Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
A great idea but...
8.8k words
4.65
1.5k
1
0

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I think I need your help?"

Greg and Helen had just pulled out of their driveway and were headed for their lunchtime meeting with Byron and Ellie.

They had left behind three very happy women who were going to be spending three nights, all expenses paid, at the Meritage Resort and Spa in the Napa Valley. Helen had organised the treat for them so Greg and Ellie could have the house to themselves and to give Carrie, Shanti and Diane a lift before the hard work really started for them.

"And what do you need my help with Lover?"

Greg laughed, "The women in my life... I need to work out where they fit."

Helen laughed too, "Now that's a problem most guys wished they could have."

Greg's problem was that, in less than a week he had gone from zero extra women in his life to way too many for his liking. He guessed that some guys probably thrived on a problem like that but, while he was changing, he was still a one-girl guy at heart.

"So, who are all these luscious women in your life?"

Greg was no fool... he knew what the biggest trap was, and he wasn't about to fall into it.

"There's this extremely sexy babe who just takes my breath away every time I gaze upon her beauty and she just happens to be sitting next to me right now. She is way up there at the top of the totem."

Helen giggled, "You are so full of shit Greg Weston but an answer like that makes me want to keep you around for a few more days at least." Greg heaved an inward sigh of relief.

"Then there's this multi-millionaire chick that we're going to see. She's pretty easy on the eye and she keeps telling me that I make her wet."

"Does she?" Helen looked at him over the top of her sunglasses as Greg tried his hardest to look innocent, "and who else is on your pussy list, Lover?"

"Well then there's Carrie... she seems to want to hook up again. Shanti's dropping hints in the background and then you offered me to Diane yesterday..."

"And doesn't she look like a little hottie," Helen smirked, "who knew that, hiding under those surgical scrubs she always wore as our housekeeper, was a sexy little babe who loves porn and thinks you're hot."

"Yeah well... I caught her looking at me this morning and I think she just might eat me alive if I give her the chance."

"And you will Lover... you know she'll have her wicked way with you."

Greg sighed, "And then there's Amy... what do I do with her?"

Helen laughed, "It's a hard life when you're so handsome and humble isn't it Greg?"

"Don't mock me, I'm serious... I don't want to upset any of them... especially you," Greg sounded quite serious until he started giggling, "I suppose it is a 'problem' most guys love to have but, you know me, I really need some help to see where they are all going to fit because, when it comes to women, I'm just hopeless."

"Hey, enough of that! Guys who are hopeless when it comes to women don't even have one... you have just mentioned six so you are definitely not hopeless.

"OK so let's start with Carrie. You two have traded body fluid a few times in the past but I think that she will now just be happy with being a friend with benefits. You've played a bit with Shanti and I'm sure that she wants to see how well you might fit in her pussy but I doubt that she wants more than being a friend with benefits just like Carrie.

"Now we come to Diane... I saw how she looked at you when you first came home, and I can tell you that she was sizing you up even then and once she has fucked you she'll probably be happy to move into the friends with benefits category too... but maybe not.

"Amy? She's right up there in your serious girlfriend category although you won't have to put much effort into the relationship. She knows the limitations outside of home but there won't be any in the privacy of our own place.

"You saw the way she turned kissing you goodbye this morning into something that would melt the camera if it had been filmed," Greg squirmed at the memory of the way Amy had kissed him and left him with a hardon that hurt.

"She is going to want all of that she can get from you and personally, I think you should give her everything she wants. It's just a shame that there is so much taboo around what you guys are doing because if there wasn't you two would make a fortune doing it in front of the camera.

"Ellie... hmmm... definitely in the serious girlfriend category... maybe even higher... I've seen the way she looks at you and the way you react around her and you two are on fire... you just haven't realised it yet."

"So there's my advice for you regarding the women in your life. Put all your effort into the top three and let the other three just bubble along and you should be good."

Greg thought about what she had said for a few minutes and then asked an obvious question, "So who are the men in your life?"

