Breaking Out of a Sexual Rut Pt. 04 (Final)

Story Info
The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
2.2k words
2.65
2.8k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say I wasn't nervous and yes somewhat intimidated the night before we were going to get together with Rick. And why wouldn't I be? He was an ultra-successful physician who started and grew a very large medical practice. He was in his mid-50s and already in semi-retirement. A lot of people told him that he should retire full time since he more than had the means to do so and live lavishly ever after. But for people like him, it wasn't about the money. It was about the success.

While he was definitely an alpha personality he was far from overbearing. While I would get to the gym 2-3 times a week, he went 7/365. And his body showed it. He was my height, about 6'1 but had the body of a 30 something. His chest, flat stomach and cute ass were reflective of the hours he spent in the gym. One couldn't call him hairy but one also couldn't call him smooth; he was a happy medium. Plus his face was clean shaven which as good since my wife has an aversion to facial hair. But above all he was a good friend to both me and my wife over the years. That friendship was about to take a huge and unexpected step forward.

That's not the only reason I was nervous and intimidated. He had a nice size cock. Much bigger than mine. My worry was that if, after sampling that big cock, my wife Jaynie would ever want me to fuck her again? Would he leave his workaholic wife (she was a successful senior partner at a major accounting firm) and hook up with Jaynie permanently and leave me out in the cold? As it turned out I had nothing to worry about but these thoughts did cross my mind.

Our first time as a threesome happened on a sunny Saturday afternoon around noon. His wife Maureen always worked what she called "half days" on Saturdays which to her meant she was home around 4.

While Rick always portrayed an air of confidence, there was a slight bit of shyness this time. I met him at the door and asked him to come in.

"Jaynie will be here shortly" I told him. "Let me get you a drink"

"If you want to back out" I told him as a handed him a martini "Now's the chance before Jaynie comes in the room"

But just then Jaynie came in the room. She had just gotten out of our hot tub, dried herself off and was wearing a see through body stocking. It form fit her 5 ft. 11, size 16 frame and highlighted her 42d cup breasts. Her alabaster skin was contrasted by her short fiery red hair, hazel eyes and a few remaining freckles on her arms and legs. She bought that outfit especially for this occasion. She put her usual extreme minimal amount of makeup and put on a drop or 2 of rose petal perfume. That's about as made up as she ever got.

"No way am I leaving now" Rick said. As she moved closer to him I could sense that his confidence was growing.

All 3 of us were standing close to each other. I took Rick's hand and put it in on Jaynie's breast and he gasped as his hands ran all over those delicious soft breasts. I whispered in Rick's ear to take off his shorts and underwear so Jaynie could feel his cock.

"Sure thing" he confidently said.

As he slid off his pants and underwear my wife gasped. He was already getting hard. I gasped too as I had never seen him fully erect before.

I started rubbing his cock and giving him a hand job as he buried his head in my wife's breasts.

"Go ahead I know you want to and I've always wanted to see this" Jaynie coolly said to me.

I knew exactly what to do next. I knelt between his legs and took that perfectly shaped big cock in my mouth. It was already rock hard. I gently gripped the base and slowly worked it in my mouth. He was so hard yet the skin was so soft I was loving every minute of it. I relaxed my throat muscles and inhaled the subtle aroma from his clean freshly washed pubes.. I was bobbing and sucking, each time relaxing my throat and getting more in. All this time he was kissing Jaynie and playing with her sensitive nipples. Jaynie was running her hands up and down his well chiseled back and chest. He then buried his head in her breasts. Jaynie had milk white breasts with much accentuated rose pink nipples. She shuddered as his tongue flickered over them. Jaynie then started watching me working on Rick's swollen cock.

"Hey, save some for me" Jaynie implored.

She then got between his legs and started sucking his cock as I licked his balls. Our lips and tongues met at the top of his cock as we started intense French kissing as we took turns stroking his wet but very hard cock. Now I knew his wife had never done this to him and it looked like he was about to pass out from the pleasure. I was kind of surprised he didn't cum because I sure felt the pre cum leak out of me. Just the sight of seeing Jaynie trying to deep throat his cock damn near made me shoot.

I then reached between her legs and felt her just shaved pussy. She was about as wet as I could ever remember.

"Come on honey and give him the ride of his life"

She then asked him to lay on his back on the couch. He didn't have to be told twice. As she climbed on top I got a good view of his thick long cock entering her hot wet pussy. I could only stare wide eyed as she let out a very loud howl. She began to rock those hips back and forth and soon she was riding him like she had a wild stallion underneath her. She was grunting, groaning and moaning. Each noise sounded like it came deep from in her throat.

She then leaned back and motioned me to start going down on her. After a few flicks of my tongue on her hood and clit she had an intense orgasm. More intense than I had ever seen. In fact she had 2 or 3 in a row. All this was too much for Rick as I saw his cock swell up then explode all in my wife's pussy. All he could do was buck his hips, take deep breaths and moan.

