Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Company A buys Company B and basically shreds their order book so Company A can import the workers from Company B and employ them on the projects that Company A is working on. What do you think Greg?

Greg scratched his head, "I guess we need to find out what our financial consultant thinks of the idea ... we don't want to waste Ellie's money."

Helen nodded, "Exactly the sensible suggestion that I would expect from you Lover. I have referred it to our accountants and they are researching the matter and should have an answer for us by Wednesday next week.

"And just for clarity I should say that Ellie likes the idea ... Byron really likes the idea but he has no standing here ... and I'm in two minds."

"Do we have a target in mind for this buyout?"

"Yes we do. The company we are looking at is Clear Decisions. It has a staff of around 30, of which 15 are listed on their website as consultants with a variety of skills and specialties."

"Is there anything closer?" Greg could immediately see a problem with their plan, "I guess we're going to transfer the staff of whatever company we buy over to the West Coast. How many consultants would we end up with from Clear Decisions if they knew that they would have to relocate across the country?

"We could burn a lot of money buying the company and end up with only one or two staff."

Helen grimaced, she knew that she should have thought of that but she had allowed herself to be swayed by Ellie and Byron's enthusiasm for a simple solution to a major problem.

"Damn! I didn't think of that Greg ... that was really slack of me."

"Nah ... don't beat yourself up my love ... you have had a LOT of other stuff on your mind and you would have picked up on it in a day or two."

Helen got up and went round to the front of the desk and pushed herself up and back so that she was sitting on it facing Greg and she knew where his eyes would be focused. She had no problems letting him see a little further up her skirt and flirting with him like that made her feel good.

"Has anyone looked at any of the West Coast consultant businesses to see if there is anything worthwhile here?"

"Ah ... no ... no one has looked beyond the East Coast companies." Ellie looked between Helen and Greg and noted that Helen looked very embarrassed while Greg looked concerned. He was obviously more concerned about the lack of foresight that he had let on and it bothered Ellie too -- she didn't want to waste her money either.

Helen had too many responsibilities to deal with and Ellie knew that she had to get up to speed quickly or more mistakes ... more costly mistakes ... might soon begin to appear. Greg nominated himself to start looking at any consultancy businesses on the West Coast that might be a good buy for HGEB Partners and promised to have a brief overview to them by midday on Sunday.

"OK so the last thing we need to discuss is which restaurant we're going to tonight to celebrate Ellie's move to HBEG Partners. Ellie suggested the local bar but promptly got outvoted by two people who that that the bar was definitely too downmarket for a celebration such as theirs.

Greg left it to Helen to choose and she finally settled on Zane's Italian Restaurant when Ellie remembered that Byron would not be going with them. Byron wasn't all that fond of Italian food and Greg was quietly thankful that Byron had several late meetings to attend.

Greg saw every male head in the restaurant turn as he walked in with Helen and Ellie on his arm. He vaguely knew one or two of them ... from back in the day when he was running the Lumber Yard ... but he ignored them. He knew that he had few friends left from that time because of his wife had become a pornstar so he didn't even try to acknowledge them

The food, wine and service were outstanding although Greg chose to take the girls' word for the wine. He was the designated driver so he stuck to mineral water for the entire time he was there. After the meal there was some discussion about what they wanted to do next.

Helen suggested dancing and Ellie thought that was a good idea but then they decided that they were over-dressed for dancing at a bar so, in the end, they drove home. It was still quite hot so they stripped off in the bedroom and then walked naked up to the pool and slipped into the cool water.

There was kissing and touching between all three of them as they swam and gradually the kissing became hotter and the touching more deeply intimate until Ellie's kiss and Greg's fingers left Helen panting.

At that point there was no discussion, all three just knew that it was time to take things back to the bedroom. They dried as they headed back to the house and Ellie and Greg clambered onto the bed and then guided Helen to lie between them.

