Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I talked to you about doing some work for The Syndicate... and now you're doing more for us. Because we're a bit paranoid about others finding out what we're doing I sent my PA along to have lunch with you and give you the list of companies we really want you to look at and Ellie tagged along to try and organise a birthday present for me.

"She met Greg... he told her that you guys have an open marriage... and here we are. I don't really know whether you're here as an escort or as a horny woman who wants to have fun with me, but I like having you sitting on my knee and I want to see where all four of us can go with this.

"If you want to be paid then money is no issue... just tell me how much and it will be in your bank tomorrow."

Helen looked across at Greg and she saw his slight nod, so she leaned down and kissed Byron, "When Greg and I agreed to open up our marriage that was my idea and it suddenly took off in directions that I hadn't even thought of.

"One of those directions was basically me being paid to be a high-class escort and sometimes I was called on to be the company's whore, but those days are pretty much behind me now. I obviously do still do it occasionally... as you found out... if the offer is good and the action is going to be a lot of fun, but you don't have to pay either of us any money for this or the weekend... or any other time we get together.

"We're doing this because it's fun and after that night I want to get to know you a whole lot better... and I can see the Ellie likes Greg too."

"Do you mean that we would only see each other when we are with our partner?"

"No, what I mean is that sometimes we should see each other with our partners and sometimes we should have some serious alone time... you with me and Ellie with Greg... but however we do it we should see a lot of each other."

"Oh Helen, you are so right," Ellie said. "I don't want to be in a relationship where we only see each other once every couple of weeks. I want a genuinely loving relationship where we can talk every day... and maybe be together for at least a little while every day.

"Byron wouldn't you want a serious relationship like that with Helen?"

Helen wondered if Ellie was putting words in Byron's mouth but when his arms went round her and hugged her to him she knew that his desire to be as close to her as possible was real.

"Yes, I would," he said quietly, "and if we're going to talk about that close a relationship then maybe we should be doing some early exploratory work to see if we could live together in the same house."

There was dead silence for several minutes and Byron was sure that he had just destroyed any hopes he might have of a serious, loving relationship with Helen... and then Greg spoke quietly.

"I can see that something like that could be worth exploring." Greg's first thought when Byron made his suggestion was that living together would be a very bad idea... it was rushing things... running headlong into disaster... but he didn't want to entirely dismiss the idea.

There might be some merit in the idea if they could take things slowly.

Even Ellie thought that the proposal had a lot of potential but Helen was scared... this was moving way too fast... she needed to put the brakes on it a bit... but where were the brakes?

"I also think that we shouldn't limit ourselves just to sex... we should do social things together as well... if you would like to do things like that," Ellie said as she looked into Greg's eyes.

"Byron and I don't have a lot of experience in mixing with people... I guess we were almost kept away from the real world when we were younger and now we need to learn how to mix with ordinary people," she kissed Greg softly and almost whispered, "and I want to mix with you."

"But you've mixed with other people," he said as he brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"Yes, I have mixed with other men but most of them took advantage of my naivety... oh I let them do that... but now I think I've found someone I'm beginning to think that I can trust and, if I can, then I want to experience as much of the life we have missed out on as I can."

This time the kiss was longer and their tongues touched and touched again and when it was over she rested her head on his shoulder, "Oh god," she sighed, "I just flooded my panties again."

Greg was beginning to see that the need for speed in this situation was being driven by Ellie. Was her professed love for Byron just words and this idea of living together a chance for her to ease away from him by deflecting him onto Helen?

He wondered what he could do to slow things down without upsetting things for all of them.

A few feet away another whispered conversation was taking place.

"You don't seem so enthusiastic about the idea?" Byron murmured.

"I... I'm... interested... but scared."

"Scared?" This strong woman of the world was scared?

"Yes... scared... scared of what might happen... scared that I might lose Greg. Byron, you look at me and see a pornstar... a woman who is prepared to fuck men while millions watch. You must also see a prostitute who sells her body for money... and maybe a woman who will do anything for the fleeting pleasures that she can take from a few moments of incredible intimacy... but that is all a thin façade.

