Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie caught them still kissing as they tried to squeeze out of the shower without separating and she demanded her share of kisses from both of them. While they dried Ellie told them of her meeting with her lawyer who suggested that maybe she should wait a few days before taking any drastic action to have Byron removed from managing her trust ... and she had agreed to that.

Ellie sighed, "He thinks that this is some spur of the moment decision, but it has really irked me for a very long time that I don't control my own money ... the desire to divorce Byron might be more recent but I have wanted control of my own money for years.

Greg and Helen thought that waiting a few days was a very good idea both for her and for them. It would give them a little more time to try and get Byron to change his view of the world and give them a little more time before his attitude to them might change but they waited to talk about it till Ellie had decided to take a shower.

"What would the best outcome be for everyone in this mess?" Greg asked as they wandered out to the kitchen ... just in time to meet Carrie coming in from the office.

"Wow guys," she giggled as she ogled their naked bodies, "I see I am not in compliance with house rules now that everyone has finished for the day. Let me just fix that for you.

Her skirt and cotton top were gone in a flash leaving nothing but a pair of soft cotton bikini panties that were showing a distinct wet spot around her pussy when she finished kissing Greg and Helen.

"Guys when am I going to get an invite to your bed?"

Helen laughed, "Babe you can crawl into our bed anytime you like ... don't wait for a gilt-edged invitation."

"Anytime?"

"Well," Helen smirked, "if you want to renew your acquaintance with Greg's beautiful cock you might want to wait till Saturday night. He's got to be a good boy tonight and tomorrow night because on Saturday he's going to be part of a train fucking two lucky girls for Kalya Production."

Carrie giggled, "Really? You've got to go cold pussy for two whole nights and then share it with a bunch of other guys? Man, who would have thought that being a male pornstar could be so freaking tough."

Before Greg could answer Carrie was kissing him again and rubbing her body up against him, "Poor baby no horny wet pussy for you. What a shame ... I really wanted to get fucked tonight and now you're off-limits I'm going to have to go and find some other hard cock to give me all the fucking and sticky cum I need.

Greg groaned and Helen put her arm around him, "Don't worry Baby ... you're going to get plenty of pussy on Saturday."

"Yeah ... but I've got to share it with nine other guys."

Carrie laughed and gave him a quick peck on the lips before lingering a lot longer on Helen's lips. Then she picked up her clothes and danced out of the room.

"Now where were we?" Helen asked as she took Greg's hand and led him into the living room.

"I think that you were about to tell me what the best outcome you hoped we would achieve for Byron and Ellie."

"Greg, I haven't got the faintest idea ... do you have any suggestions?" She pushed him down onto the couch, right in the corner, and then joined him and snuggled up to him ... it was something that they had done frequently for many years but they had stopped before they separated and there hadn't been a chance since they got back together.

Greg pursed his lips for a moment and Helen knew that he was thinking, "I might have a kind of unusual idea. Living as one family again is not an outcome that anyone but Byron would want but it's not the worst outcome.

"The very worst outcome would be if Ellie and Byron divorced and both people moved away and had no further contact with us. But the best outcome for the greatest number of people will still mean that someone gets hurt.

"And maybe I was very wrong to think we should be trying to achieve an outcome that is good for us. Maybe we need to think of what is best for Byron and Ellie ... and in my humble opinion the best for them is that they divorce, and Byron is booted from managing her money.

"If the divorce, Ellie gets her money, Byron gets a nice payout and won't be left destitute on the street. We might lose the backing of Byron and The Syndicate but I think that we would still survive and still feel good about ourselves.

"And we also have Ellie living with us ... maybe we even formalise our personal relationship with her in some way ... because she is in our lives, in our hearts and we don't want that to end and I'm sure she would like some certainty too.

"You're right, Helen nodded, "it's so easy to lose sight of the people who matter to you when your business is threatened ... and for all we know, there may be no real threat at all."

It turned out to be a very different night for Greg. He watched as his beautiful naked wife threw on a t-shirt, picked up her overnight bag, and ran next door to enjoy a night of hard sex with another man.

That was one thing he admired about Byron ... the man could act as if everyone around him was somehow beneath him but in bed with Helen he was loving and caring and he could make her deliriously happy when he fucked her into one orgasm after another.

Greg was also beginning to wish that he hadn't signed up to work for Kalya Productions. Carrie had made it plain that she would have liked to spend the evening rekindling the feelings that they once had for one another, and Ellie would surely want more than just a warm hug as an expression of his love for her ... and yet that was all he was allowed to give them.

With a final wave and a flash of her bare ass Helen disappeared into Byron's house and, once the door closed behind his wife, Greg turned and kissed Ellie till she was holding onto him for support.

"Greg, we need to talk," the four words guaranteed to send fear shooting through the veins of every guy who ever heard his wife or girlfriend say them ... and Ellie had just said them to him.

"OK," always a good opening move when you don't know what's coming next.

"Are Carrie and Shanti home?"

"Yes they are."

"Then come with me, I want to talk in private." Greg was suddenly wishing he could call Helen and get her to come home so she could deal with whatever was coming next but he knew that this was something he had to deal with himself.

She led him into the master bedroom and closed the door behind them. She had been wearing a t-shirt too, but she peeled it off before she climbed onto the bed with him.

"Sit there against the bedhead and I'll sit here in the middle of the bed we can both see each other. I like the fact that we're naked ... I somehow think that it's harder to tell lies when we are naked.

"Greg, I am in a position that I have never been in before. Right up to the time I got married there was always my father to look after me and when I got married there was Byron and for the last 20 years he has been there for me.

"This morning I told him that I didn't want him as my husband anymore ... I told him that I wanted a divorce. Now, suddenly, after 45 years I have no one to look after me. I am alone when it comes to making decisions about my life and about my future.

"It is without a doubt the scariest place I have ever been in and part of me is suggesting that I should run right over to Byron's house and beg him to take me back ... because I know he will. In his own way he loves me ... and I love him ... but I can't live with him anymore.

"After seeing the way you and Helen live ... especially when we were trying that experiment of living together ... I want to have that sort of relationship with my partner ... but I can't have a relationship like that with Byron.

"Despite building a successful business Byron still thinks of me as a total airhead with no business acumen and ability to survive in the real world. He sees me as someone who should be patted on the head and told, 'There, there, everything will be alright.'

"It's nice and safe but it's totally demeaning and I can't handle that anymore ... and he can't see why he has to change, so we're screwed.

"At the same time I pretty much grabbed hold of you guys in the hope that you would rescue me ... and you did, and I then rushed in and put you on the spot to make sure that you would invite me to not only move into your house but move into your relationship.

"So, what I need from you ... and from Helen when I see her tomorrow ... is the totally honest answer to just one question ... do you really want me to be right there, alongside Helen, in your life?"

"Eleanor ... I love you totally and, as far as I'm concerned, you're already there right alongside Helen in my life with all the freedoms that Helen and I gave each other and with all the unconditional love that I give Helen."

"So I can sleep with other guys? Can I fall in love with other guys and still come back to you? Can I even become a pornstar if I want to and you will still love me just as much as you love Helen?"

Greg leaned forward and took her hands in his, "My love, I promised Helen that I would love her through the good times and the bad, through wealth or poverty, in sickness and in health for as long as we were both lived ... and I make the same promise to you Eleanor whether you are divorced or not."

'How goes it with the hot little heiress my love.'

'She's sleeping ... there is too much to tell you in a text.'

'Same here, god I wish you were making love to me right now.'

'So do I'