Slowly Ellie and Greg began kissing and touching Helen ... softly at first and then with more passion. Ellie's tongue penetrated Helen's mouth at almost the same time that Greg's tongue flicked across Helen's clit.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as she pulled away from Ellie's kiss, "god ..." was all she could say before Ellie's lips were back on hers and Ellie's tongue was diving deep into her mouth.

Greg meanwhile had gone back to Helen's clit and as he circled it with the tip of his tongue Helen felt one solitary finger begin to slip into her cunt. She moaned into Ellie's mouth when one finger became two and they slid deep into her, her moans became louder and louder still when Ellie let her lips drift down over her chin, and onto her chest before finally closing around her hard nipple.

"Oh god," she gasped as the pleasure began building in her, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" as the first orgasm ripped through her.

OHHHH GREEEEGGGGGG ... FUUUUCCCKKKKK," she wailed as he sucked her clit through his teeth and a second orgasm exploded in her brain.

"OH GOD!" she wailed as she dug her nails into the mattress ... there were two tongues dancing on her clit and she twisted and writhed as an even stronger orgasm ripped its way through her body and turned her into its marionette.

She pleaded with them to stop but her words were an incoherent babble and they weren't finished with her yet. She felt fingers leave her but more entered her ... more that two ... more that ...

'HOLY FUCK ... I'M BEING FISTED!' It couldn't have been Greg's big hand ... that would have been too painful ... this was smaller ... Ellie's ... and the little slut knew how to use it.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!" but there was more, there were fingers in her ass!

She began to shake uncontrollably and she was still shaking and writhing on the bed when she suddenly shrieked ... and passed out. Her body was still shaking but she was totally out of it and Ellie and Greg slowly withdrew their hand and fingers and moved to either side of her so they could hold her close.

The shaking slowly subsided and her breathing returned to normal before she finally opened her eyes. She reached up and touched them both, "I don't have the words to express how much I love both of you. I want you both this deep in my life forever."

Ellie and Greg held her between them as they basked in the afterglow and Ellie stayed hugging her as Helen slowly spread her legs and whispered, 'Fuck me Lover ... slow and deep."

Greg knelt between her legs and eased his cock into her. Very nerve ending in her cunt was on fire and she whimpered as his cock slid over each one of them. When he began to stroke in and out she it was as if a thousand lights were going off in her brain and she knew that another orgasm could hit her at any moment.

Helen sighed, "Fuck Ellie too ... but cum in me Lover."

Ellie quickly wrigged closer to Helen and spread her legs so Greg had plenty of access and, for a while, he alternated between both women. Ellie's cunt was tight around him while Helen's was looser after the fisting but still had a good grip on him.

They had swapped around before but never quite like this and it was an experience that Greg wanted to prolong but Helen had other ideas and when she decided that the time was right, Greg lost control and flooded her cunt with his hot cum.

The moment he withdrew Ellie had her face buried between Helen's legs licking and sucking up all the cum that spilled from Helen and then she turned and kissed Greg full on the lips and mashed her body against his.

Greg's cock hadn't fully deflated and Ellie's assault on his lips was enough to bring it back to life so he took her hard right beside his wife and Helen watched as Ellie wrapped her arms and legs around Greg and came just as hard as Helen had.

When the afterglow finally faded for all three of them they stripped the bed and changed the sheets before slipping into the shower. The touching and kissing was arousing and Greg's cock had risen to the occasion so they tumbled back into bed but this time it was Ellie who was lying between Greg and Helen.

They had only just started to kiss and caress their horny lover when she began to cry, "I love you both so much that I don't want to go home tonight or any other night. I am so angry at that stupid man for ruining what could have been a wonderful experience for all of us.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cry but we are now so tight with our friendship ... with our intimacy ... and now with our business that I want to be completely part of your life and I want you to be completely part of my life.

"And we could have had that but for that stupid man and his fucking entitled attitude," and she lay there as they wrapped their arms around her.

All thought of anymore sex that night had gone out the window almost from the first words that Ellie had uttered. They dried her off and took her back to bed where they held her between them until they all fell asleep.

