Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And in the elevator you were all over Serge as soon as he made a move on you. The guys are always looking for new talent who aren't afraid to act like sluts. You had just finished telling Serge about your husband and a minute or two later you were shoving your tongue down his throat and trying to make him cum in his pants ... and that was definitely slutty." Helen could see the sparkle in her friend's eyes and she grinned.

"That wasn't hard to do," Helen giggled, "after he got me so turned on out in the street I would have fucked him in the elevator if he had asked me to."

"Well you've made a big impression but now you've got to pass the screen test. You might not like what I'm going to suggest but if you want the best chance of passing that test you have to forget Greg. Push him right out of your mind and fuck Serge like you have never fucked Greg.

"Act like you're the biggest slut in LA and you want Serge more than any other guy on the planet. Don't have any limits ... don't think that you can't do something because you don't do it with Greg ... do everything that Serge wants you to do and enjoy it to the max.

"Embrace your orgasms ... get loud, talk dirty and come hard."

"And I'm serious, forget Greg for those 20 minutes or so, put him out of your mind completely, and give Serge a fucking he will never forget ... but don't make it so good that he climaxes too quickly."

"And that's it? Just 20 minutes?" Helen asked.

"Yep that's it, all basically vanilla sex, some kissing and touching, he will go down on you, you'll go down on him, you'll fuck him on top, there will be some doggie, then he'll fuck you and blow on your boobs.

"You will slip a condom on him just before you ride him, he'll take it off just before he blows on you. When he dismounts the camera will probably stay on you for a few seconds so flirt with it, lick some cum off your boobs, run your fingers through it and suck them clean ... that sort of stuff."

Helen sighed, "You make it sound so easy ... I just hope I can pull it off." She wasn't sure about her ability to forget Greg either ... but then she realised that Greg had hardly crossed her mind while they were walking back from the bar or while she all over Serge in the elevator.

Adele smirked, "If you do then there's something of a reward in it for Greg?"

"How do you mean?"

"You might recall that I said that these guys look after the people who work for them ... and they really do. If you pass then they are going to ask you to stay the night because one of them ... probably Alex will want to spend a lot of time fucking you. But they know that you're married and Greg might not be too happy if you do stay.

"So the guys will show you two or three photos of some very attractive Milfs and ask you to choose one for Greg. The girl you choose will be on your doorstep at home about 30 minutes later and she will spend the night with Greg doing whatever he wants.

"I'll be staying too ... which makes me think that Alex wants you for himself ... and I've already chosen the girl who will be spending the night with Dave."

"Oh ... who are these girls?"

"These girls come from just about anywhere in the guys' corporate empire. They could be female talent on contract to their video production company, they could work in the office here or in some other part of their empire.

"There are five or six of them and they pay these girls so well that they are always ready to have some fun with our husbands while we have fun with Alex and Serge ... and just so you know, if you get through the screen test the guys will want you to do some entertaining from time to time."

"Oh, what do you mean by 'entertaining' and will it happen often?"

"Sometimes the guys need to repay a favour ... or maybe offer something to sweeten a deal and swing it their way ... and time with you will be the repayment or the sweetner ... and at other times they may want to spend time with you themselves"

Helen didn't know whether she should be horrified or admit that she had just got very wet, "Do you 'entertain' for them?"

Adele smirked, "I do ... and if you want to have wild sex with total strangers then you will do it too. You will get paid extra for that sort of 'work' and our guys get to spend the night with a horny slut. They also get a girl for the night when Serge and Alex want us to spend the night with them."

Helen smiled but then felt a pang of jealousy ... they were going to send some slut to fuck her husband? Fucking her husband was her job ... and then she realised that she was being silly and needed to change her way of thinking. Jealousy had no place in this new life she wanted for herself and she had to expect that there would be plenty of times when Greg would be fucking some other woman in the months and years ahead.

"OK ... so how many times have they sent a girl round to see Dave?"