"Hiding behind that façade is a little girl who is so far out of her depth that she is afraid that a wave will come crashing in on her and she will drown."

Byron pulled her closer and kissed her hair, "Too scared to try something new with two people who are like innocents abroad? Two people who won't take advantage of you and who want to grow to be worldly-wise like you?"

"Maybe," she whispered as she watched the man she loved kiss another woman.

'Oh this is so crazy,' she thought, 'it was me who wanted to break out and experience other men and, now I have the chance to go even further with a man I am really beginning to like, I'm scared and want to hide somewhere.

"And there's my husband... the man I love deeply and passionately... the man I had to push into opening our marriage up... tenderly kissing another beautiful woman and embracing the life I wanted... and now I'm the one who is afraid that she will lose everything.'

She knew what she had to do... there could be no turning back... she had to go on and follow the path she had chosen no matter where it led her. While she kept moving forward she knew that Greg would follow... but what would he do if she stopped and tried to turn back?

She gently eased herself out of Byron's hug until she could turn and straddle his legs and then she leaned in and began to kiss him.

A few feet away Greg watched as Helen moved to a better position, He saw the hem of her skirt move up to reveal just a little of the sweet curves of her ass cheeks and he saw Byron's hands move to settle around those cheeks.

In those moments he had never wanted Helen more but also in those moments he had never wanted his wife to enjoy another man more.

Without any discussion both couples moved back into the house when it became obvious that both couples wanted to take things to another level. For a brief moment Greg was jealous of the other man... he had already fucked Helen a number of times while, for Greg, this would be the first time with Ellie... but Greg pushed the thought away as Ellie led him back to the couch in the sunroom.

Helen and Byron had disappeared further into the house and Greg presumed that Helen was being led to Byron's bed.

Ellie had taken the cushions from the lounge and thrown them on the floor before slipping into Greg's arms. This time there was no need to hold back and his hands roamed over her body, as they kissed, and slipped under her dress and felt the dampness of her panties.

She moaned into his mouth as he pressed her panties between her pussy lips and then again when his fingers went inside her panties and he let his middle finger rest between her lips. She pushed down on his hand and then whined as he withdrew his hand but then growled softly as she felt him open a little gap between their bodies and begin to unbutton her dress while he went on kissing her.

When the last button was defeated he gently pushed her back and opened her dress and let his eyes roam over her body. She wasn't wearing a bra and he saw her breasts for the first time. They weren't as full as Helen's but they were just as shapely and they were crowned by hard nipples that stood out and begged to be played with.

She was watching his eyes, trying to read his reaction to seeing her body and she kept her eyes locked on his as he reached out and grasped her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh fuck," she gasped as he applied pressure to her nipples and then used them to pull her closer so that he could kiss her again. At first, she just stood there letting him roll her nipples between his fingers as he went on kissing her and then suddenly she was tearing at his shirt, fighting to see him naked too.

In the end she simply pulled it up over his head and threw it across the room as she rushed to press her bare breasts against his chest. Her tongue overwhelmed his and pushed it back into his mouth as flung her arms around his neck and surrendered totally to the overwhelming lust she had for him.

When she finally needed to come up for air, she fought a new battle with his belt only to find herself being pushed back onto the couch as he took control and quickly removed his shoes, belt and trousers.

She watched hungrily expecting him to go on and remove his jocks but instead he stopped there and she almost screamed with frustration. She wanted to see his cock... to see what she would soon be feeling inside her... but, apart from the glans peeking at her over the top of his jock's waistband, it remained hidden.

Her lust drove her to reach for him... to remove the last bit of his clothing... but he grabbed her wrists and pulled her to her feet. One hand went between her thighs and pressed the wetness of her panties against her pussy. She challenged him with her eyes as she pushed against his hand and wailed as a surge of pleasure swept through her.

