Breaking My Bitch Girlfriend

Story Info
Turning my feminist prude girlfriend into a cumdump whore.
3.2k words
4.16
40.3k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College years were supposed to be a non-stop party. The best years of my life. Girls flowing as easily as the booze. Both cheap and dirty.

"Babe?" The whiny voice cut through the music that boomed throughout the house.

Two stories and a backyard with a pool bigger than my dorm room. This place had keggers lined up in every room, people packed floor to ceiling and a squad of young sorority pledges. Handing out drinks like candy, in bikinis so small that taking them off would decrease their sexiness. Not increase.

"Babe?! This party sucks. Take me home."

Every one of them was a sexual freak. Not just accepting the stares and attention they got, but actively encouraging it. Accepting payment for their drink service with slaps to the ass or a fondle or their tits.

"Are you even fucking listening to me babe? I want to go home now!"

"We haven't even been here an hour yet." I should have been out there enjoying it all, taking shots off of girls chests. Instead I was stuck on the sidelines with her.

Caitlyn used to be a nice girl. A fun girl. I knew her from back in highschool, and she'd been so chill and cool then. Smart and kinda preppy, but not the stuck up tight ass bitch she'd become.

"I'm tired of seeing these gender traitor sluts prance around letting misogynist pricks use them like pieces of meat."

God she just couldn't turn it off now. I don't know if it was from spending too much time online, from one of her college classes or just who she really was deep down inside, but she just couldn't stop with this stuff.

"They look like they're having fun to me." I could've argued more, but there wasn't any point.

I respected her for her feminism at first, encouraged it, but at some point she started seeing injustices where there were none. Like she cared more about getting to unleash a righteous fury than she did about being a real activist.

"How would you know how they feel?" She snapped back. "You're too busy looking at their tits to notice something like that."

It was so obvious she was jealous of them, not that she needed to be. With slender legs and curvaceous hips, a slim waist and a pair of tits that even the baggiest of clothes couldn't hide, she was a bombshell. Just as hot if not hotter than most of the serving girls. Her long brown hair had a natural curl and volume to it that framed her plump lips and deep hazel eyes. If she actually put some effort into her looks, like she used to, every guy here would be fawning over her.

"Can we not do this tonight?" I asked. "Can we just enjoy the party? Maybe you should have a drink."

"I don't want a drink. I want to be taken home" She scoffed. "We did your stupid party, now we need to go back and study."

"Enjoying the party?" From behind the couch I was slumped on came one of the serving girls, blonde and beautiful. The same slutty, excitable energy as the others, but with something different about her.

Instead of wearing the pieces of strings they called bikinis, she let her small perky tits hang free. Covered only by thick black crosses on her nipples that had 'Fuck me' written on them in a bold white. They contrasted well with her flawless pale skin that she had oiled up and glistening in the party lights. Her thin petite waist drawing your eyes down between her legs, where her fat pussy lips strangled the tiny G-string she wore. Making the thing useless at covering up anything a guy would want to see.

"What's a guy like you doing here all on his lonesome?" Her voice was so bubbly, so light. Brimming with excitement and sensual energy. She slipped herself onto my lap with a graceful ease. Wrapping her legs around mine and pressing her arms above my shoulder. Grinding herself onto me like a very well paid stripper.

"The fuck are you doing? Get off him whore!" Caitlyn screeched.

The blonde side eyed Caitlyn. Looking her up and down, and then staring back at me.

"She yours?"

"Excuse me? I'm not his fucking property bitch. I'm my own girl, until a slut like you who thinks she needs a man to be anything! You know it's girls like you who-"

Caitlyn kept on whining but the blonde wasn't listening. She kept those large expressive eyes on me.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Poor thing." She gave me a cute pout and then yelled down the hallway. "Alia, Lisa! Two Frigid Bitches, now!"

"Are you fucking ignoring me? Who the fuck do you think you are!"

"Bree, Bree Whiteholm." Bree smiled politely, letting the realisation wash over Caitlyn.

