Breaking News

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife's secret. She discovers more.
8.2k words
2.39
43.5k
35
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a news anchor for a small station in a Midwest river town. We never had all that much news to cover so it was an easy job with decent pay for the territory. Low cost of living and all.

I anchored the 5, 6 and 10 newscasts with my co-anchor Sandra. She was maybe a year younger than me, about 26, the same age as my wife. She was single but in a town this small there's not much to act on. She'd tell me about the things she did when she was on vacation. I guess that tied her over until the next out-of-town trip. Because everyone knew her, she couldn't just pick up a guy at the downtown bar. Former high school cheerleader and she kept the tight body. Pert breasts and a juicy behind.

This story really begins with the arrival of our newest news director. Jack Ridenour was old school news. About 60 or so. Tall and a bit overweight, barrel-chested. Sculpted silver hair, almost looked like a hairpiece but supposedly it was real. A bulbous drunk's nose, that was sort of reddish. He wore aviator sunglasses, of course. He carried himself like he was still anchoring the news in Wichita or some other mid-major market.

He called a meeting his first day with the whole news department and laid down the law, talking about all the changes that were going to be made and how we would be number one in the ratings, yada-yada-yada. I'd heard that speech a lot in my short career. He specifically called out me and Sandra as the newsroom leaders who would have to step up and make things happen. Neither of us liked the sound of that. We both knew we weren't going anywhere in the ratings even if Mr. Ridenour didn't.

Still, I figured it would be best to give him a chance. News directors are like baseball managers, they don't last long, and Jack Ridenour had short timer written all over him. After the meeting I knocked on his office door.

"Mr. Ridenour, can I speak to you a minute?"

"Ah, Henry, sure, come in. And please call me Jack. What can I do you for?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come by the house this weekend for dinner. My wife's a pretty good cook and..."

"Yes, I'd like that, thank you. My wife is still out of town. Her mom's been ill so I'm not sure when she'll be joining me."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Would Saturday at six work?"

"Yes, fine, just fine. Thank you, again. What's your wife's name?"

"Stephanie."

"Pretty name. How old is she?"

"25, almost 26."

"Very nice." Then Ridenour changed his demeanor a bit. "Say, Henry, I've been watching some airchecks and there's this thing you do that viewers might find kind of annoying. I'll get one cued up so you can take a look and start working on fixing it."

"OK, um, thanks Mr. Ridenour. I mean Jack."

"Sure, fine. See you Saturday at six."

I left his office not sure what to think about that comment. News directors have a great sense of how to diminish someone's confidence. As I got to my desk I called my wife to tell her about the dinner invitation.

"What do you think we should make?" she asked me.

"Something simple. He looks like a meat and potatoes guy. Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, I guess."

"Well, that's easy enough. How does he seem?"

"Just like them all, I guess. See you tonight, sweetie."

"Love you."

I hung up the phone and tried to turn my attention to the newscast. But I kept drifting back to Jack's questions about Stephanie and the way his demeanor changed when he asked them. Stephanie was a stunner, I must admit, but he didn't even know that yet, unless he saw the photo of her I have on my desk. It was from Riverfest and showed her in a bikini top and cut-off jean shorts. It was not raunchy or anything but left little to the imagination, and Stephanie had a hard time not being raunchy looking. At 5'5" 126 pounds, 35-25-35 figure and a 40 D bra size, she oozes sexuality just by standing in the same room. Add the blondish hair and blue eyes and forget about it. But she has an innocence to her that comes from growing up in a fairly sheltered life with limited worldly experiences. We had a great sex life, and she didn't mind my small dick at all. I pleased her with my tongue and a vibrator usually. Anyway, we were happy but I was wondering what Jack had on his mind. Maybe I was overthinking it. I was the one who invited him over, after all.

Saturday

Jack arrived promptly at 6 p.m. (of course) and handed me a bottle of better-than-average bourbon. We weren't hard drinkers (yet) so didn't really have bourbon or other alcohol around. Stephanie did buy some red wine for dinner. We assumed he would like that.

Jack walked in and saw Stephanie setting rolls on the dinner table.

"Well, this must be the little lady? I'm Jack. Nice to see you in person finally."

"Hi Jack. I'm Stephanie. We're glad you could come."

Jack came forward and embraced her, kissing her cheek. Stephanie put her hands on his arms.

