a few people. She smiled as she saw me approach.

"So this is what the parties are like?" Ana said. For a moment I couldn't answer, because Aubrey Plaza had aggressively pulled my head to hers for a quick makeout.

"Yes, in a nutshell," I said as Aubrey bit my ear between her teeth in a show for Ana.

"I'm mad I've missed so many," Ana said with an amused smirk.

"We'll make up for it tonight in that case."

Ana's lips turned up in a coy grin, and she seemed to blush just a bit. For as fiery as she was in bed, she seemed almost cutesy and naive in the moments leading to that.

I continued again, and was stopped in the hall outside the bar. Kristen Stewart was standing in it with Naomi Scott at her side. I made a mental note to talk to Kristen later about this, because despite how pleasant of a surprise it was to see Naomi here, bringing a new girl to the Lodge without prior discussion is a very big no no.

"Hey, hey, hey, come here," Kristen pumped her arms in and beckoned me closer with both hands. She was the closest thing to a 'bro' that was here sometimes, but really that just meant she was aggressively appreciative of the hotness of those that were here. Kristen was wearing black pants, a button up white shirt, and a black suit jacket with sleeves that only went slightly past her elbow. Next to Naomi in her black dress, one would think they were going to a prom together.

"Hey man," Kristen said as she closed herself in on me, wrapping me up in a hug and squeezing me as hard as she could until I did the same. I put my arms around her slender waist and she leaned into the hug, pressing her lips against my ear and whispering, "Please believe me when I say she is very, very cool."

I said nothing in response until Kristen broke the hug and then gestured to Naomi. "And of course this is Naomi..."

"Naomi, hello, lovely that you could join us this evening," I said as I shook her hand. She gave me a polite smile back and daintily shook my hand before she folded her hands behind her back.

"Thank you so much for having me, it's absolutely gorgeous here," Naomi said, attempting to sound polite and not addressing the elephant in the room. The only reason Kristen would be bringing her up here was if she'd already had her pussy, and judging by what I knew of Kristen's approach to relationships with girls, Naomi should have plenty to say about their activities.

"Thank you, excuse me please, enjoy the party," I said as I started walking again. Didn't want to lose Anya. Kristen took Naomi by the hand and led her down the opposite hallway. I hurried back into the foyer, and saw Anya turn back to look at me before she stealthily slipped through the door of the study, and then closed it behind her.

I weaved my way through a few girls that were heading through the foyer, and then ducked behind the pillar nearest the door to the study. With only a few of them still in the room, facing the other way, I slipped quietly through the door into the study. Anya was on the far side of the room, nonchalantly running her finger along the spine of some of the books. She turned her head and saw me standing there just as I closed the door behind me. She took a few steps forward, closing in on the ladder that lets you access the books on the higher shelves, and then wrapped her hand around one of the rungs as she stood there.

I crossed the room with a rush, hurrying toward her. Anya stiffened up as I did, taking her hand off the ladder and standing up even straighter than before. I was over to her in seconds, and the two of us instantly wrapped around each other. Her hands went around my shoulders as I grabbed her around the waist, the leg at the slit of her dress slid out and wrapped around mine, and our lips came together in perfect synchronization. The first kiss was over instantly, because we went straight to making out, our lips desperately trying to get another kiss even before one was finished. Anya's tongue slid around mine, and when I went to put my own into her mouth, she locked her lips around it and sucked it once before we went back to kissing. The fabric of her dress balled up in my hands as I grabbed her ass and hips to keep her pulled against me, and Anya put her arms even more tightly around my shoulders. Then she let her hands drop down.

Anya's hands came down as she pulled her hips back just a bit. She gave herself enough room for her hands to reach in, and then she grabbed my belt and pulled it open with one motion. Her hands remained there as she grabbed the waistband of my pants, pulling at it urgently. With some fumbling of momentarily shaky fingers, Anya undid and unzipped my pants, and then reached in with one hand. Despite being trapped by my dress pants, my cock was already getting hard, and Anya's hand rubbed against it as it pointed down against my leg. She breathed a quiet moan into my mouth as she felt it, and then used both hands to pull it out.

"Hurry..." she whispered as her hands stroked my cock.

I reached down and grabbed her by the ass, lifting her up as if she were nothing. Anya breathed out another moan, always loving it when she felt tiny in my arms, and then grabbed a rung of the ladder with one hand while the other grabbed my shoulder. Her legs quickly wrapped around me, with one completely exposed sticking out from the slit of her dress and the other taking the swishy skirt material with it. With my cock in my hand, I pushed my hips forward until I felt her pussy against the tip of my cock. One steady push, and I slid right inside Anya's almost dripping pussy.

Anya breathed out a sharp moan as we stared at each other, my cock just sitting in her pussy for the moment. She held onto the ladder with one hand while I kept her lifted and pushed up against the bookcase, and then I felt her legs tighten around my waist. She was half begging and half forcing me to start thrusting into her, and accompanied this by running her free hand to the back of my head and pulling me in for another kiss. I held her up by the ass, returned the kiss, and started to thrust into her.

She began to breathe heavily, stifling the deep husky moans she would usually let out when things first started to get going. It seemed she was trying not to attract any attention to our little tryst, lest we be interrupted by other party goers. Even when we broke off our kiss so we could stare into each other's eyes, she just continued to breathe hot breath into my face, the rate she was inhaling and exhaling telling me that my cock was doing its job.

There were other ways I could tell that as well. Anya's pussy felt absolutely soaked, to the point where I made sure not to pull out too far with each thrust for fear of slipping out of her. Every thrust up into her pussy pushed her against the book case a little harder, but the angle I was going into her made it feel absolutely amazing. After only a couple minutes of thrusting I had to let out a moan of my own. Anya quickly stopped it by putting her hand over my mouth, and then locking her lips onto it as well.

"Cum into me..." she breathed as our lips barely touched.

That was all she needed to say. Seemingly by Anya's magic alone, my cock started to feel it, and I was so close that my thrusts changed immediately. The slow, steady slides into Anya's pussy turned into a sudden series of thrusts that kept her back wedged against the bookcase as my cock pulled back a few inches only, and then slid all the way back into Anya each time. Anya kissed once more, opening her eyes and staring at my face. My expression tightened as I got closer, and I lost myself for a moment just pounding into Anya's pussy. Then I lost it completely. My eyes opened, Anya and I stared at each other, and I started to cum.

Anya kept her eyes fixed on me, her open-mouth breathing heavily while she flashed a pleased smirk at me. She loved seeing me cum, the way my face changed the moment I started to let it go. It was like a personal victory for her. I thrust into her and felt my cum start to pump out deep into her pussy, as Anya kept her legs wrapped tight around me to ensure that I put it nowhere else. My orgasm was hard, and fast, and soon I had pushed every bit of cum into Anya's pussy as I held her up. She leaned in and kissed me again, and then I slowly eased her back down until I heard her high heels click on the hardwood floor. She looked at me with her tiny, red-lipped smirk as I caught my breath.

"You didn't cum," I said as I leaned back into her again. My lips began to kiss her on the neck and down to her shoulders.

"Yes but you have other guests to attend to," Anya said in a tease.

"I don't care," I said as I kissed along the cleavage framed by her tight dress, and then sank to my knees.

Anya looked down at me with a smirk as my hands went under her dress and then ran up her legs. She lifted her leg through the part in her dress again, and allowed me to swish the other half aside to reveal her pussy. My cum was nowhere to be seen, and I had to smirk at myself how deep my cock must have been for my orgasm. Anya hiked her dress up on her hips a few more inches for good measure, and my tongue came out as I leaned in.