Breaking News - Ch. 01

Story Info
A ball slapping, ass banging, raunchy D/s fuck ...
14k words
4.53
9.1k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

"A WALK IN THE PARK"

Co-Written by Snowy_Secret & Uhl B. Wett

Few erotic stories begin with sound of thundering hooves, a painful grunt, a resounding thud, and the roar of a cheering crowd, but then this erotic story is unlike most. I was standing on the drop tailgate of my enclosed cargo trailer, taking a much-needed break after unloading its entire contents onto the freshly cut grass beneath the oak and sycamore trees of a local city park, just adjacent to the jousting venue. It is early October here in the Ozark Mountains and the Annual Renaissance Festival, a three-day event, is in full swing.

I am an Investment Banker by trade and a period furniture maker by choice. I specialize in medieval furniture. Beds, tables, bars, and such, mostly. I have a small clientele with extremely specific and less than mainstream tastes that I cater to as well. I sold a couple pieces the night before, but then again Fridays are always good at this festival. I was dressed in period clothing as I tended to my display and pushed my wares. A cream-colored Bastian shirt, black linen braies and brown leather knee high lace up boots.

The morning jousting session was concluding, and I was taking a long, cold drink of water, when I felt a light tug on my left shirt sleeve. I turned my head quickly, but saw no one, Looking down I discovered a very pretty, and very spirited young maiden, probably all of eight years old. I could not help but smile.

"Hey Mister, do you have a throne in my size? I am a princess!" she said with a squeaky voice as I knelt before her playfully kissing the back of her hand one time.

"AYE! And a beautiful one indeed," I teased as I introduced myself.

"So, you are looking for a throne?" I asked.

"I am!" she smiled. "Thank you; I have to stay out of my aunt Snowy's way you see."

"You have an aunt Snowy?" I asked, somewhat amused by the name.

I started measuring the young princess with my retractable tape, writing down fake measurements on a piece of paper, purely for her benefit. She was cute as a button, and she really brightened my day. I was teasing her when I heard a woman's voice. Out of the corner of my I caught the image of a nicely dressed, beautiful young woman with a microphone in her hand, she had an older gentleman with a large video camera on his shoulder in tow. It turned out Aunt Snowy is a News Anchor for WDSM-TV, Channel 10 over in Osage Beach.

"Penny... Leave this nice man alone," said the pretty dark-haired girl with a seductive smile...

"It's Princess Penny," barked the little girl. "He's going to make me throne!"

"Well come on Princess, let's go get an Ice Cream cone. Mr.?" asked the pretty vixen.

"Wett, Uhl B. Wett, my friends just call me Wett," I told her with a smile.

"Well Mr. Wett, would you care to join us? It's my treat," she smiled as she turned to walk away.

We waited in-line briefly at the Ice Cream stand, and true to her word Ms. Snowy picked up the tab. We sat down at a picnic table under a shade tree, and we began to talk. I asked her if Snowy was her given name, she said it was a nickname she got while attending Squaw Valley State College back home in Idaho. She said that she used to ski Giant Slalom on the Ski Team there, and she had a knack for skiing very well on the worst weather days. She said someone called her "Snowy" one day and it just kind of stuck.

She asked me if I made furniture for a living and I told her it was a hobby, that I was an investment consultant by trade. She smiled softly and seemed happy with my reply, then our talk shifted to the princess. She explained that Penny was her niece and that her sister, Penny's mother, was struggling right now and was spending some time in a rehab program. She didn't have to say anything else, that sealed the deal for me. I was going to make sure the little Princess got her throne.

Before we parted and went our separate ways, I gave her both my business cards and told her to check with me in a couple of weeks; I should have the throne finished by then, adding I would even deliver it for her if she liked. I went back to my display and went to work. I thought about her all weekend, coming to grips with the fact that this "High Society Bitch" was clearly out of my league. As I promised the two of them, I began work on Penny's throne in the evenings after I got home from the office. By the end of the first week, good progress had been made.

I was working that Friday night in my workshop, it was almost dusk, when a red Tesla pulled back the drive at my house on the lake and continued to the workshop. When the lights went out and the engine quietly shut off, I recognized the driver as Snowy. She climbed from the car looking very business-like, but still very sexy. She was wearing a navy-blue business skirt, jacket and matching heels, suntan hose, and chrome hoop earrings. The front of her thin white blouse was ruffled. I could see her white lace bra easily through the almost sheer material.