When they woke in the morning Ellie was gone and Helen immediately reached for her phone and sent Ellie a message.

'I'm at home ... just waiting for Byron to get changed so we can start having a chat ... who the fuck wears pyjamas and a dressing gown at breakfast time in this day and age?

'I will be in the office at 9am... and I want to move in with you both ... permanently.'

"Holy shit, did you expect that?" Greg looked a little dazed as he set a mug of coffee down in front of Helen.

"Expect what?" Greg looked around to see Shanti walking into the kitchen wearing her best birthday suit.

"Just some surprising things on the personal front," Helen said and Shanti was concerned when she saw that Helen was frowning, "it's nothing for you guys to worry about but I will be up to speak to you all about 9am. You already know about our little tour of the east coast of course but there's been some other developments that you probably don't know about."

Greg was having trouble dragging his eyes from Shanti's boobs to her face but he did see her look of concern, "It's nothing to worry about ... just more good news for the business."

"If you say so," Shanti said but he could still detect the worry in her voice.

"Oh ... by the way, congratulations on your new role in the business," he got up and went over to where she was standing at the kitchen bench and kissed her on the cheek.

"Is that all I get," she laughed, "a kiss on the cheek from the guy I've been lusting after for so long? What am I? An ugly old witch?"

Helen laughed and Greg apologised by pulling her naked body to his and kissing her till she was about to collapse from lack of oxygen.

"Better?"

"Oh so much better," she giggled and patted his ass and let the fingers of her other hand dance over his cock as he turned away.

Once Shanti had left the room Greg and Helen took their coffee and went up to the pool to sit with their legs in the water.

"So what happens now?" he asked as he had visions of all their plans falling in a heap before his eyes.

"I don't know," Helen said shaking her head, "That was so totally unexpected and it could mean the end of our plans for the business. We're just starting to pick up work from outside of The Syndicate but if Byron were to take all that work away then we would be screwed.

"Shit, I don't even know at this point if my two-week tour is on or not."

"If they split will there be any point in doing that tour?"

"I think so ... there are a few businesses on the itinerary that I was able to get an interview without any sort of intervention from Byron and I still have to be at that conference because we're having the booth and an empty space sends the wrong message.

"I've already got the swag and other handouts on order, and I've hired a proper booth for the conference. It's going to be rather plain but if it brings in some work we can get one built for us to use at other conferences and expos.

"And while I'm thinking about that weekend ... I can't stand the thought of being away from you for two weeks so why don't you come over for that conference?"

Greg nodded, "I would love to but I bet Byron is probably seeing a wild and dirty weekend with you as his reward for setting up all those meetings."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Greg didn't like the idea of being away from Helen either, but it might be a sacrifice they both had to make for the sake of their business.

"If they split do you think you should spend a bit more time with Byron just to keep him onside?"

"Lover, I've been a company whore before and I don't mind doing it again for my own company but I don't want to do that with Byron. I really do not understand why but, for some reason, I love him and I'm sure he loves me so I'm not going to fuck him for favours.

"If he does something for me it will be because he cares about me ... not because I've spread my legs for him and let him fuck me so hard that I've got his cum dribbling out my nose."

"I see!" Greg felt suitably chastened.

"I'm sorry my love," Helen said as she rubbed his thigh, "I didn't mean to sound all moralistic. I know that we need him and I'll do all I can to keep him working for us ... but we can't take sides in this."

"I know," Greg frowned, "but what do we do? If they split then one of them is going to end up moving in with us."

"Didn't you like what happened last night?"

"What? Of course I liked it ... that was sensational!"

"Then what are you going to tell her if she comes over and wants to stay with us? But Greg, why are you even asking that question?"

Greg looked at Helen for a moment and then groaned. "I get it now ... if I really love her I'm not going to tell her to go back to her mansion am I?"

"Seriously Greg ... that was disappointing. I thought I was pretty low being willing to whore myself for our business, but you were just about to throw someone under a bus ... someone you say you love ... for the sake of the business." Helen got up and walked back into the house.

