Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
The pornstar wife.
8.6k words
4.63
4.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg put the phone down and sat looking at the pool. He had come home and was going to spend some time doing some research that would help him put together a plan for another consulting client ... a small timber yard in El Paso. He had started it in the cabana out by the pool but hadn't got far before Adele had called.

The owners of that yard had hired him to do give them some idea of whether they should expand their lines or not and he was going to start that job tonight but now all he could think of was Helen appearing on adult videos. The thought made him as horny as hell but at the same time he was worried that his beautiful wife might be getting out of her depth in an industry that she knew nothing about.

Greg probably knew even less about the porn industry than Helen knew so it was time to ask somebody who must know more than both of them.

"Hey buddy what's happening?"

"Hey Dave I need to pick your brain for a few minutes?"

"Greg, I've got to say that I've been expecting a call from you ever since Adele told me that she was going to introduce Helen to the guys from Kalya Productions tonight ... so what would you like to know?"

"Tell me everything you know about them Dave because, right now, I'm feeling a tad uncomfortable about what might be about to happen."

"OK, Greg ... I'm sure that you have heard or read some horror stories about girls who work in porn and how they are exploited, mistreated and abused and, sadly, that does happen. Adele wasn't always lucky enough to work for the best production companies and she's got some tales she could tell you that would leave a nasty taste in your mouth.

"But, having said that, she speaks very highly of Alex and Serge, the guys who own Kalya Productions and I've met them and, I have to admit that I like them.

"They have been in business together for about 10 years and they have built a money-making machine that just goes on getting bigger and bigger all the time.

"I can't speak for the other girls who work for them but they have not exploited Adele in any way. They pay her well above the industry average, she works maybe two days a week and according to her, the guys employ only the best directors so she is not treated like trash and she is not made to do things that she doesn't want to do.

"It seems that those guys look after their girls too ... or at least they do with Adele. On top of what they pay her for the scenes she does there are allowances for clothing, lingerie and just about anything else you can think of for the girls who are on contract.

"Adele has worked with a couple of their other girls who are getting their college fees paid by the guys and Adele has heard of the guys putting some of their employees' kids through College too.

If Helen is loyal to them then they will be loyal to her too. Once Adele was settled in with them they started hiring my teams for all their electrical work ... and they own a lot of real estate around LA and right down to the border so there's always electrical work to be done.

"On the downside for me ... but not for her I guess ... is that they have her do some promotional work for them and sometimes that can involve sleeping with some VIP, but she gets paid well for that.

And the two guys like to sleep with her too but when that happens there's often some compensation. For example, if I wasn't going fishing this weekend and they were fucking the shit out of her down in San Diego in between shooting scenes then I would be compensated for that.

'I've met a lot of the people who work for those guys and I haven't found anyone who wasn't very happy working for them so I don't think that you've got anything to worry about there.

"Adele has heard ... and so have I when I've been doing some wiring for them ... that they have some big expansion plans and they need a couple of execs and contractors to make that happen for them and that might be good for you and Helen too.

"You might have some expertise that they're looking for and, if they think that you guys will be able to handle whatever it is that they have in mind, they will hire you rather than anyone else because you will already in the family ... if you know what I mean ... and family is very important to them.

"Hope that helps buddy but I've got to go, I'm expecting someone in a few minutes."

Greg sat back after the call ended and started looking at the notes that he had jotted down while Dave had been talking. There were a lot of things in those notes that Greg had liked but there were a couple that he wasn't so happy about.

How would he feel if Helen was expected to "entertain" the owners of the business or their VIP guests. Dave seemed to be suggesting that the owners of the business were really nice guys and yet they were using their girls for their own sexual pleasures and to "entertain" others.

Did they force the girls to do it ... to prostitute themselves? He was surprised that Adele would do it ... and even more surprised that Dave was OK with it ... but then the way Dave described it, Adele came from a pretty rough background ... maybe she saw it as no big deal.