Adele chuckled, "Many times ... in case you missed it, I seem to be something of a favourite for Serge so whenever he wants me Dave gets a visitor." That sounded like fun to Helen but then she realised that she had been all over the guy that Adele was interested in.

"Oh Adele," Helen clapped her hands to her face, "I am so sorry ... I was all over Serge ... I wasn't trying to steal him away from you."

This time Adele laughed, "Helen ... I have no claim on Serge ... I don't want to claim Serge ... he's a nice guy and I love fucking him ... and I love his raw sexuality ... it appeals to the inner slut in me ... but I'm not going to stop other girls from having fun with him ... and I'm not going to stop having fun with other guys either.

"Now let's finish up in here and get the technicalities sorted out."

The technicalities were simple. If Helen wanted to do the screen test then she had to sign a model release that basically said that she was about to be filmed having full sex with another model and that she was doing it in the knowledge that this would be a screen test and she would not receive any payment for what she was doing.

By signing the document she was also declaring that she understood what was involved in having sex with another model, was doing it of her own free will, was not coerced in any way and understood that she was relinquishing all right title and interest in the any video or still images that might be shot during the screen test.

She also agreed that by signing the release she was acknowledging that the production company had advised her that she could waive her right to have her partner wear a condom and by doing so she indemnified the production company against any claim that might arise from the fact that she had chosen not to enforce the wearing of a condom.

She was also acknowledging that the production company that was shooting the video could use the video or individual clips in any way they wanted.

Helen could see that Serge was getting rather impatient, but Alex wanted to make sure that she had read and understood the document before signing it. He explained that the section about not wearing a condom didn't apply to this session and he crossed it out and signed against the deletion.

They would only employ her for bareback scenes after she had obtained a medical certificate to prove that she was free of STD's and Adele would take her to the clinic the company used for an examination in the morning.

She and Greg had never used a condom so she was eager to get the certificate but that was for later. Right now, this time, a condom would be used and she wondered how aroused she would get when there was a condom between her and Serge's cock.

"There is one more thing I should explain to you Helen," Alex smiled and she got the impression that he was wanting her almost as badly as Serge did.

"This building is owned by one of the companies that Serge and I own. The top floor is divided into two apartments for Serge and me. This floor, the seventh floor is the executive suite for our companies and there is also a small production studio that we will be heading for in just a moment.

"The sixth floor is all office space for the people who work for our companies and the remaining floors ... down to the first floor are all apartments that are leased out to a mixture of people who work for us and people who don't.

"So now you know where you are and what's around you let's go over to the production studio and do that screen test." He ushered Helen out of the office they were in and took her hand as he led her down a corridor to a door with a light over it.

Helen's stomach was full of butterflies and she was only partly aware that Serge and Adele had followed them. She was more aware that Alex had squeezed her hand several times and when he did it again she noticed that he was smiling at her.

She wished that she had more time to think about what was happening with Alex but right at that point her main focus was what was about to happen with Serge and she was getting very horny.

Alex pointed to the light over the door, "When the cameras are rolling that light is on and people can't enter but when the cameras stop the light goes off and people can come and go."

"So I could be having sex with some guy with the camera rolling and have an audience in there as well?" Helen wasn't quite sure how she felt about that but it might be fun.

"It's not very big Helen," Alex laughed, "if we were shooting a scene there will always have four or five people working in there in the background so there's maybe only room for three or four more ... and millions of horny guys will see you having sex so what's three or four more?"

Helen giggled, "You're right Alex ... I'm just nervous."

"That's to be expected," he said gently and as he opened the door she felt his arm around her shoulders ... and it stayed there as she stepped into the room.

At first the room was dark and she couldn't see a thing but there was a click and suddenly the room was bathed in light and she could see a big bed sitting against the far wall and projecting out into the centre of the room.

'So that's where I'm going to make the transition from good girl and upright citizen to total slut and porn whore is it?' she laughed to herself ... and she was eager to make the transition.

She felt Serge's strong hands on her hips as he slowly pushed her towards the bed, "Come now my little slut, let me take your top off so we can get comfortable with each other."