"Hey News, how are you?" I asked teasingly with the radio playing in the background as she walked through the open overhead door.

"I am tired, but good!" she replied with a smile. "How is the throne coming along?"

"Just fine," I told her pointing over towards the corner where the ongoing project was sitting.

Snowy walked slowly over to the smaller than normal throne and gave it a peek. While she was looking it over, she spotted a free standing three-hole pillory. It was a specially ordered piece by an adventurous couple from out of state. It was painted gloss black and had chrome hardware, the top half of the block was open. Snowy took off her jacket and laid it aside, then walked over slowly to the block, she ran her fingers lightly over it, then bent over, placing her neck and her wrist on the lower half of the block, playfully sizing it up.

"What kind of furniture do you make Mr. Wett?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "Put me in it, I want to see how medieval damsels felt!" she teased.

I shut off the lathe I was working on, blew off my apron with an air hose, and pulled off my safety glasses as I walked towards her. She smiled seductively and remained in place. I reached over grabbing the top of the block, lowering it into place as she giggled and smiled. Her pretty smile quickly turned to a look of concern when I pushed a silver and black padlock through the clasps on both sides of the block and clicked them shut.

"So, how does that feel News, anything like you thought it might?" I asked with a small chuckle in my voice, walking around behind her, gazing at her amazing ass.

"OK, that was fun, now unlock this thing and let me out." She said nervously.

"I thought you wanted to be a damsel, or was it a wench, from back in time?" I chuckled running my open hand gently across her right ass cheek.

"H-Hey, stop that. Stop feeling my ass! This isn't funny anymore!" she barked as I gave her supple round bottom a playful slap.

Aunt Snowy growled in helpless frustration as she wiggled and squirmed. Her desperation kicked into overdrive when I knelt and secured her pretty, high heel wearing feet, one ankle at a time into the fur-lined leather leg restraints. I was going to let her go, but I figured since I was this close, I might as well have a closer look. I placed my hands on the outside of both her legs, just above the knees, my thumbs on the inside of the hem of her skirt, hooking it softly, lifting it slowly skyward. I had second thoughts for a moment, but only for a moment.

As I slowly tugged her expensive, custom-tailored, navy-blue skirt up around her waist; despite her half-hearted objections, the most spectacular pure silk pantyhose covered, teardrop shaped ass I had ever laid my eyes on began to take centerstage, a "centerfold" quality ass without a doubt. Two smooth creamy buttocks, beginning to softly goose flesh in the cool night air, split delicately by a white lacey thong pulled tightly up between them, the damp cotton gusset concealing what I just knew in my heart would be Angel Pussy.

The edges of her swollen pink mound pushed out at the sides, the sheer crotch of her hose clinging to it tightly. I knelt softly behind her to have a closer look, the unmistakable scent of her sweet, damp sex filtered through the tight, sheer woven mesh of her elegant pantyhose, like the scent of a freshly baked apple pie cooling on an open windowsill on a summer morning, light, delicious, and inviting. Her intoxicating scent was mild but pungent, like a Magnolia blossom in the deep south; so sweet and alluring, I could almost taste her.

My first deep breath, made my already hard cock throb, causing a surge of sweet clear precum to flood into my silk boxers. My rigid cock pulsed painfully with anticipation. I would unwrap all the complex layers of her sexuality later, all I wanted to unwrap now was her hot sexy ass. I needed to see it, touch it, and taste it upon my tongue. It felt like Christmas morning, and I was the only kid on the block who just got a new bicycle. She was babbling frantically on and on, begging me to stop and telling me how what I was doing was so wrong.

I smiled softly, blocking out her words, as I curled my fingers around the waistband of her shimmering suntan colored, sheer to the waist pantyhose, and peeled them down slowly to her mid thighs, ceremoniously exposing the bare flesh of her round naked ass cheeks. How could something so wrong, feel so right? The sight of her heavenly ass left me speechless for a moment, unable to breathe or even move. I placed my hands on her quivering buttocks with my fingers to the sides, my thumbs gently tugging apart her cheeks.

A thin layer of delicate lace fabric barely covered her dusky pink starburst, then widened slightly to cradle what I soon learned to be her best physical attribute; the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. The harsh movements of her well-toned ass became more erratic and energetic as she fought modestly but unsuccessfully to keep her pretty panties on. I peeled them slowly down until they joined her hose around her mid-thighs. She gasped softly, realizing that her backside was now totally exposed to me.

