Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scuttled from where he had been behind Helen to a spot where he was basically shooting over Serge's shoulder and catching the wild movement of Helen's tits as she rode Serge hard.

Once Alex was in his new position Adele darted around behind him so that she was looking over his shoulder. She got there just in time to see Helen pull Serge's cock out of her cunt as she reached the peak of her upward movement and rip the condom off him.

At first Adele thought that Helen was about to remount Serge and fuck him bareback but instead Helen moved back a little so that Serge's cock was standing up in front of her. She grasped the shaft in one hand and leaned forward and ran his glans over her breasts and laughed when he groaned.

"I want it lover ... all over my tits," and she began to stroke it till it turned into a fountain that sprayed Serge's thick cum all over her breasts and even as far up as her mouth.

And as Serge came again and again he roared like a wild bull until there wasn't even a dribble coming from the end of his cock.

Helen giggled as she turned to the camera to show the thick cum running down over her breasts and into her cleavage. She licked his cum from her lips and then used two fingers to wipe more from her face and some from her breasts and then she licked her fingers clean and showed the camera that she had swallowed every drop.

"Fuck that was good," she said directly to the camera before leaning down and letting the camera watch as her tongue invaded Serge's mouth and their lips locked together in a kiss that never seemed to end.

It had been too dark to sit outside and work for quite a while but Greg hadn't been working ... he couldn't work because his head had been full of thoughts of his wife being turned into a porn whore by two guys who had the money and the connections to seduce her and take her away from him and he could stop wondering what she was doing right then.

Was she fucking some guy for the screen test? Was she fucking two guys and telling them that they were far better than her husband?

Was she really OK or had they really given her a hard fucking and maybe hurt her? Would she pass the test or would she fail and come home feeling disappointed? And what would he do and say when she finally got home?

One part of him wanted her to fail ... fucking some guy now and again was one thing ... he could handle that ... but being a pornstar? Fucking guys day after day? Being in orgies and gangbangs ... maybe working with Kalya and being away for days at a time fucking some VIP was something altogether different ... and he wasn't sure if he could handle that at all.

But then he realised that he would make the effort to do it for Helen.

He finally gathered up his laptop and his notes and went into his office to try and get back to work when Helen sent him a message, 'I passed! Adele and I have been asked to stay the night so I will probably see you about lunch time tomorrow ... big things may be happening.

'In about 20 minutes there will be a knock on the front door ... enjoy your present ... it will expire at whatever time you go to work ... Love you so much ... never doubt it.'

He tried to ring her straight back but the call went straight to voicemail so he went into the kitchen and made himself a drink.

Why didn't she call him? A quick phone call ... surely she could have managed that. He looked at the message again and realised that he had missed the image that was attached to the message. God she looked magnificent straddling some guy he couldn't see.

Laughing down at him as she held his cock ... there was thick cum running down between her breasts ... that was why she couldn't call him ... she was having too much fun. He wanted to hurl his phone across the room but instead he gently placed it on the breakfast bar and started heading back to his office.

He was passing the front door when the doorbell rang and when he opened the door he found that his present had arrived and before he knew what was happening she was in his arms and kissing him.

"Hello Greg," she whispered after the first kiss, "I'm Carrie and I'm here to fuck you till both of us can hardly walk."