Breaking News - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every powerful trust of my hand forced another grunt and another gasp from between her dry, quivering lips. The bruises on her puffy mound and the imprint of my teeth against the insides of her buttocks will fade soon. The marks my aggressiveness has left on her soul will not fade near as quickly. Her impressive tits were swaying like twin pendulums, flailing wildly up and back, her shapely, trembling thighs glistened on the insides, the tell-tale signs of her growing arousal and impending release. This is one sexy bitch; I thought to myself.

When her juices began running down along the underside of my forearm and her hot, tight ass squeezed my probing fingers tighter, I knew she was close! I pounded both her holes harder and deeper until her broken yelps turned into one long gut-wrenching scream and orgasm ravaged her beautiful body. Make-up colored tears of joy streamed down her cheeks, she was cumming, and cumming hard. Her hips shuddered and shook, her long pearl necklace banged loudly against the block, and she slobbered like a common street whore onto the floor.

She had fought a good fight, trying desperately not to surrender to my ruthless invasion, until the rising erotic waters swirled quickly around her and pulled her under. The room went dark as she helplessly clenched her fists, her pretty pink nipples were hard as diamonds as she finally succumbed to the perfect storm. Wave after pleasure filled wave crashed into her body, filling every crack, every crevasse, and every pore with a raging desire for more. She couldn't stop it, her thick creamy release flowed from her steamy wet pussy like a pot boiling over.

"O-h-h-h-h, You Dirty Fucker!" she growled, moving her hips, squeezing my hand with her, quivering cunt, trying to escape a sexual pleasure like she had never experienced before.

"Do you kiss your Daddy with that mouth?" I teased, gently pulling my tired fingers from both of her well fucked holes.

"Yes, I do, I mean no! Well, Jesus I don't know what I mean," she confessed panting heavily, her thoughts were cloudy, and her legs were weak.

Standing up from my kneeling position behind her, I walked slowly across the shop and retrieved a small Cedar trinket box from the shelf; then turned and walked back towards her. I knelt in front of her, smiling softly noticing that my cum was beginning to dry on her cheeks. I opened the red velvet lined, cedar box and showed her what was inside. Nestled snuggly inside was a sparkling, highly polished, stainless steel butt plug. Her eyes began to dilate as what was about to happen hit her like a truck out on the interstate.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked nervously, squirming in the block.

"I am going to stick it up your ass and send you home, but not before you lick and suck it like a pacifier, do you understand?" She nodded, feeling humiliated, looking down at the floor, not speaking...

"You must learn that no matter how pretty you are; you don't just walk in here and tell me you need fucked and expect that to happen! I will decide, no one else, when you need fucked and how you need fucked. Do you understand?"

"But how will I know when it's time?" she pouted with a soft whimper.

"I will tell you," was my answer. "Tonight, you literally got a taste of what awaits you if you are woman enough to admit it, woman enough to accept it, and woman enough to endure it."

Silently pulling the ominous looking plug from the box, I held it to her lips. Like a serpent, her tongue whisked over the cold steel surface of the plug as I spun it and tilted it in my fingers until she opened her mouth wide, and I placed it between her lips. With her cheeks lightly dimpling, she slowly sucked it in like she had done it before, until her pretty red lips pressed against the topside of the flange. She sucked it like a pacifier.

"Good Girl," I told her gently pulling the now wet plug from between her painted lips, standing, then walking slowly around behind her.

I knelt once again, softly giving both her perfect little ass cheeks a soft wet kiss before gently dragging the wet, cold steel plug up and down between her smooth silky buttocks and across her quivering pucker. She moaned softly and bit her lower lip in heart pounding anticipation, waiting for the plug to stretch her tight. I couldn't resist mouthing her fleshy hood and sucking softly on her bulging clit before I slipped in the plug, prolonging her anticipation. Our time together this night, was almost over. The next time our paths cross, I will make her mine.

Watching closely, I pushed the wet glistening plug firmly against her well-lubed, pretty pink ass pucker, moaning softy as it stretched slowly to accept the slippery steel plug, chuckling softly as her tight little ring reached the widest point of the plug and closed slowly around the bottom of it, sucking it in quickly, I watched it disappear like a fleeing heroine sinking into quicksand in some 1960's adventure movie until the flange seats tightly against her shrinking funnel. The plug now resting deep between her ass cheeks.