"Oh please," she whimpered with a soft moan, as if she had given up and was finally accepting the fact that she was bent over, bare-assed, and helpless.

I softly caressed her ass cheeks as I gazed almost hypnotized by her succulent pink orchid. As I pulled her lightly trembling ass cheeks apart softly, her delicate flower partially opened. I will never forget the erotic beauty my eyes feasted upon that evening for the very first time. Snowy had a once in a lifetime pussy, with perfectly symmetric petal like lips, glistening pink folds that were begging to be pollinated, and a silky-smooth pleasure cylinder as wet and humid as a Brazilian rain forest. Her firm little mound was covered with a neatly trimmed, but thick, dark landing strip.

My new friend's blood gorged clitoris extended from between her fleshy outer lips like a metal tap driven into the side of a Vermont Maple Tree in early spring. As I blew softly up and down along her ass crack, I watched in amazement as her impressive clit pulsed and throbbed like a lighthouse beacon along the rocky shore of a destination known only as surrender. I moaned lightly as the very feminine and delicate entrance to her forbidden pucker quivered gently beneath my warm breath like a deep-water jellyfish.

"Oh My God!" she moaned as my gentle breath made her stir deep inside, and her thick creamy juices began to pool up and drip like molasses in January from her bulging wet clit onto the sawdust covered floor below.

I leaned in softly, pressing my face firmly between her ass checks, pushing my nose to her tightly gathered ass pucker as I traced the outline of her meaty inner lips with the tip of my hot wet tongue. I kissed, licked, and mouthed her wet slippery folds, sucked softly on her clit, and dragged my teeth playfully over her very prominent, very hard, and very defined clitoral shaft. As I placed my tongue squarely over her ass pucker, she went into orbit, shaking and writhing as my tongue explored her most intimate region, her sacred ground was being violated.

It didn't take too many strokes of my eager tongue before she was clenching her fists, rocking her hips, and screaming with orgasm. I could tell from her unbridled reaction that like Armstrong on the moon, in July of '69, I had just left my footprint where no other man has ever been. At that moment as I watched her body convulse, heard her lust driven screams, and felt her release against my chin, I wanted to fuck her, and not just fuck her but wreck her holes. I wanted to stretch her privileged little cunt and fill her full of my seed.

I could tell from the slightly metallic taste of her creamy little cunt; my pretty little news anchor guest was ovulating. I was carrying a five-day load and needed desperately to release. I could have sent her home that night with a child already forming in her womb, but I chose not to. Not this time, not now, and not before I acquired the whole package. This bitch, this pussy and this moment was special, very special. I wasn't going to take just her holes and make her body mine, until I owned her soul and held her heart in my hands. I wanted it all, the whole package.

Wanting to send her home with more than just a wet pair of panties and a bad attitude, I pulled back my right hand, then my left, delivering two stinging blows to both her naked ass cheeks.

"WHACK! WHACK!" followed by "WHACK! WHACK!" to the other cheek as her sexy legs trembled and shook.

She immediately burst into crocodile tears as the imprint of my hands suddenly appeared brightly and very defined, on her hot sexy ass. I was rapidly growing tired of her constant complaining and I decided to give her a little something to bitch about. Her pretty hazel eyes were welling up and tears were running down her cheeks when I finally unlocked the block setting her free. I tried to help her pouty little ass out of the black wooden contraption, but she was having no part of it. She jerked back quickly, stumbling clumsily but not falling.

News hastily yanked up her panties and hose, pulling them quickly into place, then pushing her skirt down over her hips. She grabbed her jacket and stretched out her arms, put it on quickly, sniffling and sobbing like a five-year-old, huffing and cursing as she made her way to the door. Her screams earlier, made it sound as if she didn't like the sting of my open hand against her firm naked ass, but her rock-hard nipples told another story, clearly visible and prominent through the white lace cups of her bra and thin ruffled material of her blouse.

If looks could kill, I would have been dead man. Her pouty "just spanked" look made my cock throb and my balls boil. I couldn't wait to break her. I couldn't wait to hear the wet squishy sound of my rigid cock slamming in and out of her delicious pussy, to hear her call out my name as she covers my veiny length with her sugar sweet release. To hear her beg for me to stop or better yet, for more of the same. My cock was throbbing at the thought of filling her smooth pink slit with hot creamy cum, then pulling out to watch it drip.