Maybe it wasn't such a big deal after all ... Adele was already fucking other guys for the videos the company was producing so what was fucking a few more guys for the company? If the money was good then maybe Adele wanted to do that extra 'work'?

But would Helen want to do what her friend was doing? Would she see think that it was OK because there was no real difference between fucking guys she didn't know on camera and fucking guys she didn't know because Kalya wanted her to?

And what about spending nights with the two owners? Were the girls penalised if they didn't? Was there some incentive for them to be available for the owners' pleasure or did the girls just want to spend time with them because they were such good fucks?

And what was this compensation that husbands and partners received when their women were sleeping with the bosses or off fucking some very important person? Dave didn't actually say what the compensation was but his tone of voice changed when he talked about it and Greg got the impression that Dave liked whatever the compensation was.

Greg shook his head to try and clear his thoughts, his Helen would never let herself be turned into a prostitute ... that was just so far beyond who she really was that he almost laughed at how silly he was to even think that she might consider doing something like that.

But if she did? The thought turned his cock into a rod of iron and he cursed and slammed the lid of his laptop shut ... thinking about some little lumber yard in El Paso was going to be almost impossible for him that night.

And maybe Greg didn't know his beautiful wife as well as he thought he did.

Helen instantly recognised the guys as the two Adele had spoken to at the coffee shop but now she could get a much better look at them. One was taller than the other, broad across the shoulders and with a noticeable bulge in his jeans.

She knew that she should have felt guilty looking at it but now it was OK ... she was a hot wife ... maybe even a pornstar ... and her eyes and imagination feasted on what might be hiding just behind the zipper in his jeans.

The taller guy looked more self-confident than the second guy and walked ahead of the second guy by several paces. Helen felt a surge of excitement when she realised that this must be the guy she would have to fuck. He might not be all that good looking but that bulge in his pants looked very interesting and she was eager to find out just how interesting it could be.

The second guy was slimmer, more studious looking, perhaps a little shy but with a nice set of muscles stretching his plain t-shirt. His package didn't really show much through his jeans but if Adele was fucking him then it must at least be enough to satisfy her.

He was clearly less confident than the first guy and tended to almost stay in the shadow of his friend and even though he might have been less imposing than the first guy Helen wasn't about to turn him away if he wanted to use her ... and if they both wanted to use her at the same time ...

'God what was happening to me,' she thought, 'a few minutes ago I was thinking that fucking one of these guys would be too much and now I want both of them at the same time.'

She almost squirmed in her seat at the thought of getting fucked by both guys at once but she didn't have much time to think more about that because she was shocked to see the bigger guy walk up to the table and bend over and kiss Adele as he slipped one hand inside her blouse and squeezed her breast.

Adele moaned and squirmed but made no attempt to remove his hand ... but she did slip one hand behind his head and hold him so that she could kiss him even more. When she finally released him they were both breathing hard and her left breast was fully exposed ... and she left it that way.

"Guys ..." Adele was still struggling to get her breathing under control, "I would like you to meet my very good friend, Helen. Helen this is Serge," and the bigger of the two guys leaned down and kissed Helen full on the lips.

She waited for his hand to hand to come searching for her breast but it never came. However, his tongue did linger just inside her lips and, when she brushed it with the tip of her tongue, it slid deeper into her mouth.

When he pulled back she saw the challenge in his eyes and she smiled as she slowly dragged her fingernails over the bulge in his pants. She saw him grin and felt a tingle run through her body as she read the signs that told her that she was in for some serious fucking with Serge.

She felt Adele's foot touch hers under the table and realised that Adele was about to introduce the other guy. "And Helen this is Alex."

Alex smiled and leaned down to kiss Helen. At first he seemed to hesitate and then head towards her cheek but she turned her head and found his lips. The kiss was soft and his lips lingered on hers as she sent her tongue darting into his mouth but he didn't respond.