I wiped the excess lube from around it and from between her sexy ass cheeks, with a black terry cloth towel, smiling softly as I gazed at the initials U.B.W. ornately engraved into the still exposed portion of the flange. I stood up and lowered her sundress back down over her beautiful ass and unlocked the block. Her nice round tits settled quickly in perfect position as she stood up. I grasped the halter straps of her dress and gently tied them behind her neck kissing her softly on the lips, before taking her by the hand and leading her to her car.

It was dark when we got outside, she was in a much better place this time than she was the last time she left. She leaned back against the door of her car and sighed softly. I was about to lean in and kiss her for the last time when she gasped aloud and pointed to the sky. I turned quickly enough to catch a brief glimpse of a shooting star before it burnt out forever. I gently kissed her forehead as she wrapped her arms softly around my waist. The feel of her soft ample breasts pressing against me made my semi-hard cock throb lightly.

"Did you make a wish?" I asked her chuckling softly.

She simply nodded her head vertically. When I asked her if she was going to share it with me; she shook her head horizontally, without speaking a word. I cupped her right breast and thumbed her hard nipple as I kissed her goodnight. She slowly opened the car door seemingly hesitant to leave, and started to step in, then stopped.

"What am I supposed to do about the plug you left in my ass?" she giggled.

I smiled softly and told her; "They don't come out quite as easily as they go in. You are a smart girl though; I'm sure you'll figure something out. I would like it back" I whispered.

"Then I guess you'll have to call me or come and get it," she whispered back, softly biting her lower lip.

She sat down softly in the driver's seat, acutely aware of the plug still deep inside her. She closed the door and lowered the window. She smiled at me, then quietly drove away. I stood there grinning, staring at the taillights as they faded to black. It was almost time; this delicate passion fruit was almost ripe for picking. Soon I will be balls deep in her wet slippery cunt and life will likely change for both of us. I expect our first full blown sexual encounter to be almost nuclear in nature, a mushroom cloud of unexplored need and exploding desire, billowing to the heavens.

One, two, three weeks, almost a month went by until one Friday morning I woke up alone, with my cock as hard as steel, and a five-day load in the chambers. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and thumbed out a text to my local news anchor; "It's Time;" was all it read. I had taken the day off from the office to catch up on some work in my shop. I started my day with a long soapy shower and a hot cup of coffee. I knew she had to work and that it might take a while before I got any reply.

Multiple times that day I had to take a break, because my hard cock made it too difficult to even work. I couldn't focus mentally, and my balls literally ached. I sat on my covered porch staring out at the lake, pondering what I was going to do to her. I needed to decide if I was going to use her as fuck meat or make love to her like the princess, she already thinks she is? After a couple of bourbon-rocks, I decided to do both. I will use her for a cum dump tonight and make sweet love to her in the morning, when she will need it most.

As the afternoon turned to evening, I went inside and took another hot shower, shaving my veiny cock and full aching balls in preparation for the night ahead. After dinner, I went out to the shop, sitting down at my desk, catching up on some paperwork. I had the radio on, and I was focused on what I was doing; that's when I heard the steel entry door open and the sound of footsteps moving closer. I didn't raise my head as the scent of her perfume, and the clicking of her heels gave her away. News had finally showed up it was time to break her.

"Hey!" she giggled softly, rubbing on my shoulder until I looked up.

"Hi there," I replied with a smile. "Did you bring back the plug?"

"I'm wearing it," she said gently nodding her head.

I turned to say hello and found her wearing a thin, mint green, cropped, tank top; her nipples were rock hard, her areoles and barbells were faintly visible beneath the thin pastel fabric. She had on very short, faded denim cut-offs, a matching mint green lacey thong beneath them, ruffled white anklet socks, and bright white sneakers with mint green laces, and a mint green hair scrunchie around the top of her ponytail. I only smiled, taking her gently by the hand leading her over to the pillory she had become so fond of. She looked up at me puzzled.

"You are going to fuck me, right? Shouldn't you take a woman to bed if you want to make love to her?" she said half-jokingly.

