Breaking Joan

Story Info
Joan pushes her limits to earn Master's approval.
1.1k words
4.17
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan's teeth clamped down on the rubber ball strapped across her face that muffled her whimpers as a tear made its way down her face from beneath the blindfold. The fat, hairy belly of her current Sir slapped unrelentingly against her small, rounded buttocks, and she wished she could reach between her legs to stop him from squeezing her bundle. She might have welcomed his attention to her cocklet with its smooth pink pills on a different night, but her poor bottom was screaming.

She hadn't believed it would be possible for her slender stem to jet its bright pearl ropes across her white belly and tender tits for the third time, not with her hands bound in the leather mitt behind her back. But she had cum once again under the relentless battery against her bruised little prostate, reaching a frantic climax of pleasure that wiped all the pain and discomfort from the surface of her mind as that good Sir had grunted and graced her slack, oozing cubby with his seed.

She'd lain there happily for a few moments. She was exhausted, her joints cramping from the restraints and her entrance complaining loudly from the Sirs' attentions, but proud of her accomplishment. She'd achieved Master's unspoken but clear goal for her that evening: not once, not twice, but three times she had managed to dribble and spurt her body's nectar for him, without once being given leave to touch herself. She was sleepily wondering if Master might let her eat the scraps under his own table as a reward when she felt another set of footsteps approaching.

Master has come to unlock me she thought dreamily, her lips drawing as best they could into a smile around the rubber ball when she heard a belt jangling as it was unfastened. Confusion gave way to panic as another Sir took the place of the last, tracing what her experienced bottom could tell to be quite a large blessing of Cock over the cleft of her ass.

He lined his pole up against her smarting flesh. She did her best to explain his mistake to him through the ball gag; she had done more tonight than Master had ever asked of her before, now was not time for Sirs but for Rest and maybe later Food. Her protests gave way to a muffled shriek as the Sir drove his fist upward into the tender purse between her legs for her insolence, and seizing the tiny waist that flowered into her luscious little behind he rammed his manhood into her body with one thrust.

When she'd regained control over herself she could barely stop the tears flowing from her eyes; she had disappointed Master. She had met his gift of another Sir with wretched ingratitude and selfishness, even tried to use Words in the presence of the Sir, all to gratify her greed and sloth. Her lower lip trembled against the ballgag as she silently swore never again to question Master, shamefully hoping in the back of her mind that he would somehow hear her resolution and find it in his heart to forgive her.

She was still repeating her vow in her head as the Sir with the large blessing of Cock stiffened; he graced her cheek with a slap that set her head spinning and she sobbed her thanks against the gag (careful not to try to use Words again) as he baptised her inside.

She relaxed slightly, happy that some small corner of her debt to Master had been erased as a taste of blood reached her tongue. She did not allow herself to feel disappointment as another Sir stepped in; she forced herself to revel in the knowledge that the momentary discomfort from her raw, bruised nether regions would soon shrive her of the terrible sin she had comitted in questioning Master. Another Sir, and another and another came to fill her with their anointments, until she lost count and faith.

Her belly ached with the quantity of blessings she had received this evening, and the good Sirs had taken to inserting a plug between their rounds, though it could not completely stop the slow trickle down her thighs to a pool that squelched beneath her flesh as her tiny body rocked back and forth under the merciless raping. Had her arms had not gone numb long ago, besides being confined to Master's leather mitt, she could imagine running her hand down her slender frame to find a belly swollen like a pregnant sow's with their cum.

As the Sir with the hairy belly continued to slap wetly against the raw, red, sagging hole that had once been her pale little flower, Joan's resolve finally broke. She thrashed uselessly against her bindings, screaming and slobbering against her gag for Master or the Devil to help her but to please remove the gift of Cock that continued to pump into her wrecked body.

Her torment seemed to please the Sir; he seized her tiny cock and balls by the base and squeezed until Joan's voice broke, leaving a wet, rattling cough coming from behind the gag as his great hairy orbs gathered and tensed, forcing yet another extended blessing of cum into her distended belly. He stayed firmly planted, his purple veined cock buried to the hilt as its last offerings dribbled into the teeming sea of sperm from dozens of different men.

After a few moments Joan began to squirm again, trying to scream through a swollen vocal cords as the pressure and heat rose to unbearable levels in her swollen tummy; the good Sir had decided to relieve his swollen sack of a bladder into her as well. After at least two minutes the Sir gave a satisfied sigh, and taking a massive plug from the table next to him he slowly withdrew his gift of Cock, roughly ramming the plug in its place to contain the contents of her churning belly.

Joan lost herself in blackness for a merciful space of minutes, until Master's voice wrenched her back into consciousness. "You've been honored with a precious lesson tonight, Child. Tonight you learned to give up hope. You cannot appease me. You cannot earn anything from me. You are mine; how could I owe anything to that which I own?" His wisdom echoed through her broken mind the rest of the night, and she silently worshipped him for the new freedom she enjoyed as he bathed her, fucked her, and finally led her to her crate for Rest: she had never been meant to endure. Merely to suffer.