Caitlyn's loose lips had tightened up. So I asked the question I knew she dreaded the answer to.

"Whiteholm, as in, the Whiteholm?" I asked the girl who was still grinding her basically naked cunt over my hard cock. "Your family owns the whole university don't they?"

"Haha no not quite." She put her hands to her chin and thought for a second. "But yes, pretty much I suppose. Daddy has considerable influence over everything that happens here, and I in turn, have considerable influence over everything he does!"

Two more serving girls walked over to our corner of the room. A thin girl with smooth chocolate coloured skin, with gold chains wrapped around her wrists and waist. Her deep brown nipples showed through the thin white material of her bikini, making it obvious just how hard they were.

Those other girl was much thicker. Her top looked like it was seconds away from snapping and letting her double D cup tits loose. The tiny triangle of fabric covering her nipples barely did anything. Maybe covering up only half of her areola, leaving the rest of the puffy nipples open for anyone to see. She had a cute round face with brown eyes and long black hair. Korean maybe, though I wasn't remotely sure on that.

"Thanks girls, both of them are for her." She glanced over at Caitlyn, who still stood speechless. I knew she'd spent months studying to get a scholarship, her family couldn't afford a school like this without it.

And now she had just screeched at the one girl who had the power to take that all away.

"Both? Really?"

"Yes, both Alia." Bree told the dark skinned girl. "She needs them."

The girls surrounded Caitlyn, boxing her in and holding the drinks they had in her face.

"Oh no I don't-"

"As a guest in my house you'll accept the drink." Bree picked up my hand and placed it on her tit while she talked to Caitlyn. Making her watch me hold them. "Or you can leave."

Meekly Caitlyn watched me feel up this sexy blonde vixen. I could see how badly she wanted to knock the girl out and drag me out of here. Screaming at me the whole way home for daring to touch another woman.

She wouldn't dare say another word against her though, and she wouldn't dare leave me alone with her. That left her with only one option then.

"F-fine, just these drinks and then we're going home." Caitlyn went to take a glass, but the girl stopped her.

"Slow down angry girl." The Asian girl, Lisa I guess, said. "This is a special drink, you just relax."

Slowly the girl brought the drink to Caitlyn's lips as Alia slipped behind her. Holding her head up and opening her lips while she let her other hand run all over her body.

"I've never heard of 'Frigid Bitch' before." I said.

Bree just giggled, sliding her hands down my body and grabbing on to my pants.

"It's a very special drink. For a certain kind of girl" Slowly she lowered my pants, just enough to let my cock flop out. Letting it press against her tight stomach. Then she pushed her hips forward, rubbing her wet pussy up and down my rock hard shaft.

I bite down on my lip, suppressing any moans. My girlfriend was standing right next to us and this girl was rubbing her cunt over my bare cock. With the other two girls forcing her head up and slowly pouring the drink down her throat, she couldn't see us. But she had already finished one drink, and was about to be done with the other.

"Well?" Bree purred. Raising her eyebrows and slipping her G-string to the side.

I didn't need any more of an invitation. Thrusting my cock so far down her cunt I could see her stomach bulging.brees eyes rolled back and her fingers clenched around me, but she didn't make a sound. Clearly this girl wasn't a stranger to big dick.

"Pffttaah." Caitlyn finished the last drop and shook off the two girls. "Okay, I had the d-Drunk."

She moved her arms out to steady herself, despite standing still. Blinking fast and shaking her face. I'd seen her take double shots before and not look nearly affected. Just what the hell was in the drink?

"Careful there! Let me help you." Alia swept back in to hide Caitlyn steady. This time holding an arm over her tits and letting her hand drift under her pants.

"T-thank you... ummm..."

"You were about to leave?" Bree said, slowly rocking her hips on my cock.

Her pussy clenched around it as Caitlyn stared at us. Her eyes studying us, but unable to tell what was different. She couldn't see how deep I was inside Bree now. My cock taking her cunt raw right in front of her eyes.

