Breaking Me In Pt. 01

Story Info
Teen girl pressured to give up virginity.
1.6k words
4.33
36k
74
5

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous as I got ready for the party. Mike and I had been dating for a few months and this was the first time we'd be going to a social event as a couple. I had just turned 18 a couple of weeks before, and while my face was still round and innocent, my body had developed rapidly, and I liked to show it off... and Mike liked it when people saw.

Tonight I had dressed up in a tank top that accentuated my 32C breasts and the curve of my body, and a short skirt that I had to remember to cross my legs in.

Mike picked me up and as he drove us to the house the party was being held at, he reached over and rested his hand on my knee. He rubbed my leg gently, then started to move his hand further up under my skirt.

I batted his hand away, teasingly. We had been alone many times but I had only ever let him under my blouse a few times, and given him a few awkward hand jobs. I wanted to do more but I just wasn't ready to go further.

When we arrived, the house was noisy but nothing chaotic. It was mostly the guys from Mike's team, some more athletes, and their girlfriends. We had so much fun. Mike and I danced a few times, and the guys played beer pong and watched a football game on tv. Nothing crazy.

We had been there for a few hours when some of the couples started to leave. Mike was still watching the game, and I went to sit next to him. He put his arm around me and told me we'd head out as soon as the game was over. He called to another guy and asked him to bring me a drink while I waited for him. I took the drink and settled next to Mike. After a few sips, I suddenly felt very sleepy. I decided to get up and walk around - I didn't want to nap and not be able to sleep the rest of the night.

I stood up and the room started spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out. Mike stood up next to me and asked me if I was ok.

"I'm ok, I think... I just need to lie down."

Mike helped me upstairs into an empty bedroom and laid me down. He laid down next to me and kissed me deeply. I put my arms around him and opened my mouth to let his tongue explore my mouth. "I'm so sorry I interrupted your game... you can go back and finish it. I'll feel better after a litle while."

Mike caressed my cheek with his hand and said "It's just a game. I want to make sure you're ok. I love you."

I smiled and kissed him back. Now that I was laying down, I didn't feel as lightheaded, just a little foggy. He brought his hand down to my breasts and began to squeeze and fondle them. He began to kiss my neck, and put his other hand on my thigh. I put my hand down and pushed his away, but he pushed back this time.

"Come on, honey, I want to make you feel better. I promise this will feel so good."

"I'm not ready to go all the way yet, Mike... I want the first time to be special. Something I'll always remember."

Mike put his hand back and brushed a couple of fingers across the front of my panties. "Let me just touch it, baby. I can make it feel really good for you."

My head was still foggy and I no longer had the energy to resist. I allowed him to slip my panties off and part my legs. He slowly began to rub me between my legs, parting my pussy lips now and then. It felt good, and before long I could feel myself getting wet. Mike noticed I was responding and slipped a finger inside me. I was barely conscious but it felt so good I let out a soft moan. He slowly eased his finger in and out of me, and then he opened my legs wider, spread me open to fully expose my post private area, and ran his tongue over my slit, stopping to work on my clit for several minutes.

I had never been finger fucked or eaten out before, and I wished I weren't so tired.

Mike sat up suddenly. I couldn't see what he was doing at the end of the bed, but I heard his belt buckle and zipper. I opened my eyes to see him kneeling between my legs, about to position himself to take my cherry.

I sat up and tried to close my legs. "No, wait... I'm not ready. I don't want to do it like this."

He grabbed my arms gently and reassured me. "Shh, no baby, I promise I won't put it in you. Just let me rub the tip over it. You felt so good when I had my fingers in you, I just want to know how it feels when I'm actually between your legs."

I relaxed a little and laid back down. Part of what made me so nervous to have sex with him was that he was so big. 8 inches and very thick. I was afraid it would hurt.

Mike began to rub the tip of his cock over my pussy and put his fingers in me while he did that. I relaxed more as his motions made my body tingle, and I felt myself drifting off again.

I snapped to as I felt a sharp pain. I looked up and Mike was now slowly pushing the head of his cock into my exposed pussy. "Wait, no... please... you promised you wouldn't put it inside."

Mike pulled back a little and said "I'm sorry, baby... I can't help it. You're just so sexy laying there like that."

I shook my head. "No. Please get off, I want to get dressed."

Mike pushed himself further in. "I need to do it now, if I stop now I'll go crazy."

"Stop, not like this!"

Mike put a hand over my mouth and held me down with another. As I struggled weakly, he slowly pushed his cock all the way inside. I felt him tear me and the pain made me feel dizzy again.

He pulled out and pushed in slowly a few times, then began a steady rhythm. "Shhh... don't cry. This is what boyfriends and girlfriends do. You feel so good, baby. I knew you'd be so tight for me. I want to kiss you while I fuck you. Do you promise not to fight me anymore?"

I was limp from the drink and the initial shock of pain... I was no longer a virgin, there was no point in stopping him. I nodded and he uncovered my mouth. I whimpered and said "Mike, please... it hurts so much. It's so big, I can't take it."

He put his hands on my knees and opened my legs wider so he could get all the way in. "It always hurts girls the first time. Once you're broken in, it'll feel good every time after."

He began thrusting more urgently, and I shut my eyes against the tears that came. I felt bruised and raw, and with every stroke I felt shock waves of pain through my body.

After what seemed like an hour, he whispered "Oh, yes... I'm about to cum." My eyes shot open as I realized he had not put on a condom.

"Mike, you have to pull out. I'm not on the pill, I could get pregnant."

He continued thrusting without slowing and grunted "I'll try."

A few seconds later, he put his hands on my knees, spread my legs wide open, and pushed his cock all the way in with a moan. I felt his cock pulsing as he shot his hot cum deep inside my pussy. He looked up at me as he pulled out and said "Sorry I forgot to pull out. You just have a body that was made to cum inside of. I'll remember next time."

He collapsed next to me and I lay with my legs open. I could feel his seed dripping out of me, and I felt my face go hot with shame. I had begged him not to fuck me, and then not to cum in me, and he had done it anyway. I felt used and dirty.

Mike reached over and put his arm around me. "I'm sorry, babe. I know you wanted it to be different but when I saw your hot little body open for me, I just couldn't help it. Don't worry. We'll go get the morning after pill tomorrow, and if you get pregnant, I'll be there. I love you."

He kissed me deeply, and in spite of the pain between my legs and the worry that I might get pregnant, I believed him. I kissed him back. "I hurt down there. I don't know if I can do that a lot."

He reached down and slipped a finger inside again. "Like I said, girls never have a good first time. You have to be broken in. Once you've been fucked a few times, it'll feel good."

I nodded silently and tried to smile. I was thirsty now, and asked Mike if I could have some water.

"I brought your drink from downstairs, it's on the bedside table."

I finished the drink and laid down again. After a few minutes, I felt very sleepy again. As I faded away, I heard more voices in the distance.