Helen chuckled, "Obviously you're number one in my life and I love you and appreciate you more every day... although I don't show that very well.

"Serge is up there in second spot although Byron could very easily overtake him and if anyone is in the third spot then it would have to be Byron... there's some chemistry there for me and I think that there is for him... although it's very early days yet and whatever there might be with him could very easily turn into nothing.

"And Eduardo would have to be at number four"

"Who is that?" Greg had a vague idea that he had heard the name before but he wasn't sure.

"Don't start to panic when I tell you about Eduardo because he is never going to get anywhere near you on my totem pole, but I do like fucking him. Eduardo is a Mexican kid who has been doing porn since he turned 18... and he's 19 now.

"I have a suspicion that he's been making money from fucking women for a lot longer than that but I haven't asked and he's not telling. He was the third guy who fucked me on my first trip down to San Diego and I've done maybe 10 scenes with him since then plus had fun with him on a few other nights as well.

"When he fucks me... whether it's on camera or just for fun... he just takes control. When his cock starts sliding into me it's like any self-control I have is switched off and I become a slave and submit to being slammed through one orgasm after another for as long as he wants.

"To him I'm not much more than a tight cunt that will give him pleasure any time he wants to fuck it. To me, he's just an incredible cock that can give me amazing orgasms any time I want to impale myself on it.

"I think the first time he fucked me off camera he got caught in the afterglow and that scared him because now it's some nice foreplay, then fuck me till I'm a screaming babbling mess and then dump his cum in me and run.

"There's no romance, there's no love or warm feelings... there's just raw lust... and really, after some of the incredible time I have with you and the way we cuddle afterwards, I'm beginning to need a little more than just raw lust."

Greg did remember the name and Helen's admission surprised him a little because romance, love and enjoying the afterglow were important aspects of lovemaking for Helen. Her admission also made him horny, and he made a mental note to find those scenes that she had done with Eduardo and watch them all.

There was something about watching your wife get fucked out of her skull that really made Greg's cock get hard,

"So, what really happened with Alex? I thought that you two were going to be really tight for a very long time."

Helen was quiet for a few minutes and spent most of that time looking out her side window. Greg wondered if she was crying but when she finally spoke there was sign in her voice that she had been crying.

"I don't know what happened with him. He really did seem to like me and wanted to spend time with me... and I thought that he could very easily end up right up there, almost next to you. We seemed to have chemistry and he certainly wanted me whenever he could get me and we were having great sex... and enjoying the afterglow.

"But then, a couple of weeks after you left and the treatment for my thyroid was beginning to kick in, he stopped calling a couple of times a day and he had excuses for why he didn't want me to sleep over and then it just fizzled out.

"I didn't chase him to try and keep him although I did ask him once why he was losing interest but he didn't have an answer for that. When it stopped I was sad for a while... and angry at myself for spending time with him when I could have been spending time with you and making you more certain of my love... but then I was glad that it was over.

"I'm not sure if he knew that Serge and I were becoming attached but, if he did, it didn't bring him back, but on Tuesday... right out of the blue... he rang me and asked me I would like to spend this weekend with him.

"He certainly surprised me but I didn't even hesitate... I thanked him for the invitation but then told him that I didn't think that spending time with him was a good idea and then I politely ended the call."

"Wow!"

Helen chuckled, "You didn't think that I would be able to do that did you? It was easy, I just remembered what had happened the last time I had let him sweep me off my feet. I don't want anything like that to happen ever again so my response was a no-brainer."

Greg reached across and squeezed her thigh, "I love you Helen and no one is going to replace you at the top of my totem pole."

They were just about to turn into the driveway when Helen suddenly blurted out. "Oh god... I am so nervous! What if Byron wants to terminate the contract and we have to close our business before it even starts?"

"Why would he do that? You've already shown them how good your team is... he's not going to kill the contract."

"Yes, but what if he didn't like the way I was on Tuesday night? What if he asks me about my illness? What other reason could he have for inviting us to come and see him."

"Then tell him the truth and tell him that all your recommendations will be reviewed by me before you send them over."

"You're right," she said but Greg's advice hadn't calmed her down. Greg could see that she was almost shaking as he opened her door for her and helped her out.

She was wearing a plain, light blue long-sleeve, button down blouse over a plain white skirt that came to around mid-thigh and that was pushed up to reveal white cotton bikini panties when she slid out of the seat.

"Oh god, now I'm flashing my panties at everyone," she groaned as she hastily pulled her skirt down and stepped out from behind the door. Ellie came down the front steps to meet them and greeted Helen with a kiss on her cheek.

"May I greet your husband a little more passionately?" she asked softly.

Helen put her hand on Ellie's arm, "You don't have to ask my permission Ellie... you can kiss him till he has steam coming out his ears if you want."

Ellie laughed as she reached up to kiss Greg softly, "I might leave the steamy kisses till a little later," but the kiss was steamy enough to wake up the iron bar in Greg's trousers.

"Byron is out by the pool; he was really worried he had said something that caused the problem on Tuesday night and that you might want to walk away from the work he has given you." Ellie had been leading them through the house but had stopped just inside the door that led out to the pool deck to explain why he wanted to see them.

"Oh no... I'm not walking away from that project and Tuesday night was all my fault... nothing Byron said caused offence to anyone... it was all me." Greg could see that Helen was getting worked up again and he was about to say something try and calm her down when Ellie intervened.

Ellie put her had on Helen's arm, "It's OK Helen... I think that he just needs to be reassured that he / we haven't upset you."

"Umm... why don't you go out and sit with him for a few minutes before we come out Helen?" Helen liked Greg's suggestion and so did Ellie.

"That's a great idea Greg, I'm sure Byron would like some alone time with you Helen." Helen looked a bit dubious but maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Hi Byron, how are you?" Byron had been gazing out over the pool, lost in thought, and hadn't noticed Helen walk out onto the pool deck.

"Helen!" he leapt up and embraced her, "oops... I'm sorry... I got carried away... it's good to see you... did Greg come with you?"

Helen returned the hug and kissed his cheek, "I'm good... and you can greet me with a hug any time you want. I'm not big on formality... even at a business meeting. Greg is here, he's in the house with Ellie and they will be out in a few minutes... Ellie thought that I might like a few minutes alone with you so I can explain what happened on Tuesday night."

"Oh Helen... I am so sorry for whatever it was that I said or did... I've had so little contact with normal people that I don't know how to act around them."

Helen sat down on a chair next to Byron, "You did nothing wrong, and you said nothing that was out of place... what happened on Tuesday night was all my fault. I made Greg a promise before we went out but I broke that promise... in fact we hadn't even got into the truck when I broke that promise and it just escalated from there.

"You see, I have an illness called Hashimoto's Disease and sometimes it affects the way I think and the way I respond in some situations. I can do things that are quite out of character for me, I can say things that I don't really mean and I can change my mind in the blink of an eye... for no real reason.

"It caused a major rift between Greg and me and we lived apart for a year. We have only just got back together again and... I did it again on Tuesday evening and not only ruined the evening for you and Ellie but I almost lost him again.

"Fortunately, I didn't lose him and we've now worked out some strategies that will help us cope better in future... so you see, it wasn't your doing at all."

"Helen is there some cure or medication you can take to help you beat this thing?"

"There is nothing Byron... absolutely nothing. It comes from an over-active or under-active thyroid and that can be treated but that treatment has almost no effect on Hashies.

"But I need to assure you that this problem that I have will have no impact on the projects that my team is working on for you. Yes, sometimes Hashies' influences the decisions I make but Greg and the others in my team will look over every report I write to ensure that my recommendations are based on reality and not some Hashie's induced fantasy."

"Helen," he leaned over and took her hand, "I don't know what to say... I can't begin to imagine how hard it is to function with something like that playing your mind... but let me assure you that I have no doubt in my mind that you will produce the reports that The Syndicate needs moving forward... and the reports that Ellie and I need to guide us in where to take some of the businesses that we invest in.