Instead, when he sat down beside her he put his hand on her thigh, right at the hem of her skirt, and gently push the hem up with the heel of his hand till his fingers rested so close to her pussy that he could have touched her.

Her body took control and, almost as a reaction, she pushed her hips forward and his fingers his fingers did the rest and slipped between her pussy lips. She didn't know what to say so, wisely, she said nothing as his fingers rested for a moment in the warm moisture that was seeping out of her cunt.

"I think that Helen at least deserves a screen test Serge." Alex moved just one finger and Helen had to fight to stay calm as her body began to tingle all over.

"I do too," the bigger man said and when Helen looked at him she could feel his eyes boring into her, "but are you ready for it Helen?" As if to emphasis his question his hand slowly closed around Adele's bare breast an she groaned as he tweaked her nipple.

What was the message that Serge was sending Helen? She could think of several and every one of them made her want him to take her right there on the table in front of all those guys who had stripped her with their eyes.

"Oh, I think I'm ready for you Serge ... in fact I know I am ... you can have me anytime you want me." Helen didn't know where that came from but she saw a flicker of surprise in Serge's eyes and then a hunger to possess her as he realised that she might prove to be his equal

Helen smiled and gently eased Alex's fingers away from her pussy in a way that she hoped he would interpret 'not just now' rather than 'not ever' and just to emphasis the point she leaned over and softly kissed his cheek. When he turned to say something to her she was ready and her tongue sliding into his mouth before their lips touched.

Adele caught her breath and laughed as she finally adjusted her top to cover her breast, "I think we need to get out of here before Helen jumps your bones guys... you can explain all the technicalities of what is going to happen on the way back to your office."

The guys' office was about half a block from the bar ... so close that they walked and Helen didn't miss the fact that Adele slipped in next to Alex, leaving her to walk with Serge.

"So are you really looking forward to your screen test?" His Russian accent was barely noticeable but his arm around her waist and the hand on her breast with his fingers tweaking her hard nipples was hard to miss.

It was still broad daylight and they were passing people in the street but Helen made no attempt to move his hand away. She knew that she should have moved his hand and that people who passed them were almost certainly thinking that she was a slut but she realised that she didn't really care what they thought ... and she didn't spare even a second to think of her business or her husband.

Fairly soon this guy was going to have his cock buried deep inside her and people around the world could be seeing it so a little public breast and nipple play didn't seem like much of a big deal to Helen anymore.

Her dreams of for breaking out and having fun had never gone as far as being a pornstar but now? Maybe she had always had her sights set too low when she was thinking about having fun with other guys ... why shouldn't she go a whole lot further than what she was thinking?

If she was serious about breaking out and losing the good-girl image then what better way to do it than as a pornstar so she was going to give it her best shot.

"I'm looking forward to having you fuck me," she said quietly, "and the screen test is just an added bonus."

"Have you fucked many men?" He tweaked her nipple and the bolt of pleasure that ran straight to her clit made her moan.

"Only one," she gasped.

"Only one?" The surprise in his voice was obvious.

"Uh huh ... just my husband."

"Does your husband know about what you're doing?"

"Of course he does. I was talking to him on the phone just before you arrived, trying to sort out whether I wanted to go this far or not and he helped me decided that this is what I want to do."

"So he doesn't mind?"

"No he doesn't mind. He doesn't try and tell me what to do and he supports the decisions I make. We own our own business so this isn't about the money ... it's about what I want or don't want."

"Ah yes ... your business. We know about your business. Most people out there think of the girls in this industry as being dumb bimbos who are here because the only thing they can do is fuck ... and there are plenty of girls like that. They are here for the money because all they can do is spread their legs and make the right noises.

"But there are others just like you, highly intelligent, very successful at other things and who are here for many other, more complex reasons ... and they are the ones I like to fuck the most," he chuckled.

They walked in silence for a short while and he continued to tease her nipple till she had to ask him to stop. "I'm sure that at some stage I'll do some public sex scenes for you but if you don't stop my first one will be right here, earn me nothing and provide you with no footage."

"But you just said that it wasn't about the money?"

"Oh it's not about the money ... and it's not about any bullshit ideas of art ... it's about being raw and exciting and a good fucking from a guy who knows how to please me will feed my hunger for raw, screaming pleasure. But doing it for money will make it just that little bit more slutty don't you think?"

He burst out laughing but his hand dropped down till it was just cupping her breast. "So your husband knows you're here, he doesn't object to you doing porn and he supports you in whatever you choose to do?"

"That's about it," she said softly as his words almost forced her to think of Greg and how he must be feeling right now.

"It sounds as though you husband is like Adele's."

"Yes, I think he is ... Greg and I are good friends with Adele and her husband so I know him well." But not as well as she wanted to know him.

"As well as that?" he chuckled.

"Hmm," she felt herself begin to blush, "maybe not as well as you're thinking ... at least not yet."

"So what would you think of Dave watching you getting totally destroyed by four or five guys?

"I would hope he enjoyed as much as I enjoyed doing the scene."

"Good answer ... but will you show your husband the videos you make?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I'm not ashamed of what I might be doing now or in the future ... if I was, I wouldn't be doing it."

They turned into the building and Helen was surprised to see the security guy at the front desk nod to the guys and greet Adele as if she was an old friend ... obviously she spent quite a bit of time ... and Helen wondered how long it might be before he was greeting her so warmly.

Once they were in the elevator Helen only had time to notice that there were eight floors but six, seven and eight were greyed out on the elevator keypad. They stayed greyed out until Alex inserted a key into a lock but after that she was too busy kissing Serge to notice anything else.

Serge had started it but Helen wasn't slow to respond and they were still kissing, and she was grinding her hips against the bulge in his pants, when the elevator stopped and some distant part of her brain told her that they had reached whatever floor they were headed for.

It turned out to be the seventh floor and as they got out of the elevator Adele slipped her arm through Helen's and began leading her away, "We're just going to the ladies ... we'll be back in a minute."

She led Helen into the ladies' toilet and once the door was closed behind them she hugged Helen. She had been watching her friend and Serge as they walked ahead of her and she was surprised that Helen hadn't complained, or tried to stop Serge, from playing with her in public.

It seemed like such a change from the friend she thought she knew.

"Are you sure that this is what you want Helen?" Adele already knew what the answer would be ... her friend had been all over Serge in the elevator ... but she felt that she had to ask it just to make sure that Helen wasn't being pushed into something she didn't want.

"Absolutely -- Greg said that the ultimate decision was mine to make ... and I've made it ... I want to do to do the screen test!"

"I just wanted to be sure Helen. While I couldn't see Serge was doing to you while we were walking back from the bar I gathered, from the looks of some of the people we passed, that it was pretty outrageous and I was worried that you hadn't said anything."

Helen laughed, "He had slipped another button on my blouse, had my left breast out and was playing with my nipple. I knew that people could see what he was doing but I really didn't care.

"I figure that if I'm going to be a pornstar then people are going to see a whole lot more of me doing a whole lot more than that so why worry about it? And besides that, I was enjoying it too much to say anything until I was about to have an orgasm in the street.

"So, thanks for being concerned but I want to be here ... and I definitely want to have sex with Serge."

"OK ... that's what I hoped that I would hear, and he won't disappoint you. Plus, there is something more that they want to talk to you about but they won't raise that with you until you have done your screen test and they're happy with your performance.

"It's something that I really hope you will say 'yes' to but I can't say more than that now."

"Well that sounds very interesting ... but right now I want to focus on the screen test. Have you got any tips that will help me make a good impression?"

"Yes, there are two things I should tell you. You've already made a big impression on the guys by the way you have behaved already. A girl who is going to make good videos won't get upset if someone like Serge wants to pay with her tits ... even in public.