Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Lunch and a Party.
13.2k words
4.69
1.7k
3
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, what should I wear?' Ellie had asked the same question the last time Greg had taken her to lunch and he had made some fairly conservative suggestions. This time he was feeling just a little horny.

'A string bikini and a cover up skirt if you have one ... or maybe a t-shirt if you don't ... and a big floppy hat ... and sandals too. The Uber is booked for midday.'

'Is sex involved?'

'Probably not ... unless you want to do it somewhere that we might get caught.'

'Greg you are wicked ... I just flooded my panties again.'

'A photo or it didn't happen.'

A photo duly arrived, 'Happy ... or should I say horny ... now?'

'Very.'

'Which one?'

'Both.'

'So am I ... see you at 12.'

'Going to lunch with the hot little slut from next door are you?' Someone must have told Helen.

'Wanna come too?'

'You need a chaperone?'

'No, but a second hot slut would be fun.'

'But would just get in the way for two people who could use some alone time'

'You know that you are more than welcome.'

'I know I am but ... I might get some time tomorrow with Byron'

'Lucky him.'

'You know that you're going to get lucky tonight, don't you?'

'Yup vbg.' But he was only thinking of it as a possibility.

'When you get back can you stop by my office Lover.'

'Absolutely ... am I in trouble?'

'No more than usual vbg.'

Greg gave the driver the address and sat back. Ellie shivered as he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh and she giggled as she spread her legs slightly. She saw Greg discreetly point and when she followed the direction that he was pointing in she realised that the driver was using his rear-view mirror to look straight between her legs.

For a moment she wanted to be embarrassed but then she spread her legs even wider, "Why don't you have a good look?" she asked and he quickly looked back to the road ... but she caught him again when he thought that it was safe to go back to looking at her.

"Where did you say you were taking me Greg?"

Greg chuckled, "To a café?"

"Dressed like this? God I'm almost naked! They're never going to let me in." She was wearing almost exactly what he had suggested, a string bikini that she had borrowed from Helen because she didn't have one of her own, a t-shirt that was so short that she wouldn't have worn it except Helen insisted, sandals and a hat with a floppy brim.

"It's a café on the beach beautiful lady ... there will be other women dressed just the same as you are."

"But Greg, the t-shirt ... it's so short that when I sit down you could see my pussy if I wasn't wearing a bikini."

"Ellie, I'll let you in on a little secret, you don't have to be sitting down for people to see your pussy but if you're worried about then take the t-shirt off."

"What? No!" she squealed and slapped his hand as he went to make another pass up her thigh. "the bikini top is so skimpy that I may as well not be wearing it at all.

"Oh Greg you are such a bad influence on me. I've never left the house wearing so few clothes! What if someone recognises me?"

"Do people from your social set ever go to public beaches and have they ever seen you dressed like this before?"

"No ... if anyone I know goes to the beach it wouldn't be a public one and I had to borrow all these clothes from Helen so no one would have seen me wearing anything like this."

"So you were dressed by Helen?"

"Yes," she giggled, "you could say that."

"Well ... there's only one thing better than being dressed by Helen,"

"What's that?" Silly girl, she should have realised that Greg's smirk was there for a good reason.

"Being undressed by Helen."

Ellie didn't know whether to be horrified and insulted or burst out laughing ... even the Uber driver was snickering ... but choosing to laugh won out in the end.

"Oh great culinary guru ... what do you recommend a poor innocent girl like me should eat at a beach café?" Ellie asked as she perused the menu.

Greg smiled, "I would recommend the Albacore Tuna Sandwich washed down with some Pellegrino Sparkling Water."

"What, no beer?" and then she realised what a gaff she had just made, "Oh I'm sorry ... I ..."

Greg held up his hand, "It's OK Ellie ... I didn't choose this café because they don't serve alcohol ... that really didn't even occur to me.

"So two Albacore sandwiches and sparkling water?"

Ellie smiled and reached over and touched his hand, "That sounds good to me ... and thank you for continuing to drag me out of my comfort zone, I'm enjoying you and I'm enjoying the challenge."