"God Damn You!" she screamed. "I don't ever want to see your fucking face again! Just forget about building Penny's throne, I am never stepping foot in here again! That's.... That's rape you know!" she barked, throwing a small piece of scrap wood in my direction, missing me horribly and getting a splinter in her hand.

"Rape?" I chuckled, "I never fucked you, and you never once said NO or STOP! All you did was bitch about how wrong everything I was doing was; like some fucking missionary," I volleyed back.

Clearly upset, she grabbed her Gucci purse and headed out the door. I heard the door of her little red Tesla slam, then tires squealing on the hot asphalt as she backed wildly out of my long winding drive. It was late and I needed a cold beer. I shut down the shop and locked the door thinking to myself "That went pretty well," as I made my way to the house. I entered the kitchen and immediately went to the fridge, grabbed myself a beer, twisting off the cap and tossing it onto the granite countertop on my way to the shower.

I stripped down naked; my thick veiny cock was concrete hard and throbbing as I turned on the shower and took the last big gulp of my ice-cold beer. As I stepped into the hot water spray, I realized that my raging hard on was not going away, in fact it was growing larger and harder. I lathered up as always figuring it would dissipate soon. I was painfully hard, no woman, no privileged little bitch had ever done this to me before; made me this hard. I stood silently beneath the shower spray with my eyes closed, letting the hot water run down over my face.

The hot water hitting my face and the steam rising around me made the intoxicating sweet scent of her amazing pussy, still clinging to my goatee more active, even stronger, which in turn made my cock throb even harder. I gently washed my hair and face, then lathered my neck, chest, and arms, allowing the suds to flow southward over my body and around the base of my throbbing cock as it coated my full, tight ball sack. I washed my legs and ass, then turned away from the water spray saving the most sensitive part of my anatomy for last.

I slathered a handful of body wash onto my cock and started working it in, my fingers tightly gripping my slippery shaft, my palm rubbing softly over the spongy, but firm, sensitive head at the top of every stroke. The bottom of my hand banged roughly against my balls as my tightly wrapped fingers bunched up the free-floating skin on my shaft at the base upon the completion of every downward stroke. I was feverishly fucking my fist, rocking my hips, and pumping my cock wildly, as I thought about her, assuming that I had seen the last of her sexy naked ass.

Big globs of precum were oozing from my piss slit and blending quickly with the soapy lather as my chest heaved, my hips bucked, and my wet naked body writhed. I teetered on the edge, working my hard swollen cock like the handle of an old-fashioned butter churn, moaning out softly into the steam that was billowing up around me as I moved closer and closer to the summit. My lust filled thoughts along with the scent and taste of her sweet wet pussy still lingering on my lips was more than enough erotic fodder to fuel my masturbatory fantasy.

Silently I thought about my actions and made promises to myself about how different things would be if I ever got a second chance, another opportunity to sample her heavenly charms. Pumping my cock like I was mad at it; I began to feel that familiar feeling in my tormented groin. The torturous tightening and that familiar euphoric wave building slowly, glowing like a candle flame inside my balls as it prepared to spread like a California wildfire, without warning, driven by high winds and drought conditions, ready to scorch my soul, and leave it uninhabitable.

With my left arm almost horizontal above me I pressed my forehead gently against the polar white subway tile lined wall of the shower, rising higher and higher on my tip toes with every pleasure-provoking stroke. My thighs were shaking, my buttocks dimpling, my biceps were flexing, and forearm was pulsing as I rapidly stroked my thick, shaven, soapy cock. My ball sack grew even tighter, my smooth veiny shaft swelled quickly, and my asshole began to spasm as my orgasm arrived with little warning and my cock violently exploded in my hand.

Raunchy vignettes of the sexy little bitch whose hot wet pussy and tight little ass I had been licking just minutes ago began to play vividly, like an erotic slide show on the private canvas of my mind. Images of me force feeding my rigid cock to the needy little cunt and listening to her choke, gag, and swallow as her pretty hazel-colored eyes water-up. Images of me slapping her cheeks with my hard throbbing cock as my hot steamy load covered her pretty face and dripped like honey from her chin. I saw them all so clearly in my mind as my orgasm took control.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers