Breaking News - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Images of me pounding her tight little ass doggy style until it bleeds, and images of me stuffing, stretching, and pounding her hot dripping fuck hole like I stole it as I seed her deeply. More than a half dozen huge creamy ropes of release squirted from my swollen pink head into the air. I stood there frozen stiff and paralyzed with pleasure as my cum repeatedly shot skyward, then fell quickly to the shower floor, swirling rapidly in the soapy water before disappearing forever down the drain between my feet.

The scenes in my mind changed with every powerful, creamy blast. My pearlescent release quickly turned to a frothy white, bubbly mess beneath my fingers as my balls emptied. The room was spinning as my pleasure driven moans filtered through my empty house like a warm Autumn breeze. "Suck my cock; you dirty little whore" I muttered semi-consciously still reeling from the very intense, self-induced orgasm, my body shaking and shuddering softly as I fought valiantly to remain upright.

I watched with amazement as the final couple drops of my creamy goodness fell from the head of my spent cock onto the wet tile floor, before turning to face the water spray, my back sliding slowly down against the wall until my naked ass came to rest against the cold tile, the water droplets now hitting my face reviving me, clearing my head as I sat with my legs spread on the shower floor, wondering to myself "What the fuck just happened?" My legs were trembling, and my eyes were closed as the water from the ceiling mounted rain shower head rinsed me clean.

I had masturbated literally thousands of times since puberty, but I had never, ever experienced an orgasm that intense, that real ever before. The tightness in my chest and the ferocity of my release made if feel like it was my life blood draining from my heart rather than a five-day load being pumped from balls. "Holy Shit," I thought to myself, tilting my head back against the wall, pushing my fingers through my wet hair. I just sat there replaying the events that unfolded between us earlier in my shop until the water started to run cold.

Feeling almost numb, I stood up, and shut off the shower, drying off as I stared blankly into the steamy mirror. My mind was moving at warp speed as my heartbeat finally began to slow. I walked naked back into the kitchen to grab another cold beer, then back to the bedroom to lay down and figure things out. I turned down the maroon-colored Egyptian Cotton sheets, turned on the ceiling fan, placed the pillows against the headboard of my king-size Mahogany canopy bed, then leaned back, glancing briefly at my naked image in the mirrors above me.

(Meanwhile, over thirty miles away.)

"How dare he!" I snapped; my blood raging and boiling as it courses through my veins.

I was blind with fury as my Tesla roared down his drive and away from HIM! Somehow, I arrived back at my house just over thirty minutes later; I don't even remember the drive, I was so consumed with anger.

Screeching into my garage, leaving barely an inch between the front of my car and the wall, I shoved the door of my car open with my shoulder swinging it wide. Exiting my car with a huff and slamming the door shut, rocking the car on its springs. Storming into my home like a raging bull, I tossed my purse and ripped my heels off, throwing them.

"That son of a bitch!" Snatching the bottle of my favorite rum from the cabinet, dropping an ice ball into a rocks glass, then pouring a heavy dose of the dark liquor, recalling the unbelievable events of earlier that evening.

"I was merely curious, and that asshole totally took advantage of me!"

Tossing back my rum as I head up the stairs, throwing my blazer aside, unzipping and kicking my skirt from my feet as it fell, practically popping the buttons on my blouse, roughly unsnapping the front clasp to my white lace bra, casting both aside as I made my way hastily to a hot shower.

"I've got to wash his stink from me." I tug and roll my pantyhose down my legs and slip my thong down.

My arousal leaves a damp glistening trail along the inside of my thighs as I pull them from me, the sight causes another burst of anger to bubble up inside me. Turning on the water, I allow it to warm while I knot my hair up on my head, my breasts stretch up as I extend my arms above me. A billow of thick steam rolls into the bathroom as I open the shower door and step inside.

I hiss as the scalding water splashes against the front of my body forcing me to turn around and let my ass take the brunt of the heat. The hot water quickly takes some of the wind out of my sails and I can feel my shoulders relax a little. Squeezing body wash onto my soft pouf, the slight coconut scent blooming in the thick air of the shower. I aggressively scrub my skin, as if I'm trying to cleanse the memory of his touch from it.

Running the pouf over my tits, the bubbles slipping down my skin and gathering on the tips of my rock-hard nipples before falling to the tile and down over my long legs and between my thighs. The rough texture of the pouf sends electric jolts zipping through my body. I cast the pouf aside and touch my engorged clit with my fingertips, my knees practically buckling from the intense sensation. Mortified, I rush through my shower and pat my skin dry with a white fluffy towel; careful to avoid my pussy.

Exhausted and trying to get a handle on myself, I slide between the cool Egyptian cotton sheets, my raven black hair pooling beneath my head on the pillow. Despite my best efforts, I cannot get the events of the evening out of my head; the sweet smell of the shop, wood stain and sawdust, the feel of the block against my skin, the helplessness I felt when the block closed on me and worst of all, the way he touched me and instantly caused fireworks to explode within my core.

I run my hands over my breasts as I close my eyes. The skin around my nipples is pebbled and they are hard as bullets as I pinch them and run my fingertips over the swell of my breasts down my abdomen, beneath the sheets, through my soft dark landing strip to my smooth puffy folds, hesitating just a moment before deciding "Fuck it," spreading my legs and running my palms down the inside of my thighs before touching my slit. Licking my lips with desperation as I touch my inner folds, my fingers growing slick with my arousal.

I picture his rugged face as I plunge two of my fingers inside my hungry pussy. I've never been one to indulge in masturbation and I am now wondering why. I writhe my hips and start to moan as my thumb deftly rubs my clit, while my fingers intuitively pleasure my channel.

"My God!" the inside of my pussy is so soft and slick and the way it hungrily sucks in my fingers is so scary, yet so erotic!

Tossing my head on the pillow with my eyes closed tightly, I keep seeing his face, imagining how his cock would feel moving inside me and how he would sound as he filled me with his cum. I arch my back, practically bending in half as my orgasm punches me like a prize fighter. Bucking and wriggling while I twitch, my fingers still buried deep inside me, my palm and wrist covered with my warm, creamy, sticky cum.

I can hear my heart pounding in my ears like stormy ocean waves crashing onto the shore, my breath is ragged and raw, and I can feel sweat on the back of my neck. I shakily withdraw my fingers from my wet, sloppy pussy; my thick, creamy juices stretch like taffy between them. At that moment, I realized that maybe the evening wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be.

"Jesus Snowy, you can't let this happen," I whispered to myself, half-heartedly fighting off the realization that I am already on my way to being addicted to this man.

(Back at Uhl's Lakefront Home)

Taking a big swig of beer and a deep breath, I began to regroup, occasionally stroking my cock softly as the images that first played on the canvas of my mind in the shower, haunted me until the early morning hours, like the spirits of lovers past. I laid awake until the sun peeked through the blinds of the window on the east side of the room. I have never kissed her; I have never made love her or taken her. The prettiest pussy I have ever laid eyes on was still hers; I had never claimed it or marked it. How is this possible I wondered.

Not an hour went by during the days that followed when I didn't think about her and fantasize about her. I had to fight the urge to call her up and apologize, as that would make me seem weak and sorry, and I was neither. I figured she would only curse me and hang up on me. I was certain that I had let the most beautiful girl in the world literally slip through my fingers. I had acted arrogant, uncaring, even disrespectful to her and I am none of those things. Despite my desire for her, I conceded that if there was ever going to be a US, what happened next was up to her.

The following Saturday evening, after a week full of uncertainty, while working in my shop, a glimmering red blur caught my eye through the lens of my safety glasses as I focused on the board that I was cutting with my radial arm saw. Pushing the saw back to the safe position, I shut it off and looked up. It was a Tesla and stepping out of it was the woman who swore she was never stepping a foot back into my life. I took off my work gloves slowly, sitting them down on the corner of the saw table. I pushed my glasses up over my forehead into my hair.

Both shocked and pleased, I looked at her awkwardly, letting out a gentle sigh. Her hips swayed softly as she walked silently up the drive and entered my shop through the open garage door. With her dark sunglasses on, she made a face that was extremely hard to read. She was wearing a short coral colored, Hyacinth print, halter style sundress, black seamed stockings, and patent black leather pumps. Her hair was in a ponytail and her impressive tits swayed left and right, separating softly in the middle every time she took a step.

It was once again hard for me to read her, just like the last time she was in my shop. Was she angry? Was she horny? Was she on the fence? Jesus, this girl was driving me fucking crazy. She walked slowly over to me not saying a word, then poked my chest a couple times. I stared at her and decided in my mind that if she made the move or said the right things, it was "Game-On," and she would find herself once again shackled to the block and this time I wasn't going to be very nice.

"You Mr. Wett are something else. You ignored my helpless plea to stop what you were doing and did whatever the hell you wanted to me like some rutting animal. I am a woman, not a fucking piece of meat" She barked as her nipples hardened beneath her pretty dress.

"Stop your complaining, I didn't Fuck you!" I told her with a smile just to piss her off.

"Why didn't you fuck me? You did everything else!" she taunted like some pouty little bitch, folding her arms beneath her tits. "Tell me! Tell me now! WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCK ME?"

"Because you weren't ready," I whispered leaning in kissing her softly on the check, then sucking lightly at her exposed shoulder flesh.

"READY? READY? I have fucked better than you by accident!" she proclaimed loudly as she turned to face the wall, with her arms still crossed. trying to hide the tears. "I want more than just teased Dammit!"

Without saying a word, I grabbed her by the ponytail, just inches above her dress matching hair scrunchie, and pulled her kicking and screaming, over to the already open pillory block. She took short choppy penguin steps in her four-inch heels, trying not to bust her ass on the sawdust covered floor. I pushed her down onto the block with authority, and lowered the top half down, locking her in place, making sure to keep her pretty ponytail on the head and wrist side of the block. Things were going to be different this time, but only slightly.

As I walked around behind her, I pulled softly at the bow of her halter straps, letting the top of her pretty dress fall towards the ground, exposing her perfectly shaped C-Cup breasts. Her bright pink nipples were already rock hard, as I knelt behind her securing her ankles to the chains extending from the block, using the fur-lined cuffs. I strapped the cuffs around her ankles, buckling them tight, and slid my fingertips lightly upward along the inside of her left thigh, only to discover her firm, pretty ass was smooth and bare. No panties today.

I flipped her dress up onto her back like a quarterback doing the same with a white towel as he steps under center. The cock hardening sight of her beautiful double stacked pleasure holes left me even more breathless than it had the time before. I gave each of her naked ass cheeks a thunderous slap and watched them ripple quickly up and back before settling calm and still, now slightly more colorful than before. She yelped aloud with each impact, her dark sunglasses barely hiding the river of tears that were welling up in her lust filled eyes.

The game had certainly changed, and control of the future was now mine. How would I play my next hand, it was a crucial play and the consequences of making the wrong choices could have ever lasting effects. As I moved back in front of her, I softly took off her sunglasses and gently laid them aside. I took a step back and unzipped my jeans, then unbuckled my belt and unsnapped them, letting them fall slowly down around my ankles. My hard veiny cock sprang into the air as her pretty eyes filled with delight.

"Are you going to fuck me with that thing?" she whimpered softly glancing up at me helplessly.

"I am, but not today," I replied stroking it softly. "You have to earn that right pretty girl, so today you are going suck it until it cums."

"N-o-o-o! You need to fuck me right now, my pussy is aching for it!" she moaned, squirming nervously in the block.

"Now News... Open wide!" I teased, grabbing her by the ponytail lifting her head as I pressed my hard throbbing cock to her pretty face.

"No," she whimpered defiantly, closing her mouth and turning her head to one side.

"Do you want me to stop? You have to open your mouth to say yes, you know," I told her rubbing the swollen pink head of my cock softly against her cheeks, trailing sweet, clear precum over her chin.

My smooth hard cock was twitching with desire as I reached down and squeezed her nose with my thumb and index finger, cutting off the airflow. A few seconds later, her lips parted as the words; "Oh My God! No." filtered from between them, I rocked my hips and instantly filled her warm, wet mouth with the spongy pink head of my cock.

"Good Girl," I told her pushing my cock further between her hungry lips as they wrapped instinctively around my thickness, forcing it deeper into the back of her throat.

"How does it feel to taste a hard throbbing cock that you have never even touched with your hands before? To have your hot lips clinging to bulging veins that your fingers have never lightly traced. To learn its clean masculine scent as its thickness fills your throat, leaving breathing through your nose the only option. How does it feel hearing whore-like sounds coming from your mouth instead of well-written words rolling across a studio teleprompter?

As pathetic as the sound of her gagging on my thick, juicy cock was, I enjoyed hearing it, and I wanted to hear more as I fucked her deeper and harder, ignoring her coughing and slobbering as I toyed with her gag reflex. "Suck it bitch!" I whispered giving each of her ass cheeks another SLAP!!! The sight of my precum mixed with her saliva and drooling from her lips and dripping from her chin pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. When I heard her scream on my cock, watched her fists tighten, and felt her nose against my abdomen, it was all I could take.

Moaning wildly, I yanked on her ponytail and pulled my pulsing cock from her mouth as she gasped for air. I moved quickly to one side, pumping my shiny saliva coated cock as stream after stream of my hot tasty cum shot from the head, less than two inches from her hungry lips and fell to the sawdust covered floor below. My cum was so close to her lips, she could smell it. She chased those ropes with her outstretched tongue like a schoolgirl letting snowflakes land upon her face. She never got a taste and had to watch helplessly as my warm tasty cum splattered onto the floor in front of her.

"Damn You!!!" she squealed, watching my cock twitch uncontrollably and drip. "I came here to get fucked, not to be your blow job whore! I hate you!"

"I need to talk to you, and your ass needs to listen," I told her, dropping her ponytail, walking around behind her, wiping the cum dripping head of my spent cock between her ass cheeks and down over the pretty pink lips of her wet dripping pussy.

"Do not darken my doorstep again with your shadow until your head is in the right place. Your submission is your gift to give, not mine to take, if you are woman enough to do so, you will experience more pain and pleasure than you ever knew you could endure, I will change your life forever. If that scares you or turns you off, then never come back, settle for one of your frat boy lovers who is more worried about whether or not his hair is out of place or the wheels on the car his daddy bought for him are shiny enough.

"In his world you will be a peasant, in mine you will be a queen. You will be my friend, my lover, my baby, and my bitch. My everything. Your spoiled little ass may think you have it all, but you have nothing without what I offer you. You have a high-profile job, and you have a fancy car. The people around you are too busy kissing your ass to care about you the person. You need structure in your life and a rock to lean on. When you get home tonight and you long for my cock and hunger for my cum, ask that college degree that hangs so proudly on your wall for them.

"Call me in the morning and let me know how that worked out for you. You need a man who will take everything he wants from you but gives you everything you need and more in return. Now, if fucked is what you want; then fucked is what you will get," I told her placing my hands firmly to the flare of her hips.

Having said what needed to be said; I squatted quietly behind her and mouthed her pink glistening hood, dipping my tongue deeply between her warm steamy folds before dragging it upward across her cute little ass pucker. She moaned softly, incoherently muttering her approval. In her mind she was expecting my resurrected cock to bring her to orgasm. I can only imagine her surprise when I stood up and grabbed a brand-new jar of petroleum jelly from a shelf, twisted off the lid and stuck my index finger, webbing deep into its thick, slippery contents.

I swirled my finger around in the Jelly jar like Winnie the Pooh until it was thoroughly covered, then pulled it out, kneeling behind her, pushing the tip of my well lubed digit firmly to her gathered pink ring. I wiggled my hand softly pushing my index finger up her ass and my middle two fingers into her wet dripping pussy, using my pinkie like a broom, sweeping it softly back and forth over her still shrouded clit. After just a few slow, gentle pushes my middle fingers were heavily glazed and dripping.

Placing my left-hand on the small of her back, I pulled my hand from between her naked ass cheeks. I spread my fingers like I was saying hello with a traditional Vulcan hand greeting. Doctor Spock would have been proud when I pushed my middle and index fingers slowly and deeply into News' quivering little asshole. My third and pinky fingers slid easily into her warm slippery pussy until the webbing between my fingers bottomed out against her shiny, wet perineum. She moaned softly as my fingers teased at her G-spot.

Smiling widely, I proceeded to give her a four-finger, two-hole fuck that left her breathless. I wiggled my fingers as I moved them in and out, slowly at first, then increasing the tempo until her whines and whimpers turned to grunts and moans. Before I knew it, my hand was slamming hard against the narrow ribbon of delicate pink flesh that separates her pussy and her asshole. My slippery fingers filled both her needy holes. I was certain that her tender little pussy would be sore and bruised in the morning, and I didn't give a fuck!