Greg took her hand and began to gently rub the back of it with his thumb, "I've got to thank you for caring enough about me to come looking for me every night. I was rude and obnoxious, but you kept coming back and that's something I will never forget."

"I did it because I love you Greg ... I never realised that I could love two people as intensely as I love you and Helen until you and Helen started having problems and then I realised that I was aching for both of you and wanted to make your hurt go away."

Greg stayed looking at her hand in his, "I regret that our trial of the four of us living together didn't work out ... I miss waking up with you in my arms some mornings."

"And I miss the alone times we had together when we would leave Helen and Byron to enjoy each other on the big bed while we had our time together in the guest room.

"Towards the end I just wanted to spend more and more time with you because I knew it wasn't going to last," Ellie sighed.

"Do you think it would have lasted if we had brought Carrie and Shanti into the group? We seemed to be OK with having Amy and Serge come and go every week."

Ellie giggled, "See ... there's another example your bad influence on me ... for a while there I was getting some serious fucking from a pornstar ... and I liked it. Byron liked playing with Amy too ... banging a pregnant pornstar made him feel so macho ... although he wasn't totally comfortable when Amy wanted to fuck you.

"Yeah ... she was the driving force behind our bit of wickedness all along. I'm sure Helen knew that I was never going to be able to hold out against Amy forever and she thought that I was silly to even try ... but then we did it and the world didn't end and it just seemed like a normal extension of the love I feel for another adult.

"I think it probably is something like that Greg and you two look so hot together. I'm sure that you two could melt a piece of steel with that look you get when your eyes are locked on another. I think I get a bit jealous when I see the two of you doing that ... I want to be the one that you're looking at.

"Ellie we can be like that, but the intensity doesn't just happen, we have to surrender totally to each other and slowly open ourselves up to our lover."

Ellie shivered and pushed her plate away, "That was a lovely lunch Greg ... thank you for bringing me here. Do we have time to go for a walk on the beach?"

"Of course we do and I don't have to rush back."

Greg paid the bill and they walked out onto the sand ... it was almost too hot to walk on but a few hurried steps took them to the cooler, more compact sand at the water's edge. Their hands found each other as they turned and walked north but after only a few paces Ellie stopped and smiled at Greg.

"Would you hold these for me please," she asked as she handed Greg her canvas tote and her hat. He watched her beautiful breasts came into view as she slowly peeled off her t-shirt. There was a slight wardrobe malfunction as the t-shirt caught on one of the small pieces of material covering her breasts and partially pulled it away from her right breast.

She stood there smiling cheekily at him and made no attempt to fix the problem. She handed her t-shirt to him before baring her breast completely.

"I know that you have seen much more of me than just this but I'm showing you my naked breast on a public beach with people all around and, while it's making me very wet, it's also making me so nervous that I could pee."

She slowly covered her breast and then pulled him down and into a kiss that could have turned the sand to glass ... it certainly turned his cock into an iron bar.

She took her hat and put it back on her head and then relieved him of her t-shirt and the tote bag. The t-shirt went into the bag and the bag went over her shoulder and once her hand was firmly in his they went back to walking slowly up the beach."

"Wow Ellie ... you are just an amazing woman!"

"What makes you say that?" she asked as she squeezed his hand.

"I don't know that I can put it into words, but I'll try.

"You own and run a very successful business in a highly competitive niche and yet you are almost a recluse.

"You have always lived a sheltered life and yet you have taken lovers and still have several even though you are married. You are almost brazen in the way you flirt with your lovers but you're too shy to wear a revealing bikini in public."

"Too shy until now," Ellie interjected.

"That's right" Greg chuckled as she danced a few steps ahead of him and then turned and shimmed her breasts at him, "until now when you're prepared to reveal more of your beauty even though there are guys on this beach who now can't take their eyes off you."

"I know," she laughed, "I feel like a total slut and I'm enjoying being so wanton. My parents would have killed me in the blink of an eye to protect the family name if they had found me dressed like this on a public beach."

"Yes, they probably would have done that and yet you're fighting off the chains they tried to bind you with. Even your attitude towards your husband has totally changed.