"Y-yea... t-takes me home." She said to me.

"Ffff..fuck." I let out softly as Bree rode my cock harder. "Give me a minute."

Lisa walked behind me and leaned over the couch. Letting her soft fat tits act as a pillow for my head.

"Are you okay?" She asked Caitlyn as she rubbed my chest. "You look hot?"

"Wha? No.. I'm not..." Alia brought Caitlyn's shirt over her head, making sure to pull up her tits so they could drop back down. "H-hey! Don't touch me!"

"But don't you feel better now?" Alia said. Throwing Caitlyn's shirt to the ground.

"No! Get off me! Get off my boyfriend!" Caitlyn struggled but Alia held onto her.

"Still feeling hot? I know I'm stuffed." Bree smiled at her, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. "Why don't you take her pants off as well Alia?"

"No! Thas not!"

Alia dropped her pants to the floor before Caitlyn could finish, bringing her panties down as well. Guys from the party had started to gather around, cheering the girls on as Caitlyn struggled to stay standing while covering herself.

"Ssstop staring!" She yelled as Alia unhooked her bra. "Piigs."

The guys in the crowd watched on, letting her know just what they thought of her as blinding flashes captured the moment forever.

"Fuuuck babe help." Caitlyn begged me for help as Alia began sliding her hands over her body. Holding up her huge tits and then letting them flop back down and the guys cheered her on.

I didn't care to help her, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to. Bree was rocking back and forth on my cock so hard now, barely trying to conceal the fact that she was fucking me. Caitlyn was too far gone to notice now. Whatever they used on her was hitting in full effect, making her body go limp and her eyes dilate wide.

"Who wants to break in this cunt?" Alia had Caitlyn's cunt spread open, and was rubbing some unmarked lube into it. Three of her fingers gliding in and out of her tight hole.

"I got first dibs." A large man in a toga outfit pushed through the crowd. Through the thin sheet he wore I could see the outline of his cock. Larger than my arm and only getting thicker by the second.

"Don't wear the bitch out too hard now!" Alia shoved Caitlyn against the couch, making her lie on top of me. Ass raised up over the armrest. "Everybody else needs a turn!"

Bree was slamming her cunt down on my cock now. Wet plaping noises sounding like clockwork as she came on my dick. Using my girlfriend's back to steady herself as she pushed my cock deep enough to scratch her cervix. Her pussy clamping down on my cock, begging it to fill her womb with hot gooey cum.

"This slut on birth control?" The large man asked as he forced his meaty fingers into both Caitlyn's holes.

"Nah." She hated the idea of birth control. Hated that women were expected to take it while men didn't need anything. Anytime we fucked she made me do it with a condom, and she'd never been able to take my cock for long. Said she was just too tight to take it and I would have to accept that. "You can just take her raw though."

The man smiled, pulling out his cock and dropping it in her ass. I was already above average, but this guy was twice, maybe three times as big as I was.

"Hold on slut." The man said as he lined his cock up against her fat pussy. "Breaking in the livestock is my specialty."

In one fast motion he slammed his meatstick deep into her once tight hole. Demolishing it and rearranging her insides to match the shape of his cock.

"UUuhghhhHhhHhh fUuuUuuckkkkk." Caitlyn was drooling with her eyes rolling back. She could barely contain herself and the guy had only just put it in her. "UUhghh bahbe p-plheass shtop."

"Sorry babe, that's not me you're fucking." I leaned forward, grabbing on to Bree's tits and making out with her. "You're cheating on me."

"Whaa... I'm whaat?"

As my tongue dove down Bree's throat and my cock pounded on the door to her womb, I felt a set of tongues start to swirl over my balls. Alia and Lisa kneeled down below us and we're worshiping one each. Slurping them up and gently fondling them. Mixing it up by rimming my asshole and licking Bree's cunt juices off of my cock as it plapped in and out of her gushing pussy. Her second explosive orgasim making her squirt all over Caitlyn.

"Whaa... what's gone ONNNUGHGHHHhhGggUuhhh." Caitlyn screamed as the man began fucking her properly. His cock slamming into her ass cheeks so hard it shoved her further down the couch. He had to grab her legs and pull her back up so he could slam her back down again. No regard at all for her screams of half pleasure, half pain.

"Uhhh God... do you like that fat cock slut?" Bree spanked Caitlyn's ass with a surprising amount of force. "Is that big dick overriding your stuck up bitchy attitude?!"

Bree's words only spurred the man on, making him readjust Caitlyn to be facing upwards. Her eyes glazing over as he tits jiggled back and forth like the fuck toys they were. Her tongue slipping out if her mouth as she came on the fattest cock I've ever seen.

"UUuhhaaaaHhhHhh....more..." She whispered the words.

"What was that, whore?" Bree was riding me slowly now. Giving the two girls plenty of time to lick my shaft before sliding it back down I to her warm pussy. Slapping Caitlyn's tits to get her attention.

"Uugghh fuaa...fuuuck I need more!" She barely sounded like herself. I'd never heard her wound more desperate.

"Is that right? The little cock slut needs her holes stretched out further?"

"Ohhh fuuckkk ohhh fuuuuuUuck it fEeels soo guud!" Caitlyn kept moaning and ranting about cock until a guy came and stuffed her throat with one. Chocking her out to make her face fuck hole tighter for his cock.

The large man kept pounding her like a fucking jackhammed slamming inti her cunt with enough force to make her stomach bulge. When he came it sounded like a gorilla roaring. Enough cum blasting into her that it flowed out of her stuffed cunt like a rushing river. A seemingly endless amount of the stuff filling her open fertile womb.

"Fuck baby! How are you going to finish college when you get pregnant?" She'd wanted to be a lawyer, or get into politics. Something that could make a difference, she said. That wasn't likely now. If she wasn't pregnant already, then the next guy lining up to fuck her used up hole would. Or the next guy after that. Or the guy after that...

"The slut can join our sorority!" Bree started fucking me harder now. Slamming her tight smooth cunt onto my cock like it was the only thing she cared about. "We've been needing a fuckdoll for stress relief!

"Fuuckk." I was so close now. So ready to cum deep down Bree's cunt while my Ex girlfriend got fucked by three cocks. One guy stuffing her mouth while two others filled her cunt and asshole.

"We'll make her into a cheerleader and have the football guys fuck her before every match" Bree held me tight and whispered into my ears. She knew how to ride cock so perfectly, how to push me closer to the edge and keep me riding it. Building my orgasim slowly but with a rock steady pace.

"Give her to the agriculture students and let them milk her fat whore tits like a cow!"

If Caitlyn could hear what Bree had planned for her, she didn't show any resistance. The only sounds she made now where animalism grunts and moans in the small gaps when there wasn't a guy stuffing her throat.

"She looks so much happier as a cumdump now doesn't she?" Bree grinned wide. "Now fucking cum in my cunt and forget all about that stuck up bitch."

Ughhh fuuck. I didn't need any more encouragement. Right on her command I was bursting shit after shot of the thickest loads of cum I'd ever had. My balls working overdrive to fill Bree's superior pussy with as much cum as I possibly could. What cum escaped the tight grip she had on my cock was quickly licked up by the two other girls. Their tongues meeting and lapping up the globs of it they kept in their mouths.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck.... I'm so sorry babe. Her cunt is just so much better than your used up gaping cumdump of a cunt." Caitlyn didn't care. She was in heaven now. More happy and at peace being used like an object than she was trying to achieve anything with her life.

Bree slid off of my cock and crawled over Caitlyn's chest to make out with me. Letting my cum leak out onto her chest and mix with the dozens of other loads guys had been dumping on her. Every part of her body was covered in cum now, and when, not if, she got pregnant, there would be no knowing who the father was.

As Alia and Lisa cleaned up my cock, fighting over who would get to fuck me next, I finally felt like maybe College would be the best years of my life after all.