"Well, with the misses out of town for a while I'd never pass up some home cookin', if you know what I mean."

Neither of us did, so we moved on.

"You said 'finally.' That it's good to see me in person. Have we spoken before?"

Jack chuckled as he walked out to the living room and took a spot on the sofa. "Oh, no, no. My bad. I just meant your picture is on Henry's desk and I have to pass by it a dozen times a day so..."

"Oh no, does he have that Riverfest picture on his desk?" Stephanie asked, embarrassed. "I told him not to put it out. Henry!"

"Hey, it's a good photo of the river," I said, trying to play it off but I knew she wasn't mad, almost a modesty reflex.

"Well, I thought it was a very good photo of you but I must admit you are more stunning in the flesh," Jack said. Stephanie smiled.

"Well, thank you, Mr. Ritter..."

"Jack."

"Jack," Stephanie repeated. "Would you like a drink? I'm sorry, but how do I serve this? 'On the rocks' as they say," Stephanie giggled.

"That would be fine. With a little water if you would. And make one for yourself. There's plenty."

"Maybe I will. We never have this stuff around."

Stephanie mixed and served the drinks. The three of us sat in the living room chatting and drinking. Jack was a talker, just as I imagined him to be. He spent most of his time looking at Stephanie. She was wearing a short-sleeved blouse that was unbuttoned enough to allow a nice view of her cleavage, a tight-fitting pair of blue jeans and sandals with a three-inch heel that made her that much taller.

When we had finished our second round Jack offered to make the next round. When he came back he handed me a glass and then Stephanie. She took a sip and thought it tasted a little bitter.

"That's the oak barrel coming through," Jack explained.

"We need to buy some of this stuff and keep it around, for sure," Stephanie said as she took a long pull. "Let's head to the table and eat. Everything's ready."

Stephanie was a light eater and didn't have much meatloaf or mashed potatoes. Jack had a healthy serving and told Stephanie how good it was.

"You are the perfect wife, I can tell," he complimented her.

"Well, I don't know about that, but I can make meatloaf. Why don't we go back to the living room for dessert?"

"By dessert do you mean another bourbon?" Jack joked.

"Why not?" Stephanie said.

I could tell she was already feeling no pain. We weren't big drinkers, as I said.

When Stephanie came out to bring drinks she sat next to me on the love seat with Jack sitting across from us on the larger sofa.

"I feel so lonely over here by myself on this big sofa," Jack said, mostly to Stephanie.

"We can't have our guest feeling left out. Henry won't mind me being over there."

Stephanie got up and sat opposite Jack on the couch.

"That's much better," Jack said. "You know, when my office door is open I can see everyone walking down the center of the newsroom. I didn't see it at first but everyone takes a glance toward your photo on Henry's desk."

"Oh, no, the photo again," Stephanie giggled.

"It's true. I finally had to get up and see what everyone was looking at. And I'm talking men and women."

"I can remove it, Jack, if it's an issue," I offered.

"Oh, it's not an issue at all. And as your boss I would tell you if it was. I was studying the picture and trying to figure out your bra size. I'm usually pretty good at that."

Stephanie blushed at the comment. I averted my eyes and took a quick gulp. Then Stephanie spoke up.

"And what did you come up with, Mr. Bra Expert?" She was definitely tipsy though she wasn't slurring her speech or anything.

"I was thinking, um..." At this pause Stephanie thrust out her chest, to my shock. "38D?"

"Wow, that's not bad, Jack. But not correct. 40D."

"So close! What do I get for second place?"

"How about a refresh on the drink?" Stephanie offered. There seemed to be some kind of bourbon connection between Stephanie and my boss. She got the bottle and brought it out. "We may have to just do a shot." She gave us each enough for a shot.

"So, Stephanie. Not to get too personal, but from that photo and what I see now before me I would guess you could kiss your own nipples," Jack tipped his glass in her direction, as if toasting the feat.

"Jack, that's a little personal, isn't it?" I said, trying to steer us back to normalcy.

"It's an honest question. I could ask you, Henry, you've probably seen her do it, right?"

"Well, I..."

Stephanie piped in. "Yes, Jack, I can kiss my own nipples. I've been able to do it since I was a teenager. The camp director I worked with one summer suggested it to me one night."

"Can you show Henry and I how you do it?"

I started to interject but Stephanie was intrigued. I suspected he was bringing back some certain feelings Stephanie harbored from long ago. And the booze.

"Stand up," Jack commanded, and it was a command. Stephanie obeyed and stood before him.

"Remove your blouse, slowly."

Stephanie unbuttoned her blouse revealing her black lace bra straining to hold back her globes of flesh. She let the blouse drop to the floor. She glanced at me quickly and must have realized I was mesmerized and completely OK with everything to this point. Was I? I don't know but I certainly wasn't stopping it.

"Now the bra."

Stephanie again looked at me, saw no reaction, so reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, then let that fall to the floor. She immediately grabbed her large breasts and held them while looking at Jack.

"Henry, what do you have to say? Your wife is displaying her bare breasts to a stranger in your living room."

I had gone through a range of emotions in the last 15 minutes but my raging hard-on had kept me quiet. This was the wildest thing we had ever done but it's not like I didn't like it. I kept that damn picture on my desk for a reason. It turned me on that people were looking at it. One time I found it on the copy machine glass. Someone had made a copy. I later found it taped to the inside of the men's room stall. I jacked off to it right there before taking it down. Now here was Stephanie exposing herself to my boss, who we just met, in my own house. Jack was not an attractive man but the situation was too erotic to bring to a sudden end.

"Stephanie is a big girl. She can take care of herself," I said.

"Yes, she can," Jack answered. "OK, let's see it. Kiss those nipples for us."

Stephanie hefted her left tit toward her mouth. She kissed the nipple, which was hard and about an inch long. Then she flicked it with her tongue a couple times before stuffing the breast into her mouth and sucking.

"Now the other," Jack said. Stephanie did as she was told. I could see Jack's large cock stretching against his trousers.

"So, Stephanie. Tell me what you did with the camp counselor after he showed you how to suck your own nipples."

"I sucked him. I sucked his penis."

"How old was he?"

"In his 30s I guess."

"Naughty girl."

"I guess I was."

"I think you still are. Please take off those pants and your panties if you are wearing any."

"I am, Jack. Henry will you help me?"

As if in a trance I got up and helped my wife step out of her pants. They pulled off over her shoes. She looked incredibly sexy standing there naked in three-inch sandals with an older man staring at her.

"Here I am, Jack."

"Yes you are. So, tell me about summer camp."

Stephanie was standing there holding her tits and started swaying a bit, as if dancing to slow music, she closed her eyes and began speaking.

"Like I said I was 18 and had the biggest tits of any girl counselor at camp, by far. Our camp director called me to his cabin one night and told me how beautiful I was, that my body had developed like a porn star. I just thanked him for the compliment. He asked if he could see my tits. I hesitated since I had never been with a boy before, or a man. He said I would enjoy it. I didn't know any better so I pulled off my t-shirt and took off my bra. He asked me, like you did, if I could kiss my nipples. I just started doing that for him. He got naked and I saw his very hard dick and was entranced. I wanted it. He told me to come over to the cot and put his dick in my mouth. I did and not long after he shot his cum in my mouth. Little did I know some of the other counselors had been watching from the window."

Stephanie's right hand left her tit and went down to her pussy, massaging her clit. She opened her eyes and looked right at Jack.

"When I got back to my cabin the girls made fun of me, called me a slut, but I didn't care. They were all flat-chested.

"Anyway, the next night a couple of the girls invited me to go to the guys' cabin to play cards. But once we were inside they held my hands behind my back and lifted up my shirt. One of the guys used a pocketknife to cut off my bra, it was the only one I had. They made crude comments about my chest and that's when my nickname started."

"What was that Stephanie?" Jack asked.

"Udders. They called me udders."

"People can be so cruel sometimes," Jack commented.

"They stripped me and any boy that wanted to have sex with me was given the chance. I was placed on a cot with my legs forcibly spread. But after my cherry was taken they weren't needed any more. I wanted these mean, crude boys to fuck me. One fat counselor, William, climbed on me and I asked him if his dick was inside me. He was small, and it was. 'Of course it is udders.' He slapped my tits as punishment."

Stephanie started gyrating her pelvis as if she were being fucked as she told the rest of the story.

"His fat smothered me as he lay on me thrusting that tiny dick into my pussy. He smelled from not showering and grass and leaves stuck to his sweaty body. I tried wrapping my arms and legs around him and pulling him deeper into me. I wanted his assault to end. I whispered, 'fuck me, William, make me your slut.' And he finally came in me. He rolled off me and said 'thanks udders' and slapped my tits again. Then he leaned down and spit in my face. All the other counselors laughed. Then a girl came over and spit in my face as well. Soon everyone lined up to spit in my face. My pussy dripped cum and my face was covered in saliva. As I walked out of the cabin they were chanting 'udders.' I walked to the lake naked and washed myself."

At this point, Jack released his cock from his pants. Stephanie kneeled in front of him and began kissing it. He had 8 thick inches. I could never compete with that monster. Stephanie kissed his cock head, then took the head in her mouth.

"The story doesn't end there, does it Stephanie?" Jack prodded.

Stephanie lifted her head from Jack's cock. "No Jack, it doesn't. I went back to my cabin, still naked. The other girls locked the door and wouldn't let me in. So I went to the camp director's cabin and knocked. He opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see me. He said, 'oh, hi udders. Won't you come in?' I told him I was locked out of my cabin. He said I could stay with him but I had to let him fuck me first. He told me to bend over the railing right there where anyone looking out the window could see us. I did as I was told and he entered me. Having a cock inside me felt so good. I had many orgasms. He shot his cum in me as he grabbed my tits..."

"Udders," Jack chimed in.

"Yes, Jack, my udders. I went into the cabin with him and he fucked me again for the next three hours until we fell asleep."

I was stunned. I had no idea Stephanie had been assaulted and faced that kind of humiliation. I didn't see nor detect any lasting emotional harm. As she looked up at Jack while her hand was wrapped around his cock, he asked her if that was the end of the story.

"No it's not. We had five more days of camp before the parents would arrive and pick everyone up. They made a shirt for me to wear. It was a white t-shirt with red letters glued to the front that spelled out 'udders.' I had to wear it all the time. I had no bra so my nipples were always on display through the thin material and my tits bounced uncontrollably when we did sports activities.

"On the final day of camp I was waiting for my mom to pick me up and noticed Jessie the director talking to a dad. He motioned me over and the three of us went into Jessie's cabin. Jessie had me lift my top for the dad, who was in his 40s I suspect. He felt my tits and pinched my nipples. He pulled my tits up from the nipples and commented to Jessie on how big they were. Jessie suggested the dad get a quickie. He pulled out his cock and I turned around and bent over. Jessie pulled my pants down for him. The dad had a nice sized cock and banged me good. He filled me with cum then zipped up and left. Before walking out the door he thanked Jessie for the fuck. I couldn't believe it. I was still bent over and asked Jessie if I could get dressed again. It was then I felt a tongue in my ass. Jessie had grabbed my ass cheeks and was forcing his tongue into my bung hole. He spit on it. Then he stood up and I felt his cock pressing against my ass. He took me anally and came inside my ass. Then he told me I could get dressed as my mom was here.

"He took my 'udders' shirt and gave me a new camp t-shirt and a bra. I put them both on. He told me he'd keep the 'udders' shirt for the next summer."

Stephanie then took Jack's cock in her mouth again and sucked him slowly. He gently played with the light blond hair on her arms, pulling at it with a thumb and forefinger.

"I noticed your hairy arms, Stephanie. Now I see you naked you have hair all over your body, your stomach, even your breasts. That's very sexy to me."

"Thank you, Jim. That led to my other nickname."

"Which was?"

"Peach fuzz."

He made her stop and stood up and raised her with him.

"This was very informative to me, Stephanie, and I thank you for telling me this story of your past experiences. Henry?'

"Yes, Jack?" I stood up also.

"I'm going to take Stephanie to your bedroom now. You stay here and clean up, OK? If you get tired and we aren't finished yet, feel free to take the couch."

"Yes, Jack. The bedroom is down the hall to the left."

Stephanie kissed me on the cheek as my wife and my new boss headed for our bedroom. I watched them walk down the hall, Stephanie leaning into Jack and the older man putting his arm around her, his hand on her ass. They entered our bedroom and closed the door. I went to the kitchen and started cleaning up as Jack told me to do. Then I laid on the couch and jerked off to thoughts of my wife and my boss rolling naked together on our marital bed.

The Next Morning

I awoke on the couch and didn't hear any noises in the house so I got up, peed, and then walked down the hall to the bedroom. The door was still closed but unlocked so I slowly opened it and peeked in.

"Ah, there you are Henry," Jack said. "I made you some breakfast."