"What other wife would help her husband organise a small orgy with pornstars and other sluts who would be fucking her friends' husbands as well as her own husband?

"How could that shy and reclusive woman turn into one who has the equivalent of two husbands and shares both guys with another woman as well as sharing with another couple ... and two of those people are pornstars too!

"I would think that most women of your age are fairly focused on their life and yet, here you are, still enjoying life to the full and slowly bringing all the facets together that go to make the person you are."

"Are all those things really me?" she asked softly.

"Oh yeah," Greg laughed, "there are lots of moving parts that make up the person you are ... and I love that person with a passion."

Greg called an Uber as they walked up onto Appian Way near the Santa Monica Pier and Greg presented himself at the door to Helen's office right on the dot of 1.30pm.

"Hi Lover, have a good time with Ellie?"

"Oh yeah ... and I really liked the way you dressed her."

Helen laughed, "You don't know how much coaxing it took to get her to wear that t-shirt. I swear that if I had left her to choose one she would have picked one of yours that would have come down to her ankles."

"Well, she certainly looked hot in it, but she looked a whole lot hotter when she took it off."

"She took it off? Wow, she is getting daring!" Helen was definitely surprised.

"It gets even better my love, when she took the t-shirt off it dislodged the bikini top and she knew that her breast was almost totally bare but she stood there talking to me about it while a couple of guys walked by with their tongues hanging out."

"Holy shit," Helen laughed, "next thing you know she will be doing porn."

Greg didn't say anything and Helen looked at him, "What? She's said something to you about doing porn?"

"No ... not yet ... but despite what she says she's not really happy with Byron. She misses our joint family and I think that she is really pissed that he ruined that. I also think that she might like to play around a bit more if she gets the chance."

"Hmmm ... I've invited them to the party on Friday night so it will be interesting to see what she does. I don't want to encourage any full-on sex at the party but I don't mind if some of them make out or end up naked in the pool.

"Oh, that reminds me ... have you checked your private email today? If you haven't then you should because Kalya Productions has asked you to present yourself on Saturday for a two girl, ten guy gangbang scene and frankly my love ... it's time you got your cock in the game."

"Really? Hmmm ... who are the girls?"

"You will love them my horny man. Cindy is one of them ... a drop-dead gorgeous MILF with a come-fuck-me smile that makes some guys cum in their pants ... big tits, cute ass and she loves to play afterwards."

"Hmmm ... sounds interesting ... who is the other girl?"

"Me."

"Oh ... so I get to watch nine guys fuck you silly and then drown you in cum?"

"That's about it. The story is that both of us are total sluts who love to pull a train every chance we get so basically all we will be doing is laying on the bed getting reamed in every hole over and over again."

"What's 'pulling a train' my love?"

Helen laughed, "It's a slang term that first appeared around 1950 and it's used to refer to group sex involving one woman and multiple guys and in the early days it was used to describe gang rape. These days it just means that one very willing slut is going to fuck a bunch of guys till they can't get it up anymore."

"Okaaay ... so what's in the email?"

"Oh, the usual stuff ... date, time who will be appearing in the scene and who gets to fuck which girl in which hole. That usually covers the first round but after that it will get more spontaneous.

"It's the sort of sex that Kalya's European studios do really well and there will be a guy from Europe to work with our local producer.

"But what it really means for you is that you're going to have to be a really good boy on Friday night and save all you jizz for Saturday."

"So the weekend is going to be a little interesting then, party Friday ... hardcore gangbang on Saturday and Sunday to recover."

Helen smirked, "If I let you."

She laughed and then got serious, "That's all the fun stuff ... now to something serious. After spending a heap of money upgrading the space above the garage we have already outgrown that area.

"I know that the idea was that we work from home so we could enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle, have fun in the pool, grill and do other cool stuff but we can't get what we want by adding any more extensions around here so I've been looking for bigger space that can accommodate all of us ... and the three new hires I'm interviewing next week,

"By the sounds of it you've already found a place?"