I nodded softly; "If tonight was about making love to you, I would have taken you to the house. It's about breaking you."

"Breaking me? You think because you have a big cock that you will break me?" she said laughing aloud.

"You must be broken before you enter my house," I told her sternly.

"What, house broken?" she teased.

"Maybe," I replied, lifting my eyebrows.

"You fuckin B-a-a" was all she got out as she turned to slap me, and I grabbed her wrist, thwarting her blow, then smothering her profanity beneath my lips.

"As for the size of my cock; it clearly matters, otherwise you wouldn't be back here tonight, with your pretty pastel green panties, parading around like a cat in heat if I were hung like stud field mouse now, would you?" I growled sarcastically.

Holding her by the wrist, I opened the pillory and told her to take her position, pushing her downward until her neck was in place, her arms soon followed. I closed the block, a little harder and a little louder than both times before, then locked the clasps. I walked around in front of her and sat down an old wooden chair, placing a large mirror on the pillowed cushion leaning it slightly against the seat back, making sure that she could see her pretty face in the reflection. She squirmed nervously before she summoned the courage to finally ask.

"So, what is the mirror for? Do you have some really twisted kink that I do not know about?" she asked with a crackle in her voice.

"The mirror is for you," I told her roughly pulling her tank top up into her armpits, pushing my cock bulge against her face as I exposed her precious round tits.

"For me? What the fuck do I need a mirror for?" she queried.

"To watch the transformation" ... I whispered with a pause, leaning over.

"What transformation? This is crazy, just fuck me and get it over with." She taunted, unaware of what was about to happen to her.

"Your transformation from the sophisticated worldly woman you think you are, into the mindless, cum guzzling, cock addicted whore you are about to become."

The barbell style piercings she wore in her nipples sparkled and shined as her breasts jostled softly to a stop. Her tummy was firm and contoured. Kneeling behind her I unsnapped the button of her shorts, then placed her left ankle in the binding at the bottom of the block. I then shimmied her shorts down off her hips and pushed her still free right leg to her tightly bound left leg and wiggled her shorts and her pretty panties down around her ankles, telling her to step out of them with her right foot. I left them in a heavenly scented pile around her left ankle.

Sure enough, there was the shiny, quarter sized flange of the plug sucked up tightly into her ass pucker. My initials were even oriented so they could be easily read. I teased her softly, slipping the fingertips of my two middle fingers beneath the flange and prying at it gently making her pretty pucker stretch slightly, but not surrender it completely. I decided I would keep it in place until it was time to replace the cold steel insertable with a hot fleshy cock. Then and only then would I remove it to make room for my thick meaty cock.

Without speaking another word, I anchored her right ankle to the fur lined ankle cuff attached to the right side of the block. I stood back briefly, gazing at her double stacked fuck holes, then moved slowly around in front of her and stripped down naked. First removing my shirt, then my jeans. My cock was all ready and throbbing, its freshly shaven shaft was smooth and glossy. The swollen pink head was spongy and moist when I pushed it to her lips, grabbing her long dark ponytail that I was careful not to clamp down when I lowered the block.

"Oh no, not this again." She whimpered just before I filled her mouth with hot throbbing cock.

"You better wet it down good, it's the only lube your dry tight ass is going to get!" I teased, knowing that I was going to stretch her tight little pussy before I wrecked her virgin ass.

She sucked, slurped, and swallowed until my balls pressed against her chin and the head of my oozing cock filled the back of her throat. Her eyes bulged and watered as I stuffed my veiny length down her throat, holding it there until tears trickled down her cheeks and her clenched fists trembled helplessly as she starved for air. I pulled back quickly dragging my cock across her tongue. She gasped wildly for air, moaning and groaning as a thick clear strand of saliva and precum stretched from her lips to the head of my cock like hot cheese on a pizza.

Holding her head up by her ponytail, I laughed as I made her lick my balls and kiss my wet dripping shaft. Pulling back, giving her a chance to catch her breath, I walked over to my jeans and pulled my black leather belt from its loops, folding it in half as I walked back towards her. She was too out of breath to speak, or even ask. I stepped quietly behind her and rubbed the folded black leather gently over her creamy white ass cheeks, placed it against her puffy pink sex. I then pulled it slowly up between her buttocks, her juices glistened on the belt as I pulled free.