"But there is something I need to know... honestly. What does this mean for you and me? I'm sure you realise that I really like you and want to spend time with you... just as Ellie has found with your husband but is this something that you need to walk away from to protect your marriage?"

"Byron, the challenges that Greg and I have faced have not come about because we opened our marriage up. That was a decision that we made together and, even if my thinking was being affected by Hashie's back then, we have not regretted opening it up and we continue to want to live in an open marriage, so we won't be walking away from anything... and I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow and spending time with just you."

Greg and Ellie were sitting on a very comfortable couch in the sunroom at the back of the mansion although 'sitting' was probably not the best description of what they were doing. They had started off by sitting on the lounge, but Greg was now somewhere between sitting and reclining and Ellie was lying in his arms.

They had started off fully clothed... Greg in slacks and a polo shirt and Ellie in a short-sleeved, floral cotton, button down dress with a hem that fell halfway to her knees. But after a couple of steamy kisses Greg's hands had enjoyed the feel of her tight ass and his fingers had teased her anus and found their way into the opening of her cunt... and she really was as wet as she claimed to be.

Outside they were still talking but, in the sunroom, the only sounds were Ellie's soft moans... at least the ones that weren't muffled by Greg's mouth... her dress was up around her waist and her fingers were desperately trying to release his cock from the confines of his trousers.

When Greg took a moment to look out the floor to ceiling windows to see what his wife was doing with Ellie's husband it was obvious that the time for talking outside was over too. Helen was sitting on Byron's lap and was kissing him while one of Byron's hands had disappeared under Helen's skirt.

"Ah... Ellie... enough... at least for now... I think they're ready for us outside."

"Oh really?" she whined as Greg gently took hold of her wrist and pulled her hand away from his cock. They stood up and she smoothed her dress down but as soon as she had finished he took her in his arms and kissed her till she was sagging against him.

"Damn you Greg... how can I go outside looking all sweet and innocent after you kissed me like that?

Greg smirked, "I don't think that they're going to be too worried about how you look or what you've been doing. Helen is kissing Byron like she wants to breed with him and I think that he's too busy finger fucking her to worry too much about how you look."

Ellie took a quick look out the window, "Wow... go Byron!"

The appearance of some food and wine put a bit of a crimp in Byron and Helen's activities but he kept Helen on his lap and Ellie took that as an indication that she was free to do the same with Greg.

"So, tell us," Helen asked, "I can understand why you've come to me for that investigative work but why... and how... did I end up sitting on your lap and your wife end up sitting on my husband's lap. I'm still not clear on that although I have to admit that I quite like where I am."

"And I quite like where I am," Ellie laughed as she took Greg's hand and placed it on her breast.

Byron seemed quite distracted by that but he finally managed to gather his thoughts, "Umm... well... umm I guess we were never taught that sex could be so much fun. We were told that it was just to create babies and anything else was bad.

"But we were horny... we wanted to have sex but didn't want to have children... so we felt terrible about doing it but we had fun for a couple of years and then it just got repetitive and boring. In the end we just stopped and started drifting apart.

"Ellie had some fun on her own, but I was too much of a snob and I didn't dare touch any of the women in our social group because they were all married and their husbands would not have appreciated it.

"Fortunately Ellie still loved me and wanted more from our marriage so she challenged me to break out and have some fun. At the same time she got in the ear of the other guys in The Syndicate and suggested that they should have some real fun with some hot hookers that she knew of.

"At first, I was horrified that she should suggest that to them and I thought that it would be a terrible idea but they outvoted me and, because I'm the youngest in the group, I got the job of organising it but that wasn't hard because some guy had given Ellie your number Helen.

"When you and the girls turned up I found that I could talk to you... that you really did understand business and then you had sex with me and I discovered what I had been missing all this time. The next day I raved to Ellie about how good you had been and Ellie then told me that you were a whizz at looking at a business and picking it's weak points.