He let go of her wrists and she felt his hands on her hips and then they were down and inside the waistband of her panties as they pushed them down to a spot where she could shimmy out of them.

She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled his jocks down. For a moment she struggled with them as they caught on his erect cock, and they were gone and his cock had hit her in the face. She laughed as she grabbed his shaft and attacked his glans with her mouth.

She heard him cry out and that urged her on. She let his glans slide over the roof of her mouth and then into her throat as she started to take more and more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh no... no, no, no... if you don't stop I'm going to cum in your mouth... and for the first time I want to cum deep inside you.

She looked up at him and smiled as she slowly released his cock and lay back on the cushions. He knelt in front of her and she slowly and spread her legs wide in an obvious invitation for him to enter her.

Her pussy lips were engorged with the blood of desire and her inner lips were like delicate petals as she held them open for him. When he looked back into her eyes, he saw fear... or was it uncertainty... and then he realised that she was giving him everything with no guarantee that he would not just use her and throw her away.

He moved between her spread legs and positioned his glans between those delicate inner lips before leaning forward and kissing her gently as he began to invade her body. The kiss didn't last long for, as he moved slowly into her, she flung her head back and howled with pleasure.

Her cries carried through the house... even to the bedroom upstairs where Byron and Helen were exploring their relationship with just as much passion but even more violence. Even as Byron pounded Helen into the bed and warned her of his imminent climax Greg's cry of triumph soared over Ellie's and pushed Helen and her lover over the edge and into an orgasm that engulfed them

Greg woke slowly to the feeling of soft kisses and gentle caresses. When he opened his eyes he saw Helen's beautiful face smiling down at him and while seeing her stirred his heart there was also a twinge of disappointment that he must have been dreaming about making love to Ellie.

But then he saw her standing behind Helen. Her arms were wrapped around Byron and they were both naked. When he looked back at Helen he realised that she was naked too."

"Hi Sleeping Ugly," she smiled lovingly at him, "did you enjoy making love to Ellie?"

"Absolutely," he grinned, "and did you enjoy making love to Byron?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" and she grinned too, "but listen, it's getting late and while you were still asleep we three made a decision to tempt fate. We've decided to go back to the bar we were at last night and have dinner.

"There's a live band tonight and we might stay long enough to enjoy some dancing, so come on, get up and you and I can have a shower in one of the guest bathrooms while our beautiful and horny hosts get ready too."

They walked hand in hand behind Ellie as she showed them which bathroom to use, "She really does have a cute ass doesn't she," Helen whispered.

"Just as cute as yours my love. Do you know, I was watching when you straddled Byron outside earlier and I nearly lost it when your skirt rode up just far enough to show the first cute curves of your ass... but then I got a lot closer to cumming when I saw Byron put his hands on your ass and slide your skirt up even further.

"Sometimes I'm surprised that simple little things like that can be the most erotic thing you will ever see."

Ellie stopped and stood aside so that they could walk into the bathroom and Helen took the opportunity to stop and kiss her. Ellie pulled back for a moment and looked into Helen's eyes and then she came back with a kiss that went on and on until Greg's cock was back to full-strength.

Then Ellie turned to Greg and did her best to climb into his skin as she kissed him, "God I love the way you fuck me and you filled me so full of your cum that it's running down the inside of my legs... and I don't care... I don't want to stop it."

As soon as Ellie was gone Helen turned to Greg, "Am I acting OK? I'm not displaying signs of Hashie's am I?"

For a moment Greg thought that she was joking but then he saw real concern in her eyes, "You seem to be fine to me but what has you so worried?"

They stepped into the shower and began to wash the sex from their bodies, "Before I answer that I have one... or maybe two... more questions I want to ask you Greg and I want you to be honest with me. Please don't tell me what you think I want to hear... OK?"

Greg turned her round to face the wall and knelt down and began to wash her thighs and legs and made sure the cum tracks on her inner thighs were gone.

