All Comments on 'Breaking Jessi Ch. 05'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KveldulfKveldulfover 3 years agoAuthor
Coming soon

A new installment of <i>Breaking Jessi</i> should be posted in the next week or so. A plethora of life issues have kept me from posting since the spring, but that should all be behind me now. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward...

To the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And???? Sad it's uncompleted. On other hands... what a hell of a mess I just read? At chapter 5 the protagonist still not improved on her pathetic conditions, still no help whatsoever, still nobody is nice with her, I hoped for that Kent, but no the nice one had to be the other one, Sheri's. Then I hoped the blond dude was nice, but no. Like... she doesn't deserve to be treated as a human being... Everybody is taking advantage of her sexually, because she is available, but in a very twisted way. Then everybody acts making her feel less then. Also she looks like she was horribly abused as a child and a teen.

I honestly didn't find any of the sex in this story vaguely arousal or passionate. There's this sad emotional unfulfillment that sits and stays, there's no emotion whatsoever, it is just climax after climax. I read some chapter of the previews polyamorous story and still. It feels just cruel to the girl. A small breast girl has normally to deal with a lot of jealousy, insecurity, bullism, and in some case also sexual and emotional frustration and loneliness... should the one with this particular feature being unloved and left out from any good relationships in your stories? Why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous