Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thanks. We're going to get some breakfast. Why a busy night?"

"Well, you saw that adult theater and bookstore next door, right? And the truck stop. That's a good combination to meet a lot of men and our lovely Stephanie met a lot of men," Jack said, taking a sip from his own coffee cup.

"And the photographer, Mikey, what was he doing here?" I'm not sure I really wanted to know.

"Let's keep that a surprise for now," Jack said, dismissively. "More to come on that, I'm sure."

Just then Stephanie emerged from the bathroom wearing a tight black skirt that barely covered her ass and a white top that was worn off-the-shoulders, with no bra to hold back her massive tits or the hard nipples poking against the material. Her long smooth legs ended in back pumps with a four-inch heel.

"Ready for breakfast!" she said, coming over to give me a kiss. I kissed her back and then looked at her for a moment, staring at her. She looked incredible, vibrant, and vital with eyes that sparkled more than the dangling earrings she wore. A goddess.

"You look great, Stephanie, but is that a good outfit for breakfast?"

"Sure it is," Jack cut in, answering for her. "And I would suggest the diner next door. Great food."

"The truck stop?"

"Yeah. But they have a proper diner. Try the biscuits and gravy."

"Sure, honey, it's fine. A short walk too," Stephanie said, taking my hand.

I just nodded. She kissed Jack on the cheek.

We left the motel room and walked across the motel parking lot, past the adult bookstore and theater and through the larger parking lot where the 18-wheelers lined up. At this hour they were firing up, ready to hit the road. Stephanie received a few catcalls from the drivers, including questions such as "how much?" I was nervous and angry and turned on. How could I not be? Stephanie looked incredible and sexy.

We passed by a huge blue truck and the driver came out from the passenger side.

"Oh, there she is!" He was in his late 50's, beer gut and unshaven, balding. "Hi Stephanie."

He approached her and gave her a hug, which she accepted, leaving my side. He stayed holding her with one arm.

"Hey, buddy, you're going to get lucky with this one. She's horny as fuck." He used his other hand to grab handfuls of tit.

"I know, she's my wife."

"Oh. Hey, I didn't know. Sorry about that." He didn't stop holding her or molesting her breast. "She is a keeper."

"We're going to get breakfast," Stephanie said innocently.

"Wish I could join you," the trucker said, "but I've got to hit the road." Stephanie leaned over and kissed him.

"Be safe, sweetie."

"I will, babe." He kissed her again and winked at me before heading into his truck cab. We continued to the diner.

When we walked in the hostess, an older woman with glasses, greeted us and led us to our booth. I saw her looking more at me than Stephanie.

"Hey, aren't you on the TV? The news or something?" Damn.

"Yes, yes I am. Channel 9. 'Here for you!' as we like to say," I joked, using our insipid tagline.

"Wow, a celebrity at my table. Here's some menus. Would you like coffee?" She shot a disapproving look at Stephanie. The table really accentuated her tits, which almost rested on top of it. We asked for coffee and she went to get it and we looked at the menu. Stephanie asked me to get her fruit and yogurt and excused herself to go to the restroom. Every eye was on her as she walked past the other customers. Just then the waitress came back with the coffee.

"I don't want to be rude," she whispered to me, "but someone like you probably shouldn't be seen out in public with a hooker, you know what I mean?"

"She's not... she's my wife. And thanks for the advice," I grimaced back.

"Well, from what I hear she was with quite a few men last night over at the adult place. Just thought you should know, you know."

"Thanks. I appreciate that, ma'am."

Just then Stephanie returned from the restroom. All eyes on her as she took her seat.

"Thanks for the coffee. I can really use it," she said, settling in.

"Suppose you tell me what happened last night, Stephanie, and in Jack's office." I wasn't trying to be prying, but maybe it came out a little harshly. She didn't even notice.

She took a sip of coffee and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"I will."

(End of Chapter 1)