Stepping up to her, I squeezed her sex roughly, wringing it out, smiling as her warm creamy juices dripped from it like water from a dishrag. I should have railed her ass right then, but I couldn't resist sticking my tongue in both her holes before I brutalized them. I placed my hands on her ass and spread her cheeks, admiring the landscape of her fertile valley. The pungent scent of her needy pussy made my hard cock twitch and leak. I needed to slow my roll and savor the moment; smell the roses if you will. In this case, it was the orchid I needed to smell.

I tugged back her wet, fleshy hood roughly with my thumb and out popped her hard prominent clit, standing tall and proud like a pin flag resting in a freshly cut cup on the eighteenth hole at Augusta. In my mind I could feel the warmth of the Georgia sun against my skin and hear the roar from the gallery as I walked slowly onto the green with a four-stroke lead in my back pocket, looking at a "tap-in" for an eagle and my first green jacket. No woman's pussy had ever had that effect on me before. I kept telling myself, 'It's just a pussy.'

My wet dripping tongue circled her visibly throbbing nubbin, like a pack of Gray Wolves circling a lost bison calf; one that got separated from the herd, deep in the heart of Yellowstone. Nature can be so cruel. With drool stringing from my lips, I gazed at her succulent pink flesh and thick dark landing strip, my shiny white teeth showing, ready to rip her innocence to shreds. I was ready to devour her and eager to feel her wet dripping flesh between my lips. Fuck, this girl is going to scream bloody murder when I slam my thick veiny cock into her hungry little cunt.

Standing naked and hard behind her, I moved my leather belt to my right-hand and gripped it tightly, pulled back my arm, I brought it quickly forward; striking her upper right buttock diagonally downward, then her left lower buttock upward diagonally with my backhanded return strike. WHACK! WHACK! the belt sounded sharply forcing multiple screams from between her lips. Switching hands, I struck her left upper buttock downward diagonally, then her right lower buttock, with my backhanded upward return strike. WHACK! WHACK!

Although it had been a few months since I last striped a sexy round ass, I clearly hadn't lost my touch. She whimpered from the sting as bright red welts quickly appeared on her bottom. A perfectly symmetrical "X" quickly marked her creamy white ass. She whimpered and sniffled pathetically, asking me why, why did I spank her ass, she had done nothing wrong. Tears streamed down her pretty face; she bent her knees, lowering her ass, trying to escape another strike. Her thighs trembled, her pussy grew wetter, and her scent became even more alluring.

"What the hell was that for?" she sobbed.

"That was a distraction," I replied; with a low raspy voice.

"A distraction from what?" she whimpered. "My ass is burning!"

"It's a distraction from the pain you will experience when I fuck both your holes long and hard" I told her, placing my hand gently upon her well-marked ass, feeling the heat rise softly from her fresh welts.

It was finally time, after almost two months, the teasing was over, and the chase had ended, the dinner table was set, and the guests had all arrived. I placed my left hand on the flare of her hip and grabbed my fat drooling cock as the base with my right. She took a deep breath as I parted her soft fleshy folds with the tip, then let out a blood curdling scream when I rocked my hips and fed her hungry pussy half my length. The second thrust of my hips pushed me balls deep inside her. The velvety, wet walls of her pussy, spasmed violently around my throbbing shaft.

With precum drooling from its swollen pink head and dripping from her quivering folds, my thick veiny cock slid into her tender pink pussy with the speed and ease of a light beam in the darkness, pounding against her womb like a Viking battering ram against wooden castle doors in a foreign land. My full hanging balls took the brunt of the violent collision, slamming hard against her smooth puffy mound. Her legs trembled and shook, and her body shuddered uncontrollably as I began pounding her pussy with clearly the biggest cock she had ever taken.

I lifted the ponytail from her back, twisting it tightly in my fingers, getting a better grip, pulling her back onto me as I thrusted forward and began the breaking process. I gave her a little time to get used to the feel of my cock stretching her privileged little cunt, watching her asshole quiver with anticipation, as the meaty pink lips of her sex clung to my thick hard shaft every time I pulled my hips slowly back, then disappeared, collapsing inside her tender fuck-hole every time I slammed forward hard and deep.