Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was lying propped up on a pillow, the covers up to his round, hard belly. His barrel chest with the thick mat of gray hair exposed. Stephanie on the other hand was lying flat with her legs bent at the knee and spread wide. She looked at me and smiled and nodded. I looked at her pussy and there was cum oozing out of it.

"Eat up, Henry, it's getting cold." Jack laughed at his little joke.

"Go ahead, Henry," Stephanie encouraged me.

I went to the end of the bed and slowly approached Stephanie's red and swollen cunt. The cum was splashed about her lips and pubic hair. I tentatively licked and then plunged into her gash with my tongue, trying to scoop the salty, slimy liquid from her hole. I sucked hard on her clit which caused her to orgasm, providing me more liquid.

"Thanks, Henry, I think that's enough of that. Why don't you go make everyone some coffee, OK?"

As I stood up Stephanie turned over and snuggled Jack, running her hand through the hair on his chest. I went and made the coffee.

Stephanie and Jack eventually came out to the living room. Jack fully dressed, Stephanie naked.

"I think we are going to have some fun together, Henry," Jack said as I handed him his coffee.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean your wife has had revelations about her sexuality and they need to be encouraged. I'm going to help her overcome this long-standing repression. It's not healthy."

"He can help me, Henry. He has already. Helping me to talk about my experiences." Stephanie came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Wasn't that the bourbon?" I asked but was ignored.

"Leave it to me, Henry," Jack told me, reassuringly. "Stephanie will need to stay with me at my apartment for a few days. I'll let you know when she can return home."

What the hell was happening. I should have ended it right there and said enough is enough, but he was my boss and I didn't have a guaranteed contract. I could look for another job, they aren't that hard to get, but I did enjoy where we lived and the people I worked with. Well, most of them. But mostly I saw a change in Stephanie that I liked. Not the sex stuff, but her confidence and attitude.

"Thank you, Henry," Stephanie said as she sat on Jack's lap. She leaned in and kissed him and soon their tongues were touching and they were making out in a way you might expect young lovers to. But in this case they looked like father-daughter.

Jack broke off the kiss and told Stephanie to go pack her stuff, but not too much as they would likely do some shopping for new outfits.

"Do you like working at the station, Henry?" Jack asked me.

I told him I did, that it wasn't a bad place, just needed some more resources to increase the ratings, bring in the ad dollars.

"Well, I might be able to make that happen. But I'm going to need your full support. Do I have your full support, Henry?"

I nodded.

"Good. Ah, here's Stephanie."

Stephanie came back into the living room and kissed Jack on the cheek. She was wearing the outfit from the photo on my desk. The bikini top and the Daisy Duke shorts with her sandals. She looked stunning of course. But next to Jack, who was somewhat formally dressed, she looked like a hooker, I had to admit. I had never seen her in that light before. If I had I wouldn't have had the photo on my desk. What changed? Was it the knowledge of her past? Was it her behavior last night and this morning? How could I judge, I let it all happen and participated? I hated myself for my thoughts.

"So we are heading out now, Henry. Don't bother calling, we have a lot of work to do and will be very busy. I will see you at the office tomorrow and I can give you an update then. Agreed?"

"Yes, Jack."

"Stephanie, go give your sweet husband a kiss goodbye."

Stephanie walked over and kissed me on the lips gently, said bye and was gone out the door with my boss and her suitcase.

I went down the hall and jerked off.

Monday Afternoon

I pulled into the station parking lot and got out of my car as the morning producer was heading out of the building. I said "hi" to him and all he said to me was "udders" and started laughing. I tried to stop him to ask what he meant but he just kept on walking. I thought to myself "oh shit."

As I walked into the building there was a weird vibe. People didn't seem to be acting themselves but I couldn't be sure what to make of it. Then I got to my desk. A new photo was in the frame that previously had held the one of Stephanie at the Riverfest. The new photo showed Stephanie on the river with a bunch of college or high school guys and she was wearing a bikini bottom and a white crop top that barely covered her tits. The printing on the crop top said "udders." What the hell, I thought to myself. I set the frame face down.

"Too late, Henry," it was the weather guy, Byron Frost (no, really), an older man of 60 or so but a local "personality." Every one of these small hick towns has one. "Copies have been made."

"Shit."

"Hey, I said it was going to be a gorgeous day to be at the river. Looks like your wife listens to her weatherman." He walked off out of the newsroom.

Just then Jack came out of his office. "Oh, Henry, glad you're here." He saw the photo frame face down on the desk. "What happened here." He set it right. "Great photo. I took it, you know. I used to be a newspaper photographer before I moved to TV way back when."

"Jack, you have to tell me what's with the photo. Where's Stephanie?"

He told me to step into his office and closed the door behind me, then went to sit behind his desk. His office had a window that opened to the foyer and other offices across the way, the sales team mostly, and the general manager, who had a window like Jack's.

"Well, Henry, we left your place and headed to mine but we stopped on the way to get that t-shirt made at Wal-Mart. She changed right there in front of the clerk and wore it out of the store. Outside we ran into some boys who were buying ice for a day at the river on their pontoon boat. They saw Stephanie and invited her to join them and we accepted. They asked us to buy beer because they weren't of age and meet them down at the docks.

"We drove to a liquor store downtown and Stephanie went in to buy the beer. Before she went in I told her to pull her top above her nipples and let anyone do whatever they want with her tits while she's inside. She agreed, of course.

"When she came out about 20 minutes later she said there was a customer and the clerk and both manhandled her tits and sucked her nipples. They asked for blow jobs and she complied like a good girl."

"What? You have my wife sucking off random strangers?"

"She did it, Henry. She needed to. That's all."

I wasn't buying it.

"Can she come home now?" I asked, or rather pleaded.

"I'm not sure she's ready to just yet."

Jack explained that she went into the store with her tits exposed and walked past the counter where the clerk, a Middle Eastern man, was standing, to the beer cooler and went inside to get a case of beer. The cool air immediately caused her nipples to harden of course. A man in the cooler was buying beer too. Stephanie asked him if he would help her carry a case out to the counter. The man bartered for fondling her tits and getting a blowjob in exchange for his help. Then when they got to the counter the man told the clerk what a slut Stephanie was. He left and the clerk told Stephanie to go behind the counter and suck him off. She did as she was told.

"Jack, this is my wife we're talking about," I said, feebly.

"Yes she is. And she's doing what she feels like doing, apparently."

I couldn't really argue. I let her go with Jack. He's not forcing her to do anything, really. What the hell is going on?

"By the way that photo on your desk was one of many I took yesterday. The others, let's just say, were not suitable for framing and placing on your desk in a respectable office environment."

I asked to see them though I wasn't sure I wanted too. Jack opened a desk drawer and pulled out a stack. The first was similar to the one on my desk. The second had Stephanie topless and the third bottomless. The next was closer up and she had a guy's hands covering her tits from behind. The hands looked young. In the next shot the boy poked his head from out behind Stephanie. He looked like he was 18 or 19.

"That summer camp experience was pretty powerful," Jack offered.

"Thanks." The next photo was a group of guys standing around in a circle watching something happening. Their backs were to the camera so I couldn't make out what it was. The next photo showed what they were watching. Stephanie was on her back with the boy between her legs driving his young cock into her. His butt muscles were taut as he fucked and kissed my wife. The rest of the photos were variations on the theme, with Stephanie either spread-eagle or on her knees getting fucked by the group. In one photo, all her holes were filled. In another, she had gobs of cum covering her face. That was a close-up. I handed the stack back.

"Thanks, Jack. Thanks for sharing."

"You bet, son. By the way, Stephanie is coming in tonight to watch the newscast. Right here in my office."

"What?"

"Yeah, you'll be able to see her afterward before we head home."

"Your home?"

"Yep."

I turned and walked out.

Back in the newsroom there was a small gathering around my desk checking out the photo of Stephanie.

"Hey, Henry, what's with 'udders'? You get that for her?" asked Steve from sales.

"No, Steve."

"Who got it for her then?" Steve pressed. He was smiling as if he knew the answer.

"I think she looks beautiful, Henry," said Carol in production. She was about 45, short hair, big tits and a big ass and a total lesbian.

"I bet you do," quipped Derek, a college intern. Carol gave him a friendly punch in the arm.

"Can I have that back now?" I said to Derek, who handed me back the photo. "Don't we have a newscast or something to produce?"

They dispersed and I tried to get some work done writing teases and reviewing copy. But I kept glancing up at the photo of Stephanie with those boys and thinking about how she fucked them all. My cock got hard under my desk. I wished I had been there. Then I started wondering who else knew about her exploits, the whole newsroom? Shit! Could I continue working here with people laughing behind my back. I wasn't a news anchor. I was a news cuck.

Then my co-anchor Sandra walked in.

"Hi everyone! Happy Monday!" Yeah, right.

"Oh, what's this, Henry, a new photo on your desk?" She held it closer. "Wait, is that Stephanie with all those guys? And what's on her shirt?"

"It says udders."

"Udders? How humiliating. Is that all she is to you?"

"I didn't get it... oh, never mind. It's not important. Here give it to me." I took the frame from her and stuck it in my desk.

She lowered her voice. "We need to talk." She grabbed my arm and led me to an editing booth and closed the door.

"What do you mean you didn't get it for her? Who did?"

The moment of truth.

"Can I trust you?"

"Sure"

I hesitated but I thought it would feel good to share the burden. "Jack got it for her."

"Jack? Why? What the fuck is going on?"

I explained the story of Jack coming over for dinner, the camping tale, how she slept with him the night of the dinner and left with him the next morning, everything. Even that he had photos of her with the guys on the boat.

"My god. The news director is fucking your wife? Does HR know this? He's toast."

"Well, it's more complicated than that."

Sandra looked puzzled. "What do you mean 'complicated'? Do you want him fucking Stephanie?"

"I'm not sure. She seems happier with everything that's happened, freer, I don't know, like this was something she needed to do. I have no idea what's on the back end of this but if I say something to HR I just might be as much at fault as Jack. It's complicated."

"And did Jack arrange for her to fuck all those guys on the boat?" I nodded. "Wow. I didn't know Stephanie was capable of that, she seems like such a good girl."

"She is. Was. Well, still is. This doesn't change how I feel about her at all."

"It looks like it turns you on." Sandra was looking at the tenting of my pants from my hard-on.

"You're not wrong, Sandra."

"Well, we better get out of here before people start talking about us."

The rest of the afternoon was semi-normal as we worked on the 5 p.m. newscast and headed over to the studio for the show. I thought Jack had said Stephanie was coming in to watch the show "from his office" but I didn't see her before I walked down the long hallway to the set. Sandra and Byron, the weatherman, were already there getting ready for the show open. Taylor Avery, who did sports, usually came down later.

Once I got my earpiece in, I heard Jack's voice.

"Hey, Henry, can you hear me?" I nodded. Jack had a news set monitor in his office so I know he could see us. "I had this set up so only you and Sandra can hear me. Guess who's here?" I heard Stephanie's voice over the speaker phone say, "hi honey."

"I added Sandra after she told me you explained things to her. She came into my office this afternoon and asked to see the photos." I shot Sandra a look and she just shrugged. "Anyway, I want you to have a good newscast. By the way Stephanie has been kind enough to remove her top for me. Hold them up, udders. Very nice." That last remark was obviously directed toward Stephanie. "See you soon, Henry."

The next voice in my head was the director counting us down. We got into the first block of news and it went OK despite my very real distraction. At the first commercial break I took a big gulp of water and tried to focus. Then I heard a crackle in my ear.

"Henry, it's Jack. Good block. Stephanie thought you looked cute and she loves the tie. Also Rodney joined us. Stephanie is showing him how she sucks her own nipples."

Rodney was the sales manager and was the kind of guy you'd expect to be a sales manager at a small-market TV station. Smarmy and greasy, no class and crude. I gritted my teeth and gave another half-hearted thumbs up. Sandra glanced at me and squeezed my thigh for support. "Hang in there," she whispered.

Next news block came and went in a flash and we were into the next commercial break, then the weather segment. I had half a mind to bolt to Jack's office and rescue Stephanie during the weather segment, which was too long and always boring. Sorry it's true. Just had to get through this break and then pitch to Byron and be off camera. Byron came up and took his place next to Sandra. And I heard the cackle again.

"Hi Henry, it's Stephanie. I'm lying on Jack's desk." Her voice was halting. "I'm naked. And Rodney is inside of me. He's fucking me, Henry, and squeezing my udders." Byron had been leaning in and listening through Sandra's earpiece. After that last comment he shouted "udders!" for all to hear. I shot him a harsh look.

"See you after the show, Henry. Oh, oh god, yes, oh Rodney you're so big, yes!"

Suddenly we were on, and I made some small talk about the current weather and Byron was off doing his thing.

Sandra leaned over. "Can you believe that? She's fucking Rodney! In Jack's office!" she whispered.

"Yeah, I gathered that, Sandy."

"What are you going to do?"

"What do you want me to do? What can I do? She obviously wants it. How can I stop it?" I took another gulp of water.

In a lower voice Sandra said, "my nipples are really hard right now. I hope they aren't visible."

I put my head in my hands and listened to Byron drone on about heat and humidity. When he was done, and we went to commercial break he left the studio without a word. Taylor, the sports guy, passed him on the way in.

"What's going on? Everyone seems a bit edgy today," he said, taking his seat.

"It's nothing," I offered. "Just Mondays, you know."

Taylor smiled.

"Oh. I thought it had to do with your wife getting banged in Jack's office." Sandra couldn't suppress her laugh and Taylor just patted my back. This was officially the worst kept secret. "I wondered where Byron was going in such a hurry."

What? Was Byron going to fuck Stephanie too? That would be a bridge too far. Who am I kidding? There are no more bridges, not after yesterday's public gangbang.

Taylor started into his sportscast. There seemed to be an inordinate amount of "bang-bang" plays in the baseball highlights ("Whoa, another bang-bang play! How many is that?"). One team brought out their "big bats." You get the point.

Toward the end another crackle in the ear. "Hey, Henry, Jack again. Byron won't be down for the close. Stephanie asked to see his barometer, and well, just wrap it up without him."

In the background I could hear my wife saying "yes, daddy, do me hard!"

We closed the newscast, and I couldn't wait to get to the newsroom. Jack's door was still closed. Sandra had followed behind me. "They in there?" she asked. Soon Jack's door opened, and Byron came out, a satisfied look on his wrinkled face. Then Stephanie walked out with Jack. Her make-up was a bit smeared, and thicker than she usually wore with bright red lipstick, pink rouge on her cheeks and blue powder over her eyes.

"Hey, Henry, Sandra, nice newscast, really." Jack seemed in good spirits.

"Hi honey," Stephanie said to me, walking up and giving me a kiss. I just looked at her face and said nothing. She was wearing tight jeans, shiny red pumps, and a red halter top with no bra. Her nipples stood out like crazy. "Jack's going to drive me home so you can focus on the six."

"Whose home?" Sandra piped up.

Stephanie smiled at her. "Jack's place. I told him I'd cook him some dinner since his wife isn't in town yet."

"OK, sweetie, I'll call you later," I told her, and she kissed me on the cheek and the two of them walked out, Jack's hand on her ass.

"Our news director is a pimp," Sandra said in a low voice so only I could hear.

"Hey, what does that make Stephanie? Take it easy," I admonished her.

A few moments later one of our photographers came into the newsroom.

"Hey, it looks like Jack picked up a hooker in the parking lot. Never seen that around here."

The Next Day

Stephanie gave me a quick call at home to say goodnight and that I'd see her tomorrow. I thought, oh, is she coming home or coming into the station again. I asked if I could meet her for breakfast. She said sure and gave me the address for Jack's apartment. In the morning I got dressed and headed over there.

To my surprise the apartment wasn't an apartment, it was a motel on the main highway out of town next to a major truck stop, and the one adult bookstore in the area. I thought the address seemed a little fishy.

The motel was an older two-level building that fronted the highway with a long row of rooms on the first and second floors with parking in front.

When I pulled up I saw the photographer who made the "hooker" comment the night before coming out of the door of Jack's room on the bottom level. He was carrying all his camera equipment.

"Man, what a night, Henry. You'd never believe it, brother," he said as I walked past him to the door. That didn't sound good. I knocked.

"Go away, we're all done for now. Thanks." It was Jack's voice shouting from inside. I knocked again and said, "Jack, it's me, Henry. Open up." The door quickly opened.

"Sorry about that, Henry, it's been a busy, well, night, morning, you name it. Stephanie's just cleaning up but she'll be out of the bathroom in a moment. Want some coffee?"

I walked past Jack into the room, which wasn't very big. A king-sized bed that had been hastily made, a small refrigerator and the coffeemaker, of course. No kitchenette for Stephanie to make Jack dinner.