He stopped her before she got to the bed and turned her round to face him. While he held her gaze and challenged her with his eyes he slowly unbuttoned the last buttons on her blouse and helped her out of it.

She looked back at him with just a hint of a smile and Serge felt his cock begin to grow hard ... it would give him great pleasure to reduce her to a quivering, moaning mess who would beg him to finish her off.

He had done it many times before and this slut would be no different. He could see the signs that told him that Alex really liked her but, to him, she was just another slut like Adele who was prepared to let them use her body to make money.

This one seemed a little more in control than most of the others who had come for a screen test but she would surrender to him and be fucked on the high altar at Kalya like all the others.

When he had her top off he threw it into the corner of the room nearest the door. She deserved no special treatment ... no care or concern ... she was just another hopeful. Maybe later he would treat her differently ... as he treated Adele differently ... but she would still be a slut to use when he needed a woman.

He put the palms of his hands on her breasts and laughed when he saw her eyes lose focus for a moment.

"Oh I am going to have so much fun with you Helen," he murmured as he drew his fingers down her breasts till they found her nipples and closed around them. She gasped when she felt her nipples trapped between his fingers and then whimpered as he slowly twisted and then pulled them.

"You like what I am doing don't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned and began to shake. She began to wish that she had worn panties for she felt her pussy juice begin to trickle down the inside of her thighs as he went on twisting and pinching her nipples

She groaned again and grabbed his arms for support when one hand went under her skirt and cupped her pussy as he slowly pushed one finger into her. He felt her pussy juice run down his finger and he regretted the need for a condom ... a cunt this wet deserved to be fucked bareback and he would delight in fucking her till the bed was soaked in her juice.

"I'm ready," she heard Alex's voice in the background and then Serge was pushing her backwards towards the bed.

"When you get on the bed you should move towards the middle," he growled as he slipped something into her hand. She looked down and saw the gold wrapper of condom and realised that she didn't even know how to open it ... but something in her pleasure fogged brain told her that she didn't need it yet ... maybe she could work out how to get it out of the package when the time came to use it.

She moved with Serge as he pushed her closer to the bed but then he stopped her just as the back of her legs came in contact with the side of the bed and moved her slightly forward.

"Let's start here Alex, she is too good for the usual boring screen test ... I think that we can make this exciting enough to sell.

"I'll kiss and finger fuck her here by the bed and then put her on the bed with her head over the side ... maybe you will get some footage of my cock in her throat."

'Holy fuck,' she thought, 'he wants me to deep throat him ... I've never even done that to ... to ... oh fuck! His fingers ... under my skirt.' He was rubbing her pussy, keeping her wet while they talked about her as if she wasn't even there.

They didn't ask her what she wanted ... did they even care?

"Da ... go ... start now!"

Then she was in his arms and he was kissing her while one hand was on her breast ... teasing and torturing her nipple. She was kissing back ... attacking his mouth ... driving her tongue in between his teeth.

'Fuck, I want this ... I fucking want him ... god his hand is moving down' ... she helped him by sliding her skirt up high on her hips ... 'what is he ... oh shit ... oh fuck he's ... my clit ... one finger between my lips ... probing ... entering me ... god I can feel it starting' ... and then she was exploding.

His finger slid in so easily ... god she was so fucking wet ... not like the last one he had tested ... this one was like someone had turned on a tap.

He had her turned slightly towards the camera so the camera could see their tongues fighting it out for supremacy and his fingers driving deep into her ... two fingers ... then three ... pistoning up into her and almost lifting her off the ground.

She was bearing down on him, flexing her cunt and squeezing his fingers, "OH GOD ... FUCK ... SO FUCKING GOOD ... OH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" she screamed and the camera caught the moment her pussy juice gushed out all over Serge's hand as if she had pissed on him.

Then his hand was in her mouth ... he wanted her to taste her own juices ... she was a whore ... she had to take it ... she couldn't refuse ... and then she didn't want to refuse ... she sucked greedily and at the same time reached for his cock.