Jaynie then asked me to lay on my back and start kissing her. I have no idea how I lasted this long without shooting. As we started making out she started jacking my cock and for a brief instance I felt like I was back in high school with my girlfriend parked at the drive in. But then her other hand cupped my balls and that pushed me to the point of no return. I came all over her hands, my tummy and the sheets.

We then got into out hot tub to rinse ourselves off. Rick and I took turns running our hands over each other's cock as we washed them clean.

As we caught our collective breaths my wife slyly asked Rick.

"Same time next week?"

It was the beginning of a special friendship that would last 7 years. We would get together every 2-3 weeks, usually on a Saturday afternoon while Maureen was working. It evolved from there. On several occasions we took mid-week "business trips" out of town together. A couple of times he took us to one of his vacation properties in the Islands and we fucked and sucked for an entire week.

I hardly ever fucked Jaynie when it was the 3 of us. But she'd always reward me with a long blow job or hand job at the end. One of my favorites was when he was fucking her doggy and I'd lay on my back while she dangled those 42Ds in my mouth as she was jacking me off. Other times he'd fuck her doggy as she sucked my cock. I'd say her favorite was riding that big dick of his reverse cowboy as I stood in in front of her as she sucked my cock. I also loved eating her pussy while she sucked his cock. Whenever we did this she would get very wet and have very loud intense orgasms. This got me so turned on that I often jacked myself off and we all came relatively close together The combinations were endless and I think over 7 years we did them all.

As for Rick, it was one way only for the first couple of years. That is to say I would be the one doing the sucking. After a couple of years went by and after we split a couple of high power joints, he sheepishly told me he wanted to try sucking my cock. My hunch is that he always wanted to but his ego prevented him from acting on it. Maybe it was the pot speaking but I didn't know and I didn't care. I never thought this would ever happen and I wasn't about to let this opportunity slip away. So I sat back on the couch and he got between my legs and took my modest cock in his mouth. He would later tell me that prior to this he only briefly touched a cock and that this was the first time he had a cock in his mouth. While he was doing this Jaynie and I started making out. She then licked and sucked my nipples while he was sucking my cock. I then blew a huge load in his mouth which he eagerly swallowed. He later told me that he was surprised at how much he loved sucking my cock and wondered what took him so long ot try. Once, as my birthday present, they both sucked my cock at the same time. I was in nirvana. As the relationship progressed, he sucked my cock more often. And he was quite good at it.

As for fucking, I never once fucked Rick. Anal sex was not part of our regular thing but a few times he fucked me because Jaynie told us she wanted to see us fuckiong. Whenever we did it, I'd take it doggy style and make out with Jaynie until she guided my head between her legs so I could eat her out and she jould jack me off. Once she came (and she always did whenever we did this) she'd get underneath of me and start sucking my cock. She'd tell me that I was especially hard while getting I was getting fucked. And she loved sucking my cock when it was that hard.

Unfortunately and tragically everything ended one day. Rick was killed by a drunk driver one Friday afternoon. He went from being the right guy at the right time for us to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It was so senseless and so sad. We consoled Maureen and became very good (non-sexual) friends to her and did our best to help her through her grief. We remain close to her to this day.

We tried meeting other guys online but a part of a couple of one offs, we had no luck. We were spoiled with Rick. He was such a good fit for us. As many female readers will attest, there are a lot of asshole guys out there. And it seems like those were the only kind we met. We always insisted in a social only meeting the first time and things often didn't get past that.

As for Jaynie, she developed very bad rheumatoid arteritis as she progressed through her 50s. The pain got so bad that she had to go on disability and take very powerful pain meds. Then a few later she suffered a stroke which left her partially paralyzed. While we can no longer had intercourse, we still improvise and managed to get each other off one every now and then. Despite having her permission to play around, I couldn't do that given her condition. The flame still burns even though the body does not always cooperate. But you do what you can. It's still intimacy. It's still erotic. And it's still emotionally rewarding.

What I learned from these experiences is never take loving consensual sex for granted. Not everyone, especially those in their 50s and 60s, takes the time to appreciate that. For them I feel bad and sad. Life is too short to spend time repressing your sexual desires. I am glad that I was up front with Jaynie about my bisexuality. I am grateful that she accepted it and that she eventually admitted to me how watching 2 guys having sex was a fantasy of hers that she no longer needed to suppress. Too many people our age suppress their sexual desires and wind up have perfunctory, unsatisfying sex lives. Then then go on to start having cheesy affairs in cheap motels. I should know, I was one at one time. But then again, we all know the saying about being young and stupid.

I am not one to give advice but the only thing I'll say is don't be shy about sharing your sexual desires with your loved one. You just might be surprised if she says yes and does it with you!