Breaking Jessi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her little slut mouth," I heard Kent say from behind me, and Brad grunted what I thought was agreement.

A moment later, he grabbed my head and started ramming it up and down his length, proving me right. And I was just adjusting to his control over me when several sharp smacks heated my ass. Moaning around the invading cock, I closed my eyes and waited for more. Sure enough, they came, each impact shaking my body and vibrating my clit.

Brad groaned then gasped, his hips bucking up against me as his hands held my head in place. I thought he was about to come, but I was wrong. He kept thrusting his dick up into my mouth, driving it against the back of my throat, gagging me while the spanking from Kent continued.

My pussy, which I was sure was soaking Kent's jeans, was as close to coming without any direct stimulation as I could remember it ever being, even the times Mark had fucked my face and I almost came. I knew that it would take just one more thing to put me over the edge. And that one more thing came when I glanced toward the front and saw Sheri leaning over the seat, thick nipples prominent under the form-fitting green fabric of her dress. Her eyes were unfocused, and I could see the driver's shoulder moving as he kissed at her neck. I didn't understand at first, then it hit me that he was finger fucking her as she watched me suck Brad's cock and receive a spanking from Kent.

My clitoris throbbed for several seconds, and after a particular sharp smack to my ass sent shivers up my body, I exploded into a whole-body orgasm, one that left me shaking even after my muscles relaxed. For a brief interlude, the rest of the world receded as I basked in the glow of my first ever orgasm without at least some direct contact with my pussy or clit. Then the reality of the cock thrusting in an out of my mouth intruded as thick, warm jets of cum filled gushed over my tongue.

At that same instant, Sheri let out a moan that rose to whimper. Seconds later, she shouted, "I'm coming!"

I opened my eyes just in time to see hers roll back while her face, neck, and chest flushed. I would've loved to have watched her more, but a groan from Brad brought my focus up to him. His hazel eyes were staring down at me, and I realized his cock was no longer spurting. I sucked hard on him, bringing out a few more drops of his cum, which was a little more bitter than Kent's but still delicious.

"Did you swallow yet?" the sandy-haired man asked me, and I shook my head even though I'd already downed some of it to keep from losing any.

"Show me," he continued, and I pulled away from his cock and opened my mouth wide, what was left of his jizz pooling around my tongue.

"Fuck, you have to see this, Kent," Brad said, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me up before turning me to face his friend.

Kent, who'd been rubbing my burning ass while Brad filled my mouth, stared at my wide-open lips and shook his head.

"Nasty little slut," he said, grinning.

I nodded, then closed my lips and swallowed. When it was all down, I showed Kent then Brad my empty mouth. All the while, Sheri looked on, her green eyes shining.

TO BE CONTINUED...