There was no sign of Helen when Greg went to get dressed so he wandered up to his desk to make a start on finding a relatively local company to replace the one the partnership was going to buy over on the East Coast.

It took him all of 10 minutes to find two possible targets and when Diane came in a few minutes later he called over to his desk.

"Di ... I have a special project for you ... it's one that you can't talk about except to me, Helen and Eleanor."

"Eleanor? Eleanor your hot, sexy and financially loaded girlfriend who lives next door for your convenience?" She had been trying to keep a straight face, but it finally dissolved into a very big grin when she saw the look on his face.

"Ah ... yeah ... that Eleanor ... but getting back to this project. I want you to take a look at two companies. They are small consultancy businesses that we are thinking of taking over and I want an overview of both of them by tomorrow afternoon and a full analysis by next Wednesday. Some special things we want you to look at are reputation ... staff experience ... and staff and client retention.

"I know that you already have a full load on and that you and I are going away on Sunday for three or four nights but definitely get the overview done and try and fit the full report in if you can. I've emailed you the names of the companies and make sure that you password protect the directory where you're going to store the files ... and give me the password so I can look at them too.

"Oh and don't speculate about our reasons for being interested in those companies. Flag any problem areas that you find but don't worry at this stage about investigating those problem areas if you find any."

"Should I brush up on my tradecraft? Maybe claim some extra time for honing my super-spy skills and get a pen that writes with invisible ink?"

"Di, your name is Diane Copeland ... not Jason Bourne."

She laughed, but before she headed for her desk she bit her lip for a moment and then said, "Thanks for giving me this special project to work on. Sometimes I need all the support and encouragement I can get and knowing that you would trust me with this is a great boost to how I feel about myself."

A few moments later a text message from Helen popped up on my phone, 'Need you in my office ASAP.'

Greg closed down his computer and was down in Helen's office in less than a minute. He wasn't surprised to see Ellie sitting there looking rather glum.

Helen gave me a quick smile and waved me into one of the spare seats in front of her desk, "OK we're talking as friends and lovers right now ... not business partners. Ellie you've got the floor."

Ellie fidgeted for a few moments, plucked at a tissue that she had scrunched up in her hand and then sighed, "I've told Byron that I want a divorce ... I don't think it registered with him until I slapped his face and screamed at him to get him to focus on me and what we were talking about.

"And then he started laughing until I took my wedding ring off and threw it at him. I told him that I would be talking to my lawyers today to get the ball rolling and to have him removed from the management of my trust fund

Before Ellie could say any more Helen's phone rang, "It's Byron, I'll take it outside."

Once Helen left the room Ellie began to cry, "I'm sorry Greg ... I know that this is very selfish of me but I'm totally sick of his stupid attitude towards everything and everyone.

"I know that I had some pretty strong words to say about the love that I felt for him but then I looked at how you two are with each other. You guys might have your problems, but you are streets ahead of Byron and me.

"You don't treat Helen like some sort of naughty child, and you don't treat everyone as if they are your servants."

Ellie was still weeping when Helen came back into the room, "I'm going over to see him when I've finished talking to the staff and introducing Ellie and maybe I can get him to take this seriously. He still seems to think that this will all blow over by tonight and everything will be fine.

"So, tell me my love, what is your bottom line ... what is the least he has to do get you to go back to him."

"There is no bottom line ... I've simply had enough and I want out. I've found two people I love, and they love me and I want to spend the rest of my life with them.

"I don't expect him to move out of the house next door ... or the mansion ... but he will be handing over the management of my trust either to me or someone that the Court appoints because I am not going to leave my money in his hands ... and don't think that it's a matter of trust. It's not that at all ... it's a matter of independence... if I can get it."

"He might rant and rave about it for a while but he'll wake up and realise that he will become a very wealthy man by agreeing to a divorce because he will get half of everything I have ... but it will be so worth it."

Helen nodded and grinned, "OK ... so which side of the bed do you like to sleep on ... and while you think about that let's get you tidied up so you can meet our staff.