"OK... I will tell you the truth... exactly as I see it."

"Fine... so what were your reasons for thinking that combining our families was such a good idea?"

Greg thought for a moment, "I can't remember my exact words, but I think that I only said we should explore the idea of living together... I didn't say that we should live together."

"Hmm... so why did you think that exploring that idea was something worth pursuing?"

"Some of the reasons are because I agree with Ellie. If you're going to be in a loving relationship with someone then you don't want to spend time apart.

"The other reason I thought that it might be worth exploring was because, while your words were not quite so strong, your actions seemed to be sending a message that you really like Byron.

"I've not had the chance to see you around most of the guys you have some sort of relationship with, but I have seen you around Serge and a lot of the actions I saw when you were around Serge were being repeated with Byron.

"You initiate contact, you touch him, you look comfortable when he has his arms around you, you go up to him and kiss him, you look into his eyes... you obviously love him and I would be surprised if you haven't told him that you do."

"I have told him... I told him while we were upstairs before. I don't know what it is about him there is a real attraction there."

"So that's why you were asking about Hashie's? You thought that maybe it was interfering with your thought processes and influencing you?"

"Yes... I didn't want to lead us into something that might turn out to be a complete nightmare for you simply because Hashie's was addling my brain."

"What did he say when you told him that you loved him?"

"I told him when we were coming down from one almighty orgasm that we shared and he laughed... a happy laugh... he cried... he wrapped his arms around me and told that he was the luckiest man in the world... and then he made love to me again and took me through an incredible orgasm while all I could do was lay on the bed, totally open to him to do anything he wanted to me."

"Greg please don't think that he has changed the way I feel about you but, right now, if I could have two husbands then you would definitely be one of them and I would want him to be the other one... but I am still scared about committing to the idea.

"It feels good... like it's the right thing to do but... it's like love at first sight. Is that something that couples can experience too?

"How do you feel about Ellie?"

"Honest?" Greg asked as he looked into Helen's eyes.

"Absolutely!"

"I'm probably not as far along as what you are... but I should tell her that I love her because all the signs are there, and I loved the idea of going to dinner with her and Byron tonight because it meant that I could spend more time with her.

"And making love to her this afternoon was something I will never forget."

Helen rang and booked a table as they walked back to the kitchen and Ellie and Byron were waiting for them.

"OK, the table is booked and now it's time to talk about what Byron suggested earlier... should we some exploratory work to see if we could live together in the same house... we could go around in circles or we could just take a vote on starting that exploratory work.

"What I am going to do is take a vote on that question right now. When I call your name I just want a one-word answer... yes or no. Nothing else.

"If I get four 'yeses' then we start seeing what we have to do to make it work... if we get just one 'no'... then we do nothing. Is everyone OK with that?"

No one disagreed so Helen called Ellie's name, "Yes!" A firm and solid reply... there was no doubt in anyone's mind that Ellie wanted them to move ahead with the idea.

Helen then called Byron's name, "Yes!" Just as clear and unequivocal and Greg noticed that Byron's eyes were on Helen as he responded... and her eyes were on Byron and there was even a faint smile when he answered.

Greg responded with a clear 'yes' when Helen called his name and then she paused... maybe it was for dramatic effect or maybe it was because she still hadn't made up her mind but when she did speak it was to add her 'yes' to the others.

For a moment there was dead silence, and then girls were laughing, Byron was clapping his hands and Greg was nodding and smiling. The girls ran into the guys' arms and kissed and hugged them... and Greg couldn't help but notice that Helen had gone to Byron and Ellie had come to him first... and then they swapped and the celebration ended with Ellie and Byron standing with their arms around each other while Helen and Greg held each other so tight that it was hard to breath.

"OK guys, now that we've made that decision you guys have got to make it happen," Helen laughed.

'Making it happen would be interesting,' Greg thought, 'and it would be helpful if each of them could honestly say what their motivation for voting 'yes' was.