Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last time Ellie and Byron had come with Greg and Helen to their local bar for dinner the evening had been a total disaster so Helen was mindful of the need to match everyone's expectations with what was really going to happen.

While Ellie and Byron were getting ready Greg and Helen decided that Helen would ride up front with Greg but once they were in the bar the girls would swap. She put that suggestion to Ellie and Byron and they were happy with the arrangement.

Ellie was even happy with Helen's suggestion that they reserved the right to dance with other guys if the opportunity arose. Byron wasn't so happy with that idea but Ellie and Helen both quickly put their foot down and, after checking with Greg he finally agreed.

Greg had the feeling that Byron had more questions about letting the girls dance with other guys and he was right. While the girls were getting into Greg's truck, Byron took Greg aside and asked him.

"What sort of man asks another man's partner to dance?" Byron sounded almost indignant.

"Most guys just want a chance to dance with a pretty woman and will be polite and pleasant but, if they think that they're getting somewhere with Ellie or Helen they might try to dance closer or start playing with the girl's ass and maybe even start feeling up their breasts or trying to run their hands under the girls' dresses in some of the really slow numbers."

"And girls will let them do that? Isn't there some security that will throw them out?"

Greg smiled, "I guess most girls go with the understanding that they will get groped... heck, some of the girls will be doing their fair share of the groping so no one really bothers too much about it and are only going to complain to Security if the guy is overly persistent and won't take 'no' for an answer."

"So Helen and Ellie are going to get groped if they dance with other guys?"

"Not necessarily but there is a good chance that they will because they're both hot looking ladies and guys will be attracted to them."

"Do you grope Helen when you're dancing with her?"

Greg laughed, "All the time... she expects it."

"And will you grope Ellie"?

Something about the way Byron asked that question bothered Greg, "Just tell me right now if you don't want me to get too close to her while we are dancing."

"I think I would prefer that you didn't grope her on the dancefloor."

Greg nodded, "OK... we better get going... the girls will be wondering why we're taking so long and Helen and I still need to get changed."

"What took you so long?" Helen asked when I slipped into the driver's seat.

"I'll tell you about it later," he murmured as started the engine and rolled the truck down the driveway.

It was late in the afternoon and they were competing with thousands of office workers wanting to get home so the trip back to Greg and Helen's place took a little longer than usual but they still had plenty of time to get ready.

Greg gave Byron the key to the office over the garage and invited them to look around the house and the office while he and Helen got ready. When he got into the main bedroom Helen had already stripped and she growled at him when she saw him ogling her almost bare ass.

"What were you guys talking about before we left their place?"

"He was asking whether or not it was safe to let you and Ellie dance with other guys tonight and he asked me if you girls were likely to get groped on the dancefloor and that conversation ended with him telling me not to grope his wife tonight."

Helen looked a little surprised, "You're kidding right?"

"Nope, he asked me if I ever groped you while we danced and I laughed and told him I did it all the time because you expected it. He then asked me if I was going to grope Ellie but I didn't answer that... I just told him to tell me right then and there if he wanted me to keep a little distance between Ellie and me... and so he did."

"What?"

"Remember my love, by his own admission he's led a sheltered life so there are going to be problems to work through."

Helen sighed, "I guess."

The first night they had been there Helen had worn a very short shirt dress that had Greg on the edge of cumming just by looking at her and she had focused on Byron... but Byron hardly seemed to notice what she was wearing or how smoking hot she was.

She made sure that wasn't going to happen this night. She wore a long dress that featured a deep V neck that plunged right to her navel and left a lot of boobage on display... but that was just the beginning.

The dress was tight around her waist and hips but then fell to her ankles and she looked absolutely beautiful gliding along in it until you realised that there was a split in the side of the dress that started above her left hip.

You didn't have to watch her for long before you realised that the split was making a loud announcement about the fact that she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. When Byron saw her in it for the first time his eyes nearly flew out of his head and he didn't know whether to look at all that bare skin on her hip or all that bare skin on her boobs.

He couldn't take his eyes off her... and nor could most of the other guys in the bar.

The live band was quite good and Byron was a bit slow so Greg claimed the first dance with Helen, "Fuck you look hot my love."

"I know," she giggled as she reached up and kissed him softly, "I wasn't going to wear this until you told me about Byron and groping but now, if he won't dance with me, he's going to see a lot of guys wanting to get a lot more than just a feel."

"Maybe I should say something to him," Greg offered but she shut that idea down.

"I won't let them go too far but he needs to understand a few facts of life... like he doesn't stay for dancing if all he is going to do is sit on the sidelines and spoil it for the rest of us."

Greg looked over his shoulder to see what Helen was seeing and groaned, Ellie was just about dragging him by the hand to get him out onto the dancefloor with her. Greg was starting to think that this night was beginning to look as though it would end just as badly as the first night... and that the idea of the two couples sharing a house was doomed.