He drove his fingers into her again and she had to forget his cock and just cling to him as another orgasm turned her legs to jelly, "Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh god," she sobbed as his fingers plundered her cunt again and again.

"AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" Another orgasm ripped through her and she twisted and writhed on his fingers and flooded his hand for a second time.

He almost threw her onto the bed and followed her. "Shit!' he thought, 'if she didn't need a condom I would fuck the shit out of her right now ... she's ripe for it!' He knew that there was little risk but Alex would have a cow if he tried.

He knew that she wouldn't care ... she was too far gone to worry about a condom ... the slut would give him anything he wanted ... but Alex ...

The wrapper ... it was right there on the bed by her hand ... why was she waiting? ... he grabbed it and tore it open ... the throat fucking could wait ... this bitch liked to make a lot of noise ... he liked it ... the customers would like it ... fuck their little plan ... she was good and he didn't want to waste a moment ... he wanted to claim her.

She watched as he tugged the condom into place ... 'they had a plan ... he should have his cock in her mouth but ... holy shit he is about to fuck me ... god I want it ... I want to feel you slam into me ... drive deep into me you fucker ... turn me into a porn slut and use me any way you want!'

She laughed and spread her legs wide. "Just fucking do it ... FUCK MEEEEEE," SHE howled as he buried his cock in her and wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her.

He withdrew and drove his cock into her again and again ... and her screams when on filling the room. She cursed him ... demanded that he fuck her harder ... deeper ... faster.

She dug her nails into his back and clawed at him as she cursed him and demanded that he fuck her harder ... deeper ... faster.

"Come on," she shouted, "fuck me harder ... make me your slut ... fill my cunt with your cock and make me cum hard."

'Fuck, she's pushing up to meet me, she's hungry for me ... she's fucking me ... so fucking tight and wet ... making me cum ... oh shit ... her nails ... my back ... god ... gotta fight it ... too soon ... noooo ... too fucking soon!'

Alex had no idea where this session was going ... they had a plan and then the couple on the bed had thrown it out the window. How was he supposed to keep up with them if they didn't stick to the plan ... what happened to the oral from him ... from her ... damn they were like two wild animals fucking to the death.

Where was the best angle ... how could he get there to that footage of her biting Serge's shoulder ... the one furthest away from the camera. Fuck ... he wanted her too ... she was making it so damn hard to concentrate on filming it!

She heaved Serge up and over onto his back ... her strength caught him by surprise and now she was riding him ... slamming up and down on him and leaning forward and swinging her tits into his face.

'Somebody stop the bitch ... I'm supposed to be fucking her, not her fucking me like she's a crazy whore.' Damn, Serge wished he didn't have the condom on ... she was so wet it was splashing out of her every time she came down on his cock and he wanted to feel his cock in her hot, wet cunt.

He didn't know where Alex and the camera were ... he was supposed to know so that he could keep this crazy slut facing the right way ... but he didn't know where the camera was ... he had trouble even thinking about it ... she was riding his cock ... dropping her tits into his mouth every time he opened it ... and she was in his head too.

She was talking to him ... telling him what a stallion he was ... how much she wanted his cock ... how he was the best fuck she had ever had ... but she was on top ... she was in charge ... she was making the moves and making him cum.

Across the room and behind the camera Adele watched the action in awe. She knew that Serge would not be happy ... Serge the alpha male who dominated the female talent was being fucked out of his skull by her friend ... on her screen test.

Helen was supposed to be timid, frightened, totally unsure of herself and yet Adele could see that something had clicked in Helen and suddenly she was on top and running the show. She had taken a pounding from Serge and now she was giving him one in return.

Adele knew that this wouldn't go on much longer, she had fucked Serge often enough to know that the guy was about to lose control and, because of Helen's inexperience, a perfectly good money shot would be waisted ... but then Helen was moving differently ... she wasn't in the right spot to see but she had to wait for Alex and the camera to decide where he wanted to be before she could move.