"I have Lover ... it's half the upstairs portion of the Luscome building. It's already been divided into ten individual offices, three large open rooms that will hold at least another four desks each, a large meeting room, a reception area and a couple of other rooms that serve as IT and storage rooms. There's plenty of parking out the back so everyone should be happy.

"It has just been recarpeted throughout and belongs to one of the guys in The Syndicate and we're getting it for $5k a month. The catch is ... they will subsidise our rent if we agree to put together a team to just focus on their businesses.

"That means, by my estimation, we need to hire five more consultants three more analysts and two more office staff.

"Wow, what does your accountant say?"

"At the moment it looks as though we are going to have an amazing first year with revenue north of 4 million. That's pretty much unheard of but we have had a few things go our way. Picking up The Syndicate work is one and the monster crash and burn of those other consulting businesses is the other, but we can't sit back and wait for the work to come to us.

"I'm going on the road the week after next to start drumming up some business over towards the east Coast. Byron is doing me a huge favour and opening a lot of doors for me with various companies over there from Chicago all the way down to Miami.

"I'll be away for 14 days and the middle weekend I will be meeting Byron in Baltimore and going with him to a big convention where we will have a booth and he will introduce me to more people."

"Wow, 14 days," Greg knew that she could read his mind.

"Lover, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this, but it was all being planned in that period when things weren't so good between us and I haven't had a chance to tell you since things got better."

"It's OK my love ... this is a great opportunity that you don't want to miss ... and it is important that you push even harder in the good times so that we're not trying to get work in when things have gone quiet.

"But what about your position while you are away ... who is going to do what you're doing now?

"I will always only be a phone call away, but Byron has found someone to hold the fort for me for those two weeks and that person is going to start tomorrow and shadow me till I leave on my trip."

"OK, so who is this person?" Greg wasn't sure that they could find anyone who could take Helen's place so he was really interested to see who he would be working with.

"It's me," Greg swung around to see who belonged to the voice that sounded familiar, and he saw Ellie leaning nonchalantly against the door frame. Gone was the bikini and t-shirt and in their place she was wearing a sleeveless white button-down blouse and a short, black skirt and she looked very professional

He smiled and then he laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Don't you think I can do the job?" Ellie sounded a little indignant.

"I do ... but I wasn't laughing about that. I was laughing because for most of the time that you and I were having lunch today I was wishing that Helen and I could find some way to bring you into the business and when Helen is back from her East Coast adventure I hope that we can drag you away from your airline and keep you occupied with challenges at HGEB Partners."

"You may not have to drag me away from my airline ... I've had an offer I can't refuse and, if all goes well, the contracts will be exchanged in a week or so. But I've already signed an agreement with Helen to become the new partner in HGEB Partners ... alongside Helen and you."

Greg shook his head, "Nah ... can't happen, I'm not a partner."

"You will be once you sign these," Helen laughed as she took a folder out of a desk drawer, "and we are not letting you leave here till you do sign them ... partner."

Greg quietly signed the documents.

"That brings us to two final matters before this unofficial meeting of the triumvirate adjourns," Helen said as she invited Ellie to come into the office and have a seat.

"Welcome to the Partnership my love," Ellie said softly as she made sure to brush against him as she moved to her seat.

"OK, let's leave the mushy stuff till after dinner," Helen laughed, "Ellie and I are going to need a part-time PA and I've spoken to both Carrie and Shanti, and they have decided that Shanti would love that position."

There was some laughter about that and then Helen went on, "Shanti will be coming with me on my tour because she needs to become known too.

"And now on to the second thing we need to talk about, I'm interviewing for some new hires before we go and now I have Ellie to help but the problem is that we will still have more work than staff to handle that work ... and it's only going to get worse while I'm selling us over the other side of the country.

"Ellie and Byron have come up with a solution that I'm not sure will work ... but we've got to do something. Our neighbours have suggested that Ellie use the money from the sale of her airline to buy an existing consultancy business and fold it into ours.

"It's a move that is proving popular at the moment in parts of the IT world were companies are being bought, not for the orders in their order